Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
dddlbbb

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

It is a super excited project. I will keep my eyes on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

It only means they also have huge supporters. You know if a certain project has a visible potential, you wont need to drag people off to follow and support. People have common sense and they act according to their interests, so they for sure saw something good in this project.  Wink
I hope that 75K people are not just supporters but also half of it are partcipants in the token sale. If they have just put each even 1ETH per person, they will surely reach the hardcap. As of now, the members in their telegram have 77K, almost two thousands participants are here in just a couple of weeks.

Waw! 75k members is such a huge number of supporters i must say, unfortunately most are only there for some form of airdrop, either way i hope majority will support project to achieve its target, if they have a strong community support am just will we see success.

SalmaBR

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

I can't stress enough over how I liked your white paper.. wonderful future ahead of you for sure keep it up
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

You really have all the key points in one place and i most say am impressed with mostly the debit card Crypto to cash is a better step to solving some crypto issues and also creating better awareness

LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

That is right. Imagine the convenience it will bring to the whole crypto community which we can convert instantly our cryptocurrency into cash. In addition to this, the safest location of our token will be Cryptoriya platform. This is really a great project from CryptoRiya Team.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

An investment  pools your money with that of other investors and employs professional fund managers to invest
this money in a wide range of different companies.

This means that, even if you only have a small amount to invest, you can gain exposure  cost-effectively
to a diversified and professionally run portfolio of shares.

Your risk is also spread much more than if you were reliant on the success of one or even a handful of companies.
If the companies that the fund managers invest in do well, the value of the investment trust will grow and so should the
value of the shares you own in it.

Whatever the case maybe, it cannot be refuted that Cryptoriya is one of the best investment opportunity that is available today. The potential market is very big since it can be considered as a pioneer in making crypto easily converted to cash and the cryptoriya card that can be used in purchasing as well. Investors for this project will surely have big gains in the future. Good luck to investors and more power to cryptoriya.
Srinivas-Bi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

I think that this business is rather a gainful investment at the present time.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

You really have all the key points in one place and i most say am impressed with mostly the debit card Crypto to cash is a better step to solving some crypto issues and also creating better awareness
Crypto that you can use directly in your debit card is really great and moreover, being able to convert crypto to cash as well since it gives us the convenience that we need in this industry.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

Great idea right? I wish CryptoRiya will be able to accept all kinds tokens. ICO token too. This way i will not need to jump from one wallet to another, one exchange to another to check the price of my tokens. So it will just be a single place to stay in. CryptoRiya.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

how to purchase CIYA token!

Buy Tokens

To obtain CIYA tokens, transfer ETH to the following address:
0x937eE62Efc6a3b3F498eF59BcA5e9f59cF4166Ca

0.1 ETH Minimum investment

• This Address accepts only ETH.
• Attention! You can’t use any cryptocurrency exchange wallet addresses like Coinbase, Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Globitex, Jaxx, Coinomi etc. Transferring ETH from these wallets will result in an irreversible loss of ETH!
Compatible wallets: MyEtherWallet, Mist, MetaMask or other ERC20 token standard compatible wallet to which you hold your private keys!
• 0.1 ETH Minimum investment
• Contract will automatically generates CIYA to your address after receiving ETH
• Set the limit Gas to 300,000, Gwei 60

https://www.cryptoriya.io/#
Ops. I will just quote and bump this topic since it was needed by investors like me who want to buy some CIYA tokens. I think small investors will be glad when they will see that there is a minimum investment. I want also to recover the contract address whenever I decided to put an amount in CryptoRiya.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

This is a very good project, many people want to exchange the crypto currency with minimal commissions, which means that the project will be in demand, which will lead to success.

That's right through thia kind of project people who has a lots of crypto currency will not experiencing hassles and difficulties in exchanging crypto currency into a Ral form of money.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Great idea right? I wish CryptoRiya will be able to accept all kinds tokens. ICO token too. This way i will not need to jump from one wallet to another, one exchange to another to check the price of my tokens. So it will just be a single place to stay in. CryptoRiya.

This is not impossible I think. When they started the project and all are in place. Adding newly recognized tokens can be easily added to the token's list. When that time comes, there is only one place to go when you need to exchange your crypto to cash with matching luxury card that can easily withdraw or can easily use for transactions whether cash or crypto. This is great CryptoRiya! Advanced Congratulations!
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

When will be the presale and the announcement of the expected price ?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

This is not impossible I think. When they started the project and all are in place. Adding newly recognized tokens can be easily added to the token's list. When that time comes, there is only one place to go when you need to exchange your crypto to cash with matching luxury card that can easily withdraw or can easily use for transactions whether cash or crypto. This is great CryptoRiya! Advanced Congratulations!

There is a reason why they only accept the said token during ICO since it has an established value already that can be fairly exchanged and converted to cash without much deviation in value. Unlike other tokens who don't this established value, it is only wise for cryptoriya and other companies to use token such us ETH in their Initial Coin Offering. I hope you can understand this. Its already great that Cryptoriya wallet will be able to handle almost all type of cryptocurrency in the future. But for now, lets settle with ETH first for their ICO.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

It is a super excited project. I will keep my eyes on it.

I've been keeping my eye on it too, especially the EtherScan buy of CIYA to see how many are getting sold.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xf75fbfa2f681860b9a6d19fc3ff3d34cb322e2d6
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

That is right. Imagine the convenience it will bring to the whole crypto community which we can convert instantly our cryptocurrency into cash. In addition to this, the safest location of our token will be Cryptoriya platform. This is really a great project from CryptoRiya Team.
CryptoRiya, bringing convenience to crypto users to the whole world! hahaha, their main selling point is eally solving the inconvenience that all cryptocurrency users experince.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

True, this project is really favorable for cryptoholders and investors. That is why I believe that this project will be gaining a lot of support from us and the investors.
You are right, and not only for us who want to have involve on the CriptoRiya's project, but i think this project will also want to make the people encourage through blockchain technology and make them easily use the crypto currency.

That's the reason why I said that it will open doors for us to spread awareness to all the persons we know. When the cryptocurrency can be easily converted to fiat money, then we can encourage everyone to use it. This will really simplify the process of using cryptocurrency.
We all know that not all people want to involve at crypto currwncy, we are all here to support this project and spread the knowledge, the benefits and the advantages of using the card of CryptoRiya as well.

I definitely agree with you sir/maam that we must support this on of a kind project
because also of the unique characteristic of the cryptoriya project platform and most of the investors will have their benefits from this project.
There are lot of crypto holders who will surely like the project of CryptoRiya because of the benefits that they will get on this project. In just a few minutes or the crypto holders can withdraw their cryptos without using a bank and any other money transfer, because they can get cash from the ATM who accept CryptoRiya card.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

As well as investing in companies locally and abroad,
I think Cryptoriya has many offer to us,
I think we can invest like  property, bonds and cash.
I must say other benefits are included.
This platform pretty interesting and big help for our future. 

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

With regard to withdrawals, will there be fees? Because in the description of the project it speaks in zero rates, will it be carried out for any type of transaction?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: