Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840286 times)
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I like crypto

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:57:54 PM

though i find stuff like that somewhat silly, i have to say we are at least discussing the coin and the economics for it and finally no longer a pool-spam, that was getting out of hand

Agreed. The pool spam is super annoying. Something needs to be done about that.

I think there is some secret pool war going on, with one pool DDOSing the next pool....

I doubt it.  Most pools just aren't setup to handle the loads that you are trying to impose on them.  If there was a DDoS you'd be getting packet loss, but there is none.  It's just the servers overloaded.  There are big challenges with trying to scale over 1Gh/s, trust me, we had to meet those challenges to get to 2Gh/s with Lottocoin.  It's not easy!

Most big pools are setup with multiple DDoS protections anyways these days.

http://eac.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

I was more or less joking when it comes to normal pools... but since there is some DDOSing going on, I'm seriously sure some Chinese/Russian mob pools try to keep diff down and try to keep others from mining...
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

What pool is hitting all the blocks now?  seems the ones i find that are working are only hitting like 2-5 blocks per hour?

I don't want to spam ads, but since you asked:

We're having a great time with zero lag over here at http://eac.dedicatedpool.com

Come chill, mine, grab a beer and enjoy the chat in our IRC channel.. it's VERY active.

Cheers Smiley

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:59:54 PM

GO!

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
CrytoEnthusiast

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:59:59 PM

Come on, 4k!

eibe4E9XNPFtVhgGQyXj8ySKkNpvq1Vs3i
Eex77

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:00:12 AM

Keep up the good work guys only a few weeks old and already on page 200

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:00:32 AM

though i find stuff like that somewhat silly, i have to say we are at least discussing the coin and the economics for it and finally no longer a pool-spam, that was getting out of hand

Agreed. The pool spam is super annoying. Something needs to be done about that.

I think there is some secret pool war going on, with one pool DDOSing the next pool....

This.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
NeedVIP

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:02:28 AM

I tried posting at #4000 and it gave me an error warning saying 'while you were typing new replies may have been posted. You may wish to review your post.'

No i don't want to review my post, just post it already!  Angry haha congrats to the winner
CrytoEnthusiast

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:02:36 AM

Thanks, tins! I got lucky on this one Smiley
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:02:45 AM

CrytoEnthusiast won 500 EAC and Ait won 100 EAC for the setup.
Ait

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:03:41 AM

CrytoEnthusiast won 500 EAC and Ait won 100 EAC for the setup.

Thanks!  And well done CryptoE!  Smiley

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:05:07 AM

Well done sir! Smiley  Those 500 EAC... dat feel Smiley

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:32:46 AM

So lets take a serious look at the prospects of Earthcoin.  In order for this coin to survive and not be Dogefied, you guys need to let the market build.  A simple pump and dump will just ruin the future of this coin, and in fact, there is a bright future.  At least Earthcoin has a name like Worldcoin, and that speaks volumes.  If the developers and such take a good stands, develop a foundation to support and market this coin, I believe this coin can rival Litecoin at some point. 

One look at the Worldcoin ANN, and you can see what people can do when they come together.  Worldcoin is one the most professionally marketed and put together coin out there in the alt coin market.  I'm hoping that Earthcoin can/will do the same.

But in order for that to happen plans need to be made now so that people have confidence in the coin just past a simple pump and dump.  If there is hope for the future and plans for the coin, then people will hold on to the coins and let the market mature.  Let's all be honest, there was no future for DOGE coin, even though that it introduced a lot of Reddit and 4Chan people in to the mining industry, which is great because it created a medium that was fun and profitable for a lot of new folks.

So, Mr Earthcoin, what do you say?  Are you willing to take on the responsibility of running a foundation for this coin?  I'm sure a lot of miners and pool operators would donate to the cause if we felt the operation of the foundation was sound and there was a framework put in place to support it going in to the future.

If you do not have the experience necessary in order to take on such a project, I'm sure there would be some people that have experience with such projects and would be willing to develop the framework going forward.

At first, it doesn't have to be a "take-over-the-world" framework.  But maybe just a few ads on Reddit or or Facebook.  Something to get people involved with the branding of the coin.  My second suggestion would be to move the logo away from the Internet Explorer symbol reference (even though it is a very well designed logo.)

So who's with me?  Does any of this sound like a good plan to move forward?  We've had way too many unsupported pump and dump coins, it'd finally be nice to get one we can all put our trust in going forward.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:46:30 AM

So lets take a serious look at the prospects of Earthcoin.  In order for this coin to survive and not be Dogefied, you guys need to let the market build.  A simple pump and dump will just ruin the future of this coin, and in fact, there is a bright future.  At least Earthcoin has a name like Worldcoin, and that speaks volumes.  If the developers and such take a good stands, develop a foundation to support and market this coin, I believe this coin can rival Litecoin at some point.  

One look at the Worldcoin ANN, and you can see what people can do when they come together.  Worldcoin is one the most professionally marketed and put together coin out there in the alt coin market.  I'm hoping that Earthcoin can/will do the same.

But in order for that to happen plans need to be made now so that people have confidence in the coin just past a simple pump and dump.  If there is hope for the future and plans for the coin, then people will hold on to the coins and let the market mature.  Let's all be honest, there was no future for DOGE coin, even though that it introduced a lot of Reddit and 4Chan people in to the mining industry, which is great because it created a medium that was fun and profitable for a lot of new folks.

So, Mr Earthcoin, what do you say?  Are you willing to take on the responsibility of running a foundation for this coin?  I'm sure a lot of miners and pool operators would donate to the cause if we felt the operation of the foundation was sound and there was a framework put in place to support it going in to the future.

If you do not have the experience necessary in order to take on such a project, I'm sure there would be some people that have experience with such projects and would be willing to develop the framework going forward.

At first, it doesn't have to be a "take-over-the-world" framework.  But maybe just a few ads on Reddit or or Facebook.  Something to get people involved with the branding of the coin.  My second suggestion would be to move the logo away from the Internet Explorer symbol reference (even though it is a very well designed logo.)

So who's with me?  Does any of this sound like a good plan to move forward?  We've had way too many unsupported pump and dump coins, it'd finally be nice to get one we can all put our trust in going forward.

Also maybe something like this: EarthCoin Charitable Foundation Wink

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
SvenTaylor1980

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:48:11 AM

So lets take a serious look at the prospects of Earthcoin.  In order for this coin to survive and not be Dogefied, you guys need to let the market build.  A simple pump and dump will just ruin the future of this coin, and in fact, there is a bright future.  At least Earthcoin has a name like Worldcoin, and that speaks volumes.  If the developers and such take a good stands, develop a foundation to support and market this coin, I believe this coin can rival Litecoin at some point. 

One look at the Worldcoin ANN, and you can see what people can do when they come together.  Worldcoin is one the most professionally marketed and put together coin out there in the alt coin market.  I'm hoping that Earthcoin can/will do the same.

But in order for that to happen plans need to be made now so that people have confidence in the coin just past a simple pump and dump.  If there is hope for the future and plans for the coin, then people will hold on to the coins and let the market mature.  Let's all be honest, there was no future for DOGE coin, even though that it introduced a lot of Reddit and 4Chan people in to the mining industry, which is great because it created a medium that was fun and profitable for a lot of new folks.

So, Mr Earthcoin, what do you say?  Are you willing to take on the responsibility of running a foundation for this coin?  I'm sure a lot of miners and pool operators would donate to the cause if we felt the operation of the foundation was sound and there was a framework put in place to support it going in to the future.

At first, it doesn't have to be a "take-over-the-world" framework.  But maybe just a few ads on Reddit or or Facebook.  Something to get people involved with the branding of the coin.  My second suggestion would be to move the logo away from the Internet Explorer symbol reference (even though it is a very well designed logo.)

So who's with me?  Does any of this sound like a good plan to move forward?  We've had way too many unsupported pump and dump coins, it'd finally be nice to get one we can all put our trust in going forward.

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/l.png

+1

It would be nice to get this coin well placed under the top 10 coins.
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:49:14 AM

So lets take a serious look at the prospects of Earthcoin.  In order for this coin to survive and not be Dogefied, you guys need to let the market build.  A simple pump and dump will just ruin the future of this coin, and in fact, there is a bright future.  At least Earthcoin has a name like Worldcoin, and that speaks volumes.  If the developers and such take a good stands, develop a foundation to support and market this coin, I believe this coin can rival Litecoin at some point.  

One look at the Worldcoin ANN, and you can see what people can do when they come together.  Worldcoin is one the most professionally marketed and put together coin out there in the alt coin market.  I'm hoping that Earthcoin can/will do the same.

But in order for that to happen plans need to be made now so that people have confidence in the coin just past a simple pump and dump.  If there is hope for the future and plans for the coin, then people will hold on to the coins and let the market mature.  Let's all be honest, there was no future for DOGE coin, even though that it introduced a lot of Reddit and 4Chan people in to the mining industry, which is great because it created a medium that was fun and profitable for a lot of new folks.

So, Mr Earthcoin, what do you say?  Are you willing to take on the responsibility of running a foundation for this coin?  I'm sure a lot of miners and pool operators would donate to the cause if we felt the operation of the foundation was sound and there was a framework put in place to support it going in to the future.

At first, it doesn't have to be a "take-over-the-world" framework.  But maybe just a few ads on Reddit or or Facebook.  Something to get people involved with the branding of the coin.  My second suggestion would be to move the logo away from the Internet Explorer symbol reference (even though it is a very well designed logo.)

So who's with me?  Does any of this sound like a good plan to move forward?  We've had way too many unsupported pump and dump coins, it'd finally be nice to get one we can all put our trust in going forward.

Very cool.  But it's one thing to talk about it, we need to give it legs.  I really love that forum too, I'm going to go check it out right now.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Nanolucas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 01:02:10 AM

This is quite a shame, I've been using Hackshard from the second day of the Earthcoin launch and it was always very well handled.

I guess I'll be looking for a new pool to join then (and I can look back over the last 5 pages to get a few ideas of the pools that are around Tongue).

On the other hand though, the Earthcoin Lottery game is up and running!
jackey_coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:06:02 AM

Yeah, quite a shame. Hackshard was one of the pools which used for a long time.
coinium and poolerino seems not stable.
I am also find some new pools. Any suggestions?

This is quite a shame, I've been using Hackshard from the second day of the Earthcoin launch and it was always very well handled.

I guess I'll be looking for a new pool to join then (and I can look back over the last 5 pages to get a few ideas of the pools that are around Tongue).

On the other hand though, the Earthcoin Lottery game is up and running!
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:09:00 AM

I've been using dedicatedpool.com. for some days now - they get only praise from me.
Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

Very cool.  But it's one thing to talk about it, we need to give it legs.  I really love that forum too, I'm going to go check it out right now.

i am for it.. but i dont think that we need to change logo, i think its very good

and we need to organise well, to defend coin becouse it will be attacked, people will buy it, keep your initials sell orders LOW
so price will go up fast and that first buyers can only get a hand foll of coin because THEY WILL TRY TO DUMP IT TO BUY IT LOW AGAIN AND TO TRY AGAIN SAME THING, when it reaches maybe  1,3x -2x profit, that stage will be critical, and dump will be!
 if first big EAC dump is unsuccessful and destroyed, no one will even dear to try something again because it will be TOO RISKY, and price will stabilize,hash rate will go up, and eventually coin will mature,price will go UP, because this COIN has a story to tell,good organisation,and good support
SO DEV PEOPLE, defend your coin on first dump, i know i am asking to risk your own bitcoins, but it will pay off , especially for U
because U are holding much of coins,dont dump it because you may be on a whey to create another litecoin tipe of altcoin Smiley

It is all good
afxxx

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:21:30 AM

New Pool:

http://eac.gigahash.de

PROP / STRATUM / VARDIFF

Dedicated 1Gbit Link / 8 Core / SSD-Raid

First 10 Accounts pay no fees (lifetime)
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: