Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554365 times)
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:29:07 PM

It's dead alright. Down to 1300 on mintpal.

@KlondikeCoin So just because some people badmouthed you and asked for a community takeover you 're acting like a spoiled child and pulling the plug? Congrats kdc is being dumped into oblivion.

Not pulling the plug, allowing a takeover like people seemed to want - and giving an ultimatum to encourage some haste.

We're only talking about not hosting the site, we'll help with the transition.

Not hosting the site? then whats the point of a coin without a site? Your full of shit, thats really it.

The guy launches a coin, enable it on the markets then complain about having to pay 200$ split on 2 people to host KDC and finally drops out from it.

Your a fuckin joke. THIS IS YOUR COIN YOU MADE IT NOW DROPING OUT FOR FUN! lol ur shameless its incredible.

Have you read any of my posts or the last few pages of posts?

We're not complaining about paying for the servers

We're not dropping it for fun

We were happy to keep on hosting the site, services etc. But we have been receiving abuse/threats via e mail & pm, Dave has been spammed and hassled constantly, people are now posting crap and trying to takeover the coin so we agreed but made it clear if they want the coin the can take the responsibilities that come with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:33:43 PM

@KlondikeCoin So just because some people badmouthed you and asked for a community takeover you 're acting like a spoiled child and pulling the plug? Congrats kdc is being dumped into oblivion.

Not pulling the plug, allowing a takeover like people seemed to want - and giving an ultimatum to encourage some haste.

Not hosting the site? then whats the point of a coin without a site? Your full of shit, thats really it.

The guy launches a coin, enable it on the markets then complain about having to pay 200$ split on 2 people to host KDC and finally drops out from it.

Your a fuckin joke. THIS IS YOUR COIN YOU MADE IT NOW DROPING OUT FOR FUN! lol ur shameless its incredible.

We were happy to keep on hosting the site, services etc. But we have been receiving abuse/threats via e mail & pm, Dave has been spammed and hassled constantly, people are now posting crap and trying to takeover the coin so we agreed but made it clear if they want the coin the can take the responsibilities that come with it.

Oh so your getting spammed?

i wonder why people are spamming the devs? the only logical reason i can find is THE DEVS ARE NOT ACTIVE!

You guys didnt update the main site in 3 weeks barely make an appearance in here and wondering why people spam you in order to reach you?

Seriously come on , grow up.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:35:18 PM

i wonder why people are spamming the devs? the only logical reason i can find is THE DEVS ARE NOT ACTIVE!

You guys didnt update the main site in 3 weeks barely make an appearance in here and wondering why people spam you in order to reach you?

Again, we communicated with the community leaders, who had access to update these things. We carried on developing the exchange we promised, which is alot of work.

You seem to be selectively reading certain parts of what i'm writing
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:39:05 PM

Again, we communicated with the community leaders, who had access to update these things. We carried on developing the exchange we promised, which is alot of work.

and before the community leaders thing, it was the same: you were active only the first 2 weeks, stop the bullshit...

the main cause of the KDC failure is you (the devs)
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:45:19 PM

So , you acknoledge the fact that people need to spam you in order to reach you? because you were too busy working on an exchange site while people needed answer?

How hard is it to answer a couple emails or to show up in here and update on whats going on. I mean you got on mintpal and criptsy and you didnt take the time to update it on the site. Are the community leaders being paid for updating your own site? for your own coin? Your acting as if you were only a follower of thi coin, you should have updated it not the community leaders and working on project shouldnt stop you from updating at least once every 2 days!!!

WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE INVESTORS --- YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE ADMIN THE DEVELOPPER. YOU HAD ONE OF THE BEST COMMUNITY LEADERS OUT THERE AND YOU JUST DECIDED TO LET THEM DO ALL THE FKIN JOB, THEY FINALLY GAVE UP SINCE THEY FELT LIKE WORKING FOR NOTHING.

IF A COUPLE INSULTS WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU DROP THE PROJECTS THEN YOU NEVER WANTED THIS TO WORK.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:52:21 PM

Bloody hell guys... Seems like original KDC team doesnt want to be with this coin anymore... please accept that... take our losses.. and move on... I hate to do so myself.. but things cant be changed..

If a DEV reading this sees potential in KDC.. PLS take over!

Make it X11.. Make it POS... I really dont give a crap at this point... since my coins are now worth almost nothing anymore... But we need to step in before we are down to 100 satoshi... bloody hell
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:01:48 PM

you were active only the first 2 weeks

That is complete bs, i have nothing more to say to you as it is widely accepted you are nothing more than a troll and never have anything constructive to say.

How hard is it to answer a couple emails or to show up in here and update on whats going on.

Are the community leaders being paid for updating your own site? for your own coin?

WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE INVESTORS --- YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE ADMIN THE DEVELOPPER.

To answer the points i have taken from your post, quoted in part above:

That was my point, e mails were answered and information provided. The deal with the community leaders was that they would lead the community, its kind of in the name. Organise marketing etc, we would carry on focusing on the projects.

Its not 'our coin' its a community project, they were volunteers, we aren't paid either, we see no income from running the coin. Its not a business, they were mostly early adopters who mined quite a lot early on and had a reason to see the coin succeed.

You're not investors in us, we dont directly benefit from you buying KDC. We seeded the coin, if we dont have the full backing of the community why would we continue. We were fighting an uphill battle once people started talking as if we were gone for good and organising a takeover.

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:06:57 PM

That is complete bs, i have nothing more to say to you as it is widely accepted you are nothing more than a troll and never have anything constructive to say.

How hard is it to answer a couple emails or to show up in here and update on whats going on.

Are the community leaders being paid for updating your own site? for your own coin?

WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE INVESTORS --- YOU ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE ADMIN THE DEVELOPPER.

That was my point, e mails were answered and information provided. The deal with the community leaders was that they would lead the community, its kind of in the name. Organise marketing etc, we would carry on focusing on the projects.

Its not 'our coin' its a community project, they were volunteers, we aren't paid either, we see no income from running the coin. Its not a business, they were mostly early adopters who mined quite a lot early on and had a reason to see the coin succeed.

You're not investors in us, we dont directly benefit from you buying KDC. We seeded the coin, if we dont have the full backing of the community why would we continue. We were fighting an uphill battle once people started talking as if we were gone for good and organising a takeover.

Why not make a poll or something... I rather dont see you guys leave this project... but maybe its time to invite some new people on the team?

and come back stronger? just dont give up cause some people want to see you leave...

And pls tell me... Did the devs did a dump? or are you guys still holding... If holding, Why give up now?
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:09:49 PM

Why not make a poll or something... I rather dont see you guys leave this project... but maybe its time to invite some new people on the team?

and come back stronger? just dont give up cause some people want to see you leave...

And pls tell me... Did the devs did a dump? or are you guys still holding... If holding, Why give up now?

We still hold KDC.

What would you like the poll to ask?
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:22:06 PM

The reason for this takeover talk is because you guys don't communicate.

We as investors in your coin get very restless when concerns that need to be addressed, do not get addressed.

You need to communicate.  

If the community leaders aren't doing their part then you need to communicate that.

I know MyticDoge had access to update the website and did not (why? I'm guessing he was upset that you guys were not communicating or didn't support the NY trip) just a guess, I could be wrong on that.

I appreciate that you conceived KlondikeCoin and I applaud you for that. However the development teams lack of transparency and communication has brought us to this point.

I truly hope that a new developer will step forward and get this coin back on track.

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:22:12 PM

Well maybe its a bit hard... but its direct.. and honest... Ask all of us in the poll if we want new devs with new tactics.. or you guys with current tactics...

I know it sounds really stupid and dumb...  But it certainly shows an overall think off things  Wink

Right now only a few people insist on a take over... I like to know how the majority of KDC holders think
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:32:28 PM

Well maybe its a bit hard... but its direct.. and honest... Ask all of us in the poll if we want new devs with new tactics.. or you guys with current tactics...

I know it sounds really stupid and dumb...  But it certainly shows an overall think off things  Wink

Right now only a few people insist on a take over... I like to know how the majority of KDC holders think

+1
BTW I am not insisting on a takeover. I would rather the Klondike developers take a lead in the coin and carry on with the project but not if they aren't willing to communicate.

I have sent no spam or threat to dave or anyone.
ZeroControl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:45:12 PM

+1
BTW I am not insisting on a takeover. I would rather the Klondike developers take a lead in the coin and carry on with the project but not if they aren't willing to communicate.

I have sent no spam or threat to dave or anyone.

I agree with this. I really don't want devs to go away from this, dont let some pm, and messages in here ruin the potential of this coin. Let's move on, and learn from this, if possible, to update community once every 1-2 day, even if it's with the same news. Just so we know what is going on.

Let's keep digging!  Wink
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:57:03 PM

One more thing Klondike dev's.

Why let everyone get worked up to this point? The coin price has cratered, there is much fear unrest and doubt...all because YOU did not communicate.

Now you can choose to brush that off, but that is the truth.

I'm holding 75K Klondike bars so I'm upset as well.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:00:52 PM

Why let everyone get worked up to this point? The coin price has cratered, there is much fear unrest and doubt...all because YOU did not communicate.

I offloaded 85k today, that's why the price got beat to shit
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:04:57 PM

I offloaded 85k today, that's why the price got beat to shit

Yes and because of the FUD surrounding this coin I'm sure the market will be flooded and price will further decrease.

I'm gonna hold my 75K and hope for better days and active developers  Wink
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:09:14 PM

We have the services so it shouldn't be hard to continue with the project. If dev's give me website code I can host it on my server as well as building an ABE explorer.
dean0

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:17:55 PM

everything is there, just needs a fresh image and I'm sure it will bounce back up.
MaKii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

At this point the only thing i can do is BUY !  The price is ridiculous...~30000 kdc for 100 Euro

buy gold !
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:48:42 PM

First of all, it is always easy to blame DEV if something is going wrong. But please remember... How did Bitcoin became big? Did DEV all created those website were you can use Bitcoins? No, they didn't.

Why are people from the community not creating sites to use Klondike coin? It is not a one way direction here... DEV cannot do everything by their self, so the failure of Klondike is not because of DEV, but is because DEV AND community are not helping each other, and even then, as stated a few weeks ago, we are in a bear market, good coins are dropping, but the last few days there was some indication that we hit a bottom, but it seems that people didn't invest in Klondike coin ,but sold out to buy other coins... honestly i can blame them, and nobody should blame them.

Blackcoin went up because of the multipool using BC, now why can DEV or someone from the community not do the same? DEV has a certain amount of money and time... it is a hard business out there... it looks more and more like Klondike coin will only move higher with pumps, and not because of the services as nobody cares about the services.

I'm not planning to sell my coins, certainly not at those levels, but i also need to be realistic and say that Klondike coin is very close to become just a ordinary coin that will be listed on a exchange, sadly but that are the facts... roadmap in the beginning was so impressive, but the roadmap was unrealistic as we notice today.
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: