Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

another stock market project, but with quite innovative features. The 1600 crypto would grow with an incredible figure. It is also a great feature when we can exchange the crypto to cash on the one hand. The cold wallets they will use again are the most reliable system in the world. The project stands well on paper and I hope the performances will be the same. Such a project benefits us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shourisha

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

People have the power to choose between VISA and MasterCard or other companies.
this will make you able to withdraw to any ATM that powered with them.
this means that even without their own ATM machines people can easily get cash anywhere.

Please excuse me dude, could you please specify it to me how can they do that to encash their money without using the ATM machine? Are you

saying that by using the token of cryptoriya they can possibly get money or cash by it?
Those are all different and "their own ATM machines" was like Grin
I didn't get all the sentences but main thing is: 1. You can send your crypto to your existing card(visa, mastercard, check wp for others); 2. You can withdraw cash or use that for shopping; 3. You may encash your crypto as well and it might work like receiving money from someone through money transfer cos.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.

yes this is good features we have here but they maybe will have problem will some regulation in some country cause at this moment not all gov. agree and legally accepted crypto as payment also some of them not support for crypto transaction. cmiiw

but after all this idea was kinda great it can cut a lot of rules just like you say
Crypto to crypto, no prob, not sure about minimum balance for the card, though. There are disclaimers in the wp of all projects I believe regarding crypto as not being a security investment, and that some countries which ban it are not allowed to participate. However, cash is still legal there, and the card issued is also legal since it's visa or mastercard, so there is a possibility of directly using your card to to purchase probably with equivalent crypto amount in fiat.
I dont think and i haven’t read that there will be a maintaining balance in each card but is yes is the maximum amount of withdrawals for each card and the platinum card has the biggest maximum withdrawals allowed but it has a monthly fee of 20$ and the regular card has none but has a less maximum withdrawals. It is visa but debit card only and all withdrawals will depend on the balance amount each card has.
ashish101

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Im glad that cryptoriya has been rated 9.82/10 on coinlauncher after the release of their minimum viable product (MVP), the ratings increased to 9.82 on coinlauncher as of May 17, 2018...

Wow! That's great to know tgat the cryptoriya project platform got a high rating it only means that the platform of tge crypto riya project is very good and satisfying,
i am so excited for the success of the cryptoriya project platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

Base on white paper cold wallet is a offline wallet for storage a digital assets on platform that are not connected in the internet, how can you say this is a 100% safe? And the wallet where you can storage over 1600 types of currencies in 1 wallet. I can’t imagine with the new technology in this millenial was so very techie.

As I can see with it mate this one is more like in Electrum wallet. Because Electrum is one of the cold wallet that can be consider or an offline

wallet, meaning there is an instances that can be hack like what happened to others electrum users. But I am hoping this one is not the same

with the electrum scheme.
I do not yet encounter electrum waller since I am just using android phone. Having electrum wallet is my dream but when I saw your criticism, I think it is hard to trust in a cold wallet such as eletrum. However, I can modify this if I will testify that CryptoRiya is trustworthy even our wallet to this project is a cold wallet.
I want to use cold wallet because I think it is more secure when our coins are far away from internet. Safe and secure, I am hoping that CryptoRiya will make that for us!
We can't say or predict what will happen to our wallet, we do not know when the hackers attack, we need more secure our wallet when we open don't just trust the unfamiliar sites, cryptoriya will give us a chance to have a cash anywhere without bank, i want to try it as soon as possible if it is available in our country.

nothing is predictable but it is certainly worth trying Cryptoriya as this give a good hope for cryptocurreny if it become successful. Cryptocurrency is definitely known by now around the world but people are still having a hard time cashing out their cryptos, so having cryptoriya will be a dream come true.

Yes! I think we should give CryptoRiya a chance to prove itself and the services its offers. The CryptoRiya team will be the one responsible for all our concerns so they will do the best thing to do for the development of the system. What our real concern is on how to make things work for our hard-earned Cryptocurrency the best and safest way possible.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

there are lots of advantage of the crptoriya one off this is the p2p all crypto means to say that the cryptoriya project supports the exchange of any cryptocurrencies around the globe with zero fees,
so is zero fees means for free?
This one applies only in transferring crypto from one wallet to another inside the platform. Sending it to other wallet in other platform will mean payment already. It is normal though it is better than other exchanges though some exchanges implement also the non payment wallet to wallet transfer.
I would agree with some point but the thing here is are all countries will adopt crypto to cash system? Coz some countries will restricting this kind of technologies in the future, that's why they need to adopt a system that is something better for them.

full crypto adaptation is still a work in progress but with projects like cryptoriya who keeps on innovating the cryptocurency market, the goal is within reach. people had already open their minds on how cryptocurrency can improve their life and finances, and cryptoriya will help them make everything easy between cryptocurrency and fiat conversion.

Yes, it is indeed within reach. The goal is already near. We have to prepare ourselves and make the most of it. The goodness of the system and its services will really give another perspective to those who are doubtful about this great project.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.

Last month, my maintaining balance in my ATM card was gone instantly. I don't know what happened to my balance but I really disappointed in the bank where I withdrawn my money. So, I think remaining balance is not advisable to the ATM holders because banks eat up all our balances. That's the problem that I want to address with CryptoRiya. I want to ensure that I can maintain balances anytime.
There's no indication of minimum adb, only monthly fees. There's a possibility that it would work like other cards since it's a visa card, so, the adb might be applied. I think they expect users to keep a high amount in the card since its source of funds is cryptocurrency.
I do not yet read the whole whitepaper of CryptoRiya so I don't know if this suggestion of mine was indicated already at the whitepaper of this project.
It is good if CryptoRiya will use a Proof-of-stake algorithms even we stored in ATM. Sounds amazing, isn't it? What I want here is that, if we store their native token in our wallet, we can assure that our coins will add up annually or quarterly. By that, I think I will gonna hold tokens at my wallet or ATM.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

there are lots of advantage of the crptoriya one off this is the p2p all crypto means to say that the cryptoriya project supports the exchange of any cryptocurrencies around the globe with zero fees,
so is zero fees means for free?
This one applies only in transferring crypto from one wallet to another inside the platform. Sending it to other wallet in other platform will mean payment already. It is normal though it is better than other exchanges though some exchanges implement also the non payment wallet to wallet transfer.
I would agree with some point but the thing here is are all countries will adopt crypto to cash system? Coz some countries will restricting this kind of technologies in the future, that's why they need to adopt a system that is something better for them.

full crypto adaptation is still a work in progress but with projects like cryptoriya who keeps on innovating the cryptocurency market, the goal is within reach. people had already open their minds on how cryptocurrency can improve their life and finances, and cryptoriya will help them make everything easy between cryptocurrency and fiat conversion.

It will take 2-3 years for real world crypto adoptation to takes place we’re in the era that people knew crypto as investment scam because of lack in knowledge. CryptoRiya will help in the process but sooner or later if really all the store adopts crypto you don’t need a card just common blockchain wallet. Cryptoriya needs to plan what’s next after full world domination
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.

Let us see how will CryptoRiya team will resolve that problem in the future. CryptoRiya is different from banks which are centralized. Therefore, let us also believe that KYC process is not anymore big deal to a project that has security and decentralized system.
It very feasible even though we need to pass KYC/AML for this project. It's not a big deal with need to follow the rules, Well i guess we need to change our password and create new email address and don't connect it to your own email add. Crypto to cash anywhere without bank it's really possible just like converting it to gold and money.
KYC is not just a rule imposed in a project, it is for the safetiness of the people. Because if all people are legitimate user of CryptoRiya, we can guarantee that we are using a service that is safe and secure. We don't need KYC but we need to have assurance that all user of CryptoRiya are legal.

To break this ussue with/without KYC People can just fake etheir identity in internet it’s so easy for Cryptoriya to give visa or mastercard without KYC look at Centra they just issue cards without kyc on other investors

Thank you for imparting your ideas about KYC and how the system will possibly work without KYC. Please let the information flow. I am monitoring this conversation to be able to understand more about KYC's Pros and Cons. CryptoRiya is a great project that is why I want to know more about how they will make things simple and easy.
We need to have a deeper understanding and criticize this project in order for them to know what is good for the users. As an investor, I would not lend my money in a project that does not have insurance to protect the community from inconvenience. We should know what will CryptoRiya bring to us. Will it be a good to have KYC or not?

kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account.

This is not the first project that will do this kind of work.
but i like the way they will manage the account of the people and the fast transaction of deposit and withdraw is really awesome.
you can do it anytime anywhere as long as there is an ATM, though i am still seeing a high fee.

you should expect that fee as the cryptoriya will use other services like VISA and MASTERCARD.
they will be the one to make everything possible and faster.
the third party will provide the capability to withdraw to any ATM.
VoThanhQuy

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Where can I get the myetherwallet? When participating in airdrop and bounty ?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

yes this is good features we have here but they maybe will have problem will some regulation in some country cause at this moment not all gov. agree and legally accepted crypto as payment also some of them not support for crypto transaction. cmiiw

but after all this idea was kinda great it can cut a lot of rules just like you say
Crypto to crypto, no prob, not sure about minimum balance for the card, though. There are disclaimers in the wp of all projects I believe regarding crypto as not being a security investment, and that some countries which ban it are not allowed to participate. However, cash is still legal there, and the card issued is also legal since it's visa or mastercard, so there is a possibility of directly using your card to to purchase probably with equivalent crypto amount in fiat.
Probably we can use debit card for transaction anything that is legal by our government. Cash is legal i think coz we're using peer to peer transaction here. However there are countries that they ban crypto for transactions.

That's right! I do think also that the debit card will most probably used in terms of legal matters that need fiat or the real money in the transaction purposes.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Where can I get the myetherwallet? When participating in airdrop and bounty ?
Try to create your account here -> https://www.myetherwallet.com/ if you wish to apply for airdrop then follow our bounty thread and if you wanted to contribute on Cryptoriya
then you may proceed on page 1 and look for our whitepaper.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Im glad that cryptoriya has been rated 9.82/10 on coinlauncher after the release of their minimum viable product (MVP), the ratings increased to 9.82 on coinlauncher as of May 17, 2018...

Wow! That's great to know tgat the cryptoriya project platform got a high rating it only means that the platform of tge crypto riya project is very good and satisfying,
i am so excited for the success of the cryptoriya project platform.
Yah me too, that's why im always monitoring the status of their ICO and for sure many are satisfied to this project that's why they rated 9.82 out of 10...
 You can check it by yourself here https://coinlauncher.io/icos?search=Cryptoriya
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

Last month, my maintaining balance in my ATM card was gone instantly. I don't know what happened to my balance but I really disappointed in the bank where I withdrawn my money. So, I think remaining balance is not advisable to the ATM holders because banks eat up all our balances. That's the problem that I want to address with CryptoRiya. I want to ensure that I can maintain balances anytime.
There's no indication of minimum adb, only monthly fees. There's a possibility that it would work like other cards since it's a visa card, so, the adb might be applied. I think they expect users to keep a high amount in the card since its source of funds is cryptocurrency.
I do not yet read the whole whitepaper of CryptoRiya so I don't know if this suggestion of mine was indicated already at the whitepaper of this project.
It is good if CryptoRiya will use a Proof-of-stake algorithms even we stored in ATM. Sounds amazing, isn't it? What I want here is that, if we store their native token in our wallet, we can assure that our coins will add up annually or quarterly. By that, I think I will gonna hold tokens at my wallet or ATM.
What do you mean, that for as long as you keep the native token in their wallet the token is expected to grow? I thinks this will only happen if the token value is growing and if not, the value no matter how much token you hold for how long will remain the same or as is the current value of tokens at the said time.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

It is my pleasure to see a project that looks like abra or coins.ph. Looks like similar but they are too different from this project. I believe that CryptoRiya wanted to have an efficient transaction for the people who uses cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency.

In some cases, many people will also hate CryptoRiya because they don't want fiat to exist anymore. And as a bridge between this two currency, many people will embarrass in this project. Yet, I don't care about them. As long as I am benefiting to what CryptoRiya platform had.
CryptoRiya has its own platform and a very useful for the people who are really want faster transaction, and in this project, people will easily withdraw a cash from card,without going to the bank or any part of moneychanger to get cash from their crypto currency.

That I really agree, the convenience of having it on a card will really make it another breakthrough for Cryptocurrencies. I think they have already thought of making things much easier and much faster. A good move from the CryptoRiya team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: