Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

All these are just marketing strategies to make people patronize their tokenstandard but the fact is bitcoin is still king in crypto. I believe that although most amazing projects are coming up with nice ideas to change the world but I don't see any of these projects overtaking bitcoin. However, the competition these projects bring on board is good for crypto and all these will help to make crypto more popular and competitive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

Tagging bitcoin as being stuck forever only brings the name of the entire crypto community into disrepute. Those ICOs son't know that these fake news and FUDs only have a long term negative effect on their own project. Bitcoin projects and carries the entire crypto community and it is about time people recognized that fact.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

Don't believe everything the media says. On the fence write XXX, but this does not mean that the fence is to them may be this word. This is a Joke ))) No Friends, Bitcoin can and will fall a little, but it is sure to then grow. This is our future together.
Most media today are not neutral. Sometimes what they convey is contrary to the actual facts. Then we have to be selective. Do not be easily influenced by FUD. Choose a news portal that presents relevant and unbiased news.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

The promotion of a lot of goods is exaggerated own advantage, compare with BTC next!

The words "BTC" will attract people's attention and improve the sales of ico.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

Dirty promotions can make their ICO fail. And people might think negative with Bitcoin because of their promotion.
Comparing is necessary, but I think dropping the some Crypto coin name does not have to be done.
I hope that kind of thing does not happen.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

That is normal that others do everything to overthrow the bitcoin because for them bitcoin is a competitor. They have their own coins to promote and they want it to become famous more than bitcoin but sadly bitcoin has a large number of demand and popularity and they can't overthrow it despite of FUD and other trials on the way of bitcoin because whatever may happen bitcoin always rise.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:56 AM

That's right some people will make joke's about bitcoin, some ICO also make same niose and joke in social media. We only trust our self and we only one to prove about what can bitcoin really do to make our life easier. For the true believer in bitcoin they will ignore the negative issue about bitcoin.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin
yep, he's right xD

Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

Because they know that bitcoin  is already  popular to the market thats why they do their best just to give negative interpretation to the public. But no matter what, people who still believe  in bitcoin never entertain those negativities coming out..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:28 AM

Most ICOs are bound to fail given that the tech startup failure rate is super-high. I don't think anyone should be alarmed when an ICO attacks bitcoin.
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

Bitcoin as standard in crypto and all altcoin. To use bitcoin as its center. So every ICO project uses bitcoin to create words that attract investors and create trust entrusted by investors in the project. ICO as a place for coin approval in traditional markets. Cool
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

I think it is one of their strategies to gain sympathy. influence people interested in bitcoin to move to them.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

Who know for sure, maybe bitcoin will really wont have a significant raise anymore, only alts will rule a mrket, what then?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
It's true that the different jokes about bitcoin can greatly influence the image of bitcoin but it's just okay as long as it doesn't affect you. If you know the truth about bitcoin then just let them joke about it. They don't know a lot about bitcoin as you do. Just don't mind them and keep bitcoining because giving your attention to those kind of stuffs don't help you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
It's true that the different jokes about bitcoin can greatly influence the image of bitcoin but it's just okay as long as it doesn't affect you. If you know the truth about bitcoin then just let them joke about it. They don't know a lot about bitcoin as you do. Just don't mind them and keep bitcoining because giving your attention to those kind of stuffs don't help you.

Some people who are still ca not accept what bitcoin have reach or done to people is joking always to the bitcoin group, and other cryptos which is related to bitcoin, as if they can not move on to the success of bitcoin crypto.
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

I think that such advertisements will not destroy Bitcoin. But also, this is something we can't control since its just how the industry works. Lets just hope many of them realize that there are better ways in doing advertisements than that.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

Do not bother about it. Ignore it. If we respond, they will feel victorious. So far as we know there is no coin that can beat bitcoin, even ethereum as old altcoin still needs to work hard. Then this is the time for us to share good news about bitcoin
to improve this situation.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

I do not think that would cause a negative market. These are very quality ads because the truth is so. Currently Bitcoin is considered a classic altcoin and no upgrade has taken place.
The new altcoins are always better than Bitcoin and the comparison is quite reasonable. Grin
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

I don't care about people who joke now about bitcoin.
I'm only concerned about end result, what will happen with bitcoin in 5 or 10 years.
If I heard about bitcoin back in 2009 i could already make fortune and become millionaire but I still believe that bitcoin have great potential.
It's not important who make jokes now but who will make jokes on the end Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

from what I know there are many people joking about bitcoin, I just think because they do not know or understand that bitcoin is real, because I have joined and I have got the result, only those who do not know about bitcoin or maybe want to drop the bitcoin, it's hard to convince those who have not understood about bitcoin, let alone bitcoin is currently down, it will affect people who want to join in bitcoin. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: