Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 03:33:45 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 04:11:34 PM by Rofo

For those wanting to get a sneak peek of the Marketplace check out the guide we're just polishing up:

https://www.noblemovement.com/guide-to-marketplace-buying/

We've kept the Marketplace clean, standard and simple for now with a focus on speed and functionality. The goodies will be added in the weeks to come. If you've used an e-commerce site before this is obviously pretty simple stuff and nothing new, but it gives you a sneak peek.

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:56:15 PM

I anticipate people are selling off NobleCoin to repurchase tomorrow when the market goes live.  By doing this, they will push the price up tomorrow, and effectively make items cheaper in regards to the amount of Noble per purchase.  Sounds about right?

They'd hold less coin, giving them less buying power though?
Seems the better option would have been to hold what they have.

I'm thinking there was a bunch of talk that it would hit 500 by tomorrow, and once it was clear this is was not the case, people have started loosing interest. It'll pop back up big tomorrow though I think =)  Wish I sold at 170 when I had the chance. Placed the order, but took it back out a few minutes later hoping it would hit 180. ugh

If noble hits cryptsy this week I think we'll see 500. Otherwise, tomorrow I think we'll hit ~200
I'll admit, the market is quite tricky right now especially with the issues regarding BTC, but I think NOBLE will remain relatively strong. Admittedly, if NOBLE hits Cryptsy, I think it'll be a bit higher than 500 especially because Cryptsy hasn't had substantial additions for a while (I think just VTC over the last two weeks).
hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:58:34 PM

For those wanting to get a sneak peek of the Marketplace check out the guide we're just polishing up:

https://www.noblemovement.com/guide-to-marketplace-buying/

We've kept the Marketplace clean, standard and simple for now with a focus on speed and functionality. The goodies will be added in the weeks to come. If you've used an e-commerce site before this is obviously pretty simply stuff and nothing new, but it gives you a sneak peek.

Wow! This is very solid! This is very exciting to see! I can't wait for this to come out.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:02:29 PM

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Seems to be working again now, get voting!
damnation

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:29:06 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 05:22:36 PM by damnation

I anticipate people are selling off NobleCoin to repurchase tomorrow when the market goes live.  By doing this, they will push the price up tomorrow, and effectively make items cheaper in regards to the amount of Noble per purchase.  Sounds about right?

I'm thinking there was a bunch of talk that it would hit 500 by tomorrow, and once it was clear this is was not the case, people have started loosing interest. It'll pop back up big tomorrow though I think =)  Wish I sold at 170 when I had the chance. Placed the order, but took it back out a few minutes later hoping it would hit 180. ugh

If noble hits cryptsy this week I think we'll see 500. Otherwise, tomorrow I think we'll hit ~200
I'll admit, the market is quite tricky right now especially with the issues regarding BTC, but I think NOBLE will remain relatively strong. Admittedly, if NOBLE hits Cryptsy, I think it'll be a bit higher than 500 especially because Cryptsy hasn't had substantial additions for a while (I think just VTC over the last two weeks).

thats not exactly true.. VTC was added about 7 days ago along with LEAF, MEOW and CASH..

As for the market.. well i havent really seen much difference in this situation and the China December Sell Off.. same story different reason.. price went to 500.. and as usual, the one's that sold at 500 will regret it.. and those who bought at 500 will rejoice..

if it follows the usual trend we will likely have an upswing in BTC to  around $760  in the next 7 days...  which will result in worse conditions for the ALT coin market for 3-4 days as people start liquidating their ALT investments for btc.. at that point.. we then end up with a crappy week of very little price movement on btc with noone buying... after that we will start seeing btc investments trickling back in.. followed by a short intense period of 4-5 days where we see some remarkable movements by various coins...

Oh right in between... pumpers and dumpers will likely choose one-two specific coin jack the prices up.. and then leave...

Noble has actually been performing very well despite the downturn.. doesnt matter if u sell now... or sell later... we are all a long way away from the 80 price..

I would like to state i am not clairvoyant... but a discussion on my observation would be nice..

Personally, I would like to believe that Noble will make a difference in the cryptocurrency world. Just because of the community thats being built around it... Even with prices skyrocketing the day before... do you realise we dint have anyone coming in screaming... "prices are being pumped... gonna be dumped soon... sell now.. else lose it all"... Do you know how rare it is to see that? Its great to see so many have such faith in the Noble movement.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
cdg1941

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:39:52 PM

thats not exactly true.. VTC was added about 7 days ago along with LEAF, MEOW and CASH..

As for the market.. well i havent really seen much difference in this situation and the China December Sell Off.. same story different reason.. price went to 500.. and as usual, the one's that sold at 500 will regret it.. and those who bought at 500 will rejoice..

if it follows the usual trend we will likely have an upswing in BTC to  around $760  in the next 7 days...  which will result in worse conditions for the ALT coin market for 3-4 days as people start liquidating their ALT investments for btc.. at that point.. we then end up with a crappy week of very little price movement on btc with noone buying... after that we will start seeing btc investments trickling back in.. followed by a short intense period of 4-5 days where we see some remarkable movements by various coins...

Oh right in between... pumpers and dumpers will likely choose one-two specific coin jack the prices up.. and then leave...

Noble has actually been performing very well despite the downturn.. doesnt matter if u sell now... or sell later... we are all a long way away from the 80 price..

I would like to state i am not clairvoyant... but a discussion on my observation would be nice..

Personally, I would like to believe that Noble will make a difference in the cryptocurrency world. Just because of the community thats being built around it... Even with prices skyrocketing the day before... do you realise we dint have anyone coming in screaming... "prices are being pumped... gonna be dumped soon... sell now.. else lose it all"... Do you know how rare it is to see that? Its great to see so many have such faith in the Noble movement.

i agree, on some things anyways.

in the short term, while following the patterns in the BTC market, i think you are within the ballpark. however in the months to come as local municipalities decide that attacking BTC is a way to supplement revenue ( because people are making them get rid of redlight cameras, along with other illegal sources of revenue that the police state has come to rely on). as well as the fact that the laws around crypto are completely within a gray area, that leaves interpretation up to the cops within each local. i can see much more volatility in the coming months. granted most of the attention is on BTC at the moment, however it isn't a far leap to other currencies. look at the case in florida with the 3 guys getting arrested for exchanging BTC for cash.

as far as your take on the community, i don't think we could ask for a better one. most of the people involved in Noble, are so, because of what it stands for. and i don't think any of us want to compromise that.

personaly i think that, in the coming months, a direct or indirect ( amazon gift cards for example) Noble to fiat rate, that can be traded as such, will give Noble much more stability in the long run.  

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
Exciter666

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:42:11 PM

This page uses WebSockets to communicate data to and from the server. You do not appear to be connected...

Still not working.
cdg1941

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:47:03 PM

This page uses WebSockets to communicate data to and from the server. You do not appear to be connected...

Still not working.

i got the same thing

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

Still not working.

i got the same thing

Guys, reload the page and you will see the messege saying they are moving their database and converting it. It was taking a long time because the voting log is so big. But it should be back up soon Smiley
damnation

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:53:06 PM

in the short term, while following the patterns in the BTC market, i think you are within the ballpark. however in the months to come as local municipalities decide that attacking BTC is a way to supplement revenue ( because people are making them get rid of redlight cameras, along with other illegal sources of revenue that the police state has come to rely on). as well as the fact that the laws around crypto are completely within a gray area, that leaves interpretation up to the cops within each local. i can see much more volatility in the coming months. granted most of the attention is on BTC at the moment, however it isn't a far leap to other currencies. look at the case in florida with the 3 guys getting arrested for exchanging BTC for cash.

as far as your take on the community, i don't think we could ask for a better one. most of the people involved in Noble, are so, because of what it stands for. and i don't think any of us want to compromise that.

personaly i think that, in the coming months, a direct or indirect ( amazon gift cards for example) Noble to fiat rate, that can be traded as such, will give Noble much more stability in the long run.  

Yes i did ignore the aspect of BTC volatility... i read the article and it was an interesting case on money laundering

Likely some system like Bitstamp whereby you register ID etc and verify urself will become the norm for "LEGAL" BTC trading.. though i expect we will see a lot of bumps till we get to something like a recognized authority in each country for BTC trading...

I did send an email to Noble regarding the direct/indirect FIAT system... but will expect to have the dialog after Rofo gets marketplace running smoothly.. am sure he has a crap load on his plate Grin

Camilio

Activity: 126

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

not working for me :/
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:05:35 PM

Now it is back up. They finished moving the server and converting the DB (allcrypt.com)
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:08:27 PM

Mining away for the past 24 hours, making good hash but still can't get my OS X app to sync. Created a noblecoin.conf file, in the package contents/resources like all these other QT clients..

any ideas?

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

cdg1941

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

Yes i did ignore the aspect of BTC volatility... i read the article and it was an interesting case on money laundering

Likely some system like Bitstamp whereby you register ID etc and verify urself will become the norm for "LEGAL" BTC trading.. though i expect we will see a lot of bumps till we get to something like a recognized authority in each country for BTC trading...

I did send an email to Noble regarding the direct/indirect FIAT system... but will expect to have the dialog after Rofo gets marketplace running smoothly.. am sure he has a crap load on his plate Grin

oohh he does have a lot on his plate, i'm fairly certain of that.

i was looking into the mixing process that one of the other crypto coins is using, i think it is very interesting. it looks like it was designed specifically to circumvent police tracking/ interference. i need to do some more looking into it, but i think that they may have missed something. which brings me to my point of discussion. if privacy and the desire to keep ones personal exchanges is to be paramount factor within the crypto community as a whole. wouldn't it stand to reason for a number of crypto coins to employ such a system? and if so, would we, as the Noble community, want to employ such a system ourselves?

i only ask this because it would seem that privacy and wanting to avoid " Big Brother", seem to be a hallmark of the crypto adoption community as a whole. and it might become an issue in the future. or should we stay above that for the sake of governmental approval.

naaktslak

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

great signature

hellscabane
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:54:06 PM

Thanks for the correction. Apparently when I was making my post I meant to put all four and somehow I only listed one (that's what I get for responding to multiple different posts at a time).

As for BTC matters, I think there will be a lot of misinformation regarding the Mt. Gox issue and that may artificially put continued downward pressure on BTC for a while. (As for this issue, I think the best thing would be for a response from the core team; clearing up the air about it will be very beneficial. Really don't want to see another dip to sub $200 levels again like it happened earlier. But that's besides the point.)

Market "pump and dumps" are definitely bound to happen, but I think Noble has a very solid core dev, team, and frankly community. There will be swings (remember the lowest price on Coinmarket was around 25 and it pushed past 200 at one point but now it's significantly more stable), but I think the infrastructure that is being laid down will provide a lot of resistance from downward pressure (in terms of dumping coins). In general, I look at Noble and see a positive trend.

And "faith" (I use quotations not because of doubts, but because the right word really should be "belief." Faith implies some sort of otherworldly influence. Anyhow...) in a cryptocurrency is very refreshing. It reminds me of the strong community around PPC back when it made it's run from $0.20 to over $8. And I see the same type of fervor from this community plus some nifty promotion/infrastructure to make this a very strong long-term coin.
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

Thanks for the correction. Apparently when I was making my post I meant to put all four and somehow I only listed one (that's what I get for responding to multiple different posts at a time).

As for BTC matters, I think there will be a lot of misinformation regarding the Mt. Gox issue and that may artificially put continued downward pressure on BTC for a while. (As for this issue, I think the best thing would be for a response from the core team; clearing up the air about it will be very beneficial. Really don't want to see another dip to sub $200 levels again like it happened earlier. But that's besides the point.)

Market "pump and dumps" are definitely bound to happen, but I think Noble has a very solid core dev, team, and frankly community. There will be swings (remember the lowest price on Coinmarket was around 25 and it pushed past 200 at one point but now it's significantly more stable), but I think the infrastructure that is being laid down will provide a lot of resistance from downward pressure (in terms of dumping coins). In general, I look at Noble and see a positive trend.

And "faith" (I use quotations not because of doubts, but because the right word really should be "belief." Faith implies some sort of otherworldly influence. Anyhow...) in a cryptocurrency is very refreshing. It reminds me of the strong community around PPC back when it made it's run from $0.20 to over $8. And I see the same type of fervor from this community plus some nifty promotion/infrastructure to make this a very strong long-term coin.

Starting to get it Wink great post!
pminer0514

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:53:35 PM

Cryptocurrency's value is very much depending on the trading value these days. If NobleCoin can get into cryptsy, the trading value probably can increase at least by 50-100 fold overnight.

In long run, the quality of a coin does matter. The good example is Mooncoin. Mooncoin is dying because the coin comes with serious technical flaw (the difficulty is forever stays the same). If NobleCoin can establish a marketplace to extend the cryptocurrency usage to commoners, it would be truly revolutionary.

However, good things do take time and group efforts, let's work together make it happen:)
damnation

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:05:33 PM

ok i feel silly quoting such large bunch of texts as we are generally on the same page...

cdg1941:

I actually think this whole avoid "big brother" motive is an exercise in futility. If we want to see real world integration of digital currency there are going to have to be guidelines... the term "I have nothing to hide" comes in play. I believe initially the whole idea for digital cryptocurrency was for fast secure, financial transactions without paying exorbitant banking fees.. Also, the whole hassle of dealing with a bank officer is usually enough for one to start considering ways to never visit a bank again...

This whole anonymity thing is just a little bit ridiculous. Various forum talk about how governments aren't needed. I saw someone write a long wordy post about "how governments dont exist. They are fictional entities which were formed by a group of people who get together and write up a constitutions and that becomes a government.. etc etc etc".. But, the fact of the matter is, everyone forgets that the reason we can do what we do is because of the same governments. I think time would be better spent thinking up ways of being integrated into mainstream life.

I get tired of those screaming about how the government don't do anything as i find them to be idealists with a very loose grip on reality. Mining operations live and die on Electricity. Electricity is either state owned or privately-run with government oversight. Or do people really believe power is going to do run from the goodness of their heart? Or better yet.. lets dissolve all governments and let the world be run "directly" by the corporations... you can expect things to be good at the start and prices to rise over time (not much different from the way things are now but we already live in the world where corporations rule behind the scene)... And why do we need the police after all everyone is good so there are no criminals... we dont have thieves, murderers or rapists.. they are just misunderstood individuals.  

Oh, i do believe in separation of church and state. I believe governments should stay out of my home, my sex life and my personal decisions. But i also believe that my taxes go towards Police, Firemen, electricity, water, good roads, etc. I also believe some politicians and bureaucrats will get their cut.. Its not a perfect system.  But show me one thing that is perfect in this world? I also believe that governments can go too far invading privacy

But, the current system in place states that all income must be reported. It doesnt say "some" but "all".. fact is.. digital currency IS being used to launder funds.. to avoid income tax... and to generally hide away their financial liquidity. I find it funny that governments need to keep repeating to their citizens that their bitcoin investments are not covered by insurance. When BTC gets stolen from your exchange etc.. what happens? we go to the police (government lapdogs, i believe is the term).. The whole system is slightly crazy... in the beginning when its good people talk about how the government should stay away from them and their bitcoin transactions.. and then poof a new ponzi scheme and a few 100K bitcoins are stolen and it becomes a lets all get together and file a complaint with the police...

Sorry about the rant.. but its along the lines of how people keep saying "Eat only organic vegetables" here's a news flash the only way the world is going to be able to grow and feed the entire world organic vegetables is by killing off about a third of the population otherwise there's not enough space.. With developments in the world today... we are seeing less and less farms and more and more industrial and housing sub divisions.. i generally tell people this that if they want to prove that point.. they would literally have to die for the rest of the world to be fed that way.. either that or we demolish their house and plant a farm there which should keep him fed for about a month and then he will have to wait.

http://forexmagnates.com/quebecs-amf-alerts-residents-on-risks-of-bitcoin-after-atms-launched-in-province/

heliscabane:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith

Not to be a dick  Grin

Faith is confidence or trust in a person (as in their ability), thing, deity, in the doctrines or teachings of a religion, or view (e.g. having strong political faith) even without empirical evidence. It can also be belief that is not based on proof,[1] or as confidence based upon varying degrees of evidential warrant. The word faith is often used as a conceptual synonym for hope,[2] trust,[3] belief[4] or knowledge.[5][/b]

EDIT: In layman's term... In Noble - I Trust!

1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:28:21 PM

ok i feel silly quoting such large bunch of texts as we are generally on the same page...

cdg1941:

I actually think this whole avoid "big brother" motive is an exercise in futility. If we want to see real world integration of digital currency there are going to have to be guidelines... the term "I have nothing to hide" comes in play. I believe initially the whole idea for digital cryptocurrency was for fast secure, financial transactions without paying exorbitant banking fees.. Also, the whole hassle of dealing with a bank officer is usually enough for one to start considering ways to never visit a bank again...

This whole anonymity thing is just a little bit ridiculous. Various forum talk about how governments aren't needed. I saw someone write a long wordy post about "how governments dont exist. They are fictional entities which were formed by a group of people who get together and write up a constitutions and that becomes a government.. etc etc etc".. But, the fact of the matter is, everyone forgets that the reason we can do what we do is because of the same governments. I think time would be better spent thinking up ways of being integrated into mainstream life.

I get tired of those screaming about how the government don't do anything as i find them to be idealists with a very loose grip on reality. Mining operations live and die on Electricity. Electricity is either state owned or privately-run with government oversight. Or do people really believe power is going to do run from the goodness of their heart? Or better yet.. lets dissolve all governments and let the world be run "directly" by the corporations... you can expect things to be good at the start and prices to rise over time (not much different from the way things are now but we already live in the world where corporations rule behind the scene)... And why do we need the police after all everyone is good so there are no criminals... we dont have thieves, murderers or rapists.. they are just misunderstood individuals.  

Oh, i do believe in separation of church and state. I believe governments should stay out of my home, my sex life and my personal decisions. But i also believe that my taxes go towards Police, Firemen, electricity, water, good roads, etc. I also believe some politicians and bureaucrats will get their cut.. Its not a perfect system.  But show me one thing that is perfect in this world? I also believe that governments can go too far invading privacy

But, the current system in place states that all income must be reported. It doesnt say "some" but "all".. fact is.. digital currency IS being used to launder funds.. to avoid income tax... and to generally hide away their financial liquidity. I find it funny that governments need to keep repeating to their citizens that their bitcoin investments are not covered by insurance. When BTC gets stolen from your exchange etc.. what happens? we go to the police (government lapdogs, i believe is the term).. The whole system is slightly crazy... in the beginning when its good people talk about how the government should stay away from them and their bitcoin transactions.. and then poof a new ponzi scheme and a few 100K bitcoins are stolen and it becomes a lets all get together and file a complaint with the police...

Sorry about the rant.. but its along the lines of how people keep saying "Eat only organic vegetables" here's a news flash the only way the world is going to be able to grow and feed the entire world organic vegetables is by killing off about a third of the population otherwise there's not enough space.. With developments in the world today... we are seeing less and less farms and more and more industrial and housing sub divisions.. i generally tell people this that if they want to prove that point.. they would literally have to die for the rest of the world to be fed that way.. either that or we demolish their house and plant a farm there which should keep him fed for about a month and then he will have to wait.

http://forexmagnates.com/quebecs-amf-alerts-residents-on-risks-of-bitcoin-after-atms-launched-in-province/

heliscabane:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith

Not to be a dick  Grin

Faith is confidence or trust in a person (as in their ability), thing, deity, in the doctrines or teachings of a religion, or view (e.g. having strong political faith) even without empirical evidence. It can also be belief that is not based on proof,[1] or as confidence based upon varying degrees of evidential warrant. The word faith is often used as a conceptual synonym for hope,[2] trust,[3] belief[4] or knowledge.[5][/b]

EDIT: In layman's term... In Noble - I Trust!

The message is clear only mainly based on the western point of view and even in the western world differences can be found.
Regarding the government part, it greatly depends on where you live. If you live in a country where money makes all decisions, you will have another opinion than when you live in a country where the government still has some power (although Banks are in full control of the financial system at the moment so I have no illusions on that)
When it comes to illigal stuff, I also think that this is dependant on where you live. What we see in the western world is that we associate illigal stuff with drugs and weapons while for example Cuba (using the example as a stereotype) has way different issues regarding how money can be spend.
So when looking at a currency and its use for privacy reasons, there are things you can consider being good but still outside of the law.
1 fantastic example would be when someone would need marihuana for medicinal reasons (like cancer side eefects) and needs to buy that. This is 1 example where governments are not willing to open up their minds and rather have the money companies decide what medicine people need.

P.s.
I do agree with the most part of the post though. I just wanted to broaden the view.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: