Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
ysabel30

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.

at first there will be a few machines available for the card.
but as it goes on and the project will have more ATM worldwide.
Even big banks now start for a few one and made it possible by spreading their branch and machines.
this will happen to cryptoria too, but for that to happen. they should get many people to support and use their card.
but how? the percent they want from it is really expensive.
There will be for sure many people who will love to use the platform since cryptocurrency now is becoming widely used and it will be more and more popular in a matter of just 2-3 years more so users are not the problem. I wish they could reduce the monthly fees too. 20$ a month is a lot and much more if i dont withdraw cash from my card.

Yes people will definitely love to see cryptocurrency going global. If Cryptoriya can operate worldwide and opening different crypto currency conversion in  much faster approach, then this can be considered as one step towards global cryptorization.

That's Nice! "One Step Towards Global Cryptorization"  is a real deal. I am inspired by that words you have mention. This is really it. We should be very positive on this matter because it will surely help us on converting our money and this is one way that the world will embrace. Availability of services sometimes is the reason why others don't buy the product.

for me to be consider it global cryptonization is that there won't be any conversion needed to be able to use cryptocurrency in our daily financial/payment use. no more cards and no more cash.

A true global cryptonization is  a world where we use cryptocurrency as a direct payment, but we also need a global crypto wallet that could accept all cryptocurrency and that can securely store our crypto assets.

i strongly agree, direct payment using cryptocurrency is the way to cryptonize the world yes, but i can consider cryptoriya's way as a step to start it. First cryptocurrency worldwide conversion and then when people get tired of all the  converting inconvinience, they would realize it is better to use cryptocurrency directly then we will have a full blown worldwide usage and acceptance.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.
The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.

I think its something to do with the Maximum Balance, Spend, Load and Withdrawal Limit. Banks also implement different card with different privileges. As the card name says it's for LUXURY. I am expecting that the owner of this card holds a huge amount of BTC.
In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
CryptoRiya can access by the people internationally. We can withdraw fiat currency even we are far apart from our beloved country. Aside from that, 1600 currencies can handle by CryptoRiya. We can exchange, deposit and withdraw eventhough we don't pass a KYC verification.

although it's a bit hard to believe that cryptoriya can allow no verification on its project, i would still like to think they can make it work. because i believe highly believe that one of the purpose of crytocurrency is to protect user identity by keeping it privately.
However we have multiple companies in several countries that will accept cryptocurrencies as payment, Due to some government restriction of ICO. they Required to pay a tax for cryptocurrencies. Well they can't stop crypto as it will go wide. From this year up until the next 100 years. it will be mass adoption.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Yes, I agree with you. No more waiting time and lower gas fee needed. If this is possible, please make it happen. Now that cryptocurrency is being well-known, this is a very huge market on your side and more people will really have huge transactions using your platform. Good services really work especially for those people who really need it.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
CryptoRiya can access by the people internationally. We can withdraw fiat currency even we are far apart from our beloved country. Aside from that, 1600 currencies can handle by CryptoRiya. We can exchange, deposit and withdraw eventhough we don't pass a KYC verification.
Correct, and besides even we don't have an internet access in a place where we go, we can also withdraw our token, without feeling hagard on going inside the bank and fill up some forms to get our money, so nice to have this kind of atm access that we can use anytime.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.
There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.

A KYC ( KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ) is a must with this!
they will be dealing with cards and transactions. this will not be legal if there will be no proper documentation before releasing those cards.
purchasing and others will not have an identity, receipts are important to have too.

I am still reviewing the Whitepaper so that I can understand carefully why KYC is not required. What are their reasons why they don't require it? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having no KYC? And most of all, if it will be widely accepted by the whole world because I believe that this project will be implemented worldwide in the near future.
Existing laws don't really require KYCs with regards to cryptocurrencies, banks do. We don't need to provide information to them but if we are to transfer our crypto to a bank account, we need to fill out that part. For the card, they will be issued by visa or mastercard through their partner banks I think.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Even big banks now start for a few one and made it possible by spreading their branch and machines.
this will happen to cryptoria too, but for that to happen. they should get many people to support and use their card.
There will be for sure many people who will love to use the platform since cryptocurrency now is becoming widely used and it will be more and more popular in a matter of just 2-3 years more so users are not the problem. I wish they could reduce the monthly fees too. 20$ a month is a lot and much more if i dont withdraw cash from my card.

Yes people will definitely love to see cryptocurrency going global. If Cryptoriya can operate worldwide and opening different crypto currency conversion in  much faster approach, then this can be considered as one step towards global cryptorization.

That's Nice! "One Step Towards Global Cryptorization"  is a real deal. I am inspired by that words you have mention. This is really it. We should be very positive on this matter because it will surely help us on converting our money and this is one way that the world will embrace. Availability of services sometimes is the reason why others don't buy the product.

for me to be consider it global cryptonization is that there won't be any conversion needed to be able to use cryptocurrency in our daily financial/payment use. no more cards and no more cash.

Well, i think what you really want now is impossible, but CryptoRiya want to make it possible in terms of using cash card anywhere. To make crypto currency users easily use by people to buy their daily needs wherever they are.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

I guess the system will works on the black market at this moment. Though the idea of this project is for the mass adoption of the whole cryptomarket. We can add more token soon. Millions of cryptocurrencies will be added soon as we have alot of business model that will adopt the technology of blockchain.

We are looking forward that this project will be implemented to the whole cryptomarket. The convenience of using this platform is really great and promising because everything is made easier to all crypto people for their transactions. This will really help people especially those who prefer to transact in crypto than using fiat money.
Yes Just like me that i don't want to use fiat money for any trasaction. I want to use cryptocurrency and it's way more convenient. Peer to peer transaction is way better than transacting to a bank. though we have volatile market so i guess we need to have system that will protect our money from volatile, I hope they can develop this kind of system in the future.
you are right, what I really like on the project CryptoRiya is that they can use card and we can withdraw our money immediately or we can prevent our altcoin as being volatile if we want to store it on our atm card.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

It is my pleasure to see a project that looks like abra or coins.ph. Looks like similar but they are too different from this project. I believe that CryptoRiya wanted to have an efficient transaction for the people who uses cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency.

In some cases, many people will also hate CryptoRiya because they don't want fiat to exist anymore. And as a bridge between this two currency, many people will embarrass in this project. Yet, I don't care about them. As long as I am benefiting to what CryptoRiya platform had.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

It is my pleasure to see a project that looks like abra or coins.ph. Looks like similar but they are too different from this project. I believe that CryptoRiya wanted to have an efficient transaction for the people who uses cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency.

In some cases, many people will also hate CryptoRiya because they don't want fiat to exist anymore. And as a bridge between this two currency, many people will embarrass in this project. Yet, I don't care about them. As long as I am benefiting to what CryptoRiya platform had.
You are welcome here Markyway88! The good thing in this project is the objectives of this project to have a worldwide transaction. It is impossible since blockchain technology will help all of us to have a decentralized transaction worldwide. It is also more secure and fast! In addition, there is no implementation of KYC procedure in CryptoRiya. So what are you waiting for? Invest and join us in CryptoRiya industry.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

i am so amazed by the cryptoriya project platform because of all project only the cryptoriya project has the physical depit cards that contains all of the coins you have,
for me tge cryptoriya project platfomr is very amazing.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

They don't need KYC for their users to be able to convert your crypto into cash because they have an offshore bank. Cryptoriya will be having an Offshore bank. Once you convert your token, cryptoriya's offshore bank account will transfer then the fiat money directly on your bank account. That's how I understand the process.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

Well, i think what you really want now is impossible, but CryptoRiya want to make it possible in terms of using cash card anywhere. To make crypto currency users easily use by people to buy their daily needs wherever they are.

I know that the CryptoRiya Team did their assignment and have gone through many discussions like this when they come up with their decision to introduce this project. Well as for me, as long as it is beneficial to everyone I will support it. And besides, the team are doing their best to make their vision possible even though we have some issue to be resolved. At least they know that people are interested in the project and they do give their views for the CryptoRiya Team to think about.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

They don't need KYC for their users to be able to convert your crypto into cash because they have an offshore bank. Cryptoriya will be having an Offshore bank. Once you convert your token, cryptoriya's offshore bank account will transfer then the fiat money directly on your bank account. That's how I understand the process.

the process seems so simple but the actual cashing out from your cryptocurrency is still blurry for me. because right now, to get your money in fiat, you really need to present valid IDs to get your cash in any part of the world. so realising their mission is lil bit tough.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

Is this an online banking 24/7 processing? correct me if I’m wrong, with my understanding in your whitepaper all transaction made through internet and they do not need to go to bank and become a seamless technology . I’m very interesting this amazing project and I hope your dream make it possible.

Yes. I think this is an online banking 24/7. All transaction will be made through online so it is really a very convenient way of converting your token into cash. But I am still reading the whitepaper so that I can understand well how this cryptoriya works.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

the process seems so simple but the actual cashing out from your cryptocurrency is still blurry for me. because right now, to get your money in fiat, you really need to present valid IDs to get your cash in any part of the world. so realising their mission is lil bit tough.
Yes you're right dude, As we are entering the 1st and 2nd phase of this industry the major cryptocurrency would grow big in the next couple of years, So Cryptoriya need a black market to make a transaction without any cash at all.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

They will probably be partnering with an agent company available worldwide. Cryptoriya won't need KYC but depending on each country, most of them would require you to fill out your information and show a valid ID due to AML laws. Also, you might need to check on your AML laws to make sure that you can actually receive the amount and not get your money held by them.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

but we will be in debt if this will go like this.
we do have a high fee on everytransaction
if you will withdraw 1000 USD.
at regular one we need to pay the 20 USD for that thousand withdraw
or 10 uSD for the luxury card.
i hope they give time to make this out.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Do you have any video that will simply explain your project? Yes, we can relate easily because I know all of us here in forum are wanted to encash our cryptocurrency and vice versa. However, I want to have a deeper understanding on how does the role of CryptoRiya and its difference among other existing services?
A simple video can summarize the content of the project in whitepaper and it is helpful to us.
You can see it here: https://youtu.be/F0hHZjVKmzM

Watching videos of a project will enlighten our mind about the purpose of the project. As what Edgar Dale Cone of Experience indicated, watching films and video can attract the interests of the students. It is just like as a project where we attracted because the video representation is better and understandable than Whitepaper.
Anyways, it is just a helpful way for us to know the goals of a project. We should always refer to the whitepaper because we can get many facts and some FAQ can be found at WP.

Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.

I think its something to do with the Maximum Balance, Spend, Load and Withdrawal Limit. Banks also implement different card with different privileges. As the card name says it's for LUXURY. I am expecting that the owner of this card holds a huge amount of BTC.

this is a good project but i hope they can reconsider some things with the card fee..
you need to pay for the card, what ever you want from 2!
you need to pay them 1 or 2 % everytime you withdraw from it.
you need to pay a 20 USD monthly for the card.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: