Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:48:40 PM

I have been using them for about 4 months, for your information.

Ok??? And looking at your post above that makes no sense

If you buy xxx shares for xxx dollars you get same amount of dollar in return when they expire

No matter if you buy them with bitcoins or any other payment method

So I'm wondering why you would say what you did in the post above.

Really? Lets say I buy xxx shares for xxx dollars and I use 2 BTC to convert them into dollars to buy those shares. After 4 months I get my xxx dollars back from Bitcoin trader but BTC price goes up 2 times. When I turn those dollars into BTC, I get 1 BTC. Would I be better keeping my 2 BTC from the beginning of the story and having 2x more dollars at the end. Ha?
Do not get me wrong, I really like their service, I use them for some time and I ve almost reached my ROI with them. However, if they do plan to improve in the future I would suggest them 1) accepting LTC and 2) have option of making deposit in BTC and withdrawing in BTC.   

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
demme

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

If you buy xxx shares for xxx dollars you get same amount of dollar in return when they expire

Really? Lets say I buy xxx shares for xxx dollars and I use 2 BTC to convert them into dollars to buy those shares. After 4 months I get my xxx dollars back from Bitcoin trader but BTC price goes up 2 times. When I turn those dollars into BTC, I get 1 BTC. Would I be better keeping my 2 BTC from the beginning of the story and having 2x more dollars at the end. Ha?
Do not get me wrong, I really like their service, I use them for some time and I ve almost reached my ROI with them. However, if they do plan to improve in the future I would suggest them 1) accepting LTC and 2) have option of making deposit in BTC and withdrawing in BTC.   

Yeah I understand what you mean but that has zero to do with the site itself, all I said above is if you buy shares for xxx dollars you get xxx dollars back after 120 days (+whatever you earned ofc).

No matter if BTC dropped 50% or increased 200% you will still get your initial deposit amount back. No one knows the future but if one thinks that btc is on the rise, it might be better to just sit on them instead of investing them on any site...

What do you mean by having deposit/withdrawal  in btc? They do have this already
Illutian

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

...The Shadow knows.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:03:22 PM

It's better to deposit BTC into Bitcoin Trader (or any place that does immediate conversions; like Coinbase) during the middle of the weekday. This is when BTC is at it's peak, after which, towards the weekend it begins to fall by about $50 USD. Only to begin rising again come the next weekday.

It's also rather nice that Bitcoin Trader appears to lock you in on the about of BTC you're withdrawing.

I withdrew ~0.16 BTC, which at the time was $100 USD...believe that was when BTC was ~$601 USD.

...well, it's not $601 now Tongue

That $100 in BTC became ~$110 worth of BTC, which I then threw back into another Trade Share block...with a few extra BTC to give it a nice $220 look.

Figure this is all "money" I wouldn't have, normal, so not really concerned if I lose it.
...like finding a quarter on the sidewalk. You generally won't give a shit if you lose it later.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:14:06 PM

This is what I would like to see. Keeping it in bit coin would actually make it safer imho. I will reinvest my 2 shares at the end of the month and might add a third so enjoy the referral income.  Grin

demme

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:23:16 PM

It's better to deposit BTC into Bitcoin Trader (or any place that does immediate conversions; like Coinbase) during the middle of the weekday. This is when BTC is at it's peak, after which, towards the weekend it begins to fall by about $50 USD. Only to begin rising again come the next weekday.

It's also rather nice that Bitcoin Trader appears to lock you in on the about of BTC you're withdrawing.

I withdrew ~0.16 BTC, which at the time was $100 USD...believe that was when BTC was ~$601 USD.

...well, it's not $601 now Tongue

That $100 in BTC became ~$110 worth of BTC, which I then threw back into another Trade Share block...with a few extra BTC to give it a nice $220 look.

Figure this is all "money" I wouldn't have, normal, so not really concerned if I lose it.
...like finding a quarter on the sidewalk. You generally won't give a shit if you lose it later.

yeah conversion is done at the time you withdraw and it takes 3-24h so if youre lucky btc has gone upwhen withdrawal is confirmed and btc is sent to bitstamp or any other site Smiley
demme

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:30:44 PM

This is what I would like to see. Keeping it in bit coin would actually make it safer imho. I will reinvest my 2 shares at the end of the month and might add a third so enjoy the referral income.  Grin

I dont see how keeping it in btc would make it safer, its still 120 days.. Usd is always usd and this service is about making profits without having to do much yourself. If you want to bet on btc increasing or decreasing you should do something else...
pleiotropik

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:40:13 AM

I dont see how keeping it in btc would make it safer, its still 120 days.. Usd is always usd and this service is about making profits without having to do much yourself. If you want to bet on btc increasing or decreasing you should do something else...

If volatility is what attracts people, There's a place to do leveraged bets on BTC's movements called BTC.SX. It is amazingly risky... just so you know. I lost a good amount of coin there during the MTGOX shenanigans. and yes, big players were using it to potentiate their gains with their ability to move the market overall, they would do the usual Stop-gap sweeps to shake weak hands and catch the profit... i have never gone back to the place and would rather do a tour of fukushima... But all this BTC Vs. USD talk reminded me that for high rollers there's plenty of places to get the adrenaline pumping.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:58:49 AM

Thx a lot bud, if you are talking about me. I just hope we are all going to be very happy with this service.

cacahouette

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:36:40 AM

it has been explained several times before in this thread

even though you can do deposits and withdrawals in BTC currency, at the end of the day (hyip or not) bitcoin-trader.biz is a site for USD based investments, which means your profitability/pnl/however you want to call it, has to be measured in USD.

Personally I did not sell any btc to put there. Rather, i used USD from my bank account and only used BTC as a bridge currency to perform my deposit there. I incurred the 1% fee from coinbase but that was safer than trusting some USD based third parties which i don't trust a priori.

At any rate, you can put your deposit in btc and withdraw in btc, true. But in order to see wether if your investment is profitable or not you need convert everything back into USD. If this does not suit your profile (eg you investment currency is BTC and not USD and you don't want to have a BTC/USD conversion risk) then you should look for something else (assuming of course one more time that this is not just another ponzi Smiley )

demme

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:52:50 AM

it has been explained several times before in this thread

even though you can do deposits and withdrawals in BTC currency, at the end of the day (hyip or not) bitcoin-trader.biz is a site for USD based investments, which means your profitability/pnl/however you want to call it, has to be measured in USD.

Personally I did not sell any btc to put there. Rather, i used USD from my bank account and only used BTC as a bridge currency to perform my deposit there. I incurred the 1% fee from coinbase but that was safer than trusting some USD based third parties which i don't trust a priori.

At any rate, you can put your deposit in btc and withdraw in btc, true. But in order to see wether if your investment is profitable or not you need convert everything back into USD. If this does not suit your profile (eg you investment currency is BTC and not USD and you don't want to have a BTC/USD conversion risk) then you should look for something else (assuming of course one more time that this is not just another ponzi Smiley )

Thanks man, this post explained it better  than my 3-4 last posts.

This was what I was getting at....
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

Thx a lot bud, if you are talking about me. I just hope we are all going to be very happy with this service.

Yeah I signed up under you a while back when I read your posts about it. So far I think it is a fairly good service and they seem to be expanding their presence in the community which lends some more credibility. 

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:14:44 PM

In case you find some other interesting program, let me know, maybe I can sign under you to return the favor. BTW, there should be a newsletter today, I wonder what do they have to offer this time.

Ron~Popeil

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:16:05 PM

I mean safer as in avoiding the USD and possible regulator shenanigans. I don't do the betting thing. I also prefer it to stay in bit coin from beginning to end. As the price rises my returns buy back less bit coin than I would have if it were simply kept in bit coin.

Ron~Popeil

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:17:48 PM

In case you find some other interesting program, let me know, maybe I can sign under you to return the favor. BTW, there should be a newsletter today, I wonder what do they have to offer this time.

They are adding litecoin and ripple according to the newsletter. I am reluctant to try too many new things but I am always looking. I will keep your offer in mind for sure.

hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:36:41 PM

They are adding litecoin and ripple according to the newsletter. I am reluctant to try too many new things but I am always looking. I will keep your offer in mind for sure.

Awesome news! It speaks to their credibility as well. Who would be more inclined to add Ripple of all things - a scam ponzi hyip or cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are legitimately engaged in arbitrage trading?

Bitcoin Trader is the real deal!
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:39:12 PM

Awesome news! It speaks to their credibility as well. Who would be more inclined to add Ripple of all things - a scam ponzi hyip or cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are legitimately engaged in arbitrage trading?

I am inclined to think they are starting to look legit more and more. Their increased presence and visibility in the community as a whole is a good sign. Most scammers prefer to give as little information as possible. Once they get the independent audit finished I will be even more confident in trusting them with my currency.

demme

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:16:32 PM

I am inclined to think they are starting to look legit more and more. Their increased presence and visibility in the community as a whole is a good sign. Most scammers prefer to give as little information as possible. Once they get the independent audit finished I will be even more confident in trusting them with my currency.

I think they are legit, have been using them since last year... But I'm still worried every time I'm gonna login that they would be gone Tongue
iflash

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:49:50 AM

Hello,

I have just started with them last Friday (after quite some research).

From all the "opportunities" I have seen, this one looked most promising. I did pbmining.com before (broke even and just sold my hash to somebody else) and was bombarded by all the nay-sayers.

I expect it to be the same with BT.biz.

So far all is good. My plan is to re-invest everything until I have maxed out on the shares I own. Then I will just get the daily payments. This will take some time, though. If they are legit and their business still works in a year, I will be a very happy investor. If not, I will have lost some fiat which I do not care about too much.

Best

iFlash
cacahouette

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:15:00 PM

So far all is good. My plan is to re-invest everything until I have maxed out on the shares I own.

Hi iFlash,

what do you mean exactly by "maxing-out" ? do you mean the $50k cap to the number of shares that can be own by a single account ?
demme

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:33:30 PM

So far all is good. My plan is to re-invest everything until I have maxed out on the shares I own.

Hi iFlash,

what do you mean exactly by "maxing-out" ? do you mean the $50k cap to the number of shares that can be own by a single account ?

That's a lot of money, but not impossible if this company is "legit" for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: