Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Every ico project owner want to display their project as a best project in crypto world for this reason they use this type of post. But we all know that no one can't control bitcoin price. We don't know that bitcoin price will increase or not. So just ignore this type of post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

It's just part of the ad, and whatever bad things people say about bitcoin will not affect investors' appraisal of bitcoin.
I think anyone who promotes their altcoin will say the same to you, "buy my coins, my coins are the best", and this all goes back to your beliefs but if I were you I would use my own estimates instead of trusting people .
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
it cannot be denied that the ICO emerging today is to compete with Bitcoin, therefore unhealthy competition is done,
one of them is like saying that their coins will beat Bitcoin, but their efforts will not be able to make the price of Bitcoin much lower than their coins, competition will still be won by Bitcoin...

maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Stay away from him. In fact it is a mirage. Bitcoin is an effective and anonymous way of transferring money. But bank checks also allow you to move money. Do they cost several thousand dollars? And remittances? With their help, you can also send money. Many people use this. I hope that bitcoin will improve this process, make it more convenient. However, this can be achieved in many ways. In my opinion, the idea that bitcoin has a significant intrinsic value is devoid of any meaning. so says Warren Buffett, and many people take his words as a joke.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Well, they can joke about bitcoins, because of course there are special moments that can affect it, well, pochsmtotrim who else then will joke, so I think it's worth to wait and see what will happen in the future.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

I think for the moment and the next few years bitcoin will remain the first, and no new project will beat bitcoin, bitcoin is a good project and will last for the long term.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Well, they can joke about bitcoins, because of course there are special moments that can affect it, well, pochsmtotrim who else then will joke, so I think it's worth to wait and see what will happen in the future.

Making joke's about bitcoin can also affects it's price, we connot control those people and ICO. It's good to support bitcoin, because the success of bitcoin is also our hope. For the true believer of bitcoin I'm sure they ignoring those negative issue's.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Billionaire Warren Buffett, who is considered the richest investor for all time, advised investors to stay away from the most popular virtual currency, because this is just a "mirage", and he is a bubble. Grin Grin
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

People who make jokes about Bitcoin, are people who are ignorant of Bitcoin.  They are not aware of how Bitcoin can help them greatly  in their financial needs. Some ICO's said things which may sound as joke and have negative impact for Bitcoin but  if you are an experienced and  a smart Bitcoiner, you will not be easily swayed and believed in this kind of negative advertisement.  For us Bitcoiner, we know that Bitcoin is not a joke, it is genuine and true.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Yes you said right. People have fun with Bitcoin I also think that such promotion is very negative in the market. Bitcoin will never be destroyed Because Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day. Since the cost of bitcoin is rising, it will increase once it goes down. They are really bad guys who propagate Bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

no doubt that is something very negative for bitcoin but over time people will realize that bitcoin is the new gold 2.0
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

I agree and Maybe they think joking about Bitcoin, Investor, or the crypto community will glance at and join their project.

But I think we all do not have to worry because we all know behind Bitcoin there are great people working to solve the problem and I hope for all new companies that launch ICO should be wiser in offering their merchandise.

It is only a distruction but if they involve to the bitcoin surely they learn how to invest ang more progress in earning profit.

Possibly and I think this is a common problem in the Marketing World and I'm sure all the Users/Investors of Virtual currency at this time, Smarter in choosing the Projects they Follow!

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

they can affect the market price becomes worse. they will destroy bitcoin because they will take advantage of themselves from the coins they create. I am very disappointed with those who want to destroy bitcoin. I hope bitcoin continues to be the most popular and expensive coin.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

Welcome to cryptoworld where cryptocurrency competition is stiff as it is. But saying negative to the king of cryptocurrencies is somewhat, a pure FUD, IMO. It's not new anymore reading about posts saying negative comments and negative speculations of bitcoin. As long as you have the heart to believe bitcoin's potential, then you will just ditch any negative comments you might read anytime, anywhere.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Yes Maybe It's One Way Of Marketing To Attract Their Customers By Bitcoin Dropping Name In Every Ico Ico They But We Do not Worry That Just Patch They But I Think That Is Impossible So Bitcoin Will Stay Number One Cryptocurrency
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Those who make jokes are people who do not know with bitcoin, but if they understand with bitcoin they will prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best coin.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

yes, they make joke in social media like framing in news. it's like showing ICO that they have good luck than bitcoin. it's like a public lie.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

The many factors that lead to the bitcoin value, including negative articles or advertisements, are not good for bitcoin, so we have to condemn and exclude such types of ads altogether. Let's say good things about bitcoin, so new bitcoin values ​​are good.
ubander

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

The higher the value of Bitcoin, the greater the controversy.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

yes you are right I agree with you, Yes it is true that such promotions or advertisements can make bitcoin prices decrease and decrease public confidence in bitcoin. But I think the bitcoin will not be replaced by other altcoins. Because of the king bitcoin of all cryptocurrency coins and number 1 in cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: