Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321647 times)
kuzin121

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?
Cryptoratty

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

Blockchain.io (BCIO) aims at developing a much safer and secure Internet of value where surfers of the web can do so without the involvements of third party online regulating bodies by providing them with protections of their various assets being traded on the Internet and a safe record of transactions. Subscribers to the platform can trade not justs assets but rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock in a transparent and impregnable manner.Hhence allowing users to trade on all of the various cryptocurrency networks available on the blockchain technology. This platform not only serves as a safe means of communicating data within the Internet as it eliminates the risks of hackers getting hold of sensitive informations, it also combines the technology of the emerging conventional technology of a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized cross chain consensus developed upon blockchain tecnology.

Token holders of the BCIO are given a discounted price in terms of trading on the platform. Some of the other features beneficial to token holders of BCIO include:
- Paying for services on the platform with the BCIO tokens
- Token holders are granted voting rights to participate in polls and surveys on the platform
- An availability of incentives to early users on the platform as well as those on Paymium (which is the platform's inbuilt exchange) in form of loyalties.

CryptoLoverrr01

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

I have read the about it and it looks promising.
As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. This exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place which is really good.
lastcall

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

I believe the project is the best internet of value project out there,

solid team behind its development until now, hoping the project

will be one of the ones that will still stand post market chaos.
stanleywayltd

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Going through the team that make up this great project I am convinced that they will be bringing about revolution in the blockchain technology and a great awareness on the usability on blockchain ,the best project on blockchain good lock
ivan-campo

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

An excellent perspective project, the team of professionals has a great future. This is a simple way to protect your crypto-currency assets from the fall of the market.
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Hi, it's nice to be here in this community and, i hope that Blockchain.io will be a good exchange for crypto trading. Still there are always some questions, concerns and propositions. as fas as i can see you claim that you have an utility token, for the exchange, and probably for fees, as on binance, but what unique feature will you have for the customers, to use your exchange and not binance for example? the point is that there are lot's of exchanges on the market, that's why you need to provide at least good customer support, good platform with graphs for daytrading, and at least one ore two unique features (just a suggestion). And why don't you try to make a crossplatform exchange for example to trade tokens, currency, and stocks for example, with a perspective of margin trading. i'm looking for such exchange for a long time, and there are none good enough. i know that there will be a lot of issues to solve, but maybe it will be a breakthrough for you project.
I wish you have a good start, and i see a great potential in Blockchain.io. It will be a pleasure to work with you and spread the word about your exchange and vision.
if there is a need for translating the whitepaper, or some threads, i'll be glad to help with that.
And thank you once again for the bounty campaign, form what i can see, it's great and smooth. Good one.

Wish you all the best
Andrew
xzibitlel

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

Hello. I recently found this project. Looked at the reviews and everyone recommends it. I decided to join this project also, and I also recommend it to you. I think this project is created by professionals and will be successful. Very promising project.
thuat

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively. A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. And why don't you try to make a crossplatform exchange for example to trade tokens, currency, and stocks for example, with a perspective of margin trading. i'm looking for such exchange for a long time, and there are none good enough. i know that there will be a lot of issues to solve, but maybe it will be a breakthrough for you project. I wish you have a good start, and i see a great potential in Blockchain.io.I liked that you are one of the companies that most have used the networks, because with it they can generate much more publicity and at the same time they make themselves known more, it is
one of the best way to discover and make will have much more future, I know that the whole community will be like I am happy if everyone is instructed with social networks about the project. I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? I must mention that this prestigious company the opportunity to scale specific goals. For a better fuidez of this system of work.
Also the information of cryptocurrencies and price manipulation for a better solidity. for the benefit of the community of this project.
Thanks for the inclusion to this work project ...
Adebisi1805

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

It will be a pleasure to work with you and spread the word about your exchange and vision.This projects looks great, Is a very good job, I believe a project like this will be very successful in the future. Pls let’s work together for the success of the project.

remdut

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

The project you guys are launching seems very promising. The idea is good, the team looks legit and the paymium plateform that has been running for years in France, is a trusted one. Hopefully there will be no misleading adventure for ICOstronaute onboarding your blockchain experience vessel.

I hope the P2B plateform will also emerge from this story at some stage.

I really hope the legal structure of the project has been set where there is no space for internal conflict of interest (a.k.a. ENVION).

I can see the project as been very accomplished. Hopefully you are not doing the airdrop just to get people signed up and just follow an unlegitimate project.

Would you be able to incorporate all the legitimate cryptocurrencies, such as Ripple or XRP, that investors, like me, would love to be able to use to invest in P2P lending.

I am hoping to be part of a similar project where P2P lending using Fiat would be fuel by crypto investors in need of sensation.

The size of the team seems quite consequent to deliver result in a short period of time. I expect as an investor to get a great return on my money, so sleeve up, knuckle down and bang on results.
baabojee

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading
grief_to_die

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Easily create a high-converting contest landing page, or use your own
Create a gorgeous-looking contest landing page without needing to know how to code. Advanced users can also use their own landing page.

Boost your viral traffic with a leaderboard
Optionally include a leaderboard in your contest, which helps boost virality by gamifying your contest. The higher on the leaderboard your contestant goes, the more engaged he'll want to be with your contest.

Verified bonus entries help you grow your social following
Get your entrants to complete actions like "join your Facebook group" or "follow your Spotify playlist". Bonus entries help you build your followers on social media by incentivizing the follow. Unlike other contest platforms, we verify actions where it's possible through API connections.

Get referral traffic with "refer-a-friend" style viral entries
The bread and butter of any viral campaign. Viral sharing helps you to attract more entrants by getting your current audience to share your contest on social media or with their friends

In a nutshell, VYPER allows you to grow your business creatively, when you're stuck on what to do next!

Contests are known to produce great numbers, but don't you get a lot of bad emails who just want your freebie??
That's a fair concern and there are a lot of elements that affect the quality of your emails. For example, if you offer a Macbook Pro and you're a blog for moms, you're going to get a lot of emails that aren't right for you. On the other hand, if you offer a very specific item that only moms want, then your contestants will be much more high value. There are many other factors that affect engagement, and we discuss this a lot in our blog.

Do you integrate with X mailing list provider?
Currently we integrate with Mailchimp, Aweber, ConvertKit, Sendy, Klaviyo, and Drip. You can also export to CSV after your contest is over, which we recommend. We're working on an ActiveCampaign integration & Zapier in the coming months.

Can your contest software help me get Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter followers?
Yes! After a contestant enters, they're given the option to like or follow your social media pages.

How does a contest look on mobile?
In this day and age, mobile has to be a priority. Our contests look amazing on mobile!

How does your system prevent contestants from cheating the system?
We have a proprietary cheating algorithm that detects cheaters and prevents them from being chosen when you go to pick the winners. We don't reveal our algorithm publicly, because if we did it would make it that much easier to game our system. We pride ourselves in being one of the most advanced cheating detection systems for contest software out there.

Can I run a contest on my own domain instead of Vyper.io?
Our enterprise plan allows you to set a custom subdomain and removes VYPER branding from your contest landing page.

Does this work even if I have zero audience?
Viral contests work no matter your audience size. If you have no audience, you just have to get creative with how you initially "seed" your contest. In our blog we go in-depth with how you can seed your contest list and see the viral growth.

Do you allow pixel tracking and/or Google Analytics?
Yes. Starting from our pro plan you'll be able to embed Google Analytics code as well as any pixel code (ie - Facebook pixel) to the contest.

MariaYolibep958

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

good afternoon have all of you, I hope you are very well. I'm very excited about the idea they have in this
project, thanks to this company
these jobs have become a graduated job opportunity for the community, I am very
grateful for this opportunity they are offering, I would like to know
as much as I can about everything related to the project since we as a community
We are thinking of investing in this currency, I would also like
have responsibility and do not leave the project halfway
As other companies have been doing, this is
one of the few that I've seen future and I hope that what
I see the project you see it and do it
to specify the work. very grateful for his opportunities, happy afternoon
FD01

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

This post as a way to express my interest in the blockchain.io project: it seems the airdrop and marketing part is very motivating for new crypto enthousiasts, like me, to dive into the project under the 'do your own research' flag. It is also interesting to see the community respond to the airdrop handling. I do hope you guys succeed in getting the exchange set up in a way it is low entry for new participants in the crypto market.

It also seems to me a good opportunity for europeans to step in: many of the main exchanges are currently located outside of the EU.
Seeing as it is an EU exchange: can you please confirm you are also respecting the new GDPR? One of they key interests for me, in order to step into a new exchange, is how they handle the privacy of their users. After all, it's a market where protection of data is of interest for both the exchange and the users of the exchange. Can you please provide feedback on this matter? Thanks in advance.

I'll surely be following the project on its social media accounts, thank you for the airdrop opportunity and best of luck with the project, it would be nice to see a new solid player in the market.
Boris2012

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

blockchain.io is a great project that people shouldn't ignore.. It has a well experienced financial expert who will take the project to the highest financial height. I invite everyone to enter this changing platform of life.The company has very good development projects and prospects for the future. It should be noted that when large investors and venture funds enter the ICO market, the marketing policy of development companies can completely change. This ICO is quite a promising product that boldly enters the market. There's airdrop! You can get # BCIO tokens, the creators have added a new level of rewards for those who take below 20 000th place. The project will share a maximum of 200,000 tokens at all. Good luck to the team in all endeavors.
I believe that the company's tokens will grow
We sincerely thank the company https://vy.tc/fXpIZ90
Yoshi146

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!
Dimokus

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

How do you see your project in 5 years?
djstuff

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

Blockchain technology is revolutionizing the financial services industry, providing millions of people around the world to authenticate and Transact immediately and without costly intermediaries. It is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. By offering the largest production chain in the world, we are using new technologies to create a radically better financial system. Digital assets such as bitcoin and ether allow users to make direct transactions without a third party intermediary. Millions of users and hundreds of thousands of merchants use digital assets.
lexlol17

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

why its not scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: