Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70486 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
Now they're selling ciya tokens with a very low price of 0.03 usd and after the end of crowdsale it will become 0.40 each for every ciya token it will add 0.33 usd and if you buy now and sell after crowdsale you will earn that 0.33usd without doing anything, is it good right!?
No! Its awesome! 110% profit in case if we sell CIYA tokens in its ICO price. That's incredible! I believe that many people will take advantage their token sale. But as of now, ethereum network is really congested and transactions got high fees. Therefore, even I want to buy some tokens, I think it will become a waste due to the overload of ethereum network.

Good? Maybe too good? To all investors, don't let some newbies tell you how easy it is to make some money out of thin air.

Hypnotize? Lol, dude this project was sick. I’m amazed on this because of their fast conversion of crypto into hard cash, “no need so many questions I will convert that dude”-Cryptoriya.
Savage wallet. I’m into this Team you guys are badass human beings, lol.

Too perfect to imagine, but having this project as a common wallet was enough.
You can’t find wallet that holds different kind coins and token valued or not in the market. This is very sick. You guys are so awesome I can now lay on my bed peacefully without thinking of my different wallets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.

Wow! I will toss a coin for that! Very brave indeed. I was really encouraged about your urgency on this project. I believed that in no time, the platform will be ready for us to experience its power. I don't have that lots of coins but I will definitely try this one. CryptoRiya Team really did a good job!

You right mate, I haven’t also read about the cost they charge on the exchange,
because of instant conversion maybe the cost may be also doubled. It is maybe a good idea if the conversion cost is free or pays a bit only.
You have a point on that because sometimes why some project did not success because of the price that can't afford by the people,like for example here, although there are many advantages but if the fees are very high, we are not sure about the users if they use this or not
You are right, but CryptoRiya is going to charge very minimal fees in every transactions within the platform. This is one of the advantage we can see and plus the advantage of converting your crypto into cash in click of course.

I believe in this project but I just scared because they have updates regarding to the project but I can't see any documented activities of the team. There is no seminar, meet ups and convention. I don't know if I missed their updates but hopefully nothing goes wrong with CryptoRiya.

Here is an update that I think you missed out! There are several updates regarding to the project and you can see it in their social media sites. However, I agree with you. We need a true face of the people working for the development of CryptoRiya. I hope that this debit card and crypto to fiat exchange project will not scam our investment.

Cryptoriya has been added to WISERICO tracker 

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Really? Wow! Thanks for this info. At least now we know they are also doing something for the project. It means they are not sleeping. It is something we can look up to that this project is not just a word of mouth but also true.

Its natural to have doubts when looking into new projects and investments. I think the project's concept is really good and many users support this kind of project. Who doesn't want a fast crypto to cash transaction? Everyone wants that right? I think this project is more active on social media than here jn this thread. Anyway I am looking forward to more updates as well.
Ya you are right. Everyone wants their concept but when it comes to investment, investors will always think twice before putting their money in. You are right it is natural for them to have doubts. But with this proof of work we saw here, for quite lone we havent heard from the team so its natural that we think negatively about them.
I agree, Most investors, even the most conservative-minded ones, want some level of income generation
in their portfolios, even if it's just to keep up with the economy's rate of inflation.

I also monitoring and reading about this project and they were doing well in this past few weeks. I am now hoping that this project will be success so that I can put now into it all of my coins and tokens, lol. This project was great you guys are the best, keep up the good work.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

The team say we can meet them at Blockchain Summit, Lets take a look they have real person team but how about knowledge or development. They copycat from other people. This its no really trust and about sale we dont know to its real investment or not

I hope they can deliver their product so we can finally be confident. I think they have raised enough fund to actually proceed with the project. The concept is really great I hope this project could push thru.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

The team say we can meet them at Blockchain Summit, Lets take a look they have real person team but how about knowledge or development. They copycat from other people. This its no really trust and about sale we dont know to its real investment or not

Why are you so negative on the project? This is really something great and opens a lot of opportunity for crypto currency users and holders. I believe that with their concept, they will need the cooperation of crypto currency users as agent so it will become a reality.
I think they are just showing what they feel on this project, and everything is free to show and type what they think the project is. But let me say something that i think this project will be successful when they implement what is being written n their whitepaper.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
Now they're selling ciya tokens with a very low price of 0.03 usd and after the end of crowdsale it will become 0.40 each for every ciya token it will add 0.33 usd and if you buy now and sell after crowdsale you will earn that 0.33usd without doing anything, is it good right!?
No! Its awesome! 110% profit in case if we sell CIYA tokens in its ICO price. That's incredible! I believe that many people will take advantage their token sale. But as of now, ethereum network is really congested and transactions got high fees. Therefore, even I want to buy some tokens, I think it will become a waste due to the overload of ethereum network.

Good? Maybe too good? To all investors, don't let some newbies tell you how easy it is to make some money out of thin air.

Hypnotize? Lol, dude this project was sick. I’m amazed on this because of their fast conversion of crypto into hard cash, “no need so many questions I will convert that dude”-Cryptoriya.

You can’t find wallet that holds different kind coins and token valued or not in the market. This is very sick. You guys are so awesome I can now lay on my bed peacefully without thinking of my different wallets.
Definitely a big help for every crypto holders whereas they can help those people to get a cash and withdraw their crypto easily. I hope that this is also available immediately to our country which is many crypto users will be benefited to their project. 
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

Report to moderator 

Thats because you are only familar with some few or you haven't come in contact with such multi token wallet like Enjin, it supports vast number of erc20 tokens and best part of it is you can add custom tokens on any erc20 tokens as well, its a very secured wallet as well, now i have all my erc20 tokens in one wallet too.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

So it seems paid shill in a scam Project.

If i would trusted member of btt i would tag you all. Stop this shilling.

BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Its so sad to hear that this project is scam. I hope the project developers can answer the accusation. The concept is quite good and very interesting. I was hoping to be an Agent in case they will be partnering with local crypto users in my area. Well I will still try to observe this project to see if they could deliver what they promise.
reme.auditor

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

Its so sad to hear that this project is scam. I hope the project developers can answer the accusation. The concept is quite good and very interesting. I was hoping to be an Agent in case they will be partnering with local crypto users in my area. Well I will still try to observe this project to see if they could deliver what they promise.

Is this proven already? I do hope that  people who know anything about the background of this project can share what they know and enlighten everyone who supports this project. I think they have actually reached the soft cap for this project and if what you are saying is true then all those hard earned coins and tokens will just go to the sink. The project idea is really good and I am actually observing this for quite some time now. I do hope that the developers can clarify on this.
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

Cryptoriya card is the card that work in everyday world. Some company’s previous attempts have been made to create a bitcoin card that offers a decentralized bank, instant conversions and stable exchange rates
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

Do not think negatively about this project wait aja development will be like what in my opinion this will be a good project about the development of cryto.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

Do not think negatively about this project wait aja development will be like what in my opinion this will be a good project about the development of cryto.
Yes, no matter how the team propagate and explain. We need to wait patiently for them to come up with practical systems and progress to illustrate all this.

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Cryptoriya card is the card that work in everyday world. Some company’s previous attempts have been made to create a bitcoin card that offers a decentralized bank, instant conversions and stable exchange rates
The card of cryptoriya is enough for me to hold my altcoin because for sure this is easy and safe to install my crypto knowing that this is easy to use, withdraw anytime and anywhere.
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Take a look at the CryptoRiya, a great project based on Blockchain. This is a great opportunity to increase your profits. I will support and recommend this project to everyone
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

Yes, no matter how the team propagate and explain. We need to wait patiently for them to come up with practical systems and progress to illustrate all this.

Your right, cryptoriya project is one of the best because they want to make our token well organize and easy to withdraw using one card we can easily save our different kinds of token. Investors will surely like this project for sure.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

Cryptoriya is the world's first exchange platform where cryptocurrency can be exchanged to cash conveniently.

Choose Cryptoriya for all your Crypto-card, Crypto-cash, crypto-crypto exchange.

Your right, this is very nice project that worth to support and try because of its very interested and the platform that is very useful for sure to those who hold their crypto. I hope for the fast implementation of this project to the world of blockchain technology.

The idea is good, I do hope this project continues despite all the negative publicity it is receiving. It will be helpful if they finish it as soon as possible so investors and users will be able to get the service of Cryptoriya.
reme.auditor

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Cryptoriya is the world's first exchange platform where cryptocurrency can be exchanged to cash conveniently.

Choose Cryptoriya for all your Crypto-card, Crypto-cash, crypto-crypto exchange.

Your right, this is very nice project that worth to support and try because of its very interested and the platform that is very useful for sure to those who hold their crypto. I hope for the fast implementation of this project to the world of blockchain technology.

The idea is good, I do hope this project continues despite all the negative publicity it is receiving. It will be helpful if they finish it as soon as possible so investors and users will be able to get the service of Cryptoriya.

Yes I do hope that Cryptoriya developers will answer this issues as it will greatly affect the support they will be receiving from the users if this is not addressed properly. Well on my analysis as well the accusation have merit on it. Although I am not quite sure since they are discussing more on the technical aspect of which I am not familiar with. The best answer for this is truly show the people your product.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

guys, I do not think you should make snap judgement just yet, I do not think that this a scam project, in fact, I think it looks promising  and legit enough, although there are exceptions, let's look)
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

No posts since July 22. What about the conference that they were attending?
97% scam.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: