Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162050 times)
elizabeth00

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:42:25 AM

VOTE FOR ICOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:44:18 AM

Why not give CH just a little while longer to reply and present his ideas and plans before jumping to conclusions. Kiss

This year or next?

I'm going with Never Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:55:17 AM

Why not give CH just a little while longer to reply and present his ideas and plans before jumping to conclusions. Kiss

This year or next?

I'm holding on to the outside chance CH only shows up when the updates are ready to go...
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:59:35 AM

This year or next?

I'm holding on to the outside chance CH only shows up when the updates are ready to go...

Oh Im holding lol, in this world it just wouldnt surprise me if this is the end. Lets hope somethig happens

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
bgs

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:33:35 AM

This year or next?

Likewise...

I see that Swisscex has now pulled the ICN/BTC exchange and without an inspired community behind this, there seems little reason to push them to reinstate at this stage.
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:39:11 AM

This year or next?

Likewise...

I see that Swisscex has now pulled the ICN/BTC exchange and without an inspired community behind this, there seems little reason to push them to reinstate at this stage.

This is shitty.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:08:34 PM

This year or next?

Likewise...

This is shitty.

You can see why the team quit having to deal with this dev, have a look at coins like Digibyte, blackcoin etc etc the dev makes updates once a day at least.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:29:45 PM

Dont think the dev ever had any interest in making this coin work, feel sorry for the team Sad

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:27:30 PM

This year or next?

Likewise...

This is shitty.

You can see why the team quit having to deal with this dev, have a look at coins like Digibyte, blackcoin etc etc the dev makes updates once a day at least.

I know I said i would not post here but the dev is really busy working on his other 25 scam coins.
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:17:50 PM

Dont think the dev ever had any interest in making this coin work, feel sorry for the team Sad

I think that there were no real chances with scrypt algorythm from the start... In the case that there were 100+ another coins.

I look at DarkCoin, VertCoin, Monero... At least they did something new to make their coin more popular.

Everything that was done with iCoin is just marketing. Nothing new.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:19:52 PM

Everything that was done with iCoin is just marketing. Nothing new.

You could argue that's the most important thing as the technology is already good enough for many purposes.
captainhook

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:56:41 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 08:09:22 AM by captainhook

This year or next?

Likewise...

This is shitty.

I know I said i would not post here but the dev is really busy working on his other 25 scam coins.
You again? As i said if this a** h*** still here, no more update. It's just wasting time to benefit these kind of a** h***.

LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:27:22 AM

This year or next?

Likewise...

This is shitty.

You again? As i said if this a** h*** still here, no more update. It's just wasting time to benefit these kind of a** h***.

Calm boy boy, chill ya beans. we were all waiting patiently and you provide us with nothing, yet again!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
captainhook

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:37:47 AM

This year or next?

Likewise...

This is shitty.

Calm boy boy, chill ya beans. we were all waiting patiently and you provide us with nothing, yet again!

No, i don't have mood to continue the development while there are some a** h*** here, it's much easy to talk than do and there is an a** h*** only talk here without any loss while i have to spend my own time to work on iCoin. Do you think it is easy to switch from Scrypt to X11???  iCoin X11 will be released only if KenChanYu donate 5 BTC to Mintpal with proof of donation (blockchain transaction) or nothing.

LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:42:12 AM

This year or next?

Likewise...

This is shitty.

No, i don't have mood to continue the development while there are some a** h*** here, it's much easy to talk than do and there is an a** h*** only talk here without any loss while i have to spend my own time to work on iCoin. Do you think it is easy to switch from Scrypt to X11???  iCoin X11 will be released only if KenChanYu donate 5 BTC to Mintpal with proof of donation (blockchain transaction) or nothing.

Wow, bit steep captain, lets not be calling people names either. Surely a bit of tact could be used Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
F2C

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:03:26 PM

CaptinHook you can sell your iCoin project if you can't handle it any more!
Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:19:46 PM

Just because 1 guy in the community is being a** h*** doesn't mean everyone else who has supported this coin from the start should suffer. I think the btc you earned from the IPO should go towards this change. You know this guy won't put 5 btc into mintpal so it's coming across like you want a easy way out of this.
theofilos921

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

This year or next?

Likewise...

This is shitty.

Wow, bit steep captain, lets not be calling people names either. Surely a bit of tact could be used Smiley

its easy to command other ppl do all the work and just switch ur rigs into a new coin...1st think for a man doing a work is to get paid for the work...so CH its right by my opinion.i my self waste some electricity on icoin but i always new that maybe i dont get paid, Cheesy

theofilos921
Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:27:13 PM

its easy to command other ppl do all the work and just switch ur rigs into a new coin...1st think for a man doing a work is to get paid for the work...so CH its right by my opinion.i my self waste some electricity on icoin but i always new that maybe i dont get paid, Cheesy

Hes been payed via the IPO that everyone took, but you guys do realize since Bigridg7 left the team nothing has happened... So who was doing all the work?
theofilos921

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:50:48 PM

Hes been payed via the IPO that everyone took, but you guys do realize since Bigridg7 left the team nothing has happened... So who was doing all the work?

ok, im talking for now,before 1,5 year was easy to make a success coin,now there are 500+or 1000 i lost count every1 can make one coin just for fun or profit,i think some nice new pools and a giveaway bonus contest with reward extra the miner who get the block found will make this coin healthy again and then you can place it to an 1st class ex...the diff of the coin lead the price....and i think scrypt is fine(100000 diff maybe sky rocket the price)

theofilos921
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: