Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2017 times)
strelko

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

It's all just marketing, they try to create attention for themselves this way. Sure it might harm the space but they don't care.

There are many people that dom't really have any morality in this space. Sad!
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

people are joking about bitcoin as if bitcoin d take it for granted but behind the talk and joking that person would be surprised if the person who invests successfully or succeeds in investing it, bitcoin is a place of investing and planting a profitable and promising share for the serious and want to succeed in his future.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Some people are talking negative about Bitcoin recently. They say that the price of Bitcoin will be reduced and its value will never increase. They are writing these articles through social media.
LeoHonek

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

At times few industries play with various Digital marketing functionalities even the government tries to broadcast news about bitcoin to let the investors withdraw their funds from crypto to FIAT, so we need to understand bitcoin holds huge potential and nothing can bring an impact for bitcoin.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I think it is a normal thing of course when we have own coins then we will promote it to the maximum. so people are interested in buying. and I think this kind of promotion will not affect the bitcoin market. bitcoin already has a large community and market will not be affected by such promotions.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

In the market competition, I think that is a fairness, but the most important is the reality that we can see until today bitcoin still has a high enough trust from investors and people in various worlds. And to this day bitcoin still has a high enough price compared with other coins. for that I think bitcoin is the trusted and best crypto currency from other coins.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Yes thats true, i have many people encountered this bitcoin for them is joking. They dont believe, they think ICO  companies are kidding or joking. I dont know the real reason why other people also joking when it comes to btc, this kind of negativity should ignore.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Probably it can affect the efficiency of the price value of bitcoin in the market. Because they always throwing negative informatiom about bitcoin for their own personal interest. Greediness of some ICOs is the main reasons why the price of bitcoin until now is very flopping.
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

There are both negative and positive thinking in the market. Negative people make fun of bitcoin, people who have received bitcoin also make fun of them, even one day they will have to accept bitcoin.
moliado

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

I do not think it will reduce or maybe make bitoin unattractive in the market. Because the opposite happened. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Although it has also decreased.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

most people people do not know about bitcoin, some people who do not go into bitcoin he always looked at one eye of this bitcoin investment system. that's why we as bitcoin lovers should give a good experience for those who always look at this bitcoin as a joke ...
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Well it is normal because they want to notice their coins so they always compare their coin to bitcoin and it is the effective way to promote their project but we all know bitcoin still the king even the transaction now is too slow and it has a high fees but people still supporting bitcoin because they know bitcoin has a great future a head and it is proven that many people become millionaires through bitcoin help.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

If people are too fragile enough to be persuaded by such promotions they shouldn't be a part of this. Bitcoin is a commitment and we need people that are strong willed and mindset on a goal. These things will just backlash on such promoters on their ICO. Everything here is a competition, its just normal that groups are pulling people down to rise up, its just dirty. As for us users who have morals, we know our part, and we know what to do.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Yes Everyone Must Be This ICO Him Being Number One Then They Telled The Name Of Bitcoin Just To Fulfill Their ICO For Everyone Down Bitcoin Will Be Crushed And Their ICO Will Be Number One In All Of The Cryptocurrency
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

Well it is normal because they want to notice their coins so they always compare their coin to bitcoin and it is the effective way to promote their project but we all know bitcoin still the king even the transaction now is too slow and it has a high fees but people still supporting bitcoin because they know bitcoin has a great future a head and it is proven that many people become millionaires through bitcoin help.
True only people that are been experience to make some profit in bitcoin are really know what would be the best of it and how is this may work for.
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

To all the guys who joke about Bitcoin comparing to the other ICO's out there. Listen, Bitcoin has its own legacy which took a lot of time and effort. Bitcoin is the one where it all started and led the movement of cryptocurrencies in the digital market. I solemnly pledge that Bitcoin has whole lot more growth in future and its journey surely inspires all the Ico's out there.  Cheesy
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

Definitely All Marketing Have Their Own Way To Sell Their ICO So They Will Do Anything For Their Icons So They Will Drop BItcoin's Name Just For Their ICO Progress But We Do not Worry To Be Sure Bitcoin Will Stay One Manjadi In Cryptocurrency
arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Sure Everyone Has A Way To Sell Their ICO If You Become Marketing What You Will Do If There Is A Better ICO Than Your Ico Definitely You Will Do The Same Like They
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

We can't blame them if they wanna make fun with bitcoin, it's their choice and it's their point of view and we cannot do anything to stop them but for now, the best solution for it is that we should keep on investing hard on bitcoin and always show them how successful bitcoin currently is then let destiny achieve more success for bitcoin then let us look at them and make fun over their immature decision of laughing instead of investing on bitcoin.

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

It's a normal act in the global would. For anyone to market his product, he has to condemn the other then pronounce his as the best alternative. But in this case, little did they know that without Bitcoin, no other altcoins can stand.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: