Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:08:09 PM

still mining KDC, have faith  Wink
KDC needs your people keep faith.

KDC has a very good development team and a big community behind it.Still its not living up to the expectations like its supposed to be.

Thank you for all your kind words, although the original development team is 75% gone. In the last weeks, community members like myself stepped in to save KDC from dying.

Update about NY trip: we barely raised 0.4 btc, from the original 15 btc we were looking for. After some time we have adjusted to target to 7 btc (since no dev could go along etc). Today is/was the last day for donating. Unfortunately we did not reach the target (far, far from it). This means KDC will not be represented in New York by me, Jilixi and/or SparkIt. We would like to thank all ppl who had faith in us succeeding and donated towards this goal.

Latest developments are: Jilixi is out as community leader. SparkIt and myself are considering if we want to continue to put so much effort in KDC as we did last few weeks. When the official kdc pool-page does not even get updated with the real gold give promotion, or access is granted to edit things myself, its a dead end imho.

I do need more people to make this a success. But when I heard (via via) yesterday that all original kdc dev's, besides Dave and Jes, quitted the project and werent able to donate even 0.1 btc towards NY convention, I don't feel like working my ass off any longer to only hit a dead end. Also the communications between us (me, jil, spark) and the dev's were too little. Dev's didnt have much time and it was thus very hard for us to keep in touch with them. This means I'll be stepping back a bit and create space for others to step up/in.

Ppl can contact KDC_Dave to ask for access to website, kdc forum and twitter account to start working on it.

To be sure and completely clear: im not saying KDC is dead or dying right now. All I say is that I don't feel like getting enough support from dev's to continue working (for free) and spending most of my spare time trying to keep KDC's head above the water.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:21:30 PM

KDC has a very good development team and a big community behind it.Still its not living up to the expectations like its supposed to be.

Thank you for all your kind words, although the original development team is 75% gone. In the last weeks, community members like myself stepped in to save KDC from dying.

Update about NY trip: we barely raised 0.4 btc, from the original 15 btc we were looking for. After some time we have adjusted to target to 7 btc (since no dev could go along etc). Today is/was the last day for donating. Unfortunately we did not reach the target (far, far from it). This means KDC will not be represented in New York by me, Jilixi and/or SparkIt. We would like to thank all ppl who had faith in us succeeding and donated towards this goal.

Latest developments are: Jilixi is out as community leader. SparkIt and myself are considering if we want to continue to put so much effort in KDC as we did last few weeks. When the official kdc pool-page does not even get updated with the real gold give promotion, or access is granted to edit things myself, its a dead end imho.

I do need more people to make this a success. But when I heard (via via) yesterday that all original kdc dev's, besides Dave and Jes, quitted the project and werent able to donate even 0.1 btc towards NY convention, I don't feel like working my ass off any longer to only hit a dead end. Also the communications between us (me, jil, spark) and the dev's were too little. Dev's didnt have much time and it was thus very hard for us to keep in touch with them. This means I'll be stepping back a bit and create space for others to step up/in.

Ppl can contact KDC_Dave to ask for access to website, kdc forum and twitter account to start working on it.

To be sure and completely clear: im not saying KDC is dead or dying right now. All I say is that I don't feel like getting enough support from dev's to continue working (for free) and spending most of my spare time trying to keep KDC's head above the water.

Thanks for letting us know whats going on with KDC.
MaKii

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:22:32 PM

man i can totally understand you.
you all where working your ass off and the devs are not even able to be active in this thread. I heard there are 6 devs, haha, i never heard a word from them. i know 3 of them, but never saw 6 in this thread.

is it possible to overtake clondikecoin from devs ? because i dont think the devs take this seriously. if they dont want to work then they should give the whole project in more efficient hands and go away.  If you are looking for a team you can caunt on me. just tell me what to do if you need any help.

buy gold !
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:33:50 PM

man i can totally understand you.
you all where working your ass off and the devs are not even able to be active in this thread. I heard there are 6 devs, haha, i never heard a word from them. i know 3 of them, but never saw 6 in this thread.

is it possible to overtake clondikecoin from devs ? because i dont think the devs take this seriously. if they dont want to work then they should give the whole project in more efficient hands and go away.  If you are looking for a team you can caunt on me. just tell me what to do if you need any help.

Yeah I wonder if someone like Fuse & 24Kilo would or could take over this coin? I know from the bad fork issue, that they corrected so brilliantly, they are top tier developers and very active in the forum. If they would take on the project I will take over the website development and i can guarantee the website will get a facelift and will stay updated.
kies1107

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

i am really sorry to hear that.

But i think you should stay with your mother and help her and not fly to new york.
She's better now (she got the flu+pneumonia and has COPD, that's why she was at the hospital), this happened in January.

Anyhow, I will chip in as much as I can and is needed. Jilixi too. But we still need more money to go.

Hope you will be able to tide over the difficulties
Come on
Good luck to you

McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:51:01 PM

ahahah i was right all along
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

Feel better now? Cheesy
MaKii

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:23:34 PM

buy gold !
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:51:10 PM

KDC should not be at such a low price!
big buyer , please come .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
coin-table

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:08:57 PM

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=KDC

regards

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:16:39 PM

Well that sucks.... So my 15k will become worthless in the future?

And I liked this coin so much from the beginning.. shiiiiiiiit....

+1 for takeover! This coin deserves better
jioy

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:17:35 PM

still mining KDC, have faith  ,in bter?
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:19:03 PM

Well that sucks.... So my 15k will become worthless in the future?

And I liked this coin so much from the beginning.. shiiiiiiiit....

+1 for takeover! This coin deserves better

tbh, i did sold some KDC last night/today. I can imagine price dropping to low 2000's Sad

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:24:59 PM

Doge's post is his opinion and should not cause panic. It is not true we have abandoned KDC, im still here (andy) also.

Yes, we have not put any btc/money towards new york because we can't afford to, we're already paying over £200 a month in server costs and have over costs to foot because we did not pre mine. Im not complaining about those costs but it is unfair to highlight we have not put btc towards nyc.

You're welcome to drop.out.if you wish, there will be no hard feelings but this.is a.community effort, we cant pay you because we ourselves are seeing no income from this. we are working.on the exchange as mentioned but have security concerns.

Kdc is far from dead and still sees fair volume, take a look at alts in general. Its not at all like itwas a few months ago.

Mcnulty again, if you have nothing useful to say please go away, youre borong and aren't right about anything
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:32:21 PM

Doge's post is his opinion and should not cause panic. It is not true we have abandoned KDC, im still here (andy) also.

Yes, we have not put any btc/money towards new york because we can't afford to, we're already paying over £200 a month in server costs and have over costs to foot because we did not pre mine. Im not complaining about those costs but it is unfair to highlight we have not put btc towards nyc.

You're welcome to drop.out.if you wish, there will be no hard feelings but this.is a.community effort, we cant pay you because we ourselves are seeing no income from this. we are working.on the exchange as mentioned but have security concerns.

Kdc is far from dead and still sees fair volume, take a look at alts in general. Its not at all like itwas a few months ago.

Mcnulty again, if you have nothing useful to say please go away, youre borong and aren't right about anything

Well I'm not selling anything till I see at least 20/30K satoshi again... (IF that ever happens again lol)
In the worst case I only lost powercost on this coin through mining... But I really hope you guys deliver...

So holding for now... and give this coin some more time for a rebound... but is depends on devs activity as well Wink
iwandhdumas2003

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:44:54 PM

i am really sorry to hear that.

But i think you should stay with your mother and help her and not fly to new york.
She's better now (she got the flu+pneumonia and has COPD, that's why she was at the hospital), this happened in January.

Anyhow, I will chip in as much as I can and is needed. Jilixi too. But we still need more money to go.

Hope you will be able to tide over the difficulties
Come on
Good luck to you

The community of people are very friendly
The community I have ever seen
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:48:24 PM

£200 a month?  I'm not saying you're doing it wrong... but... you're doing it wrong.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:50:14 PM

You guys should seriously consider handing the project over to another developer.

Andy, it does not seem that you (the team) have the time available to work on KDC, and thats OK...for you, but not for us....the Klondike Community.

We deserve better. The Coin deserves better. On the current course, KDC could die.

jackdminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

In all fairness there is NO COIN worth GPU mining at the moment...  Going on day 4 or 5 with no mining.
dean0

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:38:48 PM

This coin needs a facelift, it has excellent services going for it (pre-paid visa etc.), but its being left being in terms of the foundation, would it be possible to add X11 (energy efficient very important with the price of BTC decreasing), this will attract people and increase the hash-rate. When the block halving comes, promote this to the MAX together with X11 (twitter, facebook, forums etc.), and the price WILL increase.
A professional, well laid out KDC exchange would also be good... but that is more difficult to put together.
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: