Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EggieR

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

Tell us some details about this project. What exactly are the creators of this platform?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

It seems that this project does not have a clear algorithm or decision on what percentage of the transaction will be a monetization for the project, and how many percent will be cashback!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

It seems that this project does not have a clear algorithm or decision on what percentage of the transaction will be a monetization for the project, and how many percent will be cashback!
Why do you think so? Read the white paper of the project, it contains information about how the project participants will be able to receive funds to their account!
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Why do you think so? Read the white paper of the project, it contains information about how the project participants will be able to receive funds to their account!
I did not find such information in white paper, are you sure that such information is given in this source? Maybe I did not see something important
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

I did not find such information in white paper, are you sure that such information is given in this source? Maybe I did not see something important
Of course, I'm sure, look at page 13, there is a table of the commission and the monetization scheme of the project team and, accordingly, the monetization of various companies
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

This is not true, the table has the name: the ratio of the commission to the trading volume per month. This has nothing to do with cashback for project participants
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

The bounty program is presented in more detail at the forum, than on the website. Try to find the necessary information there, I think it will be much more effective!
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

This is not true, the table has the name: the ratio of the commission to the trading volume per month. This has nothing to do with cashback for project participants
Open the white paper and read, this table is in the chapter on monetizing the project, so I believe that the information contained in it is exactly what interest has shown!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

Open the white paper and read, this table is in the chapter on monetizing the project, so I believe that the information contained in it is exactly what interest has shown!
This article does not solve the main question that was asked in this thread. It seems that you did not quite understand the question, I think that it was how to understand the policy of various projects regarding cashback for the use of their resources
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

I seem to have figured out the problem, the fact is that the size of the award depends on the share of the partner company in the project that we are discussing
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

I seem to have figured out the problem, the fact is that the size of the award depends on the share of the partner company in the project that we are discussing
That is, the more the partner has, the more favorable the conditions for its participants? So the project team capitalizes their contribution on favorable terms?
Anuntl

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

This project holds a bounty?
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

That is, the more the partner has, the more favorable the conditions for its participants? So the project team capitalizes their contribution on favorable terms?
It turns out that way. The project team is very similar to the banking team, but it does not matter how the allocation of resources to the newcomers continues
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

It turns out that way. The project team is very similar to the banking team, but it does not matter how the allocation of resources to the newcomers continues
This is written in white paper! Project participants who joined the project not so long ago receive the same capitalization status as ordinary participants
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

This is written in white paper! Project participants who joined the project not so long ago receive the same capitalization status as ordinary participants
You do not understand the essence of the project! Here the principle of cashback from banks works more. This is a bonus program, which is also an advertising platform for various projects
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

You do not understand the essence of the project! Here the principle of cashback from banks works more. This is a bonus program, which is also an advertising platform for various projects
This I understand as no one else, but where does the capitalization in this case? Did you mean the bonus amount for the project, so that it would be easier for participants to consider this application?
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

In this way, the project earns bonuses as a whole for all project participants, while new participants also receive a bonus in the established amount
peetah

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

In this way, the project earns bonuses as a whole for all project participants, while new participants also receive a bonus in the established amount
Is there a bonus program for those who have long been a member of the project? Let's say something that in other projects is called a loyalty program!
guarino

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Is there a bonus program for those who have long been a member of the project? Let's say something that in other projects is called a loyalty program!
I have not seen such information anywhere in the description of the project. Unfortunately, the loyalty program is not provided for the project participant, as it seems to me
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: