Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

agree with you, some kind of promotion like this will give negative impact for bitcoin. To promote their new token no need to judge bitcoin, what they have to do is how to build trusted for the investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

You don't watch or listen to people who talk a lot. There are a lot of people who do not believe in bitcoin and it seems to them that this is a pyramid and it will soon collapse. There are always people who don't believe in the obvious.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
They are just attracting attention to themselves. I don't trust this projects, because they are doing this, instead of work. And I think that they can't affect the price with it.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
I think this can not happen. Most of the coins must be traded through bitcoin. We can exchange coins to get a BTC and use BTC to exchange coins. Coins will never destroying fame of bitcoin

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Well people are bound to criticize what ever that is good just to make a name or for people to see them around the truth still remains that no matter the negative talks or promotion made on bitcoin,Bitcoin still remains the best and would forever top in the market.
These people are just a crowd of those people who just want to blame bitcoin and many of them are those people who want to be best their own coin they are either the owners of other coins or they are the investors of other coins but they do not know that when all of the other coins will increase in value only of the price of bitcoin will be good. if we all start to work for the better future of bitcoin then we all will be in a good position.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

of course they do that, bitcoin has not been designed perfectly it has been designed to destroy the banking cartels, after that bitcoin becomes a problem

regards

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

agree with you, some kind of promotion like this will give negative impact for bitcoin. To promote their new token no need to judge bitcoin, what they have to do is how to build trusted for the investor.

i am saying since years that bitcoin price is dropping because of altcoins competing against it in a zero sum game for attention

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/04/10/bitcoin-just-temporary-ram-coin

billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Bitcoin never destroys the token, bitcoin always supports the altcoin so that altcoin will always depend on the Bitcoin price. If there are such ICO projects then I certainly would never participate in that ICO project
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Bitcoin never destroys the token, bitcoin always supports the altcoin so that altcoin will always depend on the Bitcoin price. If there are such ICO projects then I certainly would never participate in that ICO project

bitcoin supporting the altcoin? why use the word "altcoin" then its already bitcoin centristic.

muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I was joking too right till the day when I was at the ATM getting my money out from it, and going to the restaurant with my wife =)

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

I think the bitcoin will not be destroyed by the presence of other coins that are starting to emerge, because the bitcoin value is so high, in this bitcoin is the king of all the other coins, so it is impossible for the king to be defeated by his soldiers, so to speak, so this botcoin will remain number one
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

I think the bitcoin will not be destroyed by the presence of other coins that are starting to emerge, because the bitcoin value is so high, in this bitcoin is the king of all the other coins, so it is impossible for the king to be defeated by his soldiers, so to speak, so this botcoin will remain number one

this is such a ridiculous statement, i see it differently,

netscape navigator was the first online browser, who uses it today? jes as first mover netscape navigator initially dominated the browser market just like bitcoin did today but it will stop sooner or later.

regards

Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

That is a marketing strategy and for them will benefit the coins they will use in the future. But it does make the bitcoin worse, talking negatively about that bitcoin.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

People really do have the intention of competing with bitcoin with the coins they make and I think if they make joking about bitcoin it's also not wrong because it can be called marketing from their own team.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

This is obviously a strategy to get more investors most of the ico who did this is desperate to get more investors rather than making a good ico descreptions without destroying the imagr of bitcoin. Those icos who did this are so selfish, they are only thinking about their own coin, its so funny that in the end those ico will not get their expected promotion by doing that thing.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

We can do nothing about that. Anyone can say what they want on something as speculation but only time will prove if what they are speculating will really happen or else they will just eat their own words. I dont think there will be ICO coins that will replace bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

This is a normal scenario, any companies will promote their product or token and will criticized the competitor to make their token appealing to the people. But a smart user should always choose the best, if they will learn more about bitcoin then they will not be allured by the sweet talks. Bitcoin is still the best, the first and proven cryptos in years.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

I think everyone that want to understand cryptocurreny will start from bitcoin. So I see such tactics as getting investors to understand were their coin is in relative to bitcoin, which is the standard.

IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

This is all part of bitcoin's growing presence. Think about it, even well known brands and established businesses have its own share of negative propaganda. It's just how the world works --you can't please everyone and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

This is all part of bitcoin's growing presence. Think about it, even well known brands and established businesses have its own share of negative propaganda. It's just how the world works --you can't please everyone and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Well many people gave fake news about bitcoin but it does not affect because bitcoin has a strong community, many supporters. They want bitcoin down but they dont know everytime they kill bitcoin, bitcoin is going strong and more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: