Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370475 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:14:26 AM

New Pool is up!

Since there is such a great community of Lotto Coins, we decided this coin should be our first pool we create. So enjoy!

Hopefully this helps get it more attention so we can get it on Cryptsy soon (It is already on Coinedup, and is about to really take off!)

Check it out.

www.iPoolCoins.com

For our promotion; The first 20 users who sign up and start mining will pay NO FEES for this pool, or any others that we add! (you must mine for at least 2 hours to qualify though).

Cheers  Grin
Have the first 20 slots been taken?

Not yet.. almost!

A few spots still open.

Congratulations to the first ones already.. No Pool Fee

Hurry up if you want to take advantage of it before its gone!
I'm the only one who mining at your pool right now? Strange ! Btw lot.nut2pool died as I already predicted. I want to test nut2 again, damm.

I mined there for a few hours but saw no transactions in the history and 0.00 for confirmed and unconfirmed balance so I stopped mining.  Do you have a different result?
If not, was this not patched by the operator as the other operators found necessary to do?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:16:35 AM

New Pool is up!

Since there is such a great community of Lotto Coins, we decided this coin should be our first pool we create. So enjoy!

Hopefully this helps get it more attention so we can get it on Cryptsy soon (It is already on Coinedup, and is about to really take off!)

Check it out.

www.iPoolCoins.com

For our promotion; The first 20 users who sign up and start mining will pay NO FEES for this pool, or any others that we add! (you must mine for at least 2 hours to qualify though).

Cheers  Grin

Not yet.. almost!

A few spots still open.

I'm the only one who mining at your pool right now? Strange ! Btw lot.nut2pool died as I already predicted. I want to test nut2 again, damm.

I mined there for a few hours but saw no transactions in the history and 0.00 for confirmed and unconfirmed balance so I stopped mining.  Do you have a different result?
If not, was this not patched by the operator as the other operators found necessary to do?

same for me, i did a test mining for half hour with 1500 hash, no confirmed coins so I left, dont think the pool is functioning correctly
publicstalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:17:17 AM

which pool are you mining now?
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:17:47 AM

New Pool is up!

Check it out.

www.iPoolCoins.com

Cheers  Grin

Not yet.. almost!

A few spots still open.

Because we still don't find any block yet. I mined there for 3 hours too but I just give up because another pools found blocks like crazy. At that time nut2pool the biggest pool down then it the best time to earn some coins because the difficulty is so low now.

Opps, nut2pool back again. Sorry. !
rocketron

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:20:18 AM

which pool are you mining now?

solo
rocketron

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:22:11 AM

New Pool is up!

Check it out.

www.iPoolCoins.com

Cheers  Grin

Not yet.. almost!

A few spots still open.

Because we still don't find any block yet. I mined there for 3 hours too but I just give up because another pools found blocks like crazy. At that time nut2pool the biggest pool down then it the best time to earn some coins because the difficulty is so low now.

i was monitoring the cgminer cmd, according to it I seen the pool find a block, but still no confirmed coins in my acc, so i left.
AizenSou

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:27:35 AM

New Pool is up!

Check it out.

www.iPoolCoins.com

Cheers  Grin

Not yet.. almost!

A few spots still open.

i was monitoring the cgminer cmd, according to it I seen the pool find a block, but still no confirmed coins in my acc, so i left.

Let's see what the pool owner saying. His account is mybogusname.
For small miners like us we just have no chance in small pool. lol.
leewilson

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:29:59 AM

guys i got a reply from the coinbomb (admin?) guy. He said this:

i checked, according to the logs it wasnt confirmed, so if that
happens you just buy it again without sending the funds
-------------------
Shane

what exactly does this mean? i cannot buy it anymore bcs the price is different. Also that was not possible bcs people hammering the bomb. What should i do?

EDIT:

HE REFUNDED MY 800K LOT! Great! I am super happy now. Great service by coinbomb!

glad it worked out for you

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
rocketron

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:30:05 AM

i have 7000 hash in total now, but its spread out over a few coins and not all in the one coin.
AizenSou

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:36:31 AM

i have 7000 hash in total now, but its spread out over a few coins and not all in the one coin.

You solo with much hash? You're incredible or you're super lucky. I have in total 10Mhs but only focus at one coin at one time and only mining at pool. I find solo mining too risky and I have a lot of computers to manage, so it is a pain to set up solo mining with 30 computers.
If you have a better strategy I would like to learn anyway.

Thanks.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:39:37 AM

Not yet.. almost!

A few spots still open.

Swapped over & set nuts pool as failover Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Nutnut

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 02:44:00 AM

New Pool is up!

Check it out.

www.iPoolCoins.com

Cheers  Grin

Not yet.. almost!

A few spots still open.

I mined there for a few hours but saw no transactions in the history and 0.00 for confirmed and unconfirmed balance so I stopped mining.  Do you have a different result?

lot.nut2pools.com aint goin nowhere. Grin

We did have a 15 minute outage due to a failing switchport at the host (apparantly) but they have sorted their s*** out now... apparantly.

We are in the process of moving to bigger and better protected dedi servers as it's clear that our current Anti-DDoS supplier aint working out.

Infact we have just added a beast of a server to cover EU. See the Getting started page for more info...

pricdx01

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:50:48 AM

Hey Pool Ops - or anyone in the know...   What is the patch that others are mentioning for pools that was required?   I am mining through my own pool - haven't hit a block in two days.   I don't have 10 Mh/s of my own ;>  Running with only 1.2 … but still nothing in two days now - its definitely slowed down SINCE seen the DIFF and BW spike.

-d
kpg99miner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:02:09 AM

What happens on this coinbomb game when the counter reaches zero?

Like lot 4 for example, deviant must have paid about 2m for this.  Does he get his 2m back plus 1% as consolation when timer hits zero?  (Or win jackpot).

That is of course if you can get to play anyway with those who are cheating getting in first...
Nope, he lose the coins. That's the game Smiley 5% chance to win jackpot.

Someone actually bougt LOT 1 oO

Seriously? Someone bought block 1 but they won't buy my block 4 after 7 days?  Can someone please pick up my block. I have done a ton for this community.

Congrats on the jackpot win at coinbomb: 2013-12-24 12:08:04   LOT 4    Deviantt   634808.1000

www.allcrypt.com <-All Crypt trading, better than Cryptsy! Sign up here
Nutnut

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 03:03:12 AM

ATTN of all miners on lot.nut2pools.com

Could all miners that use nl.nut2pools.com (our EU server) as their local stratum, please reconfigure their miner to point to EU.nut2pools.com. This is a new monster server that should be more stable.

In addition - could all of our other miners set that server as a secondary. We will be rolling out a new US server over the next few days (bear with us as it's xmas so thinks move slow) for our american based miners but for now - ensure that you have the EU server as a secondary.

Also, for the doubters I'm here to stay. I was one of the first pool ops to run MPOS and it was me that named it (proof - https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mpos/issues/643)! I was also one of the main testers in the early days so know the pool system as a whole VERY well. I run a few pools and I haven't deserted one yet and I don't intend lotto to be the first! I may not be posting much in the forums but that's because i've been building servers and answering support tickets (over 200 tickets closed now!  Shocked ). I also have kids that need some attention.  Wink

Happy mining

Nut

j2ee

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:56:26 AM

seem like this coin is dead.
leewilson

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:57:56 AM

ATTN of all miners on lot.nut2pools.com

Could all miners that use nl.nut2pools.com (our EU server) as their local stratum, please reconfigure their miner to point to EU.nut2pools.com. This is a new monster server that should be more stable.

In addition - could all of our other miners set that server as a secondary. We will be rolling out a new US server over the next few days (bear with us as it's xmas so thinks move slow) for our american based miners but for now - ensure that you have the EU server as a secondary.

Also, for the doubters I'm here to stay. I was one of the first pool ops to run MPOS and it was me that named it (proof - https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mpos/issues/643)! I was also one of the main testers in the early days so know the pool system as a whole VERY well. I run a few pools and I haven't deserted one yet and I don't intend lotto to be the first! I may not be posting much in the forums but that's because i've been building servers and answering support tickets (over 200 tickets closed now!  Shocked ). I also have kids that need some attention.  Wink

Happy mining

Nut

Keep up the great work.  I am a huge fan of all the honest and hardworking pool operators.

alquinte

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 04:22:10 AM

I'm curious why you would think that. It looks like it is gaining support to me.

zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:30:12 AM

then open your eyes... moron.

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:55:16 AM

For example, I save dogecoins that only enough to exchange 1/10 of a bitcoin, can I do that in exchange? Or I have to save a total one bitcoin for an exchange?

If I can get that 1/10 bitcoin, how do I cash in? Do exchange use paypal or whatever to transfer the bitcoin to dollars (I wish not just US dollars) to my bank account?

Please leave the room and re-enter.

thanks

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: