Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5484 times)
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

It depends on you because when you buy altcoin and on that time how many prices were so you can calculate your profit then you can sell your altcoin. If you need money very urgent so you can sell your altcoin otherwise you can hold until the price is growing. If you’re buying is low rate so you can sell now or when you see cryptocurrency market show a green signal at that time you must sell your altcoin.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
I think that at this point you should buy altcoin to trade properly, you can see that bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly and still holding up momentum when it touched the $ 6200 mark. I believe Bitcoin prices will be able to rebound to $ 6800 today so you can be assured of altcoin trading at this point and get a lot of profit.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

When the price of altcoin increases then the best time to sell. Now, we know that altcoin price is low. So, it's not right time to sell altcoin. I think at the end of 2018 altcoin price will be increases. Then it's time to sell altcoin.

If we had set a target, that's the best time to dump your altcoins. But if you don't really need lots of money for your spending needs, I suggest that sell half of the amount you had. Because there's a bigger chances that your altcoin value during the selling might be tripled of its value. So you had another opportunity after earning good profit from the current value being dumped.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

If you have difficulties with choosing the time when you need to sell various cryptocurrencies , the experience of the best professionals will be able to help you from the platform Trade.io, where there will be an information and educational library with the latest news and reliable data that affect the price of many assets.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

It depends on you because when you buy altcoin and on that time how many prices were so you can calculate your profit then you can sell your altcoin. If you need money very urgent so you can sell your altcoin otherwise you can hold until the price is growing. If you’re buying is low rate so you can sell now or when you see cryptocurrency market show a green signal at that time you must sell your altcoin.
Mostly when the green market new investors will not sell their altcoins and they hope more into the future of the altcoins, this will be very wrong because if you do not sell then you will not have any profits. And when the market drops they will fear and sell all to secure their possessions. The best advice in trading is to just invest in really good projects and keep up with the news from altcoins
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

As you know that crypto market is readjusting it self and after this correction the prices of all the currencies will increase but the % of increase for every coin is different. So hold the coins you have for a couple of months to gain profit. Now is the best time to buy coins.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

selling your altcoins today or other cryptocurrency is not a good choice because the market price is currently dumping, what is the best thing to do is just hold your coins or invest even more in order to earn profit.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

I think you should continue to hold and should not sell altcoin at this time, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and are showing signs of strong recovery as bitcoin and altcoin prices continue to rise sharply if You bought altcoin at a good price then you keep going because according to my analysis bitcoin price will be able to continue rising and can recover to the $ 7200 mark.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

First of all be calm, dont be hurry burry. Patience is the best strategy for every traders. I doesnt care about price dump. Because i know market price will raise. So i just keep quite and wait for market pump. At current situation market is not good. So dont try to sell you coins. thats really a bad idea.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

the best time to sell altcoin is when the market is rising and the market is green or if the market is red but you buy it when the price is down you can also sell it, not to lose when selling it, at least we sell when there is profit 5%
Yeah green time is good to sell because at green most of time price consider to be high, so I think w should buy now more and more, no need to sell if you are not in need of money or something like this, being hurry to sell while trading is only a big lose but nothing else, so hold as much as you have, soon the market of crypto will turn to become green.
It is the same as Bitcoin and all the basic rules are also applicable and is using here means these basic rules are assumptions strong points. When you do not follow these basics then you will face with difficulties. However Altcoin is a cryptocurrency with less value and generally the perfect time to buy is a low market and selling time is a high market which will benefit the most if we collect large quantity coins.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

I think the highest price bitcoin is I know it was in the past that 2017 november to december and suddenly it dropped the price of bitcoin by the january 2018 so many sell and panic because no one knows that the price of bitcoin will suddenly rise.
Early2000sThrowback

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

The best time to sell altcoins is when we'll have another bull run which should happen later this year. When all coins will be on their peak its the best time to sell, otherwise you just gonna lose your funds like an idiot). If you are planning to trade those coins and increase the amount of crypto that you have then its better to use some price prediction tools like Cryptics, this service allows you to get valuable price forecast that have high 70% accuracy rate. Combining this tool and some aspects of the technical analysis you can easily make some funds.
jennacall

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

The best time is when they have project to release, meaning the altcoins will goes up perfectly. Only pro traders can understand this.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

You must calculate your capital on that coin first, for example now the price has given you profit 30 % from your capital, i think that is good time to sell your coins. If you want more profit, you may wait for few days again. But, remember that the price can be bubbled anytime, try to satisfy with less of profit and not to be greedy.
That's a good idea, you must think if you will have a profit. But if you already satisfied with profit you want then you can sell it. But if you still twice about it, maybe just wait for the best time you want. The important is you have a profit, and just to contented it.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

You must calculate your capital on that coin first, for example now the price has given you profit 30 % from your capital, i think that is good time to sell your coins. If you want more profit, you may wait for few days again. But, remember that the price can be bubbled anytime, try to satisfy with less of profit and not to be greedy.
That's a good idea, you must think if you will have a profit. But if you already satisfied with profit you want then you can sell it. But if you still twice about it, maybe just wait for the best time you want. The important is you have a profit, and just to contented it.
Some of the beat thing on it is not to be greedy on what you can also have to earn for cause there is a possibility that you may lose if you wanted to make more profit.
FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

The best time for selling violas is when they have used up their growth potential when they appeared on all the major exchanges and overcame the main points in their roadmap
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

now definitely nooo but in normal situations for me the best time to sell altcoins is up to market and also to your searches that you made during a year so it becomes easier for you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

OptiToken almost done with ico, who got moon tickets
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

ATH moments are really difficult to catch, but the reality is that you should sell things when price satisfies you, that's really safe.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

The best time to sell altcoins is when the market price of the coin you are holding is above the normal price of the coin but as of today, the market price is decreasing so hold your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: