Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

Those who join in TDHG Muxe Online Tag Team Competition reported over 250 bugs all together. MUXE technical developers have been very busy the past few days looking into the reported bugs to optimize the platform. They hope to grow their platform and stimulate users to report bugs when they appear. The Discount Hunting Games has had a big impact on this process and allowed them to get a better understanding of the overall experience of users.

Source: https://www.muxe.io/muxe-online-bug-reports-received/
I just find out also that they will also make sure to repair all reported bugs before they host another Muxe Online Tag Team Event in the future as they understand a lot of these bugs did make it harder to participate in the contest. In case you want to join the Bug Hunt Events keep an eye out on our activities page. We will launch Bug Hunt events on a frequent occasion.

Stay tuned!  Wink
defenitely they will not allow any problem to occur in the future they must be refining and tuning every detail for the upcoming events so everyone will enjoy participating the events
Exactly! Because MUXE Developer is the creator and protector of their project and they will don't allow anyone to ruin this project because they have also a way and tools to prevent this project by moving forward to reach success  Wink
yes thats right muxe can do a home makeover to make a credible and look as new according to your plan, the team a good technical idea to build this real estate in block chain technology.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

I had seen many possitive comment about muxe soHows the project ia giong. Its still strong?any news about it and biggest updates they release?
i don't know yet and I want some link also for the telegram at least I know about happening of this project all I have to know here is about the exchanges.
i think the exchange will release after pre sale or after ico.  In my opinion this muxe has not ended yet. Just wait for more information that will answer your question. Try to visit there website. I already visit some of there source that will completely answer my questiona too.
For further more inquiries and questions with regards to that matters, try to visit their official website which definitely give you the right answer.
i read about the problem of their main website many of investor has to complain and they received more problem for the main time the team are going to fix that so let's just wait for another update.
In these types of situations we should not be immediately nervous because there are a group of experts within MUXE who will take care of these problems,
let them face the problems because they know what to do.
True! We need to trust the right department or team that will fix the problem and wait for an update regarding this matter. Let's just hope that everything will be alright.
Yes and I'm sure that everything will be alright because as of the the technical developers of MUXE platform have been very busy the past few days looking into the reported bugs to optimize the platform.
As i see that all the admins were all active in answering all the queries about the Muxe and they are all trying to reach the clients as possible.so that they can build trust and good communication with them.
Their are also providing a reports for us not to worried about everything what's going on in this platform, the problem is this "we are worrying first than finding the reports they have prepared for us".
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Those who join in TDHG Muxe Online Tag Team Competition reported over 250 bugs all together. MUXE technical developers have been very busy the past few days looking into the reported bugs to optimize the platform. They hope to grow their platform and stimulate users to report bugs when they appear. The Discount Hunting Games has had a big impact on this process and allowed them to get a better understanding of the overall experience of users.

That is why MUXE is really a great ICO this year due to the fact that the team really works hard and they are really compassionate in doing their job just to provides us a very satisfying result.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Do you have any price prediction for MUXE's token by end of the year? MUXE appears to be one of a strong competitor when it comes to long term holding.
So far we cannot really predict the price of MUXE token by the end of this year because of the changes that is happening in the marketplace but rest assure that it will definitely pump up and get a higher value because it is really one of the best ICO this year.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

I just find out also that they will also make sure to repair all reported bugs before they host another Muxe Online Tag Team Event in the future as they understand a lot of these bugs did make it harder to participate in the contest. In case you want to join the Bug Hunt Events keep an eye out on our activities page. We will launch Bug Hunt events on a frequent occasion.

Stay tuned!  Wink
defenitely they will not allow any problem to occur in the future they must be refining and tuning every detail for the upcoming events so everyone will enjoy participating the events
Exactly! Because MUXE Developer is the creator and protector of their project and they will don't allow anyone to ruin this project because they have also a way and tools to prevent this project by moving forward to reach success  Wink
Yes, because this project is far from the beginning that's why the MUXE team are doing everything to continue this project, the improvement was good. There's a little problem about Bug reports but they already working to fix and to upgrade this platform.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Stay tuned!  Wink
Yes, because this project is far from the beginning that's why the MUXE team are doing everything to continue this project, the improvement was good. There's a little problem about Bug reports but they already working to fix and to upgrade this platform.
Their idea is also a great move for this platform, creating a Bug Hunt Events is a good idea because community may help the team to find bugs in their platform and after they find that the bug is existing, they immediately fix it and upgrade their platform.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

I had seen many possitive comment about muxe soHows the project ia giong. Its still strong?any news about it and biggest updates they release?
Well, I am looking for an update too. Though, there are people here in the forum sharing their thoughts about Muxe platform and the benefits that this project can give to their users/clients but, I don't see any update or news from the team.
how about there telegram there are some admin active? To answer many question or ask some updates. Hmmm well thanks for answer i ill read some of share about muxe project.

Not only in Telegram. They are also up to date on posting thru their blog in their website. Most of their updates are posted their on time.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

That is why MUXE is really a great ICO this year due to the fact that the team really works hard and they are really compassionate in doing their job just to provides us a very satisfying result.
indeed and as of now the team are really doing their best proof that the project has been progressing very well and already showing a great result nownthe muxe project has been earning more achievement right now and probably more in the future

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

Stay tuned!  Wink
Their idea is also a great move for this platform, creating a Bug Hunt Events is a good idea because community may help the team to find bugs in their platform and after they find that the bug is existing, they immediately fix it and upgrade their platform.
indeed the team really has set a great strategy through this they allow an individual to participate in their project for making it added more improvement on the muxe platform the proiect is really moving forward

GigTricks
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

Do you have any price prediction for MUXE's token by end of the year? MUXE appears to be one of a strong competitor when it comes to long term holding.

hmmm.. Just like other tokens with a similar mission as MUXE, this token will probably take 6 months to 1 year to reach a dollar. That's a usual thing... It will start from ICO price going down a bit and then will pump sooner.
aedankreios

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Do you have any price prediction for MUXE's token by end of the year? MUXE appears to be one of a strong competitor when it comes to long-term holding.

hmmm.. Just like other tokens with a similar mission as MUXE, this token will probably take 6 months to 1 year to reach a dollar. That's a usual thing... It will start from ICO price going down a bit and then will pump sooner.
indeed and as far as i can see the muxe token will be better for long terms and probably will hit a huge value in the market for sure in the future i believe this token is the next thing be awaited in the market.

GigTricks
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

Stay tuned!  Wink
That is Absolutely right! A creator will always make sure that every thing will flow smoothly and as planned, so it will do all the necessary things just to avoid all the hindrance and problem that he will encounter and that is what MUXE Developers are doing right at moment.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:32:57 AM

Well, I am looking for an update too. Though, there are people here in the forum sharing their thoughts about Muxe platform and the benefits that this project can give to their users/clients but, I don't see any update or news from the team.
how about there telegram there are some admin active? To answer many question or ask some updates. Hmmm well thanks for answer i ill read some of share about muxe project.

Not only in Telegram. They are also up to date on posting thru their blog in their website. Most of their updates are posted their on time.
I suggest if you want to know some updates with regards to news and announcements of MUXE try to visit their official website and try to search for their blogs which is really updated every now and then.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Do you have any price prediction for MUXE's token by end of the year? MUXE appears to be one of a strong competitor when it comes to long-term holding.

indeed and as far as i can see the muxe token will be better for long terms and probably will hit a huge value in the market for sure in the future i believe this token is the next thing be awaited in the market.
for my predict muxe is going to the moon before end of the year you can see guys when enter bermonth the market is going up if muxe earlier launch maybe it comes to the moon before the end of the year.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

indeed and as of now the team are really doing their best proof that the project has been progressing very well and already showing a great result nownthe muxe project has been earning more achievement right now and probably more in the future
The team were all dedicated on every step and work they made, they were all promising that clients and investors will be satisfied with all transactions to be made and see all the products succeed.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

yes the admin of muxe telegram is active and can defenitely answer all your question and queries with regards with the muxe project and you can also learn more about the project and updates on muxe just kindly look for their telegram the admin of the muxe telegram is active
Oh really thanks for naswering my question. I kindly jion to there main telegram to ask many question about what happen or what on giong updates will release in this project.
PartyPete

Activity: 193

Do you like to Party?

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

$1 pricing after a year appears to be quite a massive increase from $0.028. Excited for potential profitability of this great token.

─────   ♠    ─────      C L O U D BTC E T      |     est. 2013      ─────   ♠    ─────
100% Deposit Bonus  }     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK & CASINO     {  FREE Live Streaming  }
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   BET FROM 10 SATS UP TO 10 BTC LIMITS TO SUIT ALL PLAYERS   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Stay tuned!  Wink
Because these are simple problems that are easy for the MUXE to solve, and they are always ready for any problems we can experience on their platform. But of course after they solve the bugs problems, they have no visible problems that may arise.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

Right, they prove to us that they are always ready to solve any problem that arise for us not to worry and keep our mind on focusing on supporting them with all our hearts.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Stay tuned!  Wink
That is Absolutely right! A creator will always make sure that every thing will flow smoothly and as planned, so it will do all the necessary things just to avoid all the hindrance and problem that he will encounter and that is what MUXE Developers are doing right at moment.
Yes, right! And there are always strategy that comes up to their mind  for the better developments of this platform, they will ready also to provide a prize  for us to be diligent for searching and finding a bugs on their platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: