Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5484 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

If want to know more information of the altcoin. Market place is right place. All country people check the price information in the market place then invest. So learn the altcoin price information and choose the best coin for the investment. Altcoin also any time to change the price. So price will be down buy and hold. It any time to up the price. That time exchange or hold the long time. 
All those who have invested their money into different crypto coins have done it because they want to make some money because of that and they are only doing it because they are buying the coins at cheaper rates and are then selling them at higher rates. It is better to sell your altcoins only when the market is high enough that it can then help you in having some good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
I think you should not sell altcoin at this time. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin can continue to increase and you can keep altcoin to get the most profit. The market is bearish in the long run so I think that after touching the $ 7000 mark the price of bitcoin will fall and that is the time for you to sell altcoin.
Best time to sell Altcoin is in the time of intense need. Yeah it is right that if you need money and you have Altcoin, sell them and handle your needs. There is no other good time for buying Altcoin. If you do not need hold them as long as you can and you earn as much money to spend your life easily then you can sell them. That will be the best time to sell your coins.

webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Hold all the crypto that you have until December comes. I think it will be the month when the prices for all altcoins will grow sufficiently. You can sell some alts then.
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

This time is good time to consider buy back altcoin. I think the price of its is in bottom.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

in fact we can only one thing. We can try to wait patiently. This will make you less afraid. The investment market today will be more difficult than ever. And patiently waiting is a good trading position)
That is true, for me waiting a little bit more doesn't cost us that much and we will be able to collect some earning thanks to it, just wait and prices will go up even a little bit in future.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
There is no way to guess ... Sell them immediately after entering the exchange is a bad option. In my opinion, it is best to sell immediately after entering the exchange and then, when the price falls (it will fall anyway) to re-invest. Then in your portfolio there will be 2-3 times tokens more. Well, then it remains only to hold them for several years. I think this is a good strategy
Rocketiy

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Most of the cryptocurrencies I trade are altcoins, because I don't have much money to buy mainstream coins (bitcoin, Ethereum), so I usually sell them when my altcoin rises x1, or after it loses 50%.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

I believe the best time to sell your altcoin is when the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit because in the process of still waiting for it to still rise more, the price might fall and then the you lose some amounts. Morever, you should have a target for you coin and when it gets to that price, you can sell.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

It is pretty individual. You have to set up your goal. But we know goals we all have different, every human has different desires. After that coin, you are planning to sell reaches the target goal, then you sell it. The best advice is that after you sell it, don't watch it, or you will always be looking back, what if I didn't sell it at that time, look now it is rising. You sold it and that is it.

handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

You made profit and this is the best time to sell alts  Wink I'm constanly searching for big concept projects in ICOs field, recently found this on What is you thoughts? Huh
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

Most likely at the moment the best time to buy coins, not sales. At the moment, the market begins to recover and your investments can bring you a good profit.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

Best time was at Jan '18. Now all prices were dumped in the 5 times. If you enter on the crypto in this time than wait only. But if you want some trade you can grow own portfolio by buy/sell on this volatile market
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

I have a strategy if I trade my coins to hold on for a long time so that the benefits are quite large.
The best time to buy altcoin is actually uncertain, it all depends on the market conditions of Cryptocurrency.
I am sure if doing well then there will be benefits gained.
I do not think any trading strategy if done well then it will generate a lot of money.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

I think when profit goes 50% then it is the best time to sell altcoin. Another good sign when altcoin remains green against bitcoin. You can also sell when the altcoin price reaches the top high from any time of running year. If you have a lot of altcoins so you can sell your altcoin because nowadays altcoin market shows green signal so it is the best time to sell altcoin.

I think invest altcoins are still very potential for skyrocketing, with so much altcoins competition surely just a few coins that hold on and can be profitable.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

Best time was at Jan '18. Now all prices were dumped in the 5 times. If you enter on the crypto in this time than wait only. But if you want some trade you can grow own portfolio by buy/sell on this volatile market
Yes right, the highest price of altcoins and tokens is January, almost all prices skyrocket if selling now of course we have to be ready with cut loss, but I suggest to wait until the end of the year as prices will skyrocket again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

Yes right, the highest price of altcoins and tokens is January, almost all prices skyrocket if selling now of course we have to be ready with cut loss, but I suggest to wait until the end of the year as prices will skyrocket again.
Cryptoinvestment also one of the long term investment so best time to sell is infinite because if we need any emergency we can sell anytime but January is not a good time because most of the investors are selling continuously so that is not a good time in cryptocurrency. May be your point of view is good to sell on January but I do not that point.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

On this bear maket its a good time to buy coin,then wait for a bull market and you are happy with the money you can get sell.
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

On this bear maket its a good time to buy coin,then wait for a bull market and you are happy with the money you can get sell.

Thats true, mate. Use bear market to buy a lot of altcoin, hold it and don’t sell it if the altcoin not giving us the profit. Sell the bag if the price is growing up (top price).

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

Thats true, mate. Use bear market to buy a lot of altcoin, hold it and don’t sell it if the altcoin not giving us the profit. Sell the bag if the price is growing up (top price).
Just one thing you should buy "right" altcoin, cause not all altcoins can grow very fast. Sometimes team just forget about project and when prices will go up you can see just abandoned project. So you should find strong altcoins with working team. When bull market is coming you can make profit with them if you'll sell it on a right time.
But remember you can't see shitcoin and it doesn't matter what market and price will be.
gnaylor

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

The cryptocurrency market works in such a way that since bitcoin is spread on such a large scale and downturn or correction phase is first seen in the bitcoin price so as soon as you see the bitcoin price starting to fall this is a good sign for the time to sell your altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: