Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946566 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:43:04 PM

Ouch, UTC/LTC just dropped to 0,0111 !

yeah that could be expected after being 83 cent usd this afternoon,that kind of growth is not heathy 1 day after launch.

devs only work is to check market prices  Roll Eyes

does anyone else see something weird on it?

I thought with such huge premine, you are supposed to sit closed in basement and implementing another great features, not check price and delete postes..

checking price is part of being involved with your project

really? I thought devs work is to develop, not to make market, promote etc.. this should be done by professionals hired for premined coins..
makemebeat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:45:54 PM

Last call, anyone want my 315 UTC for 0.2 btc before I dump them on exchange?
Hey black are you gonna use Indie Exchange? Is it safe?

yes, I dumped it there right now..
it is good and fast.. better than cryptsy IMO Cheesy
-1 faggot

-2 belieber
You counted me twice? Mathematical! With Jake the Dog and Blacklig human.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:58:23 PM

yeah that could be expected after being 83 cent usd this afternoon,that kind of growth is not heathy 1 day after launch.

I thought with such huge premine, you are supposed to sit closed in basement and implementing another great features, not check price and delete postes..

really? I thought devs work is to develop, not to make market, promote etc.. this should be done by professionals hired for premined coins..

im not the dev im operational manager, and you are really goint to give me grief that i check the price of my own coin?Huh has the world gone bonkers?

blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:01:34 PM

im not the dev im operational manager, and you are really goint to give me grief that i check the price of my own coin?Huh has the world gone bonkers?

and what is your goal, Manager?
To pump the coin and then sell your premine for nice stack? Or something more?
Chrisvallee

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:24:31 PM

Last call, anyone want my 315 UTC for 0.2 btc before I dump them on exchange?
Hey black are you gonna use Indie Exchange? Is it safe?

yes, I dumped it there right now..
it is good and fast.. better than cryptsy IMO Cheesy

Thanks , I bought those coins
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:25:05 PM

and what is your goal, Manager?
To pump the coin and then sell your premine for nice stack? Or something more?

Umm. To me, Bitcoin is just as much pre-mined and/or bought at dirt cheap prices years back.
So why isn't Bitcoin dying away like you say? Did they dump it all? Maybe.
But it also means someone bought them. Now they are paying $800+ for them.

Pumping the coin is NOT easy last time I checked either.
If it is as easy as you say, why don't you do it and make a nice profit on what you mined?

Edit: I don't mind someone who stirs things up in a thread. It makes it lively. =p

lechango

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:30:02 PM

I'd like to thank this coin and the developers for what it has taught me about new coin launches. Being the first coin I planned to mine at launch, I should have done my homework on how to solo mine. I was able to get solomining going but not quite before the first pool came up.

That being said I feel the only problem with this launch was the lack of pools. Scrypt-jane was easy enough to get figured out, all I had to do was add the sj parameters to my config file and delete the regular scrypt ones.

I plan on mining this coin until at least the 7th and see what happens when it hits crypto-trade. This coin really does have one of the best backbones I've seen so far, and I hope it will make us all rich. Don't sell your UTC now and lose out on striking it rich!
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:31:47 PM

@http://ultra.nitro.org/ owner

Can you please fix the Net hashrate meter on the dashboard

Thank you

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
Eugen3

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:36:19 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 02:46:52 AM by Eugen3

Just make an block explorer based on catcoin

http://bitgo.pw:3731/chain/Ultracoin

A quick fork. Lots of codes/pictures to be modified tonight. Please test and let me know if there's any problem.

UTC: UeHDoNSdNx2hQeTWseUNRURqDGrZoW1U3Y

Just a little bug.

When I search for my address it displays 3 links:

"Address xxxxx
Catcoin (UTC)
Ultracoin (UTC)"

Clicking on the top link takes me to the explorer page for my address.  Seems to be working fine besides a little confusion!  Thanks!

Fixed!  Nice work, wing_hk.

Thank you

Net hashrate is not working on the network at the moment, I believe.  Nothing the pool can do.

Fixed!  New client has been released in the OP that solved this.  Nice quick update by ziggy!  Thank you!

I am pretty sure ultra.nitro.org will follow up when they get the new client.  They have been very responsive.
stuhlman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

Thank you

Sorry the net hashrate was not implemented in this coin client release, I can not make the dashboard show accurate info until the devs release an updated client. However, this should not affect your sharerate or payout. This is not an ultra.nitro.org problem. I will be happy to implement an update as soon as it becomes available.

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
DaMoonIsDaFuture

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:40:40 PM

Tried mining with 3x 290s. All of them have their memclock locked at 150 mhz which gives me like 14khs each. I'm unable to change this using either the miner or afterburner. Anyone else having the same issue?

Had something like that, after my mining rigs kept freezing up i stopped mining, not worth getting your rigs damaged.

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 10:41:03 PM

Thank you

Sorry the net hashrate was not implemented in this coin client release, I can not make the dashboard show accurate info until the devs release an updated client. However, this should not affect your sharerate or payout. This is not an ultra.nitro.org problem. I will be happy to implement an update as soon as it becomes available.

we are aware of this and are working on it  Cheesy

noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

Thank you

we are aware of this and are working on it  Cheesy
AAhh.. Good to know!

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:07:50 PM

I have no dog in this fight but want to give my opinion. I know about opinions.

I am new to mining, been doing it for only about 1 month now. I have been following this since the announcement.

I am totally disappointed/frustrated with this coin, launch and handling so far.

The timer on the first post of this page showed all week even Saturday morning that the launch time was 8 pm my local time. I received an email from someone asking me if I was ready for it in  a couple of hours to be launched. I went and checked the timer again and sure enough it was pushed ahead 6 hours early. Now is that my fault for not checking it every hour? If I didn't receive the email I would have been 6 hours late. It made no difference since I couldn't get anything working until around 8 or 9 pm anyways.

I feel the coin should have been stopped until all the problems was sorted out at least it would have been truly a fair launch. No working pools. No where to find the nodes to get solo going. Only pool working you needed invites or pay to join. The official pool still isn't up and running but other pools are popping up, yet they are not even listed on the first page for someone looking to mine this coin who hasn't started yet.

Yes I know people where able to solo from the beginning.

And too believe that this coin will not be dumped is being unreasonable. Not saying that the dev or any one associated is going to do it but I have yet to see one in my short time not happening when it hits.

And yes I am still mining this coin. I plan on doing it until the 5th and see how many I have and then I will visit freshmarket and sell them all.Just being honest. I learned from the coin I was mining right before this one not to take too much of a chance. Went to bed it was worth $190 for 500 of them. Woke up the next morning they were worth $22. Dumps happen. This one will be no different.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:09:46 PM

I am new to mining, been doing it for only about 1 month now. I have been following this since the announcement.

I am totally disappointed/frustrated with this coin, launch and handling so far.

The timer on the first post of this page showed all week even Saturday morning that the launch time was 8 pm my local time. I received an email from someone asking me if I was ready for it in  a couple of hours to be launched. I went and checked the timer again and sure enough it was pushed ahead 6 hours early. Now is that my fault for not checking it every hour? If I didn't receive the email I would have been 6 hours late. It made no difference since I couldn't get anything working until around 8 or 9 pm anyways.

I feel the coin should have been stopped until all the problems was sorted out at least it would have been truly a fair launch. No working pools. No where to find the nodes to get solo going. Only pool working you needed invites or pay to join. The official pool still isn't up and running but other pools are popping up, yet they are not even listed on the first page for someone looking to mine this coin who hasn't started yet.

And too believe that this coin will not be dumped is being unreasonable. Not saying that the dev or any one associated is going to do it but I have yet to see one in my short time not happening when it hits.

And yes I am still mining this coin. I plan on doing it until the 5th and see how many I have and then I will visit freshmarket and sell them all.Just being honest. I learned from the coin I was mining right before this one not to take too much of a chance. Went to bed it was worth $190 for 500 of them. Woke up the next morning they were worth $22. Dumps happen. This one will be no different.

cool story bro!! welcome to the party
Eugen3

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:15:54 PM

No where to find the nodes to get solo going.

I would just like to reply to this one sentence that seems to be a game of telefud.  I downloaded the client minutes after launch and had nodes minutes after opening the wallet... on multiple computers.
PCFiL

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:18:33 PM

UTC MINING POOL // PROP PAYOUT // Working >> BLOCK CONFIRMED

Available here : http://utc.poolto.be

use : stratum+tcp://utc.poolto.be:3345

Join us on iRC: #poolto.be @ irc.freenode.net
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 11:18:44 PM

time has never been moved, that website, online countdown was broken

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 11:19:22 PM

Only pool working you needed invites or pay to join.

cool story bro!! welcome to the party

i'm sorry but that u have to pay for a pool is not the devs fault. give a big thx to the greedy mofos out there/here at btctalk.
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:24:35 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 10:59:17 PM by drakoin

Am I already too late? With the latest news about the price, I am a bit disappointed that I worked for this.  
The profitability is gone already? Popular & premined coins get dump-destroyed on the market within 24 hours now? Locusts.

Anyways, this is what I found out.
Please consider donating  [UTC] UQ3eqjGqBycgLKuaMeA6kKnoTHp4eENYuo  or   BTC  1EyyjBMMHjMfx6M3Ngu4sn5M4QJ6HAtWFG
- or do not use this information. It took a while:

Optimized 7970 xfx, 7850 powercolor.
all comma values are 7970,7850, ie. --gpu-memclock 1700,1475  means the 7970 gets MC=1700Mhz

"SUPERHOT" = hot, loud, wasteful, strenuous

In "SUPERHOT" mode I get 82% of my normal scrypt khash/s in "HOT" mode.
Ultracoin 863 khash/s (7970: 591khash/s, 7850: 272khash/s).
With an efficiency of 2.02 khash/s per WattTotal (incl mobo&CPU).
The 2 GPU system (incl mobo) uses 428 Watts, that's 79euros per month.
Temp = 74C, Fan is at 66%. Trying it now, it's already going on my nerves.

Code:
ultracoinminer --gpu-memclock 1700,1475 --gpu-engine 1100,1050 --gpu-vddc 1.081,0.955 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13,13 --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 -p x  -w 256 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-threads 2 --expiry 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan --temp-target 76,65 --log 2 -o stratum+tcp://utc.greekpool.eu:3337 -u YOU.DONATE-TO-DRAKOIN-PLEASE -p x -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pool.pm:3306 -u YOU.DONATE-TO-DRAKOIN-PLEASE 

"COOL" = cooler, silent, efficient, conserving

In "COOL" mode I get 77% of my normal scrypt khash/s in "COOL" mode.
Ultracoin 703 khash/s (7970: 458khash/s, 7850: 245khash/s).
With an efficiency of 2.51 khash/s per WattTotal (incl mobo&CPU).
The 2 GPU system (incl mobo) uses 280 Watts, that's 52euros per month.
Temp = 68C, Fan is at 34%. Really quiet, will use that for sleeping.

Code:
ultracoinminer --gpu-memclock 799,800 --gpu-engine 854,949 --gpu-vddc 0.9,0.91 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-threads 2 --expiry 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan --temp-target 68,60 --log 2 -o stratum+tcp://utc.greekpool.eu:3337 -u YOU.DONATE-TO-DRAKOIN-PLEASE -p x -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pool.pm:3306 -u YOU.DONATE-TO-DRAKOIN-PLEASE -p x 

Try it, it's worth it. Saving 148Watt = 27euros per month. Plus: Less polution, a better conscience, and probably longer hardware life.

Donation addresses in many currencies (DGB DOGE EAC LTC NOBL PRT QRK SOC VTC 42 BTC) are here:  www.tiny.cc/drakointip Thanks, even a bit of coindust helps me a lot! Or in [UTC] here please UQ3eqjGqBycgLKuaMeA6kKnoTHp4eENYuo.

If you want to understand more about this, visit this thread, it's all documented there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395004.msg4500529#msg4500529
* How to enable undervolting for cards which are volt locked.
* How to BIOS flash
* efficiency = khash/s  per  GPU-Watts
* lots of measurements
* compared factory settings, my undervolt BIOS, TheStilt BIOS, my undervolted TheStilt BIOS.

* less khash/s can actually make you richer (if it saves you Watthours) depending how profitable a coin is

Happy mining!
(CLICK)

---
 P.S.: Let's spread the word, imagine the altcoin network starts saving 1/4, 1/3 or even 1/2 of electricity.

no sign of a signature
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: