Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Mining pools list  (Read 745 times)
Adiuvo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 08:33:18 AM

multipool.us is the best pool ever

Why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:34:13 AM

multipool.us is the best pool ever

Why?

You should try and see how much money you can earn on multiport

flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:57:17 AM

Can you please change the listing for Multipool.us, we are now a Bitcoin P2Pool node, we do pay tx fees for bitcoin, the fee has been lowered to 0% for the remainder of 2013, and our reward system is Proportional over multiple blocks (last 2 blocks found for BTC, to approximately match P2pool's 24 hour PPLNS.)

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:09:09 PM

NOTE FOR POOL OPERATORS: If your pool doesn't appear here please post the pool's statistics as they should appear in the list below.

Why Ghash.IO is not listed?

Bitcoin Chile

Probably because it is a Private pool.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
juhakall

Activity: 657
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 02:05:23 PM

NOTE FOR POOL OPERATORS: If your pool doesn't appear here please post the pool's statistics as they should appear in the list below.

Bitcoin Chile

There's nothing private about it. Anyone can register an account on CEX.IO, after which they can mine on Ghash.IO using their own hardware, without buying anything from CEX.IO.

Also, I was pleased to notice Ghash.IO is already included in organofcorti's weekly pool statistics. Is there an API you are using to pull the stats, or do you have to scrape from their webpage?

I'm currently developing an experimental social AI platform
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:09:22 PM

Can you please change the listing for Multipool.us, we are now a Bitcoin P2Pool node, we do pay tx fees for bitcoin, the fee has been lowered to 0% for the remainder of 2013, and our reward system is Proportional over multiple blocks (last 2 blocks found for BTC, to approximately match P2pool's 24 hour PPLNS.)

Actually maybe it makes more sense to list us as variable PPLNS since that's closer to how the payouts work now.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:00:23 AM

Please add our server to the PPLNS list please.

Pool Fee: 0%
Pay Tx reward: yes
Variable difficulty: Dynamic
Local work:   Stratum / p2pool
Pay orphans: No
ASIC ready: Yes
Merged mining: No
Stats: p2pminer.com:9332

We just started but have a awesome server with a strong connection.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 01:20:37 PM

Sorry about this long overdue update!

OoC,
It seems there is a need to post the minimum withdrawal amount that pools will allow a miner to cash out with.  Would it be possible to add that?  Or would it be too much to add another column to the list?  And would Pool Ops want that information published?
Thanks,
Sam

I think it's a great idea - especially with the increase in the BTC price. I'd have to remove one of the other columns though, and I'm not sure there's one I want to remove at this point. Any ideas about columns can be removed?

[/quote]

Bitcoin Chile

I only list pools by request (as mentioned in the post Adiuvo quoted). If you want me to list a pool, find the relevant details and post them in the same format as you've seen in the thread.

Regarding the post requesting changes to the list, I'll do that tomorrow. For some reason the forum (or my local network) is failing tonight.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
os2sam
Legendary

Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090

Think for yourself

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:36:59 PM

OoC,
It seems there is a need to post the minimum withdrawal amount that pools will allow a miner to cash out with.  Would it be possible to add that?  Or would it be too much to add another column to the list?  And would Pool Ops want that information published?
Thanks,
Sam

I think it's a great idea - especially with the increase in the BTC price. I'd have to remove one of the other columns though, and I'm not sure there's one I want to remove at this point. Any ideas about columns can be removed?

My vote would be, of course, to get rid of the merged mining column.  But I'm sure I would be the minority vote in that.

So I would suggest getting rid of the ASIC ready column since it's virtually a moot point now and change the heading of the local work to protocol and explicitly state which pools that are getwork only.  Nobody knows what local work means anyway.

My 2 satoshi's worth anyway,
Sam

Edit: And the Variable Difficulty could have User Defined abbreviated?  Which would narrow that column.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
gourmet

Activity: 311

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:52:02 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 04:43:02 AM by gourmet

Slush's pool no more has user defined difficulty. For some time already, it sets the diff automatically. (But I can't say for what share frequency.)

[edit] Although, Slush hasn't updated the pool thread subject in this forum yet... :-)
yoloswaglol

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:12:16 AM

Question: What tool or API is used to obtain the data reflected in the image in the first post?

dbzenhosting

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:16:45 AM

Is gpumax.com a legit and active pool?

I was going to buy a miner from a seller. I told him to send me a screenshot of cgminer.
The screenshot shows today's date and time.
It looks like its using pool gpumax.com:8332
I tried going to that url and it doesn't work.

Logged  as 4efb961258d54..........

I think this is a fake screenshot he sent me.
BitMinerN8

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Mining since May 2011.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:19:37 AM

Is gpumax.com a legit and active pool?

I was going to buy a miner from a seller. I told him to send me a screenshot of cgminer.
The screenshot shows today's date and time.
It looks like its using pool gpumax.com:8332
I tried going to that url and it doesn't work.

Logged  as 4efb961258d54..........

I think this is a fake screenshot he sent me.
gpumax.com has not been around since 2012 (IIRC) Good times, made a ton of BTC from that joint. Grin
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:34:03 AM

So that means that was a fake screenshot he sent me?
BitMinerN8

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

Mining since May 2011.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:56:39 AM

So that means that was a fake screenshot he sent me?
Not sure, but maybe post over on the Scam Accusations section, so we can keep this thread on topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
ndabas

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:31:20 PM

Would this be the right place to list a few of P2Pool nodes that I'm running? The P2Pool node list threads that I found appear to be dead.

Besp.in (PPLNS)
Fee: 1%
Pay Tx reward? Yes
Variable difficulty? P2Pool
Local work? Stratum
Pay orphans? No
ASIC ready? Yes
Merged mining? No

I've got some great servers with dedicated Xeon CPUs and dual SSDs. Plus, in addition to automated monitoring and recovery on the servers, I am available via email for emergency support: support@besp.in.

Thanks!
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 08:47:10 AM

Another busy week for me so I haven't had time to check the forum at all, let alone this thread. Plus the attack on the forum last week meant that I wasn't able to answer some posts, so here goes:

Also, I was pleased to notice Ghash.IO is already included in organofcorti's weekly pool statistics. Is there an API you are using to pull the stats, or do you have to scrape from their webpage?

I politely requested an API from them, and they made one for me, for which I'm very grateful. Scraping webpages can be an issue, especially if js is being used. This is why btcmp.com has never been included in the weekly stats.

OoC,
It seems there is a need to post the minimum withdrawal amount that pools will allow a miner to cash out with.  Would it be possible to add that?  Or would it be too much to add another column to the list?  And would Pool Ops want that information published?
Thanks,
Sam

My vote would be, of course, to get rid of the merged mining column.  But I'm sure I would be the minority vote in that.

So I would suggest getting rid of the ASIC ready column since it's virtually a moot point now and change the heading of the local work to protocol and explicitly state which pools that are getwork only.  Nobody knows what local work means anyway.

I agree - that column is overdue for removal. Now I just need volunteers to collect that data ... Smiley

Edit: And the Variable Difficulty could have User Defined abbreviated?  Which would narrow that column.

Maybe. I'll keep it in mind if I need to slim the tables down further.

Slush's pool no more has user defined difficulty. For some time already, it sets the diff automatically. (But I can't say for what share frequency.)

[edit] Although, Slush hasn't updated the pool thread subject in this forum yet... :-)

Thanks gourmet. I've updated the details.

Question: What tool or API is used to obtain the data reflected in the image in the first post?

Multiple APIs and web scraping, and I use R to generate the chart and table. I update the data weekly here: http://organofcorti.blogspot.com.au/search/label/weeklypoolstatistics

To all the p2Pool related pools/nodes

Since there have been so many requests,  I'm going to create a new section: p2Pool nodes. I know there's a list already, but as ndabas mentioned they appear to be dead.

What I need to know is whether or not your pool will be usable for anyone or just those using a p2Pool client? The latter will go in the nodes list, and the former will go either under proxy pools or under the appropriate reward method section - I'm not sure yet.

To everyone who has posted something I haven't actioned
With the forum being down and my lack of free time over the last few weeks, there are a bunch of updated reports I know I've missed or not actioned. If I haven't addressed a direct update request that you posted, please post a quote of the request.

I have some free time this week, so I'll get on with the updates promptly.

Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:15:06 PM

Please add our server to the p2pool node list.

Pool Fee: 2%
os2sam
Legendary

Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090

Think for yourself

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:16:48 PM

I agree - that column is overdue for removal. Now I just need volunteers to collect that data ... Smiley

BTC Guild .001
Ozcoin .01
Deepbit .01

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 04:32:22 PM

Please add our server to the p2pool node list.

Pool Fee: 2%

If you're allowing stratum connections, doesn't that make you a proxy rather than a node?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: