Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I agree and Maybe they think joking about Bitcoin, Investor, or the crypto community will glance at and join their project.

But I think we all do not have to worry because we all know behind Bitcoin there are great people working to solve the problem and I hope for all new companies that launch ICO should be wiser in offering their merchandise.

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

Let them joke, who don't know about bitcoin? This is there own view. We know bitcoin is the best currency for the users. When  they know about It's value, it's utility, it's friendly system then they will stop there smiling and jocking...
Their joke is not okay because It can affect the bitcoin and the price of it. If someone believe on it I think the workers will decrease the percentage of it. I think there are so many people that will believe on it because we all know that there's a people that are easy to believe when they read a news. And I think it's just a marketing strategy that gives some bad news and news that makes people panic and expect bitcoin prices to collapse and become so cheap that many are turning to ICO that can provide a lot of benefits.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

it may be your perception only, where something mature can be disturbed by something new. indeed ICO is scattered everywhere but I think there is no influence at the price of Bitcoin.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

they may forget bitcoin is the beginning of the formation of the first crypto currency is a bitcoin they should appreciate it ico is not likely to exist when bitcoin is not there now.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

Negative or positive publicity is still a publicity they are just making bitcoin more famous, and for sure most of the crypto investors holds a bitcoin morethan altcoins by ICOs. It don't actually bothers me because people are now smart enough to just believe on social media posts, they surely search and dig deeper information before trusting.
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Every thing or person has their well wisher and hate person both. You should positive on it. People who knows that I am working with Bitcoin, they comment jokes on me. But I am positive on Bitcoin. More people are passing jokes on Bitcoin from its start. After all it reaches to $ 17000. So I advise to neglect them and keep positive on it.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

I think so too. It is trying to defeat and topple-over the supremacy of bitcoins in the market. But I do think it is healthy for the market because it causes competition among its enthusiasts and users. I guess companies now are trying to take over bitcoins forever.

evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

Well, people has a different characteristic in life so it just normal because of that way. Let them do joking because they want it and we can't force them to stop. Even though they've joking about bitcoin then we need to ignore them because they can't help to us. Indeed, they will give only a negative things to us so stop listening them and always think a positive because this will be our way through a good life.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

It would be good if you put any link related of it.
That's what it call black campaign, they promoting them with spreading fud about others coins. It nonsense, but should be take attention to mark it up so every people will not joining them ico sale.
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

Though bitcoin is very famous in crypto world but  huge crowed doesn't believe about earning money from online..and specially when i told them about butcoin and its earning way they began to laugh...like they are making fun of me..it really a silly.  thing..because they dont know about online facilities and. information communication technologhy the do like that.its a sad thing.we should tell them properly and make them understand the bitcoin i hope once they will understand ut then they will keep silence about online trading or bitcoin.and. may be they will start. bitcoining too...
so. keep trying and avoid peoples laugh..
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

I agree to what you said but I think thats the way of their marketing to make their coin positive to investors. They need to make bad news to bitcoin and other alt coins for them to shine. But I don't think that the main reason why bitcoin is still low but that is just one factor affecting bitcoin price.
TRAID

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

Remember the Internet revolution in the 90'? People were also joking about it telling it had no purpose and that it was just a fad that will pass..now fast forward 20 years and try to imagine the world without the Internet. It's the same with crypto..people joke about it because they either don't understand it or they missed out on investing early and are now spreading FUD. Disregard the jokers, we are the smart elite of visionaries. We will have the last laugh a few years from now.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

I think its normal in every promotion. Every marketing or promotion must say that they are number one. But investor already know about that and market cap in market does not lie that bitcoin is number one
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

That's normal when people are joking about bitcoin. Some people buy this idea and others are against it.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

I agree and Maybe they think joking about Bitcoin, Investor, or the crypto community will glance at and join their project.

But I think we all do not have to worry because we all know behind Bitcoin there are great people working to solve the problem and I hope for all new companies that launch ICO should be wiser in offering their merchandise.

It is only a distruction but if they involve to the bitcoin surely they learn how to invest ang more progress in earning profit.
belka6619

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

I think Bitcoin is capable of changing the world, a beautiful technology that has a number of unique qualities (namely: cheapness, efficiency and convenience). Many people have already made a fortune on Bitcoin, for others – it's a great opportunity to repeat the success of the first.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

I think it's just a marketing strategy because I see a lot of cryptocurrency created by ICO trying to hold bitcoin so ICO or their website can be accessed by everyone.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

The market reaction indicates the bitcoin reaction is too large to be destroyed so it seems impossible that bitcoin will remain a no coin.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Why joke?
I think token is very influential on bitcoin, If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin. The impact is sometimes bitcoin up, can also bitcoin down.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Well this is another smart moves of big investors in bitcoin. As we all know they want to stop people from investing bitcoin and even encourage people to sell their bitcoin holdings as to get the bitcoin market price falls down and they could be able to buy more bitcoins when it happens. And then after they invested on it they are going to promote bitcoin again. This is really a psychological moves of some investors of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: