Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
lefte

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

Hello, I read that you are the number 1 exchange that support all crypto currencies with no fees.. What exactly do you mean zero fees? How the transaction is gonna be completed? Also you stated that you provide crypto to cash without a bank account.. How are we going to  withdraw the cash? From where?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

No KYC ? You are not scared of SEC ?
Have you read the whitepaper? http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.

It seems that this Cryptoriya kyc is easy and not complicated, it certainly will be a lot of interest.
CryptoRiya this does have great potential for the future. And will prove that CryptoRiya can hit the public about the world of crypto so far.

The no KYC feature of cryptoriya will make it more attractive to more people. The idea of having a decentralized currency like bitcoin is what make cryptocurrencies soar in value. People believe that no authority should have power over this type of currency. Although government of different countries try to put measures preventing a free exchange of cryptocurrency, more and more people still appreciate this and with Cryptoriya I believe that the burden of crypto to cash and other type of exchanges will be much faster and readily accessible.
It's a NO KYC for CryptoRiya, and easy remote KYC only for those who will avail of their luxury debit card! With this, many users of crypto currency will be interested in joining!
I still wonder how did they make this possible to become non KYC since most often than not, this types of company would keep information for record and statistics purposes.
They still will have statistics since all transactions would be through the platform, and even blockchain transactions are public. KYC is not really needed for statistics.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Hello, I read that you are the number 1 exchange that support all crypto currencies with no fees.. What exactly do you mean zero fees? How the transaction is gonna be completed? Also you stated that you provide crypto to cash without a bank account.. How are we going to  withdraw the cash? From where?

The Whitepaper could be of help for you lefte, you may download it here http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

Their website is packed with information too, you might be interested to pay them a visit at https://www.cryptoriya.io/

CryptoRiya's MVP is out too, you might want to check it out https://www.cryptoriya.io/mvp/

Best of Luck!
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

True, this project is really favorable for cryptoholders and investors. That is why I believe that this project will be gaining a lot of support from us and the investors.
You are right, and not only for us who want to have involve on the CriptoRiya's project, but i think this project will also want to make the people encourage through blockchain technology and make them easily use the crypto currency.

Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology are two terms many people will not really understand nor try to explore more.

Luckily, CryptoRiya aims to minimize the users effort and simply give them a platform that will take care of their cash requirements from any token form to fiat currency.

A lot of us need to move our digital cash to different exchanges where our tokens are supported and could be traded for more popular cryptocurrency such as bitcoin before we can convert it to fiat currency.

But all of that is set to change with the introduction of CryptoRiya.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

True, this project is really favorable for cryptoholders and investors. That is why I believe that this project will be gaining a lot of support from us and the investors.
You are right, and not only for us who want to have involve on the CriptoRiya's project, but i think this project will also want to make the people encourage through blockchain technology and make them easily use the crypto currency.

Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology are two terms many people will not really understand nor try to explore more.

Luckily, CryptoRiya aims to minimize the users effort and simply give them a platform that will take care of their cash requirements from any token form to fiat currency.

A lot of us need to move our digital cash to different exchanges where our tokens are supported and could be traded for more popular cryptocurrency such as bitcoin before we can convert it to fiat currency.

I agree with you Elycoinz.

From my experience, the fastest conversion i made was under a little 2 hours (that's nowhere near instant).

Transferring my tokens from an ethereum wallet to a trading platform, waiting it to be confirmed, then selling said token into ethereum, waiting for the order to be filled, then transfer the sales to an exchange that supports eth to cash until finally receiving the cash itself could take anywhere from 2 hours to a whooping 12 hours depending on the speed of confirmations.

Glad to know CryptoRiya is set to disrupt this whole process by easily converting any cryptocurrency into cash.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

The Whitepaper could be of help for you lefte, you may download it here http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

Their website is packed with information too, you might be interested to pay them a visit at https://www.cryptoriya.io/

CryptoRiya's MVP is out too, you might want to check it out https://www.cryptoriya.io/mvp/

Best of Luck!

CryptoRiya drafted the process already but at the stage where the project is at right now, exactly where you can withdraw or collect your cash will remain unanswered as this will only be answered when CryptoRiya goes Live!

But as targeted, CryptoRiya payout will be global in reach just pretty much like all other remittance centers.

I hope this helped lefte.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

A friendly reminder to all!

CryptoRiya's Pre-ICO is still on and they invite all of us to take advantage of this and get 50% upon buying CIYA!

Visit their website and buy now!

See their tweet here! https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1007155753969471488
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

GOOD NEWS: I got my attention on this kindly check out or visit their twitter account hope you will be interested.

OUR ICO IS RATED POSITIVE FROM ALL RATING AGENCY ✅✅

Get 50% bonus ✳️ Join us now ✅ https://www.cryptoriya.io/

#TokenSale #tokens #cryptoriya #btc #eth #ico #presale #bitcoin #ethereum #ciya

https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1006578163139338240
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

From my experience, the fastest conversion i made was under a little 2 hours (that's nowhere near instant).

Transferring my tokens from an ethereum wallet to a trading platform, waiting it to be confirmed, then selling said token into ethereum, waiting for the order to be filled, then transfer the sales to an exchange that supports eth to cash until finally receiving the cash itself could take anywhere from 2 hours to a whooping 12 hours depending on the speed of confirmations.

Glad to know CryptoRiya is set to disrupt this whole process by easily converting any cryptocurrency into cash.

Cryptoriya will surely become the preferred exchange platform of crypto users in the future. First it caters a wide range of crypto currencies, secondly the procedure of converting crypto to cash is very easy to follow and thirdly the cryptoriya wallet will be the only wallet you'll need with different crypto currencies. Reading this thread I have not read anything negative on this project so far.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

Hello, I read that you are the number 1 exchange that support all crypto currencies with no fees.. What exactly do you mean zero fees? How the transaction is gonna be completed? Also you stated that you provide crypto to cash without a bank account.. How are we going to  withdraw the cash? From where?
Yes zero fees when it comes to transfer cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, its like p2p transactions for free... Cryptocurrency to cash anywhere in the world, cryptoriya funds money to money exchange center all around the world and by using cryptoriya card user can cash out their cryptocurrency/token to them without bank account...
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.
As stated in their white paper cryptoriya card can hold up to 1600 of token/cryptocurrency that it can be exchanged from crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank and crypto to card... And some of this feature has zero fees, but i didn't know exactly which of those are free i guess the crypto to crypto feature...

What is the guarantee that the money sent will be received by the intended recipient, and it would be detect all the errors?

Is this effective to detecting these? and that so thank you blockchain.

Hi Angela07! Blockchain is transparent and can be viewed by everyone. If the address of the recipient is correct and the sender did all the necessary procedures, it will surely reach its destinations. And if incase the recipient’s address was wrong, it will not reach the recipient but you will see your tokens in the blocks. Sad that that in blockchain there is no corrections if we make mistake as we send and no pulling back of what has been sent. And i think those transactions having zero fees are moving you coin from wallet to wallet within the platform itself.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

You have just nailed it! Giving the fact you have stated a chronological way of converting your crypto to cash is a whooping time-consuming process. By reading your comment, I feel that everybody will surely support the CryptoRiya project which offers a luxury card for a whooping convenience and privileges.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

Hello, I read that you are the number 1 exchange that support all crypto currencies with no fees.. What exactly do you mean zero fees? How the transaction is gonna be completed? Also you stated that you provide crypto to cash without a bank account.. How are we going to  withdraw the cash? From where?
Yes zero fees when it comes to transfer cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, its like p2p transactions for free... Cryptocurrency to cash anywhere in the world, cryptoriya funds money to money exchange center all around the world and by using cryptoriya card user can cash out their cryptocurrency/token to them without bank account...

But if you have zero fees I wonder how will the blockchain then be supported? What is the incentive for people to mine/stake?
dddlbbb

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

AMAZING PROJECT WHILE WHERE CAN I FIND THE ATMs?

I don't think there are any ATM's available yet, I wonder if they will use the same ATM's as the Bitcoin ATM's that are out there.

I don't either know how to find an agent but the idea is attractive.
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

I certainly agree with this. It will not only boost the value of Cryptocurrency but the world will really see how it works and how it can be very beneficial to everyone. By this moment, they will have the idea of using their acquired cryptocurrency applicable to every transaction online.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

I've seen this in their twitter account i caught my attention on this,

"CRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours!  The CRYPTORIYA team truCRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours! "

hope many investors caught the attention to learn and invest this kind of project.

kindly visit: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1000993358163120129
Is that 50,000 participants are the number of investors also? If yes, it is great to know that many people are interesting in CryptoRiya. Well, it is not a big deal since this project is useful to the economy. I believe that if CryptoRiya will do a better job and attract many investors at the same time, this project will go to the moon!
If this 50K participants of CryptoRiya are really investors, as of now, the team will raise up the token sale. I think it will also helps a lot for this project to easily launch. Imagine, only 7 days they will consume to finish their ICO, if ever they are bullish by these participants.
As of now, I am planning to give some of my accounts at their ICO. Hopefully, it will bear some fruits.

tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

No KYC ? You are not scared of SEC ?
Have you read the whitepaper? http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.

It seems that this Cryptoriya kyc is easy and not complicated, it certainly will be a lot of interest.
CryptoRiya this does have great potential for the future. And will prove that CryptoRiya can hit the public about the world of crypto so far.

The no KYC feature of cryptoriya will make it more attractive to more people. The idea of having a decentralized currency like bitcoin is what make cryptocurrencies soar in value. People believe that no authority should have power over this type of currency. Although government of different countries try to put measures preventing a free exchange of cryptocurrency, more and more people still appreciate this and with Cryptoriya I believe that the burden of crypto to cash and other type of exchanges will be much faster and readily accessible.
It's a NO KYC for CryptoRiya, and easy remote KYC only for those who will avail of their luxury debit card! With this, many users of crypto currency will be interested in joining!
I still wonder how did they make this possible to become non KYC since most often than not, this types of company would keep information for record and statistics purposes.
They still will have statistics since all transactions would be through the platform, and even blockchain transactions are public. KYC is not really needed for statistics.
Crypto currencies are not regulated, therefore, eventhough they are tradable financial instrument, are not considered as security and obviously this one has no need to be scared of SEC.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

That's the reason why I said that it will open doors for us to spread awareness to all the persons we know. When the cryptocurrency can be easily converted to fiat money, then we can encourage everyone to use it. This will really simplify the process of using cryptocurrency.
We all know that not all people want to involve at crypto currwncy, we are all here to support this project and spread the knowledge, the benefits and the advantages of using the card of CryptoRiya as well.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

Cryptoriya Regular Debit Cards

Cryptoriya regular debit cards is issued easily. You can use this debit card in daily basis. It does not need KYC. There are no monthly charges for the card.

Card Issuance Fee - $25 paid in CIYA token
Daily purchase limits - $8,500 USD
Online purchase fee - zero fees
Max balance - Equal to 7 BTC
KYC - No KYC needed
Crypto to Card Fees - 1.5%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit $6,500 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 2%
Monthly spend limits - $30,000 USD
Monthly Card Fees - Free

With the above details, you can see that the regular cryptoriya debit card already has a lot to offer. I love the idea that you don't need to pay a monthly card fee.

In contrast here is the details for the Luxury Debit Card of Cryptoriya

Issue Fee - $100 Paid in CIYA Token
Daily Purchase limit - $50,000 USD
Online Purchase Fees - Zero Fees
Max Balance - Equal to 75 BTC
KYC - Yes with KYC
Crypto to Card Load Fees - 1%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit - $25,000 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 1%
Monthly spend limits - unlimited
Monthly Card Fees - $20 USD Paid in CIYA Token

Cryptoriya luxury debit card are for premium users.

Seeing the comparison, I think I have to settle with the regular card. The monthly fees alone for the luxury card is almost the same as the issuance fee for the regular card.

Likewise, I will also be using the regular card after cryptoriya has become available to the public. Although Luxury card are really enticing, the const of maintaining a Luxury card is truly just a luxury. I was wondering if it is allowed to have multiple regular cryptoriya cards.

I think that multiple regular card will be allowed per individual since there will be no KYC required in getting one. Its raining hard in my area and at times like this I cant help but think that it will be really helpful if I can convert my crypto to cash using cryptoriya.

If you are a thrifty person your pocket will bleed using luxury card, but it has its advantages. First it has unlimited spend limit and up to 75 BTC equal balance. That is a lot when converted to cash as well. Daily limit for purchases is also up to $50,000. Those who really can afford using luxury card will be the one buying them. Anyway it is designed for premium users of cryptoriya.

For Those who are asking how much can be spent using the Cryptoriya card, well it depends whether you are using a regular cryptoriya card or a luxury cryptoriya card. You can check the discussions above for the details. Well the luxury card offers a lot even unlimited monthly spend limits but this also has a corresponding cost for the user of luxury cryptoriya card. I myself might settle for a regular one.
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Incredibly curious about this project… my friends keep on talking about it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread… Now I know why… This project shows TRUE promise, it's one the very best out there….
Yes, we were shown facts. The fact that they are partnering up with banks shows how true it is. I believe they can really provide us with the convenience that they promise as well as the innovation that we need in the crypto currency industry.

As what is being written on the white paper of the crypto tiya project platform it states that then crypto riya has an ability to process more than two million data per second so in this question the crypto riya can detect and process errors.in terms of any transactions in their project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: