Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5484 times)
tester4206

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

we will try to reach and patiently wait. This will make you less afraid. The investment market today will be more difficult than ever. Before buying a coin, we have to set ourselves how much to buy and what the selling price. there must be a clear purpose

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

The best time to sell altcoin is when btc increases slowly. We will sell it and get it. I trade a lot and I see that!

Market is not accurate situation to sell them because bitcoin price reduced a lot in the market and it is effecting other altcoins. We have to wait some more time when bitcoin price start increasing all other coins price start increasing.
You can never be accurate with getting out of a market but as a trader, the thing is to look out for those moments when there is a sell signal and really those are the things indicators are good for anyway. A lot of people get carried away by FOMO that they just would not want to miss out on the market going up the more and lose the potential profit they could have had. The best is to just have a set target and stick with it.

When your grandpa told you to invest in bixcoin
Most times in an uptrend, even when one's grandma or grandpa can predict the market, lol. In a way, it is always better to be sure to see an uptrend signal before entering any market and most especially for altcoins. The problem is that some traders always want to catch it low to be able to get the best price or wait for the peak to sell to get the best price, but the thing is that strategy should always be used in doing any of these things and it should be a safe one.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

the best time to sell your coins is when you already got a profit, you need to have a target for profit. example, if you bought from ico or you actually bought from exchange and price has increased, you can sell if you want. because the price can drop anytime.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

the best time to sell altcoin is when the market is rising and the market is green or if the market is red but you buy it when the price is down you can also sell it, not to lose when selling it, at least we sell when there is profit 5%
chiko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

my strategy may be the same, the trade is to seek profit, cryptocurrency market altcoin many appear. then sell the right altcoin when the market is up and we already get a profit.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

my strategy may be the same, the trade is to seek profit, cryptocurrency market altcoin many appear. then sell the right altcoin when the market is up and we already get a profit.

Sell while the price is up and we already got profit. Wait again for the price to move down and start the trade again. While we got profit is the best time to sell our token.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

I also love to trade altcoins, as this is the only permanent income on crypto. But I never buy tokens on the ICO, I do it after the coin comes out on the exchange.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

I'm also the type of person who does not hold the coin too long, I most often sell my coins when its valuation has gone up to 50%...but actually, hold the coins in the long time including the best way too, it could be that coins will be worth a few years ahead.

A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
Just like you, I myself sell altcoin when altcoin prices are above ico and make a better profit for me. But before selling all my altcoin, I always memabaca news every altcoin I have. Because if there is good news, usually altcoin will continue to experience an excellent price increase.

bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

Agree partly with those who say sell them in the end of the year - the trend indeed shows that the market is up by that time.

However, speaking of altcoins, many of them reach their ceiling right after the ICO due to the mass hype around.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

The method I usually use to trade altcoin is selling partly when prices rise, and buy back if the price starts to decrease. This method I do to reduce the risk of losses that are too great if the price of my Altcoin returns decrease. And the core of all that I do is to remain patient and don't panic if it has experienced a loss in trading.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

the time we should sell coins are when the we see any new development and updates about the project. its sometimes involved with the new updates following with the news between one coins and another.
That was cool. As far as the price surges up due to this, it is very sensible to sell out coins during this time. All a trader or investor is interested in is just profits. He cares less about what is going on behind the scenes. Honestly, the right time to sell out coins is before a decrease appears in the value of an asset during the pump phase. This is what is have learnt rather observed so far. Moreover, a person gets too many chances of doing so.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

Target and stop when starting a trade: For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

There is n oparticular time (exept the overall growth and fall) for all coins to sell or all good to buy now, so its different

Ashliel

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Hi Guys

Need some form of advice on how to get by the problem of transacting with someone who has a different form of Altcoin that I have? ie I want to send my friend BTC while he would like to send me the equivalent in ETH or whatever other complicated variation of that involving multiple coins?
Having to find someone who can trade in BTC then someone to trade in ETH seems tedious
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

usually the ideal time for the alts to be sold is 6 to 12 months because for the first quarter the price is really at the lowest point that is why most of the people said that it is better if you will hold your alt for a long period of time.
Those who are holding Altcoin should take the way straight to the market rules and principles, if the market is high then you should sell out your coins on the high price and if the market is low then you would be able to invest more as we know that achieving coins in a low market is very easy and market will charge you less on the production of coins in large quantity. With these coins, when you enter into the high market then this is the best time to sell out for huge profit.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

Probably in the end of an Alt Season  Grin Just a small piece of problem, it is hard to predict when it is going to happen. Usualy in the end of the Year however.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

The common best time to sell is when the price at highest peak price or just allocate and analyze the candle. Calculate your coin for alt coin to another coin before you trade to avoid losing of profit. Trading risky and a wisely strategy if you you success you will earn lot of profit.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

The best time to sell altcoin is when btc increases slowly. We will sell it and get it. I trade a lot and I see that!

Market is not accurate situation to sell them because bitcoin price reduced a lot in the market and it is effecting other altcoins. We have to wait some more time when bitcoin price start increasing all other coins price start increasing.
You can never be accurate with getting out of a market but as a trader, the thing is to look out for those moments when there is a sell signal and really those are the things indicators are good for anyway. A lot of people get carried away by FOMO that they just would not want to miss out on the market going up the more and lose the potential profit they could have had. The best is to just have a set target and stick with it.

When your grandpa told you to invest in bixcoin
Most times in an uptrend, even when one's grandma or grandpa can predict the market, lol. In a way, it is always better to be sure to see an uptrend signal before entering any market and most especially for altcoins. The problem is that some traders always want to catch it low to be able to get the best price or wait for the peak to sell to get the best price, but the thing is that strategy should always be used in doing any of these things and it should be a safe one.
Same like other cryptocurrency’s markets the Altcoin should sell at high market in order to sell the coins at high price and results in profit otherwise selling at low price lower that the buying price will result in loss, clearly. Now apply and obey the market rules and principles that will tell you to sell the coins on a high market price. If you are in a stage of long term and now the prices is high then sell and if you are buying the coins now then this is a better time to invest.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

The best time to sell my altcoins is when Im get at least 20% profit from my investments or i was satisfied on the current price cause being greedy will causing lost so sometimes we need to be contented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: