Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
I think such a promotion is not a new thing in a promotion, ugly other products and think the best product itself is already commonplace in a promotion in marketing. Everything depends on us to respond to it by looking at the quality of the product itself. I personally may be for currently no bitcoin coin comparator that can beat the bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Here they are again,trying to disturb the calmness and abundancy of bitcoin by throwing joke to bitcoin which in turn or in somehow can affect the silence,well,we are old enough for this scenrio and we know where we stand and we know that all of these are just nothing compares to the popularity of bitcoin as of now,and this is one of the reality,whoever on the top,someone will not stop pulling it down in which they cannot.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

You don't need to blame them , in business competition, one must say things that will prove his product is superior. This strategy is not healthy for bitcoins price yet bitcoins as a welknown currency won't die out.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a value used, at any point in time and is seen as digital asset, which many people that jokes and said anything bad has not know the value of bitcoin, and what is worth.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

This seems to be very unpolite, but we all are different and for somebody can be okay, what for others will be offensive
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

That was a bad thing about that promotion.  Targeting other crypto especially Bitcoin is a loser on the part ICO promotion.  Promotion is very significant  for every crypto to level up. Helping other crypto to level up just  make your own products to level UP.  Just like when Bitcoin is being in demand  to the world market , helps   other coins and tokens  to come up. When Bitcoin goes down, every kind of coins Will Go down also. This, when you say something good to other, it Will come back to you either.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

do not bring up new enemies within the community itself. for the common people, crypto is still synonymous with bitcoin, so they need a belief in it. on the other hand I also feel that the way of promotion done by ICO project is not too give significant effect to bitcoin. but still it is not appropriate.
There is no denying that the entire community is split and no one cannot do anything about it, earlier we only had bitcoin but now we have a lot of different communities spun up for various coins and everyone is competing against each other and everyone has their solutions for scaling, people who are not using bitcoin will start using them in the future when they find it useful to transact worldwide than the regular banking system.
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

These things aren't new. It has been said a hundredths time but never been done. They're just makung a fool out of themselves.

crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

It doesn't matter what they say, no matter what the price of bitcoin will always determine the price of all other altcoin.
so degrading bitcoin will only degrade your coin as many investor only come into the crypto atmosphere because of bitcoin.   
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a value used, at any point in time and is seen as digital asset, which many people that jokes and said anything bad has not know the value of bitcoin, and what is worth.
People shouldn't make fun of bitcoin because bitcoin is a serious investmentthat cod give everyone a high profit in the future especiallywhen the price increases.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

yes it's kind of a self promotion that wants to drop bitcoin. I stick to my stance, I will stay on bitcoin, yes if their tokens sell and succeed in the market, if not .. ?? could not get my results.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

yes, sometimes the competition uses such a way to gain trust and wants to attract more customers to make the products they produce become interested, no matter how much they talk about bitcoin bad for their benefit, people know which is the best place to invest and which just bulshit
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Let them keep their jokes about bitcoin because at the end, bitcoin will just make them feel that they are the real joke and not bitcoin. Jokes or any negative things about bitcoin is normal and we don't need to pay too much attention to them because they are just attention seeker and they want attention because they want to share false information to the people.
Jokes is everywhere and jokes is good to make us smile and laughing and dont think negative to a joke.
But joke should treated as a joke and not in serious place where all think about serious thing. We should know where to put joke or serious. In this case bitcoin is not a joke.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:22:15 PM

The prime mover advantage and the strong community backing bitcoin will continually make a joke of all such cryptos. The questions we should ask such ICOs making those funny claims is 1. How large is their community 2. How disruptive is their project 3. how would there ICO have had value without bitcoin. I am sure a number of them cannot even sincerely provide an answer to any of the 3 questions raised above, so i say case closed for such claims.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Any publicity is good publicity. I mean yes it's negative in the beginning, and could have a big impact on btc price but in the long run, those who invested in those ICO, i bet most of those that said it could replace btc wont even stay long in the market. Always remember to invest in those with real use case and have a solid team and community, and not merely on hype.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

Well thats normal in every business or trade there are bound to be competitors of without that there wont be new innovations but still i stand with bitcoin no matter what happens
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

Each ad is definitely packed in such a way as to attract its enthusiasts, I think it's commonplace in business, just as if advertising a product they would say if their latest item is better than the old stuff. It's good that we do not take a headache, because we believe that our goods are the best.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:53:31 AM

The promotions in social media is not a joke. Maybe there are better plan by the ICO's in the future. It will probably help the growth of bitcoin. I can't see any negative side about bitcoin through promotion.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

This is because people do not understand it. They do not know the advantages of Bitcoin and its advantages and benefits. If they have knowledge about Bitcoin, then they will not do that. I hope they will understand the benefits of Bitcoin and they will be able to invest in it when they know its contribution. Nowadays, this will be a successful investment and in the future, it is not wrong it is so popular bitcoin there are people who want to drop it.
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:16:21 AM

Its true people do jokes about bitcoin.
whenever we told someone who didnt know about the bitcoin...and also the facilities of bitcoin... some of them laughs and makes fun of us..because about outsourching or digital crypto their knoeledge is very limited they use it like only for playing games and. be entertained at online.in fact after getting proves someone became worried that how they. do recieve the money...if they give their bank account it can be hacked....
it such a silly thought...
i wish they understamd it and. spread the btc network..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: