Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Cryptoriya opened the sale with 30% bonus, so do not miss the chance to get 30% bonus, join Cryptoriya and join your fund will give big influence with Crypto success, let success with Cryptoriya.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alonczek

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

I believe in this project but I just scared because they have updates regarding to the project but I can't see any documented activities of the team. There is no seminar, meet ups and convention. I don't know if I missed their updates but hopefully nothing goes wrong with CryptoRiya.

Here is an update that I think you missed out! There are several updates regarding to the project and you can see it in their social media sites. However, I agree with you. We need a true face of the people working for the development of CryptoRiya. I hope that this debit card and crypto to fiat exchange project will not scam our investment.

Cryptoriya has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Really? Wow! Thanks for this info. At least now we know they are also doing something for the project. It means they are not sleeping. It is something we can look up to that this project is not just a word of mouth but also true.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

I believe in this project but I just scared because they have updates regarding to the project but I can't see any documented activities of the team. There is no seminar, meet ups and convention. I don't know if I missed their updates but hopefully nothing goes wrong with CryptoRiya.

Here is an update that I think you missed out! There are several updates regarding to the project and you can see it in their social media sites. However, I agree with you. We need a true face of the people working for the development of CryptoRiya. I hope that this debit card and crypto to fiat exchange project will not scam our investment.

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Really? Wow! Thanks for this info. At least now we know they are also doing something for the project. It means they are not sleeping. It is something we can look up to that this project is not just a word of mouth but also true.

Its natural to have doubts when looking into new projects and investments. I think the project's concept is really good and many users support this kind of project. Who doesn't want a fast crypto to cash transaction? Everyone wants that right? I think this project is more active on social media than here jn this thread. Anyway I am looking forward to more updates as well.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

whats the hardcap for pre sale?

If you look on the website it suggests that the softcap is 1500 ETH has been reached, but the figures don't add up.

From Website:
Soft cap reached 1500 ETH (see line in chart).
1 ETH = 3333 CIYA.
CIYA sold 340034.

So 340034 divided by 3333 = 102 ETH ?
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

If you are yet to get your CIYA tokens, don't worry too much because our public ICO will start on 1st of July and you will get 40% when you buy CIYA tokens. Dont miss out this opportunity of taking part in this good project’s noble vision.

To know more,  kindly visit cryptoriya.io

Or join our telegram community
https://t.me/cryptoriya

I've already bought my slice of the CryptoRiya pie and I recommend others get there slice too while it's still going cheep.
Thanks for your supporting! I hope that our investment here will not be wasted. Anyway, I have a strong feeling that CryptoRiya will success. The community is big and there are moderators at their telegram, what I should find is the presence of their CEO. Well, I am hoping that he will never runs us!

I think our investment here will not turn into nothing dude, Because as I can see with their updates ti is good in progress actually, where more

supporters they get by simply promoting them in the social medias and also can check to their telegram too.
There is truth that there is no such thing as a completely safe and secure investment.
Yet, we can get close to ultimate safety for our investment funds through the purchase of government-issued
securities in stable economic systems, or through the purchase of the corporate bonds issued by large, stable
companies. Such securities are arguably the best means of preserving principal while receiving a specified
rate of return.
The safest investments are also the ones that are likely to have the lowest rate of income return or yield.

Investors must inevitably sacrifice a degree of safety if they want to increase their yields.

As yield increases, safety generally goes down, and vice versa.

In some company of investment they might employ some
type of fundamental analysis that is based on corporate earnings, growth projections,
economic conditions, etc. Or they may use a form of technical analysis, making decisions
based on the price movements of an investment. Technical analysis usually involves some form of charting.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:54:59 AM

If you are yet to get your CIYA tokens, don't worry too much because our public ICO will start on 1st of July and you will get 40% when you buy CIYA tokens. Dont miss out this opportunity of taking part in this good project’s noble vision.

To know more,  kindly visit cryptoriya.io

Or join our telegram community
https://t.me/cryptoriya

I've already bought my slice of the CryptoRiya pie and I recommend others get there slice too while it's still going cheep.
Thanks for your supporting! I hope that our investment here will not be wasted. Anyway, I have a strong feeling that CryptoRiya will success. The community is big and there are moderators at their telegram, what I should find is the presence of their CEO. Well, I am hoping that he will never runs us!

I think our investment here will not turn into nothing dude, Because as I can see with their updates ti is good in progress actually, where more

supporters they get by simply promoting them in the social medias and also can check to their telegram too.
There is truth that there is no such thing as a completely safe and secure investment.
Yet, we can get close to ultimate safety for our investment funds through the purchase of government-issued
securities in stable economic systems, or through the purchase of the corporate bonds issued by large, stable
companies. Such securities are arguably the best means of preserving principal while receiving a specified
rate of return.
The safest investments are also the ones that are likely to have the lowest rate of income return or yield.

Investors must inevitably sacrifice a degree of safety if they want to increase their yields.

As yield increases, safety generally goes down, and vice versa.

In some company of investment they might employ some
type of fundamental analysis that is based on corporate earnings, growth projections,
economic conditions, etc. Or they may use a form of technical analysis, making decisions
based on the price movements of an investment. Technical analysis usually involves some form of charting.

The safest investments are usually found in the money market. In order of increasing risk,
in the form of municipal and other government bonds and corporate bonds.
As they increase in risk, these securities also increase in potential yield.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

They are highly user friendly conditions when it talks about debit cards which will be issued in future without any KYC requirement. I wonder whether the counter is working good or response to such impressive project is very slow. In comparison to other projects token isn't expensive and potential is huge but money pouring speed is slower.
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

The development of Cryptoriya is quite impressive, it will be a big project and has many enthusiasts with the innovations provided.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.

Wow! I will toss a coin for that! Very brave indeed. I was really encouraged about your urgency on this project. I believed that in no time, the platform will be ready for us to experience its power. I don't have that lots of coins but I will definitely try this one. CryptoRiya Team really did a good job!

You right mate, I haven’t also read about the cost they charge on the exchange,
because of instant conversion maybe the cost may be also doubled. It is maybe a good idea if the conversion cost is free or pays a bit only.
You have a point on that because sometimes why some project did not success because of the price that can't afford by the people,like for example here, although there are many advantages but if the fees are very high, we are not sure about the users if they use this or not
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Its natural to have doubts when looking into new projects and investments. I think the project's concept is really good and many users support this kind of project. Who doesn't want a fast crypto to cash transaction? Everyone wants that right? I think this project is more active on social media than here jn this thread. Anyway I am looking forward to more updates as well.

Many of the community here in the forum will get easily attract to cryptoriya project, Why? it is because,they've built a platform to trade and

Cash-out any crypto currency worldwide, isn't great to hear to this project were it is one their main goal?
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...

This is very nice and I think it is possible.  The purchase can be done after the conversion of our crypto to cash through CryptoRiya. Online selling will be very possible because it is just on the net and everyone can transact from it. Anything can be bought on the net, if we have digital cash, we can easily pay the items then it can be delivered instantly to our love ones.
That's also a good idea to spend our cryptocurrency by the use of cryptoriya card we can buy goods and send it to our families, but just in case our tokens or coins in the card are used up can we directly deposit cash from it? Or we need to buy coins and deposit to our card...

I’m into this project because of they rapid conversion and unlimited holding of different coins and tokens that other wallets used to not hold and support. Good project, many users will benefit.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

I agree with you. Trusting a platform with your money is not that easy that is why we are doing things that will definitely give us more information about the project. And these things will help us determine the reliability of the platform. This is a great project with a great concept about the conversion of our crypto to cash instantly. Looking forward to more updates.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of 30% bonus give away.

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and be one of the beneficiaries of the 30% bonus.

Buy CIYA tokens today and get your bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens today

Follow their Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/ <--- source

whoa! I missed this chance to buy their token what a pity 30% is a big thing discount, though cryptoriya token was a potential token for me. 
It has a big impact actually to attract investors using crypto and debit card they can convert it into fiat currency.

ICO is still ongoing.

Kindly visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens today and get 20% bonus on your investment.

If you missed the 30% this one is still at a good to grab.
Alonczek

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Ya you are right. Everyone wants their concept but when it comes to investment, investors will always think twice before putting their money in. You are right it is natural for them to have doubts. But with this proof of work we saw here, for quite lone we havent heard from the team so its natural that we think negatively about them.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of 30% bonus give away.

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and be one of the beneficiaries of the 30% bonus.

Buy CIYA tokens today and get your bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens today

Follow their Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/ <--- source

whoa! I missed this chance to buy their token what a pity 30% is a big thing discount, though cryptoriya token was a potential token for me. 
It has a big impact actually to attract investors using crypto and debit card they can convert it into fiat currency.
Well, the ICO has not ended yet and there is still a discount available as well. Now is the best time to support Cryptoriya as it will surely increase in value in the future. There is a high demand for fast crypto to cash exchange.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
But it will be great if we will buy more token now coz we can use it in many reasons, like for our transaction here and we could also sell those token when the time that ciya tokens already in high demand...
Now they're selling ciya tokens with a very low price of 0.03 usd and after the end of crowdsale it will become 0.40 each for every ciya token it will add 0.33 usd and if you buy now and sell after crowdsale you will earn that 0.33usd without doing anything, is it good right!?
No! Its awesome! 110% profit in case if we sell CIYA tokens in its ICO price. That's incredible! I believe that many people will take advantage their token sale. But as of now, ethereum network is really congested and transactions got high fees. Therefore, even I want to buy some tokens, I think it will become a waste due to the overload of ethereum network.

Worth to invest in. I prefer to buy also some coins for incoming success of this project, lol.
Great project Anti-Racist Wallet. I love the way they conceptualized this project and think about new ideas. Good job Criptoriya Team and Developers.
Alonczek

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.

And please make it so fast that we can use it right now, as in right now. Very interested on this project.
I will surely change my kind of wallet and send all of my coins and token on this badass project. Keep up the good work Crytoriya Team and Devs.

Wow! I will toss a coin for that! Very brave indeed. I was really encouraged about your urgency on this project. I believed that in no time, the platform will be ready for us to experience its power. I don't have that lots of coins but I will definitely try this one. CryptoRiya Team really did a good job!

because of instant conversion maybe the cost may be also doubled. It is maybe a good idea if the conversion cost is free or pays a bit only.
You have a point on that because sometimes why some project did not success because of the price that can't afford by the people,like for example here, although there are many advantages but if the fees are very high, we are not sure about the users if they use this or not
You are right, but CryptoRiya is going to charge very minimal fees in every transactions within the platform. This is one of the advantage we can see and plus the advantage of converting your crypto into cash in click of course.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

It is good for many people to get 40% bonus which is very high seeing the project. In few hours from now the initial coin offering's crowdfunding is going to be live for public again. I personally think lot of people should have been registered in whitelist and they will participate immediately. It would be interesting to see the results of first couple of hours.
The ICO was divided into several parts. Here is the list of ICO price for couple of days that will surpass:

DATE OF ICO:
JULY 1, 2018 - JULY 3
40% bonus
1ETH = 3333CIYA

JULY 4 -JULY 10
30% bonus
1 ETH= 2860CIYA

JULY 11 -JULY 17
20% bonus
1 ETH= 2500CIYA

JULY 18 - JULY 31
10% bonus
1ETH = 2222CIYA

AUGUST 1 - AUGUST 14
5% bonus
1 ETH = 2105CIYA

More power in CryptoRiya and I hope that the sale will go fastly than we think of. I was shocked yesterday because I thought it will be done around September yet, I think they will not let the token sale be too long.

For those who missed the first ICO, its great to have another opportunity to get bonus CIYA token up to 30%. If you haven't heard of Cryptoriya yet its better you start reading or you will miss out a great opportunity right in front of you. I am not saying this just because I want to but because if you read the project it is for the best interest of crypto users, holders, investors and all of those who wish to have an easier way of converting crypto to cash or use a cryptoriya debit card in buying.
Thank you for supporting CryptoRiya! There are still more weeks for us to add up our investment in this project. Mid-August.is the final sale of CryptoRiya and I am hoping in this week, more sales will come. It has a lot of things that can contribute to us crypto enthusiasts and I am confident that this project will become successful someday!
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

You are right, but CryptoRiya is going to charge very minimal fees in every transactions within the platform. This is one of the advantage we can see and plus the advantage of converting your crypto into cash in click of course.
With the very minimal charge, CryptoRiya will be very advantageous and very practical way of converting crypto to cash. Plus the convenience that it will bring to the users. Let us continue supporting CryptoRiya and we will gain all the benefits that it offers.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...

This is very nice and I think it is possible.  The purchase can be done after the conversion of our crypto to cash through CryptoRiya. Online selling will be very possible because it is just on the net and everyone can transact from it. Anything can be bought on the net, if we have digital cash, we can easily pay the items then it can be delivered instantly to our love ones.

Many other projects and platforms also offers that card thing. Maybe the new for me is that they support many kinds of both tokens and coins even it is a trash, lol. Non-racist Wallet.
Correct, and I think the CryptoRiya is the one where you can save many kinds of token and you can easily withdraw it anytime you want, trace the price of token immediately and using the card no need to have an online exchange because they can exchange it to the local money once the card is accepted in their partner atm machine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: