Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 661 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCP] Counterparty - Pioneering Peer-to-Peer Finance - Official Thread  (Read 1276350 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bellebite2014

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:34:43 PM

Can't wait to get all Web wallety.

Will the web wallet affect the XCP price in positive way?

At first probably not, lots of dumping but then longer term near certainly. I think most would agree.

Why not a minimum XCP balance, say 1 XCP, be imposed on web wallet to support XCP price?

Your very insightful financial comments are teaching us so much. Please tell us more.

61 useful comments so far.

idiot alert.

Community has a lot to learn from this guinea pig

Who is the idiot here ? The clown asking for something that no one can tell ? If we knew what the future is like, we would all be living la vida loca on some tropical island with tons of bitches.

With your huge financial background, can you explain to us, simple minded people, how on earth having web wallets with 1 XCP is supposed to support the price in any way ? I am waiting for the master demonstration.

Also, since you mentioned *guinea pig*, you might want to go through this thread a little bit more. I was not part of the greedy guinea pigs crying after the poloniex hack, asking the impossible for the devs, and so on.

So please, keep your genius' comments / questions for you, you are just completely clueless and worthless, thanks.

Let me do some impersonation :
Oh, and do you know the next lottery winning numbers ? <- This is you, a clown. (I had to explain, since you don't get simple things apparently)
OTK47

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:36:33 PM

Ether iPo is out or it's pre of presale? Tired of these scumbags

Presale
nakaone

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:45:35 PM

do not get the argumentation - ether aims on completely different things than xcp does.
Bellebite2014

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:46:17 PM

Ether iPo is out or it's pre of presale? Tired of these scumbags

Just WOW, once again. The greedy guinea pigs are everywhere.

First of all, why are you complaining like a french girl here ? Does it look like we are at http://forum.ethereum.org/ ?

Next, *scumbags* Huh? What have they done ? How much of your hard earned money as a pizza delivery boy did they steal from you ? Probably 0...

Finally, you are *tired* Huh Tired of what ? Sitting on your ass, and wait until magic internet money's value increase 100 folds ? If you are not happy, why don't you launch your own coin ? Retarded beggars can't be choosers.

What a clown...
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:47:46 PM

Where to download the client?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cityglut

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:52:03 PM

Where to download the client?

There are a few clients:

”pyrpcwallet”, lightweight client by JahPowerBit: https://github.com/JahPowerBit/pyrpcwallet

"BoottleXCP” desktop GUI by JahPowerBit: https://github.com/JahPowerBit/BoottleXCP

”counterpartyd” command-line reference client: https://github.com/PhantomPhreak/counterpartyd; counterpartyd build system: https://github.com/xnova/counterpartyd_build
akann46

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:04:03 PM

At first probably not, lots of dumping but then longer term near certainly. I think most would agree.

Why not a minimum XCP balance, say 1 XCP, be imposed on web wallet to support XCP price?

Your very insightful financial comments are teaching us so much. Please tell us more.

idiot alert.

Who is the idiot here ? The clown asking for something that no one can tell ? If we knew what the future is like, we would all be living la vida loca on some tropical island with tons of bitches.

With your huge financial background, can you explain to us, simple minded people, how on earth having web wallets with 1 XCP is supposed to support the price in any way ? I am waiting for the master demonstration.

Also, since you mentioned *guinea pig*, you might want to go through this thread a little bit more. I was not part of the greedy guinea pigs crying after the poloniex hack, asking the impossible for the devs, and so on.

So please, keep your genius' comments / questions for you, you are just completely clueless and worthless, thanks.

Oh, and do you know the next lottery winning numbers ? <- This is you, a clown. (I had to explain, since you don't get simple things apparently)

No, the official Bozo of the community cant understand this simple financial logic. This is not for you.

Just keep doing your idiotic Bozo job
halfcab123

Activity: 224

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

I think having a minimum balance requirement of 500 xcp with penalties would keep people from dumping but it's against the decentralized ethics, and we'd just be an ugly bank service. Let the dumpers dump!  Oh well, it'll be over within a week I'm sure and buy all the cheap xcp you can cause the price will shoot within a month after wallet release and marketing campaign in my mind.

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
Bellebite2014

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:19:03 PM

idiot alert.

No, the official Bozo of the community cant understand this simple financial logic. This is not for you.

Just keep doing your idiotic Bozo job

Thanks for mentioning I am a Bozo. From the master clown himself, it means a lot.
cityglut

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:20:29 PM

How much xcp is given in this faucet per account?

http://xcp.bfolder.com/

I believe .2 XCP per account, based on this: http://xcp.bfolder.com/beggars?asset=XCP.

You can also buy XCP on Bter and Poloniex.
porqupine

Activity: 214
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:51:42 PM

I don't think the fee should be destroyed. It would be a much better idea to pay it to Bitcoin miners or XCP holders. No? Maybe I don't understand it well enough.

But yeah 5 xcp seems a bit much.

Destroying the fee is paying it to XCP holders.

Quote from: Satoshi Nakamoto - June 21, 2010
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."

PS: I'd say 1 XCP for new assets. I like round & prime numbers. I'm afraid to see a wave a spam issuances like COKE/CRACK/METH/DILDO/FRENCHGIRL coming from the same guy if you lower it too much...

I am of the same view as well. We need to reduce the fees to encourage businesses, however at the same time not lower it too much that there will be spam issuances and asset squatting. Which will stand in the way of legitimate businesses and users.
1 XCP seems about right (Nxt has an issuance fee of 1000 Nxt).

There are already thousands of assets made that have no relevance but for the asset squatters holding them and you want to lower the fee even more ? That's ridiculous.
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:12:37 PM

Hi! Could anyone help me to point out a link or a tutorial how to send/receive XCP on windows?

Thank you!
halfcab123

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:21:39 PM

Hi! Could anyone help me to point out a link or a tutorial how to send/receive XCP on windows?

Thank you!

The tutorial on my signature is very detailed.

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:54:56 PM

Thank you!

It is not detailed to me. Do you have a tutorial for easy and fast way of using xcp?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:06:38 PM

Thank you!

It is not detailed to me. Do you have a tutorial for easy and fast way of using xcp?

Possibly wait until Xnova's wallet is released. Due in the next few days, I think.
BitcoinTangibleTrust

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Digitizing Valuable Hard Assets with Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:18:57 PM

Product and Service Updates March 17, 2014
Our goal will be to offer daily updates on our new Asset Backed Coin services on a daily basis with the Counterparty Community. If there are importnt questions the community demands of us, please do ask us these questions. Our mission is to build a reputable service that can increase the value of XCP holders.

Thank you JahPowerBit for his impressive BootleXCP wallet work
We would like to thank JahPowerBit for his amazing wallet work with BootleXP and his upcoming wallet launch. We have forked our own BTT_XCP version of the wallet to create an Asset Trading Wallet. You may check out our initial Repo fork here. We have scaled down the wallet functionality to essentialy focus on digital asset sales and physical redemption. Yes. Our trading wallet is ugly as it is our first born. however, we think asset trading is immensely difficult and we will be looking to incrementally add new wallet features that benefit dumb, lowest barrier to digital asset trading. If you have any thoughts/criticisms, we warmly welcome them.

If you like JahPowerBit's work, please donate to his efforts. We have donated 150XCP in thank yous!
Proof of Donation here: http://www.blockscan.com/address.aspx?q=1AJh4ADaYTNvMJidWz5aUetqnmdeiNSySE

BitcoinTangibleTrust welcomes our First Counterparty Community Gold Buyer
A Counterparty community member reached out out to us to explore diversifying their holdings into our digital Gold Coins. We are working with the buyer get started on our purchase and proof of custody process. As we are new, we are moving slowly to ensure they are comfortable and in control. With their permission, we will also document the transaction in the threads on Bitcointalk and the Counterparty Forums. We will be conducting this purchase at zero fees to establish initial credibility and reputation for our value proposition. If you'd like to work with us on a trial basis for a small gold order, please PM us. We'd love to work with you today as BTC prices continue to fall and Gold continues to rise!

Temporary Counterparty Issuance Fee Reduction
Why is a temporary reduction in Counterparty fees important to the Counterparty ecosystem? It reduces the cost of business model testing for companies seeking to build on the Counterparty protocol. With our first customer above, we are forgoing all our XCP issuance fees to help them launch their first digital coin purchases with BitcoinTangibleTrust. The reduced counterparty fees will make this and other marketing promotions less costly so that we may survive before our burned XCPs run out while searching for a business model. We support the community in the issue of SPAM assets and expect that our use of noninteresting names will be disincentive for Spammers to hoarde asset names. We look forward to an implementation of Proof of Stake voting as the new method for fee issuance.

Our ASK for Community help today
At Bitcoin Tangible Trust, we are looking for global reputable Gold and Silver Sellers, Custodians, outside the USA, who will accept BTC. If you know of any website or contact you think is reputable, will you please PM us with your insights and introductions? Thank you to the community members who have already shared their resources so far.

Thank you Counterparty Community,
Thank you Counterparty Devs
Bitcoin Tangible Trust Team

Digital Tangible
Digitizing Valuable Hard Assets with Crypto http://www.digitaltangibletrust.com
akann46

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:41:41 PM

Hi Jahpowerbit, When I try to install the BoottleXCP for windows 7, I get the error "No Module named apsw". I am following the steps in http://www.reddit.com/r/xcp/comments/1zzhyg/.

Any help?
LightedLamp

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:58:15 PM

Hi Jahpowerbit, When I try to install the BoottleXCP for windows 7, I get the error "No Module named apsw". I am following the steps in http://www.reddit.com/r/xcp/comments/1zzhyg/.

Any help?

I think you may be able to pip3 install apsw - or there are binaries http://code.google.com/p/apsw/downloads/list 
Can't remember exactly how I did it and I don't have my windows pc to check.
akann46

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:14:05 PM

Any help?

I think you may be able to pip3 install apsw - or there are binaries http://code.google.com/p/apsw/downloads/list 
Can't remember exactly how I did it and I don't have my windows pc to check.

Got it. thanks
halfcab123

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:30:38 PM

Thank you!

The word detailed maybe not the one you meant ? It's extremely detailed, it literally holds your hand start to finish and explains every little thing. Or try this http://counterpartyd-build.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 661 »
  Print  

Jump to: