Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2020 times)
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

They make jokes on it because maybe they don’t know it. I also make fun of bitcoin once because i thought that is just like the other type of money but now that i have learned about i can say that btc is no joke. It is really no joke! If you heard someone making joke about it, just ignore it, they just dont know how the btc work.

People who thought it was a joke do know now the consequence of it as they had missed to become the millionaire or billionaire in the recent years. Also those who are smart are now considering it as a serious option as an investment and investing regularly in crypto currencies.

Yes they are joking because they are not serious in their ICOs project and if you take a look the bounty campaigns today there so many ICos thay scammed their bounty campaign participants.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Those people who are not aware about the good effect of bitcoin or those people who failed their bitcoin investment are always joking trying to destruct bitcoin investors and to influence people not to buy  bitcoin.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Don't be serious about those noob's joke.
They are trying to destroy the image of bitcoin to make their product more better than it.
No sense for us.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
why seems youre too affected?can you do something about this?if not then stop crying as if this can kill bitcoin.

It was an strategy from those bashers to use bitcoin in negatige aspects just for them to he popularized in short they are riding from the popularity of bitcoin,so keep cool this favors bitcoin too,because they are using this coins name for advertisements
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

That's what you called marketing. It is pretty normal to say that they have a better product than the older one because they are introducing it to other people. If they want their sale to be successful, they have to mock other older coins to make it. They will try to present something new and eye catchy which will make the other coin look crappy. I don't think it has an impact to Bitcoin though. I see this as an advertisement to Bitcoin also as newbie to cryptocurrency will be alerted what Bitcoin is.
You make a statement that may be true, many people are joking about the positive impact of Bitcoin, they call it with the assumption that the price of Bitcoin on the market soared because of it but, in my opinion it is the way the crypto market to attract new people participate in the world of cryptocurrency.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

That is called envy, they release negative news about bitcoin because if the people scared to invest because of what they heard the price will decrease and possible become their coin become the next king. If you are confident to your project much better to quiet only.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

I also was joking about bitcoin when friend told me first time about bitcoin.
Now, I just feel sorry that I waited to long to join and missed good chance to join earlier and to earn more.
It was good school for me Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

They are trying to sway those who would otherwise be interested in Bitcoin. If their token fails, they will probably feel they should have bought Bitcoin. If the token does well, then they will feel good about the token. Therefore, long-term I don't think it really has a negative effect on the crypto market as a whole.

This is most likely the reason why these companies are joking negatively about bitcoin but the bitcoin may be affected as well in terms of its image for people who don't have an idea about it.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

I think they were not joking they only prove that they still need to upgrade their knowledge about bitcoin because the way they react would really like a newbie who start to enter the world of bitcoin. They want that their coin would be like bitcoin that why they always destroy bitcoin and make their coin as the number one crypto.
ultrastructure

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Let them joke, who don't know about bitcoin? This is there own view. We know bitcoin is the best currency for the users. When  they know about It's value, it's utility, it's friendly system then they will stop there smiling and jocking...
Their joke is not okay because It can affect the bitcoin and the price of it. If someone believe on it I think the workers will decrease the percentage of it. I think there are so many people that will believe on it because we all know that there's a people that are easy to believe when they read a news. And I think it's just a marketing strategy that gives some bad news and news that makes people panic and expect bitcoin prices to collapse and become so cheap that many are turning to ICO that can provide a lot of benefits.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Sometimes there are people who's making jokes about price and quality in bitcoin.I'm sure if bitcoin goes up then the token will also rise then people look at bitcoin because bitcoin is a good picture for those who follow it because bitcoin has a great impact on tokens.I think crypto currency users are smart person and they will not easy to believe statement like that.The fact we can't doubt is until now bitcoin is still become the king of crypto and may be it can't be replace by another currency.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

People are joking bitcoin those are the people who do not know about the cryptocurrencies they dont have the knowledge of how good investments bitcoin is .Other might insult about bitcoin because of insecurities and lack of knowledge .
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

It is also normal that not all will accept anybody, if there are some people who wanted to joke on bitcoin as their ways of promotion,well never mind them for as long as we know the advantages and benefits of bitcoin and this truth has been pass to all enthusiast then it will never have its power to put down bitcoin. The truth that bitcoin is very indispensable digital currencies it will definitely grow and continue to soar and be great to all its believers. 
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

Well, what you say is true that many ICOs are linking to bitcoin price conditions and bitcoin price movements to make ICO become very popular and make ICO a lot of visitors so I think it's just a marketing strategy.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GalilelDEV

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

Yes,

they told its a bubble, but whats the stock market? A bubble too? But witch mutch more money inside.

Regards
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

It is a crap advertisement, they use it as marketing strategy to caught the attention of newbie investors. Those investors are the one who usually trap on ICO that fails not even thinking and do a research before they invest in a particular project.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

Hopefully most people won't be ignorant anymore and see this as just a marketing strategy for the CEOs own gains. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency and defaming it would bring a huge impact on all cryptos.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

I think it's just a conspiracy and a marketing strategy anyway because I see bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency so ICOs use the bitcoin name for fame only, so there will be many who visit their ico.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

Yes it is true that such promotions or advertisements can make bitcoin prices decrease and decrease public confidence in bitcoin, and yet I would not think their coin would replace bitcoin.

Maybe some of that are their technique to broke the popularity of bitcoin to give negative comment of the said coin so that the other coin will be introduce and have a chance to grow and be trusted like bitcoin, but its sad reality that nobody can put bitcoin down still the number one.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

The higher the value of Bitcoin, the greater the controversy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: