Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I like crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:53:40 PM

thx for deleting those infuriating gaia-ad spam messages
fast-pool.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 06:08:27 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 06:56:49 PM by fast-pool.com

hey! any decent new earthcoin pool to to switch my mining rigs? (0% fee will be great)

try...

http://earth.fast-pool.com

0% FEE
Support 24/7
VARDIFF
Payment PROP
DDOS Protection

we just started please help us to join earthcoin family!

ooo...let me try this one...i heard fast-pool doge was awesome..

haha...thank you Wink

BitCoinPins

Activity: 78

Bitcoinpins.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 06:53:14 PM

Happy New Year!

EarthCoinTalk.org would like to congratulate @gjeric for winning our logo contest and 1500 EAC!

@gjeric has also been added to our private Donor's Group forum.

Winning entry:

The honorable mention, and 500 EAC, goes to @goldenratio.

A big thanks goes out to those that participated!

We would also like to thank our new moderator @24kilo for his donation!

To celebrate New Year's Day we are about to double all our EarthCoin Earning for members posting on the forum - not only are you supporting the forum by being active, you are earning double the EAC for doing what we all love - talking about EarthCoin!

Congrats! @gjeric Looking good.

HyAfo

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:55:30 PM

that it
price 5x and diff 5x  Grin
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:02:47 PM

I'm amazed at some of these hashrates on Hackshard, I've seen numbers as high as 107 MH/s.  High powered rigs run at approximately 3 MH/s and draw around 1400W, so all I can imagine is that there's a server farm out there with 33+ rigs drawing 46,200W.

Geezus...

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
Dweeb

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:17:00 PM

Bter has very low withdraw limits on coins now.

they have a new limit of doge: 1000 doge withdraw limit.

that is insane. this is very fishy and suspect.  once EAC hits bter, I would NOT put any money on there, as you won't be able to withdraw your investment for days with such limits.

and since there is NO TECHNICAL REASON FOR A WITHDRAW LIMIT, the only reasons that are plausible are criminal intent or deterring people from switching to competition exchanges

for those who don't know: 1000 doge limit is like a 20 EAC withdraw limit. it is INSANE

let this be a warning and do not trust Bter or put money on this exchange

Wow if that is true, I can't see why anyone would ever use them. Are they trying to kill their business?  1000 coin limit for Doge is just absurd. Are there low limits like that on all coins? Thanks for the heads up!

I read it here in another thread. had several different people confirming it. still did not believe it, checked and it is true....

but what do people expect from anything connected with China... there are no laws there. it's the wild west--as long as you don't piss off the political leadership

and they cannot kill their business, if people cannot withdraw Wink  

but apart from that: ANY limit of non-fiat currency is borderline criminal, since there is zero reason to have one. with fiat, there are government regulations and so on. banks are made to have those limits.

with crypto, it is purely a powerplay on the part of the exchange

I can understand a minimum withdrawal limit because of transaction fees etc but I cant think of a reason for a maximum one other than they dont have the funds on site - ie I have to tell my bank in advance if I want to withdraw more than x amount so they have the funds in the branch in cash.

but then that begs the question of why an exchange dosent have the balance easily accessible....

Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

I'm amazed at some of these hashrates on Hackshard, I've seen numbers as high as 107 MH/s.  High powered rigs run at approximately 3 MH/s and draw around 1400W, so all I can imagine is that there's a server farm out there with 33+ rigs drawing 46,200W.

Geezus...
Yeah but they get their electricity bill paid as fast as anyone. And they earn more money!
Though daaamn them costs to buy all these GPU's... it's like 150 280x...
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:20:23 PM

Geezus...

First time I've felt inadequate at 35-40MH/s LOL. His farm is bigger than mine  Cry  Fair play though, that's a big financial investment not to mention the time required to manage them. Must be one heck of an A/C setup too, I'm looking to expand to 70-80MH/s and I've calculated the cooling needs at around 10 tons. He'd be close to 15 tons, or approximately 180,000 BTU.

testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:31:40 PM

that is insane. this is very fishy and suspect.  once EAC hits bter, I would NOT put any money on there, as you won't be able to withdraw your investment for days with such limits.

and since there is NO TECHNICAL REASON FOR A WITHDRAW LIMIT, the only reasons that are plausible are criminal intent or deterring people from switching to competition exchanges

for those who don't know: 1000 doge limit is like a 20 EAC withdraw limit. it is INSANE

Wow if that is true, I can't see why anyone would ever use them. Are they trying to kill their business?  1000 coin limit for Doge is just absurd. Are there low limits like that on all coins? Thanks for the heads up!

I read it here in another thread. had several different people confirming it. still did not believe it, checked and it is true....

but what do people expect from anything connected with China... there are no laws there. it's the wild west--as long as you don't piss off the political leadership

and they cannot kill their business, if people cannot withdraw Wink  

but apart from that: ANY limit of non-fiat currency is borderline criminal, since there is zero reason to have one. with fiat, there are government regulations and so on. banks are made to have those limits.

with crypto, it is purely a powerplay on the part of the exchange

I can understand a minimum withdrawal limit because of transaction fees etc but I cant think of a reason for a maximum one other than they dont have the funds on site - ie I have to tell my bank in advance if I want to withdraw more than x amount so they have the funds in the branch in cash.

but then that begs the question of why an exchange dosent have the balance easily accessible....

it's crypto. there is no offsite funds stuff like in a traditional bank with fiat currency.

maximum withdraw limit is 100% criminal in one way or another.

it's like someone advertising a birthday cake, you go to the bakery, buy it with cash and after they take your money, they tell you: "you gotta eat it here, dude. we cannot allow you to take the whole cake with you. you can either take half a slice a day, or eat it now"

it's that ridiculous.

if you know anything about crypto, there is NO technical reason WHATSOEVER for a maximum withdraw limit. that's the whole point of bitcoin and its decedents.
blacklig

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:39:03 PM

This is totally bullshit and I would very like to ask mods to ban this user for spreading false news, probably because he wants to dump EAC rate or damage bter.
I just withdrawed 294 datacoin without no problems, done in one minute and dont see any such limits as told here..
Check for yourself, dont trust every newbie every word. This is just scam and not true.
Bter is reliable exchange, with 2 factor auth. and least pretty fast in comparision with cryptsy..
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:50:42 PM

This is totally bullshit and I would very like to ask mods to ban this user for spreading false news, probably because he wants to dump EAC rate or damage bter.
I just withdrawed 294 datacoin without no problems, done in one minute and dont see any such limits as told here..
Check for yourself, dont trust every newbie every word. This is just scam and not true.
Bter is reliable exchange, with 2 factor auth. and least pretty fast in comparision with cryptsy..

English, can you speak it? (yeah, it's a pretty difficult language, I guess)

a) EAC is not even traded on Bter. so this has nothing to do with dumping eac
b) Bter has already an image problem. it's blatantly mob owned. not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but Chinese mob is not something I want to trust my money with.
c) this has been confirmed for many currencies. maybe not for datacoin, but it is valid information
d) 2 factor authentification? what help is that if no one can get your money out of the exchange anyway? you're worried about someone sending you money? maybe that's what the authentication is for.
losthymns

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:51:23 PM

Geezus...

First time I've felt inadequate at 35-40MH/s LOL. His farm is bigger than mine  Cry  Fair play though, that's a big financial investment not to mention the time required to manage them. Must be one heck of an A/C setup too, I'm looking to expand to 70-80MH/s and I've calculated the cooling needs at around 10 tons. He'd be close to 15 tons, or approximately 180,000 BTU.

What kind of returns are you getting on that man? Like you should be pulling some crazy money.

BTC - 156d8mXSQmYy6ZXccxJ6y4idZrbUFYxgRS                               EAC - eSF9ePLvu8TQ1EvBd7YpKn3XPdDxbwKNsW
Free BTC every 24 hours- http://www.qoinpro.com/97d7b9c426f685410fcb1408445553d4
PiguetWatches

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:58:12 PM

I keep trying to load EarthCoin but Internet Explorer keeps loading! Help!
blacklig

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:58:33 PM

b) Bter has already an image problem. it's blatantly mob owned. not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but Chinese mob is not something I want to trust my money with.
c) this has been confirmed for many currencies. maybe not for datacoin, but it is valid information
d) 2 factor authentification? what help is that if no one can get your money out of the exchange anyway? you're worried about someone sending you money? maybe that's what the authentication is for.

Thing is, you are just throwing dirt on bter for some reason..
I know EAC is not traded there yet, so why did you even put this scam warning here.. Sure , your information was confirmed from another 20-posts like users.. very reliable.

And as you now just said - you dont know, if this limit is not set on datacoin yet - of course it is not, there is no such limit on any coin. And if there would be any problem with withdrawing quarks or whatever coin, you can always convert that "unwithrdrawable" coin to btc and then btc to dtc and then withdraw, because dtc is totally safe to withdraw.

Can you post any screenshots how you "have limits" on withdrawing coins from bter? Nobody trusts you here..
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:02:44 PM

I'm amazed at some of these hashrates on Hackshard, I've seen numbers as high as 107 MH/s.  High powered rigs run at approximately 3 MH/s and draw around 1400W, so all I can imagine is that there's a server farm out there with 33+ rigs drawing 46,200W.

Geezus...

It's Santa mining - no cooling investment up there on the N P..
..and all the GPUs are toy cards..
..just kidding.. Smiley

No I understand you - some folks invest big time..
Must be pretty confident to make some money back later though..

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

I know EAC is not traded there yet, so why did you even put this scam warning here.. Sure , your information was confirmed from another 20-posts like users.. very reliable.

And as you now just said - you dont know, if this limit is not set on datacoin yet - of course it is not, there is no such limit on any coin. And if there would be any problem with withdrawing quarks or whatever coin, you can always convert that "unwithrdrawable" coin to btc and then btc to dtc and then withdraw, because dtc is totally safe to withdraw.

Can you post any screenshots how you "have limits" on withdrawing coins from bter? Nobody trusts you here..

there is a whole thread on this board with a shitload of people complaining about this.
not here, cause EAC is NOT YET traded on Bter.

I warned users here that IF Bter would take EAC, people might pay in and won't be able to get their EAC into their private wallets.

this is a valid concern, as scam, even longterm scam/criminal exchanges are not an uncommon thing.

Bter might play the long game to cash in millions, not a short term game like some other fraudulent "exchanges"

and since Bter is Chinese mob, you will never ever see one cent of your money again
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:16:02 PM

Happy New Year!

EarthCoinTalk.org would like to congratulate @gjeric for winning our logo contest and 1500 EAC!

@gjeric has also been added to our private Donor's Group forum.

Winning entry:

The honorable mention, and 500 EAC, goes to @goldenratio.

A big thanks goes out to those that participated!

We would also like to thank our new moderator @24kilo for his donation!

To celebrate New Year's Day we are about to double all our EarthCoin Earning for members posting on the forum - not only are you supporting the forum by being active, you are earning double the EAC for doing what we all love - talking about EarthCoin!

Well done - nice logo!

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
blacklig

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

there is a whole thread on this board with a shitload of people complaining about this.
not here, cause EAC is NOT YET traded on Bter.

I warned users here that IF Bter would take EAC, people might pay in and won't be able to get their EAC into their private wallets.

this is a valid concern, as scam, even longterm scam/criminal exchanges are not an uncommon thing.

Bter might play the long game to cash in millions, not a short term game like some other fraudulent "exchanges"

and since Bter is Chinese mob, you will never ever see one cent of your money again

Only because bter is chinese doesnt mean it must be scam exchange. You are putting here such big warnings like they would already commited any seizure of coins. This is all just your fantasy. You cant call someone thief if he did not steal anything, yet you did this to bter even if they did not steal anything.
Its good to warn people if some exchange is scamming, but bter is not and you did not give any evidence they are.. I have best experience with them, no problem at all. With cryptsy, I had lot of problems, orders went executed many times instead of once, your btc balance can easily fell into negative, just disaster.. never had such problems on bter, all works pretty smoothly there.
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:17:00 PM

EAC is cheap now. I bought 2mil EAC 1 hour ago  Grin
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:18:54 PM

Do we know the news yet?  Or are they all still recovering from their New Years Eve hangovers?!  Grin

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: