Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5484 times)
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

If you compare the value of the Altcoins you bought before with the Altcoins at this time there is a difference. I think you should sell them. Because  at the time the market goes down and the Altcoins become depreciated, we sell and buy them cheaply. And you can buy with larger quantities to compensate for the loss is very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

as a crypto currency investor we must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity to gain profit and confidence and patience is the main capital in investing with crypto currency selling crypto currencies when we have the advantage of investing in selling it and making a profit
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Actually, it's not the time for now, because the market situation is advancing in a negative direction.After some time, you can always sell at a nice price when you experience ascension.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

In my opinion, the really good rise of altcoins will be in the begin of 2019 year. So, you should to buy something now and hold untill the end of the winter or spring.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

At this rate I'd guess sometime within the next decade or so, after the bear market is over?

And I am exaggerating... but it probably won't be until 2019/20 at the earliest for most markets to recover.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

In my opinion, the really good rise of altcoins will be in the begin of 2019 year. So, you should to buy something now and hold untill the end of the winter or spring.
Maybe a bit later. In general, alts are related to Bitcoin and the next bullrun for Bitcoin will most likely not happen before the halving.

And not all alts will go up again, it depends on the alts. Many of them are only launched to enrich the founders.

Smiley Smiley
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:27:37 AM

of course if you have profit, sell them and when the price is high.. then if you want to buy back the coin that you sold, wait for the price to go down
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:50:33 PM

of course if you have profit, sell them and when the price is high.. then if you want to buy back the coin that you sold, wait for the price to go down.
Many investors do just that and get profit. I hold USDT now and watch the market, and in those moments when the price drops in case of panic or some unforeseen situations in the market, then the prices are most attractive for buying coins and I buy. Quite often it turns out to buy coins at a low price, after which it grows and you can sell and make a profit.

BTC $1 mln
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:03:31 PM

If you look at the current situation and are trading altcoins, it is more convenient to get profit even though there are not many, I will immediately sell it, then buy coins again and sell them again when prices go up and so on, so I don't want greed that causes so much loss of assets, I have experienced it

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:38:10 PM

I think the best time sell altcoins is on bull run but this will take time and on bull run we need to have open eyes and put an alert to know and set a price, but always better take a profit before the price drop.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:18:48 PM

of course if you have profit, sell them and when the price is high.. then if you want to buy back the coin that you sold, wait for the price to go down
Of course, this is a general rule for trading on the market.  But how to do the right thing with your altcoin?  If in 2018 we saw a completely different price level, today there are no profitable positions for sale.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:24:41 PM

Most traders hold many altcoins mainly for the purpose daily trading. Only few are held long-term especially those with some merits and the potential to increase in price and value in the future.

So you are right,  It's not advisable to hold altcoins for too long except if they are top quality coins with large numbers of users and good use case.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:16:36 PM

if I personally will sell my altcoin if I have gotten a profit of 30-40% because I think that is enough,
it depends on you, if you want to get more profit you can hold it until you get more profits, but you have to remember the price doesn't always go up and the price will definitely go down too.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:49:17 PM

Depends of the altcoin we hold before selling in the market even in the signal is green some of altcoins are experiencing the lower price value so selling of altcoins depends on the holder decision.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:35:49 AM

Maybe a bit later. In general, alts are related to Bitcoin and the next bullrun for Bitcoin will most likely not happen before the halving.

And not all alts will go up again, it depends on the alts. Many of them are only launched to enrich the founders.
Many predictions have been made by many people, maybe even experienced ones, but as you predicted, there was no significant movement at the beginning of 2019, even bitcoin had dropped, now it is rather better than the beginning of the year, hopefully this movement will continue to make ICO is very passionate. so that many people want to invest in a lot of ICO, so that it will lift bitcoin.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:27:59 AM

Depends of the altcoin we hold before selling in the market even in the signal is green some of altcoins are experiencing the lower price value so selling of altcoins depends on the holder decision.
of course all depends on the decision of the holder, those who have the right to determine whether to sell or not. but in a market situation like now we can see where market prices are still rising and falling. if you feel you've got the benefits of selling now it's also not a problem, and we buy other assets that experience a decline and potentially increase.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:19:10 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
It seems like what you are doing is also correct when selling altcoins above the price of ico but if you dare to speculate to buy again when prices fall and save for a long period of time and be patient waiting for the bull market I am sure you can get more profit from sales before

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:31:56 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

The strategy that I use for Altcoin is a long-term investment. But if the price of a coin can go up higher, I better sell it immediately. Because the Altcoin price opportunity rises sometimes we have to wait long. We must really be able to those advantage of every opportunity that exists. If the price has not gone up and does not provide a better profit, continue to hold it.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:33:36 AM

I still have a lot of Altcoins left in 2018 and I haven't decided to sell it. Because I also still suffered heavy losses. But this is at my risk when holding lots of coins. I will sell it when the market has gone up and now I'm sure the market will come back up again.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:40:07 AM

I still have a lot of Altcoins left in 2018 and I haven't decided to sell it. Because I also still suffered heavy losses. But this is at my risk when holding lots of coins. I will sell it when the market has gone up and now I'm sure the market will come back up again.
Much better to keep your coins inside your wallet while the bear season is not yet been over, many cases like you already suffer big loses after deciding to panic sell their asset when that big fall downfall happen few months ago, thinking that everything will collapse and avoid to lose bigger than what they've think of, suddenly a big mistake and for sure regrets are stressing them, market is moving up again and keeps trying to make a strong barrier.

Sell your coins if you already have a break even or you are cutting loses to catch up with another moving coins that you think will allow you to recover, the principle of buy low and sell high at this moment is really hard to achieve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: