Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

They don't need KYC for their users to be able to convert your crypto into cash because they have an offshore bank. Cryptoriya will be having an Offshore bank. Once you convert your token, cryptoriya's offshore bank account will transfer then the fiat money directly on your bank account. That's how I understand the process.

the process seems so simple but the actual cashing out from your cryptocurrency is still blurry for me. because right now, to get your money in fiat, you really need to present valid IDs to get your cash in any part of the world. so realising their mission is lil bit tough.
They will probably be partnering with an agent company available worldwide. Cryptoriya won't need KYC but depending on each country, most of them would require you to fill out your information and show a valid ID due to AML laws. Also, you might need to check on your AML laws to make sure that you can actually receive the amount and not get your money held by them.

That is right, well for me getting the information or the KYC is for a good purposes then, especially if you are holding a big amount of money, as we know that cryptocurrency now is easily hack and there are many fishing site out there, so we need to transfer it on our atm card for us to be safe.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

So... do you have anything ready? If you had anything ready I'm sure you wouldn't need an ICO, you'd just release your product and get paid by the fee.
If you need an ICO, then you need money to work on your project. In that case, can you convience me that you'll be able to accomplish what you're promising?
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

They don't need KYC for their users to be able to convert your crypto into cash because they have an offshore bank. Cryptoriya will be having an Offshore bank. Once you convert your token, cryptoriya's offshore bank account will transfer then the fiat money directly on your bank account. That's how I understand the process.

the process seems so simple but the actual cashing out from your cryptocurrency is still blurry for me. because right now, to get your money in fiat, you really need to present valid IDs to get your cash in any part of the world. so realising their mission is lil bit tough.
They will probably be partnering with an agent company available worldwide. Cryptoriya won't need KYC but depending on each country, most of them would require you to fill out your information and show a valid ID due to AML laws. Also, you might need to check on your AML laws to make sure that you can actually receive the amount and not get your money held by them.

That is right, well for me getting the information or the KYC is for a good purposes then, especially if you are holding a big amount of money, as we know that cryptocurrency now is easily hack and there are many fishing site out there, so we need to transfer it on our atm card for us to be safe.
does it mean this project will be one of the largest exchange systems because it can convert to all the currencies of each country (sorry if my understanding is wrong)? with a more easily understood system I think this project will be easy to attract investors to join

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.
The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.

I think its something to do with the Maximum Balance, Spend, Load and Withdrawal Limit. Banks also implement different card with different privileges. As the card name says it's for LUXURY. I am expecting that the owner of this card holds a huge amount of BTC.

this is a good project but i hope they can reconsider some things with the card fee..
you need to pay for the card, what ever you want from 2!
you need to pay them 1 or 2 % everytime you withdraw from it.
you need to pay a 20 USD monthly for the card.
It's there a chance to use cryptoriya to exchange cryptocurrency to cash without this card? Because if this card is expensive and they have monthly fee is better to use only their website and apps to exchange...
Yustiant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

Very awesome project. Best planned. Hope that this project will be successful in the future. Good luck everyone!
Sheil@7

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

interesting project.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.
I think the holders hold this decision in their hand, they can sell and hold for as long as they want and it is not in the hand of the exchange or any trading platform. Whether the exchange like it or not it is the holders right to decide to sell their holdings or to hold them.
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

I see you have the Visa logo displayed, do you have a partnership with them?
They have to partner with Mastercard, Diners club and other visa companies. If they will be issuing a credit card but they will not they will just be issuing a debit visa card and a debit it based on the balance a person have in his account. They will not need to partner with any visa credit companies.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

I see you have the Visa logo displayed, do you have a partnership with them?
They have to partner with Mastercard, Diners club and other visa companies. If they will be issuing a credit card but they will not they will just be issuing a debit visa card and a debit it based on the balance a person have in his account. They will not need to partner with any visa credit companies.

Hi guys! I doubt CryptoRiya will be heading to the credit business anytime soon as their primary goal and purpose is to resolve the issues on crypto-crypto exchange, crypto-bank deposits, crypto to cash, peer to peer exchange and crypto to card top up.

As CryptoRia is intending to resolve the common hurdles of exchanging crypto (alt coins more specially) to the easiest, unprecedented means of conversion and payments.
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

I'm getting a good feeling about this project, lots of positivity surrounding it. Think I should have bought more CIYA than I did, maybe I'll buy some more..
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

I am new and I am still reading about Cryptocurrency, Exchange, Know your Customer (KYC) and everything. I have read some articles and watched some videos about this.

Now, I am still curious why CryptoRiya will not require a KYC for their platform? Do we really need it? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having no KYC? I just want to hear your side. The project is great and will really help us on our transactions and everything, that is the reason why I am so interested and I don't want to doubt about this project. Please give me your views.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

I am new and I am still reading about Cryptocurrency, Exchange, Know your Customer (KYC) and everything. I have read some articles and watched some videos about this.

Now, I am still curious why CryptoRiya will not require a KYC for their platform? Do we really need it? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having no KYC? I just want to hear your side. The project is great and will really help us on our transactions and everything, that is the reason why I am so interested and I don't want to doubt about this project. Please give me your views.
Logic bro you should think of it you can withdraw your money without any bank. So meaning we are exchanging crypto to cash without any regulation by the government and it's not issuable so if you trade money with cryptos you need to verify first.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

Do you ever think, how much will if we will exchange using CryptoRiya? It is good if we will know how much will cost if we will withdraw a fiat. If ever, there is a minimal charges, then I will use their application. I think $2 is enough to generate a transaction using CryptoRiya.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Do you have any video that will simply explain your project? Yes, we can relate easily because I know all of us here in forum are wanted to encash our cryptocurrency and vice versa. However, I want to have a deeper understanding on how does the role of CryptoRiya and its difference among other existing services?
A simple video can summarize the content of the project in whitepaper and it is helpful to us.
You can see it here: https://youtu.be/F0hHZjVKmzM

Watching videos of a project will enlighten our mind about the purpose of the project. As what Edgar Dale Cone of Experience indicated, watching films and video can attract the interests of the students. It is just like as a project where we attracted because the video representation is better and understandable than Whitepaper.
Anyways, it is just a helpful way for us to know the goals of a project. We should always refer to the whitepaper because we can get many facts and some FAQ can be found at WP.

Thank u for sharing the video of cryptoriya we understand most of the platform of the project we really much understand than the white paper ‘CRYPTORIYA get CRYPTO to cash within a minutes Globally and the cold wallet is 100 percent safe this platform of cryptoriya is so much impressive.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

there are lots of advantage of the crptoriya one off this is the p2p all crypto means to say that the cryptoriya project supports the exchange of any cryptocurrencies around the globe with zero fees,
so is zero fees means for free?
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

As i read in white paper, the most critical question in which account cash transferred to our account.
their company offshore account as well as their agent account available globally, so payment is transferred from
any of their company accounts to  our accounts within 2-3 days only. Cryptoriya have reserve funds in bank account that
there is no delaying  transaction.This is good news to all client.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.
The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.

I think its something to do with the Maximum Balance, Spend, Load and Withdrawal Limit. Banks also implement different card with different privileges. As the card name says it's for LUXURY. I am expecting that the owner of this card holds a huge amount of BTC.

this is a good project but i hope they can reconsider some things with the card fee..
you need to pay for the card, what ever you want from 2!
you need to pay them 1 or 2 % everytime you withdraw from it.
you need to pay a 20 USD monthly for the card.
It's there a chance to use cryptoriya to exchange cryptocurrency to cash without this card? Because if this card is expensive and they have monthly fee is better to use only their website and apps to exchange...

This is the best way to convert your money an easy and safe we can’t  wait to see more advancement technology of CRYPTORIYA. We used cryptocurrency as a direct payment with no hassle, and more advantages of luxury card than the other card. I’ll keep my eye on your unique platform.
queenandking12193

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

I am so amazed by the cryptoriya project platform because of all project only the cryptoriya project has the physical depit cards that contains all of the coins you have,for me the cryptoriya project platfomr is very amazing.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

does it mean this project will be one of the largest exchange systems because it can convert to all the currencies of each country (sorry if my understanding is wrong)? with a more easily understood system I think this project will be easy to attract investors to join

That's the potential of this project. If it can really give convenience to cryptocurrency users all over the world, there's a possibility of massive patronage. They, cryptoriya, won't be doing KYC, the agent company will.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

That's the potential of this project. If it can really give convenience to cryptocurrency users all over the world, there's a possibility of massive patronage. They, cryptoriya, won't be doing KYC, the agent company will.

We really don’t need KYC. KYC is for the newbie in crypto who doesn’t know how to have a cold walle. I strongly believed that no one will put all their crypto in one platform just put Cryptocurrency that you want to expend using cryptoriya. That is my suggestion for the people whose idea is to have KYC. We don’t need KYC.

-Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: