Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

They are just using bitcoin to project their altcoins or tokens. They keep comparing their coins to bitcoin simply because it’s the best in the market. It’s only those who are new in crypto who may fall for their false words.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I do not agree that their jesting on their platform do have any impact on the bitcoin price dips,  considering that investors do use it to purchase altcoins too. The dip that affects the bitcoin does have an adverse effect on them too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I hope that issues like this will  stop. We shouln't throw dirt at each other because it will badly impacts the overall image of cryptocurrency. I wish our community can be less toxic and more objective. And since bitcoin is the most popular, it will receive different kinds of comments. Even slightest dirt has a large impact to this market so let us all protect it from avoiding a civil war.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

I think the worst kind of person here in this community is the one ruins others business just to earn more and be more popular in the market. It is a shame that even in cryptocurrency, there are some people that pulls others down. But I believe that this problem can still be resolved and this community can unite to achieve our common goal to revolutionized the economy through block chain technology.
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

For bitcoin, I do not think it's a joke. With a market that has so many sources of money pouring into the market, why is it a joke? A joke that can make a lot of money and make you lose a lot of money? Is this a joke?
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

It's normal for a competition that some competitors will destroy the reputation of other players to overrun them. Bitcoin is a top player in crypto and they think that there might be a psychological effect with that kind of promotion and as a member of the community, it is our duty to protect bitcoin that is why we are here in this forum.
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

I think that the token is very influential on bitcoin, because the token is pegged to bitcoin. But if the bitcoin price goes up, then it will not impact the token. If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

You are right this is a bad promotion to ruin the legacy of bitcoin, a very desperate move to overpower the powerhouse but it seems it's not enough for doing this because bitcoin have many soldiers to protect the kingdom and it's US, the crypto keepers.
kimjoo11

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Actually, I thought Bitcoin was a full joke until my friend recommended to me that BTC is not a joke and has to be taken seriously when you started to get some sorts of things or do things to it. Some people are too judgmental like they already wanna jump into conclusions without getting pre-knowledge about what a thing is, like people are joking about BTC. Those people won't see the true kingdom and legacy of BTC, not until they try it. This could lead the Legacy of Bitcoin in a harsh place if these kinds of people won't stop.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

Jerking around just like these kind of this thing is visible in our community right now. And almost everywhere. If you become affected by the joke then you're the one who'll lose.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

It's just marketing. These words are not backed by anything. To achieve such a capitalization as Bitkin they need centuries! Cheesy
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

People who are haters of bitcoin are those who are making jokes , talking bad things , making fun about bitcoin , who can not move on with their feelings againts bitcoin, behind all the jokes again bitcoin ,but still bitcoin is still gaining more popularity , fame into the furture.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

I think everyone before invest something,They examine the positive and negative aspects of it then buy the currency.
But there are people who do that for fun and make jokes for bitcoin.you must Follow your goal and don't give up.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

I think everyone before invest something,They examine the positive and negative aspects of it then buy the currency.
But there are people who do that for fun and make jokes for bitcoin.you must Follow your goal and don't give up.

They are joking because they didn't get what is the real use of bitcoin and what are the benefits that the economy can get from it. The Chinese president Xi Jinping already acknowledge bitcoin as a great technology that they can be used to innovate. It's funny to see some normal people that joking around people while well-known person acknowledges it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Liona99

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

The higher the value of Bitcoin, the greater the controversy.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Don't be serious about those noob's joke.
They are trying to destroy the image of bitcoin to make their product more better than it.
No sense for us.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

All these are just marketing strategies to make people patronize their tokenstandard but the fact is bitcoin is still king in crypto. I believe that although most amazing projects are coming up with nice ideas to change the world but I don't see any of these projects overtaking bitcoin. However, the competition these projects bring on board is good for crypto and all these will help to make crypto more popular and competitive.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100