Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224367 times)
notabot

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:46:01 AM

Could you make it do a cache register sound when an incoming transaction arrives?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:27:44 PM

A nice feature i'm been thinking of for some time now is p2p marketplace integrated in the wallet. A major task to integrate but a DAM cool feature.
Think p2p + market + tor Wink

I think this would be super! I'd add that secure chat (a' la' BitMessage) integrated into the wallet would be another big plus, and it would aid in the process of private/business communications across the p2p marketplace.

I understand these take probably a lot of complex development work to achieve, but I'm here for the long run anyways  Wink  I feel that with so many altcoins today, real-world-purpose is lacking. I think that given enough time & commitment, we could make CACHE useful in many new ways, and in the process, we'd be attracting more users to this community.

Cheers,
~ Myagui

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot: Just had my 1st ever CACH stake mint!  Cool For statistical reference, it was a ~10 CACH input, and coin age was about 2 months. This suggests that with the current PoS difficulty, it does take a while for recent coins to have a shot at staking. Certainly a lot more than the "minimum age" is to be expected.

allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:37:15 PM

User alerted us to the mandatory upgrade, however, we have no connections/no nodes.

If anyone has active nodes for 5.3 please submit a support ticket on allcrypt.com and let us know. Thanks.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:48:23 PM

User alerted us to the mandatory upgrade, however, we have no connections/no nodes.

If anyone has active nodes for 5.3 please submit a support ticket on allcrypt.com and let us know. Thanks.

That would be me! Just submitted a ticket with my peers list. Hope that's what you're looking for.
Cheers
~ Myagui

kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:45:50 PM

A nice feature i'm been thinking of for some time now is p2p marketplace integrated in the wallet. A major task to integrate but a DAM cool feature.

I think this would be super! I'd add that secure chat (a' la' BitMessage) integrated into the wallet would be another big plus, and it would aid in the process of private/business communications across the p2p marketplace.

I understand these take probably a lot of complex development work to achieve, but I'm here for the long run anyways  Wink  I feel that with so many altcoins today, real-world-purpose is lacking. I think that given enough time & commitment, we could make CACHE useful in many new ways, and in the process, we'd be attracting more users to this community.

Cheers,
~ Myagui

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot: Just had my 1st ever CACH stake mint!  Cool For statistical reference, it was a ~10 CACH input, and coin age was about 2 months. This suggests that with the current PoS difficulty, it does take a while for recent coins to have a shot at staking. Certainly a lot more than the "minimum age" is to be expected.

We are in the process of integrating an anonymous chat. One that will be fully encrypted (using public key encryption) and fully anonymous when needed. There are also a couple of other ideas in the work to help anonymize transactions. But they will alas be delayed by a month or so. This is due to a COMPLETE rewrite of the client code. Straight from scratch based on the theory (with a few improvements Wink ). Works have already begun and are steadily progressing. Unfortunately, I'll say this now: source will be closed until a time cache becomes at least a year old (hasn't been fully decided) Wink

Would be glad to assist you in any way. You can PM me with your email and what service you are running, so that i add you to the alert list.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Jodlar

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

Whats the normal hashrate for the new n-factor? (for R9 280x)
With my old settings I'm gettin 19kh/s and a bunch of HW errors  Undecided
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:13:02 AM

Unless I'm missing something, YAC doesn't have the feature of predicting the PoS block. Will be interested to see that...

You can't predict the block, though you can calculate with quite good accuracy the chance of getting a PoS block and its expected value.

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:16:22 AM

Both my pools can be used as an active node: cach.catcoin.cz and pool.cachecoin.net (running the 5.3 version with the bugfix)

Also, can someone update the block explorer? It is running the buggy version (no PoW blocks there, just PoS blocks from old walets), people complain they can't see their payout there (of course, it's on a fork)

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:23:44 AM

Both my pools can be used as an active node: cach.catcoin.cz and pool.cachecoin.net (running the 5.3 version with the bugfix)

Also, can someone update the block explorer? It is running the buggy version (no PoW blocks there, just PoS blocks from old walets), people complain they can't see their payout there (of course, it's on a fork)

@mrpj is away i believe. That's why he hasn't updated. I'll suggest he move it to one of my servers, so i can manage it more properly in times like this

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

snigra

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:04:48 AM

anything wrong with http://cach.catcoin.cz/ ?

too many orphaned blocks !
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:19:50 AM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

We are in the process of integrating an anonymous chat. One that will be fully encrypted (using public key encryption) and fully anonymous when needed. There are also a couple of other ideas in the work to help anonymize transactions. But they will alas be delayed by a month or so. This is due to a COMPLETE rewrite of the client code. Straight from scratch based on the theory (with a few improvements Wink ). Works have already begun and are steadily progressing. Unfortunately, I'll say this now: source will be closed until a time cache becomes at least a year old (hasn't been fully decided) Wink

Another great feature would be trustless escrow built in the wallet!

Change...is in the air.
You know why
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:16:14 PM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

That is also on the todo list. but no work has yet started in this direction

Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

Cheers,
~ Myagui

That is also on the todo list. but no work has yet started in this direction

I like it !

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:50:02 PM

Whats the normal hashrate for the new n-factor? (for R9 280x)
With my old settings I'm gettin 19kh/s and a bunch of HW errors  Undecided

Reduce intensity by 1, ya should get about 7k/s, but no HW errors.

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:35:00 AM

Anyone have any further features they would like seen added? We do have a large amount lined up, but never know we may have missed one..

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:51:39 AM

A really obvious feature that other pos coins have adapted is including an unlock and mintonly option from the main toolbar.

Horses in midstream.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:20:51 AM

We will be releasing the futures one by one when the time comes, so please bear with us if your most wanted is not one of the first

vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:40:02 PM

Anyone have any further features they would like seen added? We do have a large amount lined up, but never know we may have missed one..
Are you really writing down every suggested feature? :O
Thats awesome. What about ... uh, ... Proof of Social Media (Getting coins for promoting Cachecoin), ... erhm...

... xD

No, serious. Coincontrol and Coinjoin are the most important things. And a deep TOR integration.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:59:53 PM

Are you really writing down every suggested feature? :O
Thats awesome. What about ... uh, ... Proof of Social Media (Getting coins for promoting Cachecoin), ... erhm...

... xD

No, serious. Coincontrol and Coinjoin are the most important things. And a deep TOR integration.

yes, we are writing them down (most of them, that make sense). For TOR, we are trying to avoid 3rd party projects, but we are working on some techniques that will hide your IP when you send coins, that's basically what TOR would be used for. We "may" have a solution that will totally hide your IP on transactions Smiley

lishbtc

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

Tried to buy some CACHecoin from both Poloniex and Cryptsy.  Withdrew both last night, neither has appeared in my wallet (running 5.3).

Got the TXID from Poloniex - 6ba3ac3cdfbbbd7e37c031287b65f778a007748db81d62b81a9ff5b7b9629d76
Can't seem to find the TXID for the withdrawal on Cryptsy.

Just wondering, is it possible these exchanges are still running the old versions, would that cause my withdrawals to be sent on the wrong chain?

Appreciate any ideas/suggestions to give the exchanges? Will raise a couple support tickets I guess.

Cheers Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: