Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
This is not worth paying attention to. It is unlikely that such jokes of the ICO team can adversely affect bitcoin. After all, they do not give serious arguments and this statement simply does not mean anything. Everyone has the right to express their thoughts, so let them joke to themselves. Apparently, even a simple comparison with bitcoin, they think that will raise the rating of their token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:30:28 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I don't think that this kind of advertising will affect the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin has its own audience, the ICO has its own. And most likely these words in posts are used simply to give importance to their token, which in essence is nothing of itself and is not needed by anyone.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

This is because people do not understand it. They do not know the advantages of Bitcoin and its advantages and benefits. If they have knowledge about Bitcoin, then they will not do that. I hope they will understand the benefits of Bitcoin and they will be able to invest in it when they know its contribution. Nowadays, this will be a successful investment and in the future, it is not wrong it is so popular bitcoin there are people who want to drop it.
Thats true. I see a lot of people outside very happy to make jokes about bitcoin. but I'm not ang it happens because they are not familiar with bitcoin in depth. how potential and many benefits you might get after using bitcoin. so naturally if someone does joking about bitcoin. they just don't know about bitcoin yet
Kinthil

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

bitcoin is a very very investment can be said to work without sweating or energy, but bitcoin works by thinking or our brain that includes investing by giving a reasonable opinion on the matter of bitcoin itself, everyone jokes about bitcoin because not know carabekerjaanya and do not know fully people just know invest d bitcoin very profitable and promising, everyone jokes karna not yet feel the benefits of bitcoin.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:46:01 AM

people are joking or laughing at bitcoin, because someone does not understand and blelom feel at all when our investment is successful and successful, bitcoin is a very good place to invest and plant stock because bitcoin transactions are already using digital coin payments and if those laughing people already feel and laugh it will be a sense of wanting to invest and invest.

Some of my friends when they heard about bitcoin they are laughing and joking and they say it's a scam..but I don't think and I ignore what I've heard because bitcoin for me is the right investment. So I continue this until I succeed. Just think positive.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

I don't think that this joke is negative for bitcoin.
This does not affect  to the price of BTC. It's impossible. Tokens have low power for market Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

This is because people do not understand it. They do not know the advantages of Bitcoin and its advantages and benefits. If they have knowledge about Bitcoin, then they will not do that. I hope they will understand the benefits of Bitcoin and they will be able to invest in it when they know its contribution. Nowadays, this will be a successful investment and in the future, it is not wrong it is so popular bitcoin there are people who want to drop it.
Thats true. I see a lot of people outside very happy to make jokes about bitcoin. but I'm not ang it happens because they are not familiar with bitcoin in depth. how potential and many benefits you might get after using bitcoin. so naturally if someone does joking about bitcoin. they just don't know about bitcoin yet

They only distruct to those who are interested of bit coin.Those person are not need of an intension.And what good for them is to ignore.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin

I think this is not the Samsung and iPhone market competition. A negative speech  or an article can turns the Bitcoin market upside down.
I do not care about junk messages that do not care about the bad things of the tabloids ... if they joke about bitcoins then they are not happy about it and the best way we should prove the opposite I do not need to say much
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

i'm not problem if they joking about bitcoin , and i think they hate and make joke but bitcoin have high value i think and they had wrong information about bitcoin and make them joke about bitcoin.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

They maintain comparing bitcoin to their tokens because they need that they can get attentions to people particularly the investors so that their business will grow.Its very not unusual act in business international, hold promoting for his or her blessings.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

I think they are trying to change the user's perception of bitcoin and lift the advantages of the tokens they create. In the field of advertising and promotion it is normal, as long as not to drop the rival party. Being abnormal when they just always call badness and bad things or even a hoax about bitcoin. If it is like that then there is an unhealthy competition.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Panjulaza

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:31:30 AM

It is about competition, how they introduce their product to consumer, but they should more creative without roasting the competitor, that will make people not sympathy for their own product. I know It can affected bitcoin, but cant destroy it, because bitcoin is too stronger.
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

The thing they don't understand is IF by any chance bitcoin dies, their tokens will completely vanish too, BTC is the core of crypto market and if anything were to happen to it everything will collapse and there will be no crypto market anymore.

we already seen what happens to all the ALT coins and tokens when the bitcoin price goes down, as soon as it gets red all the ALT's follows that, as soon as BTC starts recover, they do too. so saying there will be a future without bitcoin, or their token will beat bitcoin is just like a music group saying they are more popular than Jesus, and they are no where to be found..

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

yes it happen  some companies are told about bitcoin is not good and tell negative about bitcoin they said his token is good and praise about own token.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

Yes with the circulation of bad news about bitcoin would make the traders easily affected so cause a panic to immediately sell the assets even though the price is still in bad condition and things like this is what worsens a market later on.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

People are joking about bitcoin because they don't really know what is bitcoin, how it works and how it build and how to earn using it. People joking about bitcoin because they think that any crypto currency is fake because you cannot touch it because it doesn't exist in the real world. But if they seek information about bitcoin their mind will enlighten about bitcoin that it is true and you can earn money from it.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

Maybe they are very unknown to bitcoin and say a negative thing about bitcoin. In the end they will be silenced because bitcoin prices are getting higher and higher.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

I don't see any reason why competition shoudn't be welcome in cryptocurrency. New ICOs are investing in new technology to address most problems that bitcoins is unable to solve.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

I think people are so easy to get carried away with a story. whether we're a joke and a serious story. making an impact on the mental and ultimately could make the market panic because of it
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

I think there should not be any competition in cryptocurrency, every new ICO have different goals, vision and mission that cant solve by the other ICO, every ICO is different from other ICO so I think this kind of thing is just a small thing.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: