Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254578 times)
ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

You bought xvg from a user selling them that user has your bitcoin. There's a logical buy back set in place, I can almost guarantee those spearheading your little group have already dumped the buy back token on traders.
5 coin listings and most of this would have been sorted with traders helping also but there's this gen x the world owes us theme here and it's very immature. This is starting to look like a short novel from an e-book drama which is not a best seller.
I've waited long enough!
I no longer see how we are all cheated! Finished!
I'm not sure you posting random whois domain registration means anything,
It is private registered so it spits out random information.
Do you want to borrow my copy of loic when you log on to your home computer LULZ
So. Heist 1.300000 US dollars!
At the beginning there were about 21700000 xvg on sale of the xvgct .... (last weirdly 218.000.000 xvgct!?.)
At a price at the time of 0.06 us ct. That's about 1300000 US dollars.
If you then suspect that not all would sell the same, the sum is much higher!
But since I suspect that the c-cex control the price itself. Is that all xvgct thing for the ton!
So Schnucki, just read 10 pages before and you get what it's all about!
If you be patient you will see traders will buy ccex will buy put at high price. Sorry for your loss but I am being objective not single minded. There's always a solution.
C-eee

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:20:14 AM by C-eee

Yes ok, they trust c-cex!
AND I DO NOT TRUST C-CEX MORE!
C-CEX MAKES NO REASONABLE STATEMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS!
SEE HERE!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXNWMkUVQAALPKl.jpg:large

Maßlos
.. C-cex is online.....

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

You bought xvg from a user selling them that user has your bitcoin. There's a logical buy back set in place, I can almost guarantee those spearheading your little group have already dumped the buy back token on traders.
5 coin listings and most of this would have been sorted with traders helping also but there's this gen x the world owes us theme here and it's very immature. This is starting to look like a short novel from an e-book drama which is not a best seller.
I've waited long enough!
Do you want to borrow my copy of loic when you log on to your home computer LULZ
At the beginning there were about 21700000 xvg on sale of the xvgct .... (last weirdly 218.000.000 xvgct!?.)
But since I suspect that the c-cex control the price itself. Is that all xvgct thing for the ton!
If you be patient you will see traders will buy ccex will buy put at high price. Sorry for your loss but I am being objective not single minded. There's always a solution.

You're missing a point.. C-CEX continues to generate new tokens to lower the repurchase price. I accepted, like many users, to get refunded with tokens but creating new tokens every week to lower the market price isn't fair at all.
ACP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 12:27:00 PM by ACP

I've waited long enough!

You're missing a point.. C-CEX continues to generate new tokens to lower the repurchase price. I accepted, like many users, to get refunded with tokens but creating new tokens every week to lower the market price isn't fair at all.

Some exchanges what they will do is,
blame the blockchain because they (the exchange) didn't update on a hardfork or secure the wallet/nodes, close the wallets and delist trading. Even if a dev team wants to cover the loss for the users they will not answer tickets or anything from dev's or users. Take zero responsibility for not updating even sometimes causing blockchains to have two forks trading the old one and new. Some exchanges will leave it in maintenance forever and spend the coins.
That is a very common thing you would not believe.    
C-eee

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I do not think so either!
I bought on 19.12 in the morning and wanted to retire in the afternoon! Also got the e-mail. But it
Did not go!
On 20.12 was neither trade nor wallet online! The Hardfork was still very far away!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
gigidinizza

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

I've waited long enough!

blame the blockchain because they (the exchange) didn't update on a hardfork or secure the wallet/nodes, close the wallets and delist trading. Even if a dev team wants to cover the loss for the users they will not answer tickets or anything from dev's or users. Take zero responsibility for not updating even sometimes causing blockchains to have two forks trading the old one and new. Some exchanges will leave it in maintenance forever and spend the coins.

So what happened to Mtgox is normal, it will happen again, users should know and not complain because that’s crypto and should stop being childish... quite a logic you have!
I’m sorry but I just can’t take seriously, one post why not, twenty posts to defend those scammers is just ridiculous.
So let’s not complain and let’s wait for c-cex to put more shit xvgct tokens on their own closed market, over and over, with a wall around 100 Satoshi... good plan man, this is sure gonna work.
ACP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

I've waited long enough!

So what happened to Mtgox is normal, it will happen again, users should know and not complain because that’s crypto and should stop being childish... quite a logic you have!
I’m sorry but I just can’t take seriously, one post why not, twenty posts to defend those scammers is just ridiculous.
So let’s not complain and let’s wait for c-cex to put more shit xvgct tokens on their own closed market, over and over, with a wall around 100 Satoshi... good plan man, this is sure gonna work.
You are compare this to MTGOX, fkn drama!
Hey bro go to every exchange please look at the wallet lists and do a count on how many wallets are offline but trading.
Now go to those exchange threads and look for anything just one post about that and if they are going to sort the issue or just spam here, your choice.
Scare traders away from your solution token I don't care anymore.
v1t0z

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

I did withdrawal from C-Cex, and my money dissapeared after confirm.
"instant withdrawal failed. failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID"
I'm waiting more than 1.5 hour - no money, no TxID, no answer from suppot on my ticket #537461...
bible_pay

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Let's acknowledge that it is better that CCEX instituted an XVGCT buyback program at all, rather than go out of business.  So that part of the issue is noble.  

However the primary issue I see with the current trading system for XVG replacement tokens, is the speculators are now taking advantage of the victims, and I think rules need instituted to stop that - its simply not fair - if some rules were added it might quell concerns quite a bit:

- Publish a dedicated XVG metrics web page with the total stolen XVG coin count, the amount spent on reimbursement from CCEX pocket side, the amount of outstanding XVG (of the affected), a percentage of the consumed coins left in circulation, so people can see the positive effects of the buyback program and how much damage is left to see
- Mark the tokens in everyones account XVGCT if affected by the original wallet loss, XVGCT2 if traded on the exchange (color the coins)
- Add a rule to the XVGCT trading page to Not allow selling of an XVGCT2 token above half of its fair value
- Allow XVGCT tokens to be sold at any value
- In this way when CCEX comes in to buy once a week, they hit the XVGCT owners and do NOT hit the XVGCT2 owners

Its probably a good thing some liquidity is provided with this recirculating trading page, but it is NOT fair that the XVGCT owners are forced to be at the mercy of these speculators who are buying XVGCT just to make a profit.  This puts them in an irate rage and this business is going to go around in circles infuriating everyone affected by this for a long, long period!  It certainly drags down the perceived integrity level of CCEX and fills CCEX ticket queue up to the brim with issues they cant even process.

If they dont want to create a custom trading screen with rules (IE a Type3 ticker trading page) custom designed for this, then I argue its better to remove the ability to trade by non XVGCT traders.

( Or another alternative is possibly to make it to where people who BUY XVGCT during this phase (before CCEX pays everything back) cannot sell XVGCT2 til AFTER this dilemma is over.  Only the original XVGCT can sell til that coin count reaches 0 ).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

They should had remove the XVGCT trading between users, easy enough. XVGCT should only be bought by C-cex. This is a mess plus c-cex makes a 100 Sat wall every week.
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Let's acknowledge that it is better that CCEX instituted an XVGCT buyback program at all, rather than go out of business.  So that part of the issue is noble.  

However the primary issue I see with the current trading system for XVG replacement tokens, is the speculators are now taking advantage of the victims, and I think rules need instituted to stop that - its simply not fair - if some rules were added it might quell concerns quite a bit:

- Publish a dedicated XVG metrics web page with the total stolen XVG coin count, the amount spent on reimbursement from CCEX pocket side, the amount of outstanding XVG (of the affected), a percentage of the consumed coins left in circulation, so people can see the positive effects of the buyback program and how much damage is left to see
- Mark the tokens in everyones account XVGCT if affected by the original wallet loss, XVGCT2 if traded on the exchange (color the coins)
- Add a rule to the XVGCT trading page to Not allow selling of an XVGCT2 token above half of its fair value
- Allow XVGCT tokens to be sold at any value
- In this way when CCEX comes in to buy once a week, they hit the XVGCT owners and do NOT hit the XVGCT2 owners

Its probably a good thing some liquidity is provided with this recirculating trading page, but it is NOT fair that the XVGCT owners are forced to be at the mercy of these speculators who are buying XVGCT just to make a profit.  This puts them in an irate rage and this business is going to go around in circles infuriating everyone affected by this for a long, long period!  It certainly drags down the perceived integrity level of CCEX and fills CCEX ticket queue up to the brim with issues they cant even process.

If they dont want to create a custom trading screen with rules (IE a Type3 ticker trading page) custom designed for this, then I argue its better to remove the ability to trade by non XVGCT traders.

( Or another alternative is possibly to make it to where people who BUY XVGCT during this phase (before CCEX pays everything back) cannot sell XVGCT2 til AFTER this dilemma is over.  Only the original XVGCT can sell til that coin count reaches 0 ).

Agree with what you said. And that's all very logical and reasonable. I wish it would happen / would have happened like this. Sadly, C-CEX does not show any intent on actually resolving this, or at the very least resolve this in an acceptable fashion.

That's kind of the issue. They have repeatedly shown they are not to be trusted. Over and over and over again. They ignore people massively, they gaslight, they hide and they are passive. (to say the least). They claim to be "trusted secure and friendly". Actions tell more than words.

At some point, we the victims of this shady - borderline criminal - behavior, feel left with no other choice than to take action. That's why this thread is so active. That's why there is a Discord channel. That's why we are irritated by people who keep telling us that we 'just have to wait' and that it is 'our own fault'. We won't' (anymore) and it isn't.

Hopefully, C-CEX will come clean and finally help us get our money back ASAP.
C-eee

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

Mhhhh, so sorry but i think so.
If C-Cex seriously had the intention to pay it back in full, they would never have invented the replacement tokens!
But gradually bought the xvg and then informed the customer of which was purchased!
They just hope the other customers pay their debt!
The number of tubers probably has no limit leaves the price!
Where I believe the c-cex even makes the price .....
I also hoped after the start of the XVGCT they honestly believe it. But sorry, honestly it is not!

ACP

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:27:57 AM

3 btc listing prices on voting sometimes less but you will see that they will want to use the 50% profit to sort this mess out. It is not something that every community has to suffer from because dodgecoindark (xvg) had an issue and there's something in place to fix it. Someone refered to the nicehash hack, i know people that lost over 4btc each on that and nothing. Just a nice email, sorry guys. Maybe look into some positive stop dumping when it rallies from traders and keep your sells high then the perception will shift , there was a lot of excited people pushing that price high and rallying around it putting in buy support then this so they have all gone , nope we will trade another coin now.
& yeah i get to have a say I've been on this exchange as a dev for three years NO ISSUE
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

& yeah i get to have a say I've been on this exchange as a dev for three years NO ISSUE

Anyone here has a say. That's not up for discussion.

Be aware though, your three years of not having issues, do not in any way make all the gazillion other issues people are facing, less valid. You just got lucky. It's also a slap in the faces of the people who are seriously affected by C-CEX's shitty management. You are basically telling them to "get over it" because "I did not have any issues". What's your point?

I'm glad for you that you don't have to deal with the same things as we are doing. Again, how about being compassionate for the ones who are the victims by C-CEX.
ACP

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

Be aware though, your three years of not having issues, do not in any way make all the gazillion other issues people are facing, less valid. You just got lucky. It's also a slap in the faces of the people who are seriously affected by C-CEX's shitty management. You are basically telling them to "get over it" because "I did not have any issues". What's your point?

I'm glad for you that you don't have to deal with the same things as we are doing. Again, how about being compassionate for the ones who are the victims by C-CEX.
Stop quote my stuff (editing it mind you, taking parts out) I have better things to do. Go to your slack channel and jack each other off in the corner or something. Make a slack for every wallet in maintenance in yobit while your there and cryptopias shadyness ok. Lets just witchhunt every single exchange so no one can trade
kal_21

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Can you guys stop spamming about this xvg and be pro about it.
50% of profits to buy back set your sell high
Openly people claiming they take exchange offline who is to say that same people are not attacking wallets?
Also how is the coins able to be bought back if the trade cannot continue due to this type of 12 yr old spam thread.
Do you want everyone to lose everything?
Are you working for other exchange?
Other exchanges have xvg issue aswell atm if you are not living in a closed box that is.
Be pro about it. Look at the xem buy back on other exchange massive buy back massive , do you think they are going to deal with 12yr old comments and btctalk user openly saying they a ddos website? So no trade profit can be made to buy back xvg?
How much crack you smoke bro srlsy? be pro ffs

Are you Working for CCEX Exchange !! ?

Are you going to return all Xvgs' stolen by CCEX to the Victims ? if you are not then stay out, you have no right to comment

I don't know how CCEX  guys are still Outside should have already been behind the Bars for the Fraud they have committed.
ACP

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

bump
gigidinizza

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

Stop quote my stuff (editing it mind you, taking parts out) I have better things to do. Go to your slack channel and jack each other off in the corner or something. Make a slack for every wallet in maintenance in yobit while your there and cryptopias shadyness ok. Lets just witchhunt every single exchange so no one can trade

We understand it's your friend, good for you. Now you should go and do all your "better things"...
You're a bit rude for someone who knows it all man, maybe you should manually relax also.
ionbb

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 10:14:51 AM by ionbb

The scale of this fraud is massive.

ACP is just trolling around.
To blame the user for having funds on C-cex exchange it's simply ridiculous.

They are responsible for not taking any action to solve the mess they created, not the user.

zc17682321827

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Hello, my CCEX username is 13101306578 I am in
2018-01-24 16:42:32 withdrew 15486.964 ZSC from my CCEX account, -15486.964 ZSC to 0x8BD0D0eaE3F5d5B641b530ab0413b6341981E5Ae (0x81e176542240fac14b2b16b1db76576f6a86f9c5e8fa2c3314a720f6f1ad27eb).
The display has been successful, but the block is not recorded. I haven't received the ZSC I have withdrawn. I'm very anxious. I hope you can see my post and help me deal with my problems.
Thank you

你好,我的CCEX的用户名是13101306578 我在
2018-01-24 16:42:32 撤回15486.964  ZSC从我的CCEX账户里,-15486.964 ZSC to 0x8BD0D0eaE3F5d5B641b530ab0413b6341981E5Ae (0x81e176542240fac14b2b16b1db76576f6a86f9c5e8fa2c3314a720f6f1ad27eb)
显示已经成功,但是区块没有记录,我一直没有收到我撤回的ZSC,我很着急,希望你们看到我的帖子,能帮我处理我的问题。
谢谢
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: