Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:35:24 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 04:14:00 PM by KrvnoZrnce

maybe lawsuit is bullshit, but it was own fault of the developers when they kept comparing it into kanye himself, if they hadn't, it might have survived longer.

hopefully they take it as a lesson instead of pushing it further.
sure they can piss off as many person as they like but sooner or later they will get sued big time and it will cost a fortune,sad fact, no one is untracable even if they wanted to.

I don't give a shit about original developers... They wanted to earn big cash from using Kanye's name and image (and they did get that money) and it's ok for them to be sued. I'm talking about CoinyeCoin, gayfish coin that has nothing to do with those assholes (original developers) and everything that is going on NOW with this coin regarding lawsuit is just plain old bullshit (Coinye and especially COYE don't have ANYTHING to do with name KANYE... Or it does if you are retarded... We can ask Kanye's fans what do they think of when they hear word Coinye or COYE.. The answer would be either: Oh, that is that CRYPTOCURRENCY (or COIN) that Kanye is after (and ONLY because of the lawsuit, they would never EVER say: it reminds me of Kanye West, if they didn't hear about the lawsuit).. or: Nothing pops into my mind, what is it?)...

Throwing a hitler/joker card? You dont give a shit about developers?without debelopers coin wouldn't exist,in case you didn't consider that fact.
But ok,otherwise it would be right
No developers-->no coin-->no people considering it to be kanyes coin-->no law sue-->problem solved? Except the fact that coin wouldnt exist,duh..

Like i tried explaining, developers caused this to happen with their actions and it causes harm to people around it, but there's nothing there's nothing users can do to undo it other than walk away and choose other coin to use.
Has to admit, kinda lost your point in your comment, therefore i claim it to be a hitler card. A comment that has no point over the conversation(in case the "hitler card" is something you haven't heard of before)

I'm sorry that you got lost in my comment...

But you are lost anyway... What harm? Why do you worry so much about the people that are into this coin? They do have their own brain you know...

The original developers (the ones that I don't give a shit about) have fled a long time ago and CoinyeCoin has new developers (the ones that I'm SUPPORTING), and if they also quit, COMMUNITY will keep this coin alive and that is my point. This coin must live, and will live...

If people would just use a fraction of their energy and time they spend on trying to "kill" this coin (get this coin cheap) Coinye would've been everywhere a long time ago...
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

We are going to reverse all trades and withdrawals back to date 22.1, at 17:00 CET, as there was multiple price error, and some trades were not executed at correct prices.

That means, every user will have same balances as he/she had on 22.1 at 17:00 CET

Pending withdrawals have been cancelled and you may request withdrawal again.

Deposits made after 21.1, 17:00 CET are already credited on user´s account.

We will contact those, who received withdrawal between 21.1, 17:00 CET and 22.1, 13:00 CET, to fix withdrawal issue manually.

No we can't because there is no website to withdraw from...
mr7950

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:36:35 PM

Yes an ETA on site being back up would be much appreciated  Smiley

Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:39:25 PM

maybe lawsuit is bullshit, but it was own fault of the developers when they kept comparing it into kanye himself, if they hadn't, it might have survived longer.

sure they can piss off as many person as they like but sooner or later they will get sued big time and it will cost a fortune,sad fact, no one is untracable even if they wanted to.

I don't give a shit about original developers... They wanted to earn big cash from using Kanye's name and image (and they did get that money) and it's ok for them to be sued. I'm talking about CoinyeCoin, gayfish coin that has nothing to do with those assholes (original developers) and everything that is going on NOW with this coin regarding lawsuit is just plain old bullshit (Coinye and especially COYE don't have ANYTHING to do with name KANYE... Or it does if you are retarded... We can ask Kanye's fans what do they think of when they hear word Coinye or COYE.. The answer would be either: Oh, that is that CRYPTOCURRENCY (or COIN) that Kanye is after (and ONLY because of the lawsuit, they would never EVER say: it reminds me of Kanye West, if they didn't hear about the lawsuit).. or: Nothing pops into my mind, what is it?)...

Throwing a hitler/joker card? You dont give a shit about developers?without debelopers coin wouldn't exist,in case you didn't consider that fact.
No developers-->no coin-->no people considering it to be kanyes coin-->no law sue-->problem solved? Except the fact that coin wouldnt exist,duh..

Like i tried explaining, developers caused this to happen with their actions and it causes harm to people around it, but there's nothing there's nothing users can do to undo it other than walk away and choose other coin to use.
Has to admit, kinda lost your point in your comment, therefore i claim it to be a hitler card. A comment that has no point over the conversation(in case the "hitler card" is something you haven't heard of before)

But you are lost anyway... What harm? Why do you worry so much about the people that are into this coin? They do have their own brain you know...

The original developers (the ones that I don't give a shit about) have fled a long time ago and CoinyeCoin has new developers (the ones that I'm SUPPORTING), and if they also quit, COMMUNITY will keep this coin alive and that is my point. This coin must live, and will live...

If people would just use a fraction of their energy and time they spend on trying to "kill" this coin (get this coin cheap) Coinye would've been everywhere a long time ago...

A.by harm i meant they wasted time in coin that didnt deserve it
B.original developers fled long ago? I dont think so since last show they put up was just 2 days ago in news
C. I'm not trying to kill the coin, it's killing itself.
D. Most of all i have no intention to get involved in it even if it costed only 0.0000000000000000000000000001 btc cause it isnt worth the trouble, i rather use my time and energy on other coins.

But enough for this,i've explained my point of view so there's no point for me to continue this conversation anymore.

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

A.by harm i meant they wasted time in coin that didnt deserve it
B.original developers fled long ago? I dont think so since last show they put up was just 2 days ago in news
C. I'm not trying to kill the coin, it's killing itself.
D. Most of all i have no intention to get involved in it even if it costed only 0.0000000000000000000000000001 btc cause it isnt worth the trouble, i rather use my time and energy on other coins.

But enough for this,i've explained my point of view so there's no point for me to continue this conversation anymore.

That is exactly what I want from you Smiley
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

We are working on it, fortunately we dont need to reverse trades, we have fixed price mitchmates and be online soon.

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
SHMaRiM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:08:46 PM

I withdrew all my COYE last night after the announcement... What's can I expect for the wait time to receive funds? Overall, I just want to make sure I get my funds removed before you drop support for the coin.
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

Yes an ETA on site being back up would be much appreciated  Smiley

We are working on it, fortunately we dont need to reverse trades, we have fixed price mitchmates and be online soon.

Whew, that's a relief I made a lot of profit in the intermittent time since then and was worried about that. This makes me trust your site a lot more.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:14:59 PM

Looks like we will remove COYE coin, as trading COYE is prohibited, but we will add COXE coin immediately after removing COYE, you can "purchase" COXE by simple depositing to COYE wallet, exchange rate would be 1:1

Wink

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:16:49 PM

Please I need some volunteers as a support members .... for crycurex users. We have over 3000 users ...

do not contact me via forum PM or thread reply ... use my skype please - crycurex.com

atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

Looks like we will remove COYE coin, as trading COYE is prohibited, but we will add COXE coin immediately after removing COYE, you can "purchase" COXE by simple depositing to COYE wallet, exchange rate would be 1:1

Wink

God, I love you right now.
mr7950

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:17:48 PM

This is great news thanks for the update.

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:32:30 PM

Wink

If you get back (exchange) and I get my coins back and you keep getting better and better I will be your biggest supporter. For now, I still have big doubts about all of this (sorry).

Anyway, why COXE? Why not KOI or CYES (names that are known to people)? Smiley
SHMaRiM

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:36:51 PM

I think the lawsuits help more than anything... Brings attention to the coin and motivates people like myself to keep it alive. Seeing West attempt to the claim the rights to a coin currently portrayed as a gay fish is rather amusing. If you know anything about West, you understand his need to be a power monger. He believes he can walk all over other people and undoubtedly has a messiah complex. I lost respect for the guy a Looooong time ago.

http://trademarks.justia.com/search?cx=001017683474852908061%3Aoct7h3tcday&q=kanye

Check for yourself. None of his trademarks claim the rights to the name of a cryptocurrency and many of his filings have been abandoned. Only a few trademarks, directly related to topics he is known for (music/clothing/etc) are actually active.
GalacticMiningCorp

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:40:59 PM

I agree 100%! I can't stand Kanye West and generally ignore his antics, but when he turned into Cuntye West over this, I jumped into mining it full time.

He could have owned this coin, could have come across as a pioneer and a leader, instead of a whiny little ... well, you know.
Del137

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:41:10 PM

Who the hell is this West? Lol I had to check it out  Grin

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
SHMaRiM

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:43:22 PM

Wink

God, I love you right now.

Name swap, well played sir! Respect +1

Thank you for offering the site.

Question... When withdrawing COXE, will we send to our COYE address? ...Of course relying on the "new" invisible "decentralized" exchange to swap em back for us?  Wink
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:48:31 PM

I agree 100%! I can't stand Kanye West and generally ignore his antics, but when he turned into Cuntye West over this, I jumped into mining it full time.

He could have owned this coin, could have come across as a pioneer and a leader, instead of a whiny little ... well, you know.

I think the lawsuits help more than anything... Brings attention to the coin and motivates people like myself to keep it alive. Seeing West attempt to the claim the rights to a coin currently portrayed as a gay fish is rather amusing. If you know anything about West, you understand his need to be a power monger. He believes he can walk all over other people and undoubtedly has a messiah complex. I lost respect for the guy a Looooong time ago.

http://trademarks.justia.com/search?cx=001017683474852908061%3Aoct7h3tcday&q=kanye

Check for yourself. None of his trademarks claim the rights to the name of a cryptocurrency and many of his filings have been abandoned. Only a few trademarks, directly related to topics he is known for (music/clothing/etc) are actually active.

Same here Smiley

Anyway, I still don't get what do COINYE and COYE have to do with KANYE and how the fuck is possible for him to sue anybody for that while he is calling himself Yeezus...
Wait a minute... Why don't we call the god damned coin YEEZUSCOIN? He doesn't have the trademark on YEEZUS nor he can have it since the only reason for him to be able to use that name is because of the first amendment and his own defence that he uses that name (and image) in satirical way...

Now that would hurt him a lot! Smiley

Shit, just checked, he does have trademark YEEZUS... I can't believe what have the world turned into Sad
SHMaRiM

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:49:45 PM

That seems to be the common thread among supporters.

I still don't understand why there is a bounty to "Organize an effort to send mass coinyes to Kayne West"...?
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

That seems to be the common thread among supporters.

I still don't understand why there is a bounty to "Organize an effort to send mass coinyes to Kayne West"...?

That bounty is started by Kanye himself as nothing else worked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: