Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I don’t think it will affect Bitcoin in negative way. People, who really want to invest will make researches and find all pros and cons. And by the way black PR is still PR, so don’t pay to much attention on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denverangelo9

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I don’t think it will affect Bitcoin in negative way. People, who really want to invest will make researches and find all pros and cons. And by the way black PR is still PR, so don’t pay to much attention on it.
this is a problem for dropping the bitcoin price, and I hope people do not believe in this news, but many also secure the money by selling bitcoin, the effect of bitcoin has decreased in price,
bitcoin is very sensitive to this problem.
Jejak

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

I do not think this kind of promotion is destroying bitcoin's reputation in the market. This is completely natural other ico companys' smear campaign on bitcoin. Because, This is nature of advertising.  They want to promote their own coin for sure. To influence you may be interested in Bitcoin. If your token fails, you may feel you should buy Bitcoin. If the token runs well, then you will be happy with the token.It has many new and more sophisticated technologies, but this technology is the result of Bitcoin fractional technology. so you do not think anyone can beat despite the advanced technology it has, consequently this technology is a fraction of the Bitcoin technology.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

Many projects are made and they say that the project is the best and can beat bitcoin, but actually bitcoin is the winner and Bitcoin has become popular and bitcoin has spread in the hands of investors, and this is more likely to be bitcoin for survival
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

I think, ico promotion efforts on Facebook and Twitter or other is not an effort to drop or something that can destroy bitcoin prices in the market. advertise their ico efforts to indirectly advertise cryptocurrency to people who are not familiar with bitcoin. however, the heart of this social media becomes a great place to promote cryptocurrency. and it is not impossible that it can help the popularity of bitcoin and cryptocurrency world.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

Bitcoin will not be destroyed by the presence of another coin that begins to emerge, because the value of Bitcoin is very high.

So no one thinks it can beat despite the advanced technology it has, consequently this technology is a fraction of the Bitcoin technology.

Bitcoin is the king of all the other coins, so it is impossible for the king to be defeated by his troops, so to speak.

So Bitcoin will remain number one  Grin Grin
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:48:58 AM

In life, when you want to pursue something, there are always obstacles ahead of you. The reason why they are joking about Bitcoin is because they just listened to what the media says about them and not from the person himself or herself. In other words, they just misunderstood and underestimated Bitcoin. I was like them before, but now I’m a true big believer and advocate of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is all about understanding everything first before you negatively conclude something that is not true about Bitcoin.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

To me . This is not the way to promote their ico effectively. Surely investors who want to invest in the ICO really good. If your project really has potential growth they will pay attention and invest in it. I do not think about joking about bitcoin as a good way to promote ICO.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

Despite of the negative promotion, and many bad attacks given by fraud investors and scammers.still bitcoin have proven its strength through time and I believe it will still last long enough.

chara78

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

no matter how hard they try to destroy bitcoin, in my opinion it will never happen. it's just their marketing strategy alone, to drop the bitcoin.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

I think promotion by dropping bitcoin is very bad because the impact will lead directly to the trader so that the panic can suddenly appear when the price tends to go down continuously.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

I think that way of marketing and promotion like that is legitimate even FUD is also a marketing strategy and it's not a problem. I think if it is true that the coin can beat the bitcoin in the future it is something good in the crypto world, meaning there is significant growth.
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Because they do not know how to increase the profits so they mock at bitcoin and they just do not have enough of them so they do not know that bitcoin is a serious one that can not be joke

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

whose name is joking is reasonable if also can tolerate it. but all joking would have no limit. the limitations do not get in the joke. cornering one party for personal gain such as to get a berber advantage in its joke. such as making an issue in bitcoin so that prices fall. after falling then they buy all the bitcoins and sell them when the issue goes away. the goal is to earn big profits .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Lalapo08

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

I think that's an unhealthy way of marketing. It is not a healthy competition. I am very sad to hear the news. We should not win by weakening and knocking the opponent down. If the ICO token is good then without dropping any bitcoin so the token will be fast sell in the market. I think only uneducated people do that. Hopefully, the facebook and twitter provide strict sanctions to account owners who do bad things. They need to be dealt with firmly in order not to repeat these actions.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Well it is true that some ico is really telling a false or fake news about bitcoin but even that some ico is telling a negative thing in bitcoin i dont really believe it, because i know bitcoin very well and i trusted bitcoin very much.

Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

they probably do not know what bitcoin is and do not know bitcoin they just read and hear the news about bitcoin because I used to like that I do not believe in bitcoin investment and indifferent with bitcoin but after I memgenal bitcoin that make my economy change I just understand
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Yes, facebook promotion of many coins that have failed in ICOs, may have a negative impact on Bitcoin. Many people don't know about ICO and Bitcoin.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

They want to destroy the image of bitcoin because of its stand in market that is going up , so in this they want to try to destroy bitcoin by joking around and if people will believe then they think that is the downfall of  bitcoin.
catur123

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

I think it's just the strategy of the platform to make their coins good in the market, make positive news for them and make negative news for others.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: