Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:18:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224371 times)
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:03:04 AM

09:02:27 reservebalance true 1000
09:02:27 invalid reserve balance amount
(code -1)

Got that error for quite some time now, its working fine via .conf but that's not really the point Smiley

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:51:36 AM

09:02:27 reservebalance true 1000
09:02:27 invalid reserve balance amount
(code -1)

Got that error for quite some time now, its working fine via .conf but that's not really the point Smiley

windows or linux? stable or testing?
Seems to work on my linux and windows vm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:08:20 AM

Linux VM
CACHeCoin V5.2.0-7-g2715693-cach-wm-alph

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:55:42 AM

Linux VM
CACHeCoin V5.2.0-7-g2715693-cach-wm-alph

Can you try the testing branch? seems odd that it doesn't parse the 1000

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

gristlelump

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:36:49 AM

Is something slowing down the wallet or nodes?  it seems that ever since the latest version my accepted shares across multiple pools (both traditional and P2P) has slowed to a crawl both at work on CPU-miner for scrypt-jane and on Andersens scrypt-jane CGminer, on my GPU's, at home.  It also seems many pools have no hashrate/miners and/or shutting down.  I hit 2 Blocks at pool.cachecoin.net in one week (2 1/2 weeks back)and had many accepted shares.  Now the network has taken a shit since the latest wallet update.  What's going on?

There has been an increase in difficulty... Or you think it's something else? Can you elaborate more? give examples and or logs you feel relevant?

Was the blockchain forked with the latest wallet release?  I see the increase in difficulty but it seems to be stable over the past 8 days.  The slowdown in accepted shares has only just happened over the past 2-3 days.  I'm running CPU miners on 20 machines at work and am now not getting any accepted shares on any of the machines on Pool.Cachecoin.Net or p2pool.cachecoin.org or ttp://cach.catcoin.cz/.  My GPU miners are barley submitting shares on any of those pools either.  Any specific info you're looking for in the logs?

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:09:55 AM

Is something slowing down the wallet or nodes?  it seems that ever since the latest version my accepted shares across multiple pools (both traditional and P2P) has slowed to a crawl both at work on CPU-miner for scrypt-jane and on Andersens scrypt-jane CGminer, on my GPU's, at home.  It also seems many pools have no hashrate/miners and/or shutting down.  I hit 2 Blocks at pool.cachecoin.net in one week (2 1/2 weeks back)and had many accepted shares.  Now the network has taken a shit since the latest wallet update.  What's going on?

There has been an increase in difficulty... Or you think it's something else? Can you elaborate more? give examples and or logs you feel relevant?

Was the blockchain forked with the latest wallet release?  I see the increase in difficulty but it seems to be stable over the past 8 days.  The slowdown in accepted shares has only just happened over the past 2-3 days.  I'm running CPU miners on 20 machines at work and am now not getting any accepted shares on any of the machines on Pool.Cachecoin.Net or p2pool.cachecoin.org or ttp://cach.catcoin.cz/.  My GPU miners are barley submitting shares on any of those pools either.  Any specific info you're looking for in the logs?

I just fired up my GPU and pointed to p2pool.cachecoin.org. Seems to mine ok.... There was no fork in the blockchain and the new diff rules are not activated until the next change in nfactor. Anyone else experiencing this? Pool owners, any problems you notice?

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

I've been mining all this while and have not seen any share acceptance or payout variation other than what's expected along with difficulty fluctuations.
I have not been on P2Pool though, always on http://cach.catcoin.cz.

Kalgecin, I've moved some funds around using selective inputs, and had no issues at all.
Anything else that I can do to help validate the coin control feature?

Happy Mining,
~ Myagui

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:40:06 PM

ok, if no one has problems with the testing branch, I'll push it to master tonight. Also, for the next feature, we need someone with good QT experience, we need to design a tab for the new feature. Wink

myagui
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:39:13 PM

ok, if no one has problems with the testing branch, I'll push it to master tonight. Also, for the next feature, we need someone with good QT experience, we need to design a tab for the new feature. Wink

I know a poll is not open on the subject, but can I request that we update the wallet to use the latest CACHE logo? Also that splash screen is getting on my nerves. I've always been picky against brown leather wallets for some inexplicable reason!   Roll Eyes

/disclaimer
Too much free time on my hands today. Done with nitpicking for the day!
/disclaimer

Cheers,
~ Myagui

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:56:03 PM

I know a poll is not open on the subject, but can I request that we update the wallet to use the latest CACHE logo? Also that splash screen is getting on my nerves. I've always been picky against brown leather wallets for some inexplicable reason!   Roll Eyes

/disclaimer
Too much free time on my hands today. Done with nitpicking for the day!
/disclaimer

Cheers,
~ Myagui

Are you able to make those changes? If so, please clone the repo, make the changes and make a pull request in github. Would be much appreciated. I do plan to make the next stable with the new cach logo. As for the splash screen, I dunno for the moment

myagui
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

Are you able to make those changes? If so, please clone the repo, make the changes and make a pull request in github. Would be much appreciated. I do plan to make the next stable with the new cach logo. As for the splash screen, I dunno for the moment

Oh, hell no. I wish I knew how, but seriously, that's all way out of my league.  Embarrassed

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

Oh, hell no. I wish I knew how, but seriously, that's all way out of my league.  Embarrassed

No problem :-) If you/others pitch in ideas of new splash screen, we might get something good

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:39:33 PM

updated testing binary with new icons Wink https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin_binaries/blob/master/cachecoin-qt-testing.exe

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:29:04 PM

Can you please try switching to p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 pool for a few hrs? I fixed some stuff in p2pool that caused a connection drop with the wallet. See if it makes any difference

gristlelump

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:38:58 PM

Can you please try switching to p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 pool for a few hrs? I fixed some stuff in p2pool that caused a connection drop with the wallet. See if it makes any difference

I'll run it over night on the work machines and let you know.

gristlelump

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:33:44 AM

I had 3 CPU miners running on your p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 overnight and have only had 20 YAY! accepts in that time frame.  3-4 days ago the share accepts were in the hundreds.  Share accepts on CPU for  p2pool.cachecoin.org are all Boos! no accepts at all in past 24 hours and not even a Booo! or a YAY for cach.catcoin.cz in the past 24.  GPU are running a little faster for  p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 but nowhere near the shares I was receiving a few days back.  So I'd have to say any difference I'm seeing is negligible.

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:14:45 AM

Was the blockchain forked with the latest wallet release?  I see the increase in difficulty but it seems to be stable over the past 8 days.  The slowdown in accepted shares has only just happened over the past 2-3 days.  I'm running CPU miners on 20 machines at work and am now not getting any accepted shares on any of the machines on Pool.Cachecoin.Net or p2pool.cachecoin.org or ttp://cach.catcoin.cz/.  My GPU miners are barley submitting shares on any of those pools either.  Any specific info you're looking for in the logs?

I had 3 CPU miners running on your p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 overnight and have only had 20 YAY! accepts in that time frame.  3-4 days ago the share accepts were in the hundreds.  Share accepts on CPU for  p2pool.cachecoin.org are all Boos! no accepts at all in past 24 hours and not even a Booo! or a YAY for cach.catcoin.cz in the past 24.  GPU are running a little faster for  p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 but nowhere near the shares I was receiving a few days back.  So I'd have to say any difference I'm seeing is negligible.
Is your miner CXr9ZyLTqaZ7t4n9BC98Cj2Y91C4TmqXdn ? if so, you're using a wrong miner. Submitting wrong works Tongue I use this cpuminer https://github.com/kalgecin/cpuminer.git and i get 2.5kh/s on amd fx-8120. The expected hashrate for the cpu at this nfactor

gristlelump

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:41:56 AM

Was the blockchain forked with the latest wallet release?  I see the increase in difficulty but it seems to be stable over the past 8 days.  The slowdown in accepted shares has only just happened over the past 2-3 days.  I'm running CPU miners on 20 machines at work and am now not getting any accepted shares on any of the machines on Pool.Cachecoin.Net or p2pool.cachecoin.org or ttp://cach.catcoin.cz/.  My GPU miners are barley submitting shares on any of those pools either.  Any specific info you're looking for in the logs?

I had 3 CPU miners running on your p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 overnight and have only had 20 YAY! accepts in that time frame.  3-4 days ago the share accepts were in the hundreds.  Share accepts on CPU for  p2pool.cachecoin.org are all Boos! no accepts at all in past 24 hours and not even a Booo! or a YAY for cach.catcoin.cz in the past 24.  GPU are running a little faster for  p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336 but nowhere near the shares I was receiving a few days back.  So I'd have to say any difference I'm seeing is negligible.
Is your miner CXr9ZyLTqaZ7t4n9BC98Cj2Y91C4TmqXdn ? if so, you're using a wrong miner. Submitting wrong works Tongue I use this cpuminer https://github.com/kalgecin/cpuminer.git and i get 2.5kh/s on amd fx-8120. The expected hashrate for the cpu at this nfactor

minerd32-sse2 -a scrypt-jane -o http://p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336  -u CXr9ZyLTqaZ7t4n9BC98Cj2Y91C4TmqXdn  -p asdf -t 3...How the hell could I be using the wrong miner?  I've been using it for weeks and managed to hit 2 blocks with this and get a total of 27 Cachecoin from pool.cachecoin.net.  The CACHE matured the full 520 blocks and payed to my wallet.  Now you're saying this miner doesn't work all of a sudden?

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:48:42 AM

minerd32-sse2 -a scrypt-jane -o http://p2pool.cachecoin.org:8336  -u CXr9ZyLTqaZ7t4n9BC98Cj2Y91C4TmqXdn  -p asdf -t 3...How the hell could I be using the wrong miner?  I've been using it for weeks and managed to hit 2 blocks with this and get a total of 27 Cachecoin from pool.cachecoin.net.  The CACHE matured the full 520 blocks and payed to my wallet.  Now you're saying this miner doesn't work all of a sudden?

I'm not sure. But it submits bad shares. And that address is the only one that does it :p

gristlelump

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:53:45 AM

I'm not sure. But it submits bad shares. And that address is the only one that does it :p

are there Windows 32 binaries available for the miner link you provided?

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: