Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5484 times)
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

If you a regular trader then you know when you need to sell  Grin Wink, when you make good profits and you need money for a reason then sell them. Sometimes, when Coin Project announce something that Time price will increase and then again down. You can pick that time to sell your altcoin. There are no exact rules to me to sell my trading coins. Every time you can't make profits, so don't think about when you need to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

Never sell at your loss! If you want to earn in trading, you have you goal. If you have target goal, you know when will you sell. But as long as you didn't reach it, just hold you coins. We can also search for some guided tools in order for us to enhance our knowledge in reading candlestick charts and etc. By that, we can estimate when we will quit or enter in trading.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

If you pick and hold good altcoins you get very higher profits than holding bitcoin , for ex in this year OTN becomes 40x from ICO time , and bitcoin price has decreased to lower than half , Yeah short term trading could be a good idea if you are an advanced trader and you know what are you doing , also best time for selling an Altcoin is the time that you have reached to your profit target, don't get greedy and make a target to specify how much percentages you want.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

when you buy in ICO,when ico live on exchange,i see it can x1/5-2 times when it start on exchange,you can sell to get profit,it is normal,after altcoin will down and down,it is normal because ICO is only call capital,it doesn't have to use this coin,but when they can complete roapmaps.i beleive it can be strong grow up but it is need more time and it is hgiht risky,each people have each opion,with me when i invest ICO i will hold for long times but if it can x10 times i will sell Cheesy
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

The best time to sell is when the market is going up quickly and going up in a short time. At that time you should observe the market when the red columns appear tens of thousands of dollars appear, which is the best time to sell.

raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

For me, there is no such thing as "best time" to sell you altcoins, sell if you're already satisfied in your profit, just always keep in mind that be a little less greedy and always set a buying and selling point Smiley
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

the main thing is to wait for bitcoin at 1m$ and then sell all altcoins))
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

I have some altcoin and I will probably keep it for the long term, or depending on market conditions. Me myself sometimes gets confused to choose a strategy when having altcoin, I mean when I buy in a lower price and intend to invest long-term for example over the next 5 years, but when the altcoin price goes up than expect I will sell it. So I will tell you my strategy when having bitcoin or altcoin it depends on the market, if good time to buy or sell I will do that. Speculation will change my startegy.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

Best time to sell altcoin is when you in the most profit and after the bull run when you think coin can again go down from here then is best time to sell altcoins and wait for the best place to buy that again.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ??  
well it depends mate 'cause we have a different strategy to be followed when it comes holding alts, which is sometimes there are greedy and hasty even the growth rate of coins continue increasing gradually. But my strategy is i just keeping it hold while the price is growing or showing potential 'cause it's a opportunity to obtain more profits, then dump when it showing negative to prevent loses on it.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
Honestly, to figure it out lets say sell it when you know that bad market is coming or let we say just like january sell off until march you should be mindful when is the possible sell off and if you are already in profit you can immediately sell as you wanted.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

There is no best time to sell altcoins..it all depends on the person holding them. Some are satisfied with 20% gains, while others (like me) wait for the alt season and sell them for bigger ROIs. I only buy and hodl legit projects though, that I am sure will actually finish and launch the product.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

I have a strategy with 50% comparison when I get altcoin from a campaign because I am following a campaign I usually make half-sale and half I make for investment if asked about time I would sell when the price is rising and the money I invest and when the price goes down I started buying again.
V1lpu

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Fixing at least a half of investment profit in BTC is always a good idea. What profit do you prefer depends on your greed.  Smiley

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn  -          🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone          -  YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.
We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

There is no such “any specific best time” kind of thing to sell your cryptocurrency holdings. It totally depends on you. You can keep them for long term if you think that particular Altcoin has the potential of growing in future. But be careful, crypto market is highly volatile so the price can fall anytime. So it ok to earn small profits but if you are willing to take risk, go for long term, at least for a year. But only with coins you trust. They can be really rewarding any coin which are actually working on their platform.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Yes that's true it is best time to sell altcoins for this reason today it's price has been up.i maybe best time to sell altcoins and wait for the best place to buy that again.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

Before you invest in Altcoin, you should analyze it. When the price is low, you can buy Altcoin it. You have to buy Altcion's potential for profit. The best time to sell Altcoin is, when the price reaches the maximum. end of the year, the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin will reach the maximum, you can choose that time, ntuk generate profits.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

I guess before the mark figures out the scam?  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

Yes that's true it is best time to sell altcoins for this reason today it's price has been up.i maybe best time to sell altcoins and wait for the best place to buy that again.
If you sell your altcoin I suggest you don't wait just sell.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

There is no best time to sell altcoins..it all depends on the person holding them. Some are satisfied with 20% gains, while others (like me) wait for the alt season and sell them for bigger ROIs. I only buy and hodl legit projects though, that I am sure will actually finish and launch the product.

Altcoins are never the long term hold. Bitcoin is for holding in long term. Some people do have high hopes for some altcoins and hold them for a long period finally selling them at some 10-20% profit. But this is what altcoins are able to achieve except a few others which go to the toplist of crypto. In any period of time watch the profits and sell accordingly.

Remember: Altcoins will always be secondary to bitcoin.

Fixing at least a half of investment profit in BTC is always a good idea.
20-30% it should be. 50% of money into altcoin is a waste.

What profit do you prefer depends on your greed.  Smiley
Depends on market price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: