Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
Zisef

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:44:10 PM

Gentlemen, the biggest Earthcoin pools are failing because they can't handle the load.  I'd just like to remind you that Dedicatedpool has been proven up to 2Gh/s + for Lottocoin, and our Earthcoin pool is getting large now as well.  

Don't mine on pools that can't handle loads - mine where the admin and server infrastructure can SCALE TO THE MOON - http://eac.dedicatedpool.com

If you are SICK OF LAGGY SERVERS or servers that are giving you stratum disconnects or rejected shares, why are you mining on those servers?  You are a few seconds away from pure nirvana.  Come check out what thousands of miners already know - mining on dedicatedpool.com is the best way to mine.

Here comes the ad - don't miss out.  Make your mining life a lot less stress free!  I PUT BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS in to our pools, and I do it for the miners!

EAC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine interrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• Redundant servers in different datalocations
  • DDoS protection at switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

The Future

• Implementing a full ticketing system
  • Phone and SMS support.. yes phone! Call and talk to someone real.
  • More servers, more power, more scalability.

I hope you take the time to come give us a try and find out why we are different than every other pool out there.  We are different because we treat your mining like a business with full 24/7 email support, support on IRC, and soon to come SMS, and telephone support as well.

If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know admin@dedicatedpool.com and we'd be happy to respond.

I currently have moved all my rigs to this pool. Awesome support, and the Admin is always reachable big plus! The pools are very stable, and what is great is there is alot of coins within the pool so I do not have to try out new pools and roll the dice any more. Thanks again for your hard work for us miners, and the and support! Lets get Earth Coin on Cryptsy!~

I would join this pool but it does not allow me to accept the terms

Click on the X it will turn into a Check. Took me a bit to figure that out once all the pools started running with it. Smiley Thanks again see you on board, we have a chat room if you get bored, or need some help the admin is in there with us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:44:16 PM

Gentlemen, the biggest Earthcoin pools are failing because they can't handle the load.  I'd just like to remind you that Dedicatedpool has been proven up to 2Gh/s + for Lottocoin, and our Earthcoin pool is getting large now as well. 

Don't mine on pools that can't handle loads - mine where the admin and server infrastructure can SCALE TO THE MOON - http://eac.dedicatedpool.com

If you are SICK OF LAGGY SERVERS or servers that are giving you stratum disconnects or rejected shares, why are you mining on those servers?  You are a few seconds away from pure nirvana.  Come check out what thousands of miners already know - mining on dedicatedpool.com is the best way to mine.

Here comes the ad - don't miss out.  Make your mining life a lot less stress free!  I PUT BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS in to our pools, and I do it for the miners!

EAC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.

Mining Information

• Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system

Server Infrastructure

The Future

I hope you take the time to come give us a try and find out why we are different than every other pool out there.  We are different because we treat your mining like a business with full 24/7 email support, support on IRC, and soon to come SMS, and telephone support as well.

If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know admin@dedicatedpool.com and we'd be happy to respond.

I currently have moved all my rigs to this pool. Awesome support, and the Admin is always reachable big plus! The pools are very stable, and what is great is there is alot of coins within the pool so I do not have to try out new pools and roll the dice any more. Thanks again for your hard work for us miners, and the and support! Lets get Earth Coin on Cryptsy!~

You have to click on the "X" near accept terms and it will turn to a checkmark.  The newest version of MPOS implemented this.  If you are still having problems let me know I'm here to help!  Check it out again, you'll see what I mean.  Also, make sure you are using a compatible modern browser like Chrome or Firefox.  Newest IE should work too.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3335
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3335

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

ZeroAsANumber

Activity: 84

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:49:24 PM

Real1Guy, if you were doing that the same as you post it here, I.E with your CAPS LOCK on, i'm glad i've missed it. but anyway, good for you sparky!

AtlasONo

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:51:55 PM

Yep Coinium has been working great from the start  Grin
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 06:53:51 PM

Gentlemen, the biggest Earthcoin pools are failing because they can't handle the load.  I'd just like to remind you that Dedicatedpool has been proven up to 2Gh/s + for Lottocoin, and our Earthcoin pool is getting large now as well.  

If you are SICK OF LAGGY SERVERS or servers that are giving you stratum disconnects or rejected shares, why are you mining on those servers?  You are a few seconds away from pure nirvana.  Come check out what thousands of miners already know - mining on dedicatedpool.com is the best way to mine.

Here comes the ad - don't miss out.  Make your mining life a lot less stress free!  I PUT BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS in to our pools, and I do it for the miners!

EAC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system

Server Infrastructure

The Future

Click on the X it will turn into a Check. Took me a bit to figure that out once all the pools started running with it. Smiley Thanks again see you on board, we have a chat room if you get bored, or need some help the admin is in there with us.

Did it end up working for you?

If not, please come in to IRC and join our channel with tons of people willing to assist! 

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:01:52 PM

@ Coinium pool :  

well, well,  if you change the Pplns Stats   into Prop Stats then i would think about it

the bad stats are Pplns stats you can have !!

butt hell no i l wait for poolerino !!!!!
CoinGirl

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:03:13 PM

VOTE NOW  FOR EAC !!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399855.0
thens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:05:38 PM

what is this thread spam competition or what?
Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:07:51 PM

Real1Guy, if you were doing that the same as you post it here, I.E with your CAPS LOCK on, i'm glad i've missed it. but anyway, good for you sparky!

of course not man, i was cunning there   Cool

It is all good
d0d0

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:20:01 PM

Coinium ended up not paying out for a few hours. They fixed the blocks afterwards but not the payouts. Would not recommend.

Poolerino was working great, with good payout until they went offline.

Now im on vircurpool, which is also working great.
TheCryptoManiac

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:25:10 PM

Confirmed, all my coins in Coinium are just sitting in unconfirmed status.  Would not recommend.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:25:45 PM

last version is still 1.0?
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:28:09 PM

Coinium ended up not paying out for a few hours. They fixed the blocks afterwards but not the payouts. Would not recommend.

Poolerino was working great, with good payout until they went offline.

Now im on vircurpool, which is also working great.

Why not http://eac.dedicatedpool.com?  Ask how many people have had problems with us.. I'd wager none.  And if you do have a problem, you can get me within about 5 minutes on IRC.  I built this pool because I would always have issues with other pools.  My motto if you want something done right, you do it yourself - which I did.

Come join us.. we'd love to have you along for the ride.

All you have to do is try us once, and I am certain that you will never leave our community and pool system.  This is because I do everything possible for our miners, and I treat everyone with 110% respect and urgency no matter if you have 1Kh/s or 100Mh/s speeds.  I really want everyone to experience it.  You'll ask yourself why you didn't mine with us before.

We have a server farm of over 5 servers.  I spend stupid amounts of money making sure you guys have the best mining experience - ever, hands down no bullshit.

Thanks Smiley

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

http://eac.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

That's why?

Sorry, but it doesn't look like luck is on your side. Too bad, because I love mining at small-medium pools.
SizeableSausage

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:41:24 PM

http://eac.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

That's why?

Sorry, but it doesn't look like luck is on your side. Too bad, because I love mining at small-medium pools.

And your front end is down, cant even login.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:46:35 PM

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BECOME LIKE DOGE'S : A POOL SPAM !!!!

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

They will calm down soon.  Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

Hello we've got a 40ms ping and no front end is down.  There has been 100% uptime for the past 24 hours.  Can you try again or try to ping dedicatedpool.com?  Maybe there is a routing issue from your computer to the server because it is absolutely up and working fast.

Thanks!  Let me know if you continue to have issues connecting.. we'll figure it out between the two of us.

And regarding the blocks, sometimes pools get a run of hard blocks, but right after we got about 6 in a row that were between 20% and 60% of share estimates.  It's all random based luck but it will change in the next hour.  I run enough pools to know how it goes. Smiley

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Zisef

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

Hello we've got a 40ms ping and no front end is down.  There has been 100% uptime for the past 24 hours.  Can you try again or try to ping dedicatedpool.com?  Maybe there is a routing issue from your computer to the server because it is absolutely up and working fast.

Thanks!  Let me know if you continue to have issues connecting.. we'll figure it out between the two of us.

And regarding the blocks, sometimes pools get a run of hard blocks, but right after we got about 6 in a row that were between 20% and 60% of share estimates.  It's all random based luck but it will change in the next hour.  I run enough pools to know how it goes. Smiley

It is up and running for me aswell.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: