Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
HornChrist

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

I heard this “news” like year ago! But obviously they started now which is great news for us and all crypto world general.
The reason why I haven’t see it because in my country there is no Starbucks:) I think mainly it’s in America where are shops who accept crypto currency but maybe I am wrong.
BTCgomoon

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

This is enough to prove that the Starbucks Group's CEO is superior, he can understand the commercial market very deeply, such a move is indeed admirable.

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
The world is updating so fast, i feel old, really! i wonder if we ever find ourselves in era where every shop accepts crypto and it's like something normal

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

It's very great news, this makes me even more convinced when crypto will change the future. And this can also be an example for people who still doubt and don't believe in crypto. And another big company that can accept crypto, it's awasome😉

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

Yes, many traditional industries are paying attention to the blockchain. This is a very important breakthrough for the blockchain. Many people don’t understand the blockchain. They think there is a scam and blindly deny it. Once there is a traditional industry leader. Can bring unexpected benefits
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

I do not understand the hype arround this. And what?
Are you people going to Starbucks right now and will you buy a coffee with your cryptocoins? I think that this wont happen Cheesy.

oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

wow amazing news, it seems certain there will be more companies that will follow
starbucks, and is the starting point of progress on the belief of people to crypto in the future,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

This news is another proof that cryptocurrency is getting more and more popular. This is another achievement and improvement for all of us here. This just shows that a lot of people and business people are really studying and giving chances to give in the cryptocurrency for the betterment and benefit for those who are in cryptocurrency.
damgdas

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

That's good news, and if starbucks does accept bitcoin payments, it's a great thing for encrypted money. This is a good trend. More and more companies will be able to use encrypted currency for settlement in the future.
Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

When a big corporation will accept cryptocurrency, this is one step in the progress of the world of finance and how widespread is the adoption of cryptocurrency. This will not be fast but it will be worth the wait.
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

This is just the start of mass adoption. That is going to happen in next few years. We will see a revolution in payment industry. Crypto will change everything. More and more use case are being developed everyday.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

This is very positive news. Pretty cool, drinking coffee with crypto. The introduction of BTC will also be done, people will know better. When will this happen?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

very good news, this can be the first step for the development of crypto in the real world.
and used as a legal means of payment, I strongly support this idea. and hopefully in my country I can quickly legalize a bitcoin as a legal means of payment Cheesy

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
susuka102009

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

I'm so happy to hear my favorite coin Bitcoin being used as a payment method at my favorite cafe. I wish the Starbucks in my place used this app too. That would be so cool.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

This is good news and indeed right step in the direction of adoption of cryptocurrency in the commerce and trading including shipping and shopping! The everyday spending of cryptocurrency for little purchase portend growth and for cryptocurrency.

blueflag2018

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

It's a good start.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

I am very happy to hear this news, and hope to legalize a crypto for as a legitimate payment instrument in a country that prohibits it, this is one of the positive effects of the development of crypto

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

I don't really think that's gonna happen here in our country the Philippines.  Might not be soon but it could be at the latest time.  People of our country who knows what cryptocurrencies all about may understand that but business will not take chances that much with crypto as payments yet.  It needs sometime before they could actually doing business with cryptocurrencies.  Just my thoughts.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

What the heck,this expensive coffee accepting crypto?as if there are many crypto user are buying their product?dont exaggerated guys because for sure this has nothing to do for the market to rise,because starbucks is just a luxury because if i will drink coffee,instead of Starbucks i will prepare making my own flavor lol
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

it is truly amazing that more and more franchise companies are receiving payments through bitcoin and this shows that bitcoin is getting in the business world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: