Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
richyoung

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

I followed on her twitter account and this is caught on my attention and i think this very interesting..

It is May 18th already, and the first phase of our pre-ICO will end on May 20th. If you have not invested in our pre-ICO, now is the time to do so as early investors in the first phase get 65% bonus. 

kindly visit on their website
https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/997342228023599105

65% bonus is really big, as much as i would like to be happy with this pre-ico offer, i don't think i can. Usually token sales with too much bonuses during the pre-ico and private sales immediately dump as soon as they hit the market. this bonus is quite alarming. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Is this an online banking 24/7 processing? correct me if I’m wrong, with my understanding in your whitepaper all transaction made through internet and they do not need to go to bank and become a seamless technology . I’m very interesting this amazing project and I hope your dream make it possible.

actually, the cryptoriya project is not just an online banking process, they offer more than that. they also have a meet up process with a cryptoriya agent for cryptocurrency and cash conversion to get instant cash in person.
charlizesmmes09

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

Any KYC? By the ưay, your idea is really good. I hope you can make your vision come to real life
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Hello!  How much time CRYPTORIYA takes to exchange the Cryptocurrency to cash ?
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

I like this ICO, no minimum amount of investment and no KYC, too many ICO are getting paranoid and ask for KYC details, think I'll add CryptoRiya to my expanding portfolio.

I do not know yet the token details of this project but I want to have atleast minimum investment because I can see the potential of CryptoRiya. It is helpful to us once it will launch. We do not problem anymore on how we will withdraw our funds if we are in any part of the world. Because definitely, there are similar application like this but the difference is that, CryptoRiya can access by the user globally while there are some application that can be used in locals only.

Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

one of the advantage of the crypto riya is that cryptoriya can hold the coins, tokens or any form of cryto currency in just one wallet. it is like one wallet in all forms of crypto currencies.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

In what way are you going to convert cryptocurrency to cash by the way through your debit card? It means i can also shop and roam around the world with CryptoRiya as long as i have enough content in my crypto wallet and it will not matter where i am exactly? Will you have establishments accredited by CryptoRiya in all countries in the world?
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

I am not caught by that post but by the quality of this project. It is helpful for the people who earned in cryptocurrency. Because right now, we cannot say that all of the people around the world are using cryptocurrency as medium of exchange. In fact, several companies and firms are just adapting the trend and we need a project that supports cashing out of our cryptocurrency.
One of the problems also i have as an individual is not all the exchanges list the coins i have so it find it disgusting that i cannot benefit or use some of my coins since they are not in exchanges, if CryptoRia will accepting 1600 cryptocurrencies and more then it is a good news for us, even small token we have we can trade it to a currency of our choice.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

I followed on her twitter account and this is caught on my attention and i think this very interesting..

It is May 18th already, and the first phase of our pre-ICO will end on May 20th. If you have not invested in our pre-ICO, now is the time to do so as early investors in the first phase get 65% bonus.  

kindly visit on their website
https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/997342228023599105

65% bonus is really big, as much as i would like to be happy with this pre-ico offer, i don't think i can. Usually token sales with too much bonuses during the pre-ico and private sales immediately dump as soon as they hit the market. this bonus is quite alarming.  

Good to hear that P2P project has zero fees and 65% bonus give to your investors’ this is nice but I’m a little bit confuse 65% bonus is too much than the other regular percentage of big company, how can you say this is legit?
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Exactly. Working and earning cryptocurrency and yet because of this dilemma we are hardly enjoying our gains since there is not much ways to use them in everyday life. If CryptoRiya will be able to provide all these means they mentioned in their whitepaper, it will be to us that cryptocurrency will be our regular currency since we are working for it, earning it and living by it. 
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.
There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

It is nice to hear there are something new like cryptoriya the first blockchain technology, cryptocurrency is the alternative easy way of payment, this very convenience to your client or people, but one thing is this is not fully accepted worldwide.
How can you caught the attention of people to support to your project?
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.

A KYC ( KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ) is a must with this!
they will be dealing with cards and transactions. this will not be legal if there will be no proper documentation before releasing those cards.
purchasing and others will not have an identity, receipts are important to have too.

This will make everything clear to you guys!
kindly read the whitepaper for your own good! https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

see this picture (link)

https://i.imgur.com/2exoZrv.jpg
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.
The best part of that is ANY cryptocurrency to cash! The project concept is really the solution for almost every crypto-enthusiast's problems and more: "crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card" and all of those is in ANY cryptocurrency.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

The best part of that is ANY cryptocurrency to cash! The project concept is really the solution for almost every crypto-enthusiast's problems and more: "crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card" and all of those is in ANY cryptocurrency.

I am also one of the people who want this one.
i really like the idea they want to do.
but like others too, i doubt about the fee they want to implement and collect.
all are good just those fees.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.

at first there will be a few machines available for the card.
but as it goes on and the project will have more ATM worldwide.
Even big banks now start for a few one and made it possible by spreading their branch and machines.
this will happen to cryptoria too, but for that to happen. they should get many people to support and use their card.
but how? the percent they want from it is really expensive.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

In what way are you going to convert cryptocurrency to cash by the way through your debit card? It means i can also shop and roam around the world with CryptoRiya as long as i have enough content in my crypto wallet and it will not matter where i am exactly? Will you have establishments accredited by CryptoRiya in all countries in the world?
If there is a bancnet for international banks, I hope CryptoRiya will also accept in the whole world.
It is good if many establishments has accreditation with CryptoRiya.
Few weeks ago, I was withdrawn fiat currency that I converted to my token. While I am walking in the street, I glanced a bank that offers many atm cards internationally. I just imagining when I can withdraw my money using Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Fortunately, I found this new project that can resolve my small problem yet helpful not just to me but to the whole community of cryptocurrency.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

If there is a bancnet for international banks, I hope CryptoRiya will also accept in the whole world.
It is good if many establishments has accreditation with CryptoRiya.
Few weeks ago, I was withdrawn fiat currency that I converted to my token. While I am walking in the street, I glanced a bank that offers many atm cards internationally. I just imagining when I can withdraw my money using Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Fortunately, I found this new project that can resolve my small problem yet helpful not just to me but to the whole community of cryptocurrency.
I impress with the usage of CryptoRiya. If ever it was successfully launched few years ago, I think it was used by the people worldwide. The local application who offers the same will not be existed if CryptoRiya came already. Anyways, it will happen in the future where all of us will use the CryptoRiya in order to avail tokens / vice versa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: