Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:27:39 PM

I know there is a lot of chatter on the Facebook "member page" for BT. There are a lot of people who do not use Facebook, plus it is terrible to try to follow communication on there, jumping between the different threads. Those of you who are on both might post some links to this forum and ask them to move it over here so we can all join forces. Not everyone uses Facebook, but joining this forum is simple.

Absolutely unrelated, unbiased, uncensored group for members of the alternate Bitcoin Trader Official Group.

This group was created for customers of www.bitcoin-trader.biz website and as a secondary group in case the "official" Bitcoin Trader group on facebook disappears.

Please joint this group and have conversations here to keep our community grouped together.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcointraderunofficial
joystickj

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:28:21 PM

This is the general gist from Facebook:

A bitcoinbountyhunter.com bounty has been placed for information and is awaiting approval.

The transaction from DataClub S.A. is the strongest independent lead.

The public BT Team is as pissed as anyone and they are going to release all the info they have ASAP. (Hopefully tomorrow).

Another domain may have surfaced. bitcoin_trader.biz (awaiting confirmation)

Michael Brandenburg seems to be the only person that says they have physically met "John Carley". 3 times.

Several international fraud agencies have been contacted.

The BTC addresses believed to be associated with BT look like funds are being mixed rapidly.

Hope this helps.

C

Great summary cmine. Thanks for this!
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:31:48 PM

I hate to say I told.... No... wait... That's not right.

It is with great pleasure that I say: I told you so!

And you are here in this forum just to say stuff like this right?

Starting months ago, I made lengthy posts explaining in detail why BT was a Ponzi scheme. I think I did my fair share to warn people to stay the hell away.

Regardless, people invested and lost. I suggest that those that have no stake in this or have no specific information to help us track down our funds / punish those involved should be so kind as to leave this forum. Not sure why you are here at this point actually. Nothing to see here, move along. Find another forum to warn folks about the next Zombie Apocalypse.

Maybe it's the same ignorant arrogance that made you greedy enough to invest in this ponzi because it was 'bitcoin' that is now showing through when you tell senior members who have seen this all before to get off a thread because you, registered today, want your money back.

Haha! Dude you are a sad individual. I hope you enjoy your life of trolling forums that have nothing to do with you.
Blahblahblah....

I looked very closely at BT as an investment for myself and acknowledge that it was advice from this forum that helped me see that it was probably a fake.
The people you're telling to go away helped save me -and others, no doubt- a lot of money and stress, because they prompted due diligence and caution, despite greed whispering "Go on, it will be fine."
Take your juvenile ranting to the bank asshole.  

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:44:36 PM

This is the general gist from Facebook:

A bitcoinbountyhunter.com bounty has been placed for information and is awaiting approval.

The transaction from DataClub S.A. is the strongest independent lead.

The public BT Team is as pissed as anyone and they are going to release all the info they have ASAP. (Hopefully tomorrow).

Another domain may have surfaced. bitcoin_trader.biz (awaiting confirmation)

Michael Brandenburg seems to be the only person that says they have physically met "John Carley". 3 times.

Several international fraud agencies have been contacted.

The BTC addresses believed to be associated with BT look like funds are being mixed rapidly.

Hope this helps.

C

Great summary cmine. Thanks for this!

Thanks man !
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:48:53 PM

Starting months ago, I made lengthy posts explaining in detail why BT was a Ponzi scheme. I think I did my fair share to warn people to stay the hell away.

Regardless, people invested and lost. I suggest that those that have no stake in this or have no specific information to help us track down our funds / punish those involved should be so kind as to leave this forum. Not sure why you are here at this point actually. Nothing to see here, move along. Find another forum to warn folks about the next Zombie Apocalypse.

Maybe it's the same ignorant arrogance that made you greedy enough to invest in this ponzi because it was 'bitcoin' that is now showing through when you tell senior members who have seen this all before to get off a thread because you, registered today, want your money back.

Haha! Dude you are a sad individual. I hope you enjoy your life of trolling forums that have nothing to do with you.
Blahblahblah....

I looked very closely at BT as an investment for myself and acknowledge that it was advice from this forum that helped me see that it was probably a fake.
The people you're telling to go away helped save me -and others, no doubt- a lot of money and stress, because they prompted due diligence and caution, despite greed whispering "Go on, it will be fine."

That is exactly why I said that his opinion earlier was certainly warranted. His comments now are him and others like him being the asshole.

And what is it with everyone using the word "greed"? Greed is when you go to the pot luck at Thanksgiving and take all of the macaroni and cheese before anyone else gets any. What does it have to do with somebody trying to make money off of an investment. Selfishness (greed) has nothing to do with why somebody would make a risky gamble. If you are making a risky gamble with somebody else's money, that is greed. Using your own can be stupid, unwise, risky, crazy, whatever. You are using greed wrong.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:50:42 PM

I think I'm going to be sick for saying this but...

yonce was right.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

Blahblahblah....

That is exactly why I said that his opinion earlier was certainly warranted. His comments now are him and others like him being the asshole.

And what is it with everyone using the word "greed"? Greed is when you go to the pot luck at Thanksgiving and take all of the macaroni and cheese before anyone else gets any. What does it have to do with somebody trying to make money off of an investment. Selfishness (greed) has nothing to do with why somebody would make a risky gamble. If you are making a risky gamble with somebody else's money, that is greed. Using your own can be stupid, unwise, risky, crazy, whatever. You are using greed wrong.

I have to disagree. Greed is what incites you to take the risky gamble in the first place. You take all of the information, weigh it, and decide whether or not it is a good or bad risk, and you roll the dice. Hell, I bet there is a doctorate in Game Theory in here somewhere about playing HYIPs. I'd even argue that when you do all of the work ahead of time, it goes from being a simple gamble to a calculated risk, which is a very different beast. Greed is what motivates those steps.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

I think I'm going to be sick for saying this but...

yonce was right.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Yes, and I was right that Americans were fools for re-electing Barack Ebola. After the fact doesn't matter. Their ranting on this forum before the crisis were not always appreciated by some, but were certainly warranted and helpful for many. Their gloating and prodding now are simply self aggrandizing. Don't feed the animals... haha! Wink
JessicaLab

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

I had doubts and several warning posts didn't helped make them go away so as soon as I "earned" my $2,500 original deposit I cashed out and got the funds in my Coinbase wallet way before "technical" problems occurred.

As per last week, I had over $8,000 in my account but it seems it was just fake money Smiley

Didn't loose anything, yet I loved the concept (greed, greed, greed)
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

Before lecturing others I find it's often a good idea to check if I'm right.

"Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice, cupidity, or covetousness, is the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort. It is applied to a markedly high desire for and pursuit of wealth, status, and power."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

[/quote]

I have to disagree. Greed is what incites you to take the risky gamble in the first place. You take all of the information, weigh it, and decide whether or not it is a good or bad risk, and you roll the dice. Hell, I bet there is a doctorate in Game Theory in here somewhere about playing HYIPs. I'd even argue that when you do all of the work ahead of time, it goes from being a simple gamble to a calculated risk, which is a very different beast. Greed is what motivates those steps.

http://blackathlete.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/good.jpg
[/quote]

Greed is the act of doing "selfish" things to try to attain something in gluttonous excess of what you need. Someone trying to "play the market" per se and gamble with something to help them achieve something is not in and of itself greed at all. Trying to make money by ethical and moral means (not stealing) could never be considered greed. That would be no different than saying that someone who works overtime is greedy. Maybe the people that invested are desperate to make enough money to take care of their family, and their government/taxation/freedom/etc are too repressive for them to have a chance through investing money in a .01% annual return savings account, and they already work 80 hours a week. Are they greedy by taking a chance on a risky investment because it has a fairly long history of great returns? You can call them crazy, you can call them naïve, or wishful thinker, but greedy I think is the wrong term. Even someone who is well off and decides to put money in a scheme like this. Maybe he met some people who have been doing this a while who have had lots of communication with the high up people in the company. Maybe there are still some people that believe that honesty can still happen in this world, and they are willing to take a chance on the human race now and then. Call them dreamers all you want, living in a fantasy world or whatever, still has nothing to do with greed.
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:21:56 PM

Before lecturing others I find it's often a good idea to check if I'm right.

"Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice, cupidity, or covetousness, is the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort. It is applied to a markedly high desire for and pursuit of wealth, status, and power."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed

So everyone human being that drives a "new" car is greedy? Anyone that has a TV bigger than 32" is greedy? Any woman that gets a manicure is greedy? Those things are certainly beyond basic survival and comfort. I certainly have no desire for status or power. The only desire I have for "wealth" is just to be able to retire some day in an average sized home and not have to rely on my government or anybody else to take care of me or my family. Does that make me greedy?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:57:55 PM

I want to point out that there is no way this was a hack. Think about the facts:

John claims the hack was during the audit...
AFTER the audit, there were no mention of issues. They were still planning events. They were still taking deposits and paying out. And they were still trading.

How could all of this continue on when the money wasn't there to begin with, due to the hack? How could they pay out money when they didn't have it since it was already stolen at that point? Why would they still be trying to get sponsorships if they had nothing left?

The least John could have done is make up a plausible story. You can't have everything stolen and then go around spending it. That's not the way theft works.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:59:59 PM

So everyone human being that drives a "new" car is greedy? Anyone that has a TV bigger than 32" is greedy? Any woman that gets a manicure is greedy? Those things are certainly beyond basic survival and comfort. I certainly have no desire for status or power. The only desire I have for "wealth" is just to be able to retire some day in an average sized home and not have to rely on my government or anybody else to take care of me or my family. Does that make me greedy?

Here's another Wikipedia link for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
joystickj

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:09:50 PM

Haha!  Cheesy We are obviously wasting our time arguing about the use of a word that we are never going to agree about. You think greed is wanting anything more than communism would provide for. I think greed only deals with taking "more than you need" so other people can't have it.

Back to work guys! To redefine Atlas Shrugged: "Who is John Carley?"
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:12:08 PM

I had Shares for $25k
I can afford the loss ( I know before its high risk )

Still $25k to much for pure Scammers...

Who'll buy that they got hacked?
And when the hack was longer ago why they still say they make profits and still allow people to deposit money?
I bought after the closed day "proof of solvency" so after the "hack"?

And had also contact with them after that and no words of any "hack".

Easy to collect much money and then tell we got hacked...
Karma will be a bitch to you @bitcoin-trader :-)

Maybe we should start to collect numbers?

icecreamgenius  = $40k
joystickj = $37k
Casimir1904 = $25k

They already started a thread of invested amounts over at that unofficial facebook group. Speaking of dollars, if they really were hacked, which I don't believe, would they really have been holding all of the money in bitcoins?
cmine

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:17:02 PM

From the FB Page:

Please don't let this be the source of the name:
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23whoisjohncarley&src=typd
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:22:12 PM

Someone post this on the FB (official group), as they're asking for it. Just don't want my ID up there...

http://pastebin.com/6GLX3BPG

It's an email header they wanted.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Casimir1904

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

I had Shares for $25k
I can afford the loss ( I know before its high risk )

Still $25k to much for pure Scammers...

Who'll buy that they got hacked?
And when the hack was longer ago why they still say they make profits and still allow people to deposit money?
I bought after the closed day "proof of solvency" so after the "hack"?

And had also contact with them after that and no words of any "hack".

Easy to collect much money and then tell we got hacked...
Karma will be a bitch to you @bitcoin-trader :-)

Maybe we should start to collect numbers?

icecreamgenius  = $40k
joystickj = $37k
Casimir1904 = $25k

They already started a thread of invested amounts over at that unofficial facebook group. Speaking of dollars, if they really were hacked, which I don't believe, would they really have been holding all of the money in bitcoins?

I don't use Facebook and i never will.
Ok i can't say how much i invested in total, i had shares worth $25k but i reinvested from daily earnings, wasn't so much i signed up in September...
Maybe it was $23k ?

Fact is they ran away with $25k from me, if it was reinvested or not doesn't matter really as they promised to make it from trading...
I saw it as high risk, sometimes high risk payouts sometimes not, for that reason i have more money in lower risk investments spreaded...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:44:47 PM

Haha!  Cheesy We are obviously wasting our time arguing about the use of a word that we are never going to agree about. You think greed is wanting anything more than communism would provide for. I think greed only deals with taking "more than you need" so other people can't have it.

Back to work guys! To redefine Atlas Shrugged: "Who is John Carley?"

Greed in this case is investing in a blatantly obvious ponzi scam. It isn't about wanting more than communism would provide for, it's that the only way to make money from a ponzi scheme is to take money from other people.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: