Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2020 times)
Lizzardis

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

People always make jokes of what they don't undestand and of what enrages them. Let'em go to work 5/2 for minumal wage. Crytos can make life easier even for common peole, what is funny about that?
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I think people are so easy to get carried away with a story. whether we're a joke and a serious story. making an impact on the mental and ultimately could make the market panic because of it

Maybe their Ignorance for holding bitcoin, and making them panic in such a way, and finally make the bitcoin price tags more unstable, so why everyone should be careful for everyone to judge more deeply from news stories about Bitcoin prices from all the world making them ruin the prices of all markets.
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

There is nothing wrong with joking about the cryptocurrency Lips sealed
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

I don't think so that, unfortunately their know about Cryptocurrency history definitely they can not make jokes.some people also jokes about bitcoin because bitcoin price huge days everyday decrease.the Cryptocurrency market reposition also down to down..
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Bitcoin has become popular and bitcoin has spread in the hands of investors, and it is more likely to be bitcoin to survive. Many projects are created and they say the project is the best and can beat bitcoin, but in fact the bitcoin is the winner.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

I think it's just a media game to lower the bitcoin price and they can buy bitcoin in bulk and take a lot of advantages when bitcoin prices soar.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
There are some problems that you can't solve. Hater's those who jokes about bitcoin will joke that's their nature. To me they had just born to hate everything. Weather it's a good deeds or a bad one they will judge you. It's in their mind that they will judge you one way or another or else their eaten food won't be digested. So be cool and try to avoid them. One day or another they will get their answer and they will feel sorry for joking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

One of the best example to make someone believe about something is to show them results and outcomes of that something you want to show to them. In terms of Cryptocurrency, we can show them our profits and tell them that there is no reason to laugh about Bitcoin. The technology where Bitcoin is implemented is very revolutionary and is a great platform that eases payments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

I do not think it will reduce or maybe make bitoin unattractive in the market. Because the opposite happened. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Although it has also decreased. Smiley
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

yes I agree with the argument, it is of course very disturbing the development of bitcoin in terms of boosting the economy of the world community in general, of course, in terms of business there must be competition out there. let's share the same growth and development of bitcoin as the best virtual money in the world.
Callmeandy

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

anything that contains word bitcoin is advertise in my opinion

★Fivestarminingnetwork Website (https://fivestarminingnetwork.com) ★ ★  Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveMining)
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Another way of putting some negativity to everyone who believe crypto. Social media is great way to invite and attract more investors and also it is the perfect way to disarm the connection of strong way of promotion.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Don't mind them, they are just trying to destroy bitcoin but we know in ourselves nobody can do that because I believe that bitcoin will become more and more powerful and many investors would still be coming.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

I think its normal because its a competition for them. People would always think a way to better market their product even though they can step other while doing it, and its the case in your statement. I think its just their way, but they should also consider the consequence of their actions especially that many can be affected.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

I find it just normal, it is their marketing and advertising strategy. It may look bad since it will definitely have a negative impact on Bitcoin but no big deal, it is just a normal competition. Anyways, Bitcoin has survived all those FUDs so little things like this wouldn't really hurt.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

in fact people do not have to joke about Bitcoin, because the work in the bitcoin forum is really difficult, who once joked about the job, bitcoin forums are great for developing and bitcoin forums as long as it will be the work material for my family.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

in fact people do not have to joke about Bitcoin, because the work in the bitcoin forum is really difficult, who once joked about the job, bitcoin forums are great for developing and bitcoin forums as long as it will be the work material for my family.
That’s quite obvious. Everyone in this crypto world knows that Bitcoin rules this world. They know that Bitcoin has created strong faith and trust among the investors. So in order to break that trust they are saying negative things about it, so that people can sell their holdings of Bitcoin and the value of Bitcoin falls. This will improve the chances of their “unknown coin” to get some investment.  Smiley
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

Many people are not fully convinced of bitcoin and they easily become panicked by the bad news about bitcoin, so easily they are affected so they sell the bitcoin they have even though the price falls. In fact bitcoin is the strongest coin and more can survive than other coins.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

People are joking about bitcoin.i maybe they think joking about bitcoin ,cause which people not join in bitcoin.I hope for all new companies that accept this currency and people are not joking about bitcoin.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

They just want to make bitcoin looked negative in the eyes of the potential investor so that they will switch to another altcoins. But i think whatever they will do to destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin will still good.
Maybe I think people who think like that are just jokes who crave altcoin when they like bitcoin.
I am sure bitcoin is very strong to withstand trials such as price reductions and value in the market so bitcoin is able to restore the high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: