Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
nkrypt

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.
Most countries with AML laws are strict with that since large amounts of money going in suddenly to a normal bank account is a big "what's that?" for them. I don't think there should be a minimum for each transaction, but each transaction should be materially reasonable like don't withdraw in cents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

For this kind of platform, 1%- 2% fee is already a minimal fee. This is actually more convenient to use without the need to go to a bank or government accredited cryptocurrency exchange company. KYC on luxury CryptoRiya Debit Cards is a must since it involves higher amount of transaction. This will be for additional security of the users as well.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

Most countries with AML laws are strict with that since large amounts of money going in suddenly to a normal bank account is a big "what's that?" for them. I don't think there should be a minimum for each transaction, but each transaction should be materially reasonable like don't withdraw in cents.

According to some news, governments, particularly in the US, are planning to run after cryptocurrency traders, investors and users since they need to pay Taxes on gains or income with the use of cryptocurrencies. I hope CryptoRiya will protect the identities of its clients so that we can also enjoy the benefits of decentralized cryptocurrencies. I am fairly new and still studying more about CryptoRiya but I find it really interesting and convenient to use in the future.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account.
Yes, you are right. They make our life easy because they use a card without going to the bank to withdraw our crypto currency anywhere we want and anytime we need. I hope it will be available to those country where digital currency is accepted because it has a big help to those users of crypto currency.
Cryptoriya can help other asset class or security token to trade in different currencies worldwide, the biggest threat to us is our banking system coz they are restricting to use digital assets to buy and sell/trade them into cash that's why this platform can change everything

Once CryptoRiya have a real life application, like they will use the blockchain for the cryptocurrencies exchange transaction. This token will be a good store of value.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

Base on white paper cold wallet is a offline wallet for storage a digital assets on platform that are not connected in the internet, how can you say this is a 100% safe? And the wallet where you can storage over 1600 types of currencies in 1 wallet. I can’t imagine with the new technology in this millenial was so very techie.

As I can see with it mate this one is more like in Electrum wallet. Because Electrum is one of the cold wallet that can be consider or an offline

wallet, meaning there is an instances that can be hack like what happened to others electrum users. But I am hoping this one is not the same

with the electrum scheme.
I do not yet encounter electrum waller since I am just using android phone. Having electrum wallet is my dream but when I saw your criticism, I think it is hard to trust in a cold wallet such as eletrum. However, I can modify this if I will testify that CryptoRiya is trustworthy even our wallet to this project is a cold wallet.
I want to use cold wallet because I think it is more secure when our coins are far away from internet. Safe and secure, I am hoping that CryptoRiya will make that for us!
We can't say or predict what will happen to our wallet, we do not know when the hackers attack, we need more secure our wallet when we open don't just trust the unfamiliar sites, cryptoriya will give us a chance to have a cash anywhere without bank, i want to try it as soon as possible if it is available in our country.

nothing is predictable but it is certainly worth trying Cryptoriya as this give a good hope for cryptocurreny if it become successful. Cryptocurrency is definitely known by now around the world but people are still having a hard time cashing out their cryptos, so having cryptoriya will be a dream come true.

Yes! I think we should give CryptoRiya a chance to prove itself and the services its offers. The CryptoRiya team will be the one responsible for all our concerns so they will do the best thing to do for the development of the system. What our real concern is on how to make things work for our hard-earned Cryptocurrency the best and safest way possible.

That's right, we must give them a chance to give their efforts and to prove to all the people that they are legit. Let us just watch on how will the crypto riya project will develop their platform.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

I certainly agree with this. It will not only boost the value of Cryptocurrency but the world will really see how it works and how it can be very beneficial to everyone. By this moment, they will have the idea of using their acquired cryptocurrency applicable to every transaction online.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Tell me, is your platform officially registered? you are going to issue debit cards, right? can I order it anywhere in the world?

Based on theri WP of cryptoriya " Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to

any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash. Moreover, Cryptoriya wallet is the single

point access to all digital assets. It is the wallet where you can store over sixteen hundred types of currencies in 1 wallet. It is the solution of

different wallet systems for different coins/tokens, and it also works efficiently.

Just wanna have a clear understanding on this. How will the cryptocurrency to cash be done? Through bank account or through debit card? 16 hundred types of cryptocurrency is a lot. I can percieve this will be the biggest exchange platform to rise.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

Tell me, is your platform officially registered? you are going to issue debit cards, right? can I order it anywhere in the world?

Based on theri WP of cryptoriya " Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to

any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash. Moreover, Cryptoriya wallet is the single

point access to all digital assets. It is the wallet where you can store over sixteen hundred types of currencies in 1 wallet. It is the solution of

different wallet systems for different coins/tokens, and it also works efficiently.

It seems it is indeed very interesting once the usefulness of this wallet and I became convinced that there will be many participants who are interested in supporting this project we just look at it later, I hope in the future of this project could be realized.

jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

As I read in white paper many leading providers are imposing excessive commission in converting cryptocurrency many companies has exploitative, now Cryptoriya they give us a free conversion of cryptocurrency there is no middle man, no high commission. Cryptoriya give the best solution to the users to exchange their cryptocurrency in any mode. That is good news! Hope this kind of platform will be successful now and in the future.
It's all well in words, but how safe will it be? CryptoRiya has a lot of competitors, and there is also a question of trust is very acute. I look very carefully at such projects. The potential danger is not so small. Although the idea is good, I admit it.

CryptoRiya is actually banking on the maturity being reached by the blockchain and is currently focusing on stack of technologies offered by Ethereum, Hyperledger, Node, mongoDB, Angular JS and Android to maximize security and lower transaction fees too.

Perhaps one can safely assume that CryptoRiya is set to be safe haven for our digital assets.

Great citation there elycoinz and mongoDB caught my eyes there.

With CryptoRiya planning to utilize such relational database on their platform as this database is much trusted by IBM for years now.

With strong database security features, i think CryptoRiya did their homework well to address possible database security issues of the platform.

Cryptoriya is very much interesting it is a seamless transactions and big help to other people. Yes springwind that is only in the word, then let's wait and see how the potential of cryptoriya platform to become successful, and not in the word.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

Exchanging any types of crypto.currency into a real money is a great project and the crypto.riya is one of them it is amazing to know that their will be a project that has this kind of role.
Im so excited for the success of the cryoto riya project platform.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

Though remittance is considered as one of the driver of developing economy, but most cases it makes negative externalities. It causes inflation at local level
specially the price of flat, land. Locals are also suffers from income discrimination. Therefore, it has negative social impact too as most of the remittance goes to
consumption purposes. Thus, it needs to ensure the investment of the remittance to get benefits. Now there's Cryptoriya
the first blockchain offer a new platform to make data is safe and secured.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Just wanna have a clear understanding on this. How will the cryptocurrency to cash be done? Through bank account or through debit card? 16 hundred types of cryptocurrency is a lot. I can percieve this will be the biggest exchange platform to rise.
Each of those have different process, but mainly you go to their site and follow the instructions. The transactions that can be done are from crypto to cash like in remittance, crypto to a bank account, crypto to visa or mastercard and crypto to cryptoriya card.
joeljames23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Each of those have different process, but mainly you go to their site and follow the instructions. The transactions that can be done are from crypto to cash like in remittance, crypto to a bank account, crypto to visa or mastercard and crypto to cryptoriya card.
Yes it's true because many existing token right now are need to have their own wallet for you to use your own token, and that's give all the hazzle for you to exchange this token... Now cryptoriya has the solution for this, with one wallet all this sixteen hundred kind of tokens can exchange anytime and can send to diffrent outlet like bank account, card and other user's to any place in the world...
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
They should make tier 1 to 3 when it comes in withdrawal. Like what others have, they set the limits to the clients.
For example:
Tier 1 can withdraw 100USD to 500USD per month
Tier 2 can withdraw 500USD to 1000USD per month
Tier 3 can withdraw 10000USD above per month

Every tier needs a verification for the users but since CryptoRiya will not accept KYC, I think it is hard to implement.

I think it’s not a good idea for CryptoRiya to put wothdrawal limits. I suggest that the platform of Cryptoriya gives the user a choice to adjust his or her own limit. That’s better turn around for this
I think they have transaction fee when you withdraw to atm correct me if im wrong guy's, because i see it will be 2% charge for all holding a regular debit card and 1% for those have a luxury debit card!? And for luxury card it will no limitations per month on how much you'll withdraw...
Same understanding here, well as we can see  that using luxury card is more benefits than debit card. But the luxury card is more expensive than the other one, but for me i will prefer for this one even the price is a little bit high its okay for me because i am the one who benefited and i need it too, we do not know what if one day we have a lot of crypto currency and we want to withdraw it with a big amount, well this is not our problem if we have already a luxury card.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

CIYA tokens are still available for sale. Buy your CIYA tokens now and get 50% bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy

To join our telegram community https://t.me/cryptoriya

dont be late, join them on their telegram and social media for better updates.

https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/posts/244262692815963
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

I certainly agree with this. It will not only boost the value of Cryptocurrency but the world will really see how it works and how it can be very beneficial to everyone. By this moment, they will have the idea of using their acquired cryptocurrency applicable to every transaction online.

The idea here is really ingenious . This will give people an easier access and use of cryptocurrencies in the future. With CryptoRiya, those users with big transaction will need to go under KYC, This will help CryptoRiya protect your account as well.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Reading the Whitepaper you can really get the pride of this project. First lets get to know what Cryptoriya is!

Cryptoriya; A Global decentralize network of Cash-Out Any CryptoCurrency! Zero Fees, Peer to Peer & Peer to Exchange based on deep research. -whitepaper

With all this how do Cryptoriya earn? Basically you will buy the Cryptoriya Card, either the regular or the luxury versions. There are charges on certain transaction but all in all it is highly convincing. The no KYC feature of Cryptoriya is something that most investors are looking for since they want to maintain their anonymity. Another issue is on taxes. With Cryptoriya, you will not need to be afraid of spending your cryptocurrency to buy or exchange for cash, anytime, anywhere.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

There are a lot of great things to discuss about cryptoriya and what I really like about the project is the Cryptoriya wallet. As stated in the whitepaper, there are a lot of wallet available for each cryptocurrencies out there. However it cannot hold every coins available with new tokens and cryptocurrency being developed or available in the market. Cryptoriya wallet will be your all in one wallet. It will have all your different cryptocurrencies in one wallet. Good thing is the security is not compromised. With a very high security procedure and using cold wallet, Cryptoriya wallet is the only cryptowallet you will need in the future.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

Reading the Whitepaper you can really get the pride of this project. First lets get to know what Cryptoriya is!

Cryptoriya; A Global decentralize network of Cash-Out Any CryptoCurrency! Zero Fees, Peer to Peer & Peer to Exchange based on deep research. -whitepaper

With all this how do Cryptoriya earn? Basically you will buy the Cryptoriya Card, either the regular or the luxury versions. There are charges on certain transaction but all in all it is highly convincing. The no KYC feature of Cryptoriya is something that most investors are looking for since they want to maintain their anonymity. Another issue is on taxes. With Cryptoriya, you will not need to be afraid of spending your cryptocurrency to buy or exchange for cash, anytime, anywhere.

I do agree, what get me excited about this project is that there is no need for KYC procedure to be done. Most of the new projects that I encounter will have the KYC done. Avoiding middleman and direct exchange with wide range of cryptocurrency, Cryptoriya will be a leading card for all cryptocurrency in the future. The P2P feature is really something with Cryptoriya acting as a guarantor for each cryptoriya user, this will surely encourage more people to do business with Cryptoriya.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: