Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5484 times)
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

It's incredibly difficult to choose a right time to sell alts because they are extremely volatile, far beyond big players as top 10 of coinmarketcap.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

I think if you already gain profit 30% from your capital is enough to sell your altcoin . A couple days ago i buy altcoin and then 2 days later price going up and i got 40% from my capital so i sell my altcoin and then buy another coin. I try to use day trade strategy
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

I think if you already gain profit 30% from your capital is enough to sell your altcoin . A couple days ago i buy altcoin and then 2 days later price going up and i got 40% from my capital so i sell my altcoin and then buy another coin. I try to use day trade strategy

If there's a good rate value in market I immediately sell my coins to earn quick profit as well and I buy cheaper, coins when we encountered dump,its up to you how you decide with your own perception in market as far as you are able to determined the fact there's a lot of possibilities to happen.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

Obviously the best time to invest on the market is when the prices are already pumping and it was also applicable to every coin in the market, volatility will make you reach if you know how to trade very well.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
The best selling time for selling altcoin is when the profit amount has reached your target. Set goals in your portfolio. If you find it has increased to the level of profit you want, sell it immediately because your hunch is always right. Always rely on your self to get more profit.
Selling process is not good if we find a little increase in low market but should let it go higher and higher so that we get more product of our invested money.

Now people sell directly after a little increase in the value of Altcoin in its low market which brings further decrease as a result of which we will have a declined value market is not the desire of all of us but in real it is our entire fault to sell directly.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

When everyone is screaming "TO THE MOON" it's usually the best time to sell. And to buy when the market is in depression (like now)

Sometimes it is difficult to understand if your tokens really reached the top. some greedy guys are waiting for the better times, and finally, they lose a lot. Do not be greedy, and sell your alts when the profit is about 30%.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

When everyone is screaming "TO THE MOON" it's usually the best time to sell. And to buy when the market is in depression (like now)

Sometimes it is difficult to understand if your tokens really reached the top. some greedy guys are waiting for the better times, and finally, they lose a lot. Do not be greedy, and sell your alts when the profit is about 30%.
I believe you should get rid of altcoin right now, can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, it can be seen that at present bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and the price of altcoin is down very strong in the past two days. The market is in the downtrend stage so I believe the price of altcoin will continue to fall sharply and there will be no bottom, so you should cut the hole into the altcoin drain immediately.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

You can either sell or buy altcoin at market prices as well as at your own discretion, if you get a profit from the sale then you sell it as if they are worth the price you can buy altcoins
Yeah there are so other methods of selling and buying. There are exchanges properly that are working on this block chain technology. They are looking forward for people who are interested in bitcoin. They can give you big chances for making good selling and good buying opportunities. And other method is that you have someone known person who is selling coins so that can be an option.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

actually, we all know that selling altcoin when the price is pump is the best thing. but, the best time in my opinion, when altcoin rises above its ICO price. well, many people are waiting for such moments, especially for the newly completed ICO.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

actually, we all know that selling altcoin when the price is pump is the best thing. but, the best time in my opinion, when altcoin rises above its ICO price. well, many people are waiting for such moments, especially for the newly completed ICO.
The best time to trade altcoins is when you see the price of it change constantly during the hour, there are many people trading that kind of coin. Then if you join you will earn a profit.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

I always do trading by looking at the right time and trying to do the right thing to be able to get profit, every opportunity to get profit then I will buy and sell with the right moment and when I already get profit
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

I do not know when the market grows again, but now should not sell them, prices are falling deep. So do not expect the market to grow in a short time. wait 1 more year.
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

its easy, sell it when pump. do not sell at loss, just hold your coin as long as you bought it in dip.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

hold and sell depending on the number of coins we have, if in large size and project the coin is good then we better hold up the price we want and if the amount of coin we have a little then the price above ico we can already sell and buy some lg the price below our selling price to add our coin till it really much to hold

When we talk up about best time to sell coins then it was always advisable to sell it when the market value of the coin is high. This is also depend on how a project of an ICO goes on and now this was a very crucial situation to any user and traders of a crypto's since the standing and the market is crucial too.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

At this point I think you should sell altcoin immediately, can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are dropping sharply today and no signs of recovery. I think that the price of altcoin will probably continue to fall sharply in the near future, when bitcoin rebounds will absorb the capital from altcoin, which will cause the price of altocin to drop even more. So I think you should not keep altcoin at this point.

3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

My strategy is very simple, I will sell when the altcoin price is higher than the ICO price, and will keep them if they are lower than the ICO price. As for trading, I will sell higher price than I buy, but not buy, I will keep long term
jonnhangry

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

Hello friends. It seems to me that for trading it is necessary to use a special strategy based on the analysis of the market and demand, to trust only to oneself and sell, when the price of a coin decently grows. and also be very careful Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cry Cry Cry Lips sealed
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

In the future of course, the altcoins are still not profitable. It is really better if we will improve our patience in order to hold our coins in a long time. The altcoins will become more valuable and profitable in the following years.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

You should immediately sell altcoin, you can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply today and there is no sign of recovery. I think that altcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the near future, when bitcoin rebound will absorb capital from altcoin, which will cause altocin prices to fall even more. So I think you should not keep altcoin at this point.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

At present prices of altcoin are quite low so this is not the time to sell out that this is a good time to buy and take profit the next day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: