Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254570 times)
jdragon

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

I have to search for this discussion because of the loss of DEEP sent to this exchange and it is stolen or lost.

We have very useful and powerful tool for resolving such kind of issues - https://c-cex.com/?id=support
If you think our answer to your ticket is not satisfactory - just post your reply and we will take care of it.

How about create powerfull to refund our XVG in full.

I still not believe why there are so many idiot still want to register to your exchange.

With XVG price spiking... i guess you cannot not repay anymore.
jdragon

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

XVG update!

For those, who worry about their XVG which we are in progress of refunding. Here is our initial post (just to make sure everybody read it):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we try to explain XVG situation better.

We already posted official statement about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg30655080#msg30655080
But here is how we are working out this very bad for us and our customers situation:

Due to technical glitch we lost all XVG (including those in backup wallet) which we had on our user balances. This is very unfortunate and rare situation but here how we are working this out:
1. We created XVGCT token which you can trade but can't withdraw. All users who had XVG on their balance now have same amount of XVGCT.
2. We buy XVGCT with BTC every week (or more frequently) at market price.
3. Everybody are welcome to sell their XVGCT here: https://c-cex.com/?p=xvgct-btc

This method will help our customers to get their refund partially but faster if they set sell orders below XVG sell price. For those who can wait - they can set XVGCT sell orders at the BTC price equal to XVG price - and we will buy it in time.

Here are all related tweets:

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/965881875721080832

Refunds happened:
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/966540855015124992
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/969440786654941184
... and so on (we will not make tweets for further refunds)

This is best possible solution we can provide. We can't refund XVG because we don't have them anymore. So our best option is to buy your XVG with BTC.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.04.18 update:
We already refunded over 15 BTC (earned by us from trading fee) buying XVGCT token here: https://c-cex.com/?p=xvgct-btc (you can see weekly spikes where price goes up - that's us buying it from sell orders).
We never force anybody to sell your XVGCT at lower price than XVG. - just if you want to get refund faster - you can, but you don't have to. We will continue buying XVGCT and are intended to refund all who lost their XVG during of explained and very rare accident.

Other 170 cryptowallets and it's balances we run currently on exchange are safe and fine.

Just another way of scamming.

only way to get fund back is to sell XVGCT .... which the price control BY YOU at sub-factor of XVG (Even at time YOU LOST THEM).

Yes you can refund our XVG... you buy them with your earning and pay us with XVG.
DONT F..cking tell us to buy XVG with your loosey dollars by selling XVGCT.

You scam us once and now you try to bait and scam us again.

c-cex-finch

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 08:00:42 AM by c-cex-finch

Among other things that the users are experiencing - the exchange owner hasn't even paid my dues amounting to ~33 BTC for the 2.25 yrs I worked at c-cex ! (left a couple of years earlier - I'm guessing some older folks here would still recognize me). The owner simply refuses to even talk about it after swindling me for my years of work. I never bought this up until now but (just noticed XVG situation and how it was being resolved - yes you guessed it right, I don't use c-cex anymore and don't intend to) I think users should know about this and make an opinion for themselves, even though it wouldn't count for much I presume - just trying to set the record straight and in public view here, more than anything else.

I had hoped and even messaged the owner earlier about users not being happy with the way things were run - but no response (talking months back - my last interaction with Yuriy). It is sad to see what c-cex has become - when in fact I had helped run it along with Yuriy since approx 1 month after the exchange went live. In fact I was among the original 3 people along with Yuriy, who first helped establish c-cex the exchange that it came to be. We, back then, always made it a priority to try to resolve support issues as soon as we could. Judging by the recent posts here - seems like supoort service has gone down the drain.

Couple of years back c-cex, had the exchange taken a few key decisions - it would have been among the top exchanges of the world today ! But sigh ..... Anyways, I hope for the users that they are treated fairly and complaints are resolved.

Another interesting fact - I used to earlier represent the exchange in chat as "Gridcoiner" which was later changed to "Finch" - just to make users believe there was someone new in their place. It was the same person - me. So, while that is largely irrelevant now - I hope it highlights to the users how the exchange operates. I apologize for that on my part - I should not have engaged in such a deception tactic for marketing/innovation gimmicks.

Lastly, something the older users should know - the owner had taken a snapshot of the accounts to claim BitcoinCash (BCH) when the fork had happened (as a matter of fact the guy had no idea about BitcoinCash when I had mentioned it to him !! I didn't expect such ignorance in all honesty). So the older users should rightfully claim it from Yuriy - it belongs to the users who had any btc in their accounts back then.

PS: I had helped develop the customer support service answers as well, among other things that I did - funnily enough I still see parts of customer support service using the exact phrases I had put in there to reply to customers, sometimes even incorrectly !

PS2 : I usually don't use this btctalk account anymore, so pardon me if I am unable to reply to this soon - life is fairly busy these days.
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

Massive respect and many thanks for sharing this with us.
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

I second that.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I second that.

I third it.

Let this be a warning to all users of this scam exchange & anyone who is thinking of using them:

DON'T!!

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
PowerPower

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Among other things that the users are experiencing - the exchange owner hasn't even paid my dues amounting to ~33 BTC for the 2.25 yrs I worked at c-cex ! (left a couple of years earlier - I'm guessing some older folks here would still recognize me). The owner simply refuses to even talk about it after swindling me for my years of work. I never bought this up until now but (just noticed XVG situation and how it was being resolved - yes you guessed it right, I don't use c-cex anymore and don't intend to) I think users should know about this and make an opinion for themselves, even though it wouldn't count for much I presume - just trying to set the record straight and in public view here, more than anything else.

I had hoped and even messaged the owner earlier about users not being happy with the way things were run - but no response (talking months back - my last interaction with Yuriy). It is sad to see what c-cex has become - when in fact I had helped run it along with Yuriy since approx 1 month after the exchange went live. In fact I was among the original 3 people along with Yuriy, who first helped establish c-cex the exchange that it came to be. We, back then, always made it a priority to try to resolve support issues as soon as we could. Judging by the recent posts here - seems like supoort service has gone down the drain.

Couple of years back c-cex, had the exchange taken a few key decisions - it would have been among the top exchanges of the world today ! But sigh ..... Anyways, I hope for the users that they are treated fairly and complaints are resolved.

Another interesting fact - I used to earlier represent the exchange in chat as "Gridcoiner" which was later changed to "Finch" - just to make users believe there was someone new in their place. It was the same person - me. So, while that is largely irrelevant now - I hope it highlights to the users how the exchange operates. I apologize for that on my part - I should not have engaged in such a deception tactic for marketing/innovation gimmicks.

Lastly, something the older users should know - the owner had taken a snapshot of the accounts to claim BitcoinCash (BCH) when the fork had happened (as a matter of fact the guy had no idea about BitcoinCash when I had mentioned it to him !! I didn't expect such ignorance in all honesty). So the older users should rightfully claim it from Yuriy - it belongs to the users who had any btc in their accounts back then.

PS: I had helped develop the customer support service answers as well, among other things that I did - funnily enough I still see parts of customer support service using the exact phrases I had put in there to reply to customers, sometimes even incorrectly !

PS2 : I usually don't use this btctalk account anymore, so pardon me if I am unable to reply to this soon - life is fairly busy these days.

Thanks for sharing! I appreciate. Do you think there's a option to stop Yuriy? And did you tell the authority that he is a thief? Man, he owe you 33K!!
PowerPower

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

you ! They stole a lot of money. About some months, its an amount I’ve never had. I’m so angry.

I am also there!
A criminal procedure in Germany is already aktive!
greetings

I filed one in The Netherlands.

Which form did you filled in the Netherlands?
fairysquirt

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Anyone who trades on C-Cex is going for an arbitrage trap, or just hasn't googled the name. Every single comment on Facebook (plus the lack of activity there)... is crying out "C-Cex stole my crypto/money"...aka this is a scam exchange. https://www.facebook.com/ccexcom/

It is a mar on cryptospace's open source open market mentality... if you trade there is isn't even 'trade at own risk' it is... you are volunteering to be robbed. Because it will happen.
Either your shit won't turn up.... or it will never arrive when you send it off. Like my Burst coin.

They are trying to scare people into selling cheap... most of the time... not sending withdrawal e-mails, or blocking withdrawals. Being dodgy in general. Putting wallets in maintenance at key times.

You know I had that feeling about C-Cex, he is actually losing money by scamming people and coin teams like pie-coin... etc all the scams.. because the amount of revenue in this market that could have been made by just running a reliable exchange would 10fold any amount he can scrape together through scamming everyone.

I felt.. why be content making money scamming people? when you could just run a decent exchange, be good to people and make much more in return for yourself, start a decent company.. etc.. not become more and more negligent and at risk of being head-hunted by authorities... or anon.

Anyway I wanted to ask you finch.... do you know what the break over xmas was about? For some reason I thought C-Cex had insider info that XVG would moon.. so they held everyones XVG to sell at peak 2000/4000 sat or what ever it was... then buy them back cheaper when it tanked to 600 then give them back? But as you say it seems he isn't that smart... and they just closed because they felt like a 3 week holiday during the busiest time in crypto... to date (january etc).

What was the 'we are on holiday so we have disabled withdrawals' all about?

Also the right to steal people's accounts if they post the same question twice for an unanswered ticket?

What I don't get is... why are they playing all these dodgy games? Is it just for the fun of fucking with people, like why waste the time... doing all these under handed tactics, when you could just flat out rob people. I know in the background hardly anyones crypto is actually onsite... so if a few people try to withdraw at once you will be delayed.. because he is playing with everyones stuff in the background as his own, putting them at risk.

Interesting point... how I got scammed... I saw XVG cheaper than else where... so I bought it, then immediately tried to withdraw. Confirmation emails all failed... I made a ticket... they kept making up excuses I knew were fake because I know crypto. Then I got a warning that looked like it was cobbled together "to soon withdrawal" or something" -- popup after clicking confirm email. So as soon as I bought it I couldn't withdraw and the price dropped whilst elsewhere in crypto space it was going up 10x.

But the interesting part is in all my tickets I was very polite... and last time (there was some thing where your balance vanishes when you get a failed confirmation email)... they recovered my balance.. it was double the XVG I had... some kind of double XVG error from fucking around with blocking people's withdrawals... I told them in a ticket in bug reports category.. and they didn't seem concerned AT ALL... that XVG had a massive glitch doubling balance but said something about checking my ticket is in the right category.. because I mentioned trying to withdraw in it. (I can post logs if anyone cares, my memory isn't great this is a rough idea of what happened)

(My balance reverted to normal after I pushed for them to fix their shit, but I could have just sold it all. I felt they were baiting me too... then instead of them being the villain they could claim I was, for 'abusing an exploit' or some bs. I had a sense they wanted me to try trade it.) Then they went on a freaking holiday and used that as the excuse why withdrawals were inoperable. I think they flat out stole everyones XVG.

I got the feeling... no real XVG was on site... and their system wasn't representing blockchain at all.. just arbitrary numbers floating around... and they didn't care my balance read 2x my XVG... even if it was tradeable.. because it is fake anyway. SO basically if you get to withdraw some crypto from the hot-wallet, consider yourself lucky... in the minority on most coins.

But on the other hand.. if they are as hopeless as you say... maybe they did 'lose' all the xvg by being terrible at running wallets... and from custom code implemented to fuck with people trying to withdraw from the arbitrage trap.

It is easy to speculate when there is a huge void of evidence on the contrary... that C-Cex isn't a scam.. and needs to be shut down.. but is safer to keep running so atleast some people get their crypto back.
yapool
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Try pool yapool.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

XVG update!

For those, who worry about their XVG which we are in progress of refunding. Here is our initial post (just to make sure everybody read it):

Here we try to explain XVG situation better.

We already posted official statement about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg30655080#msg30655080
But here is how we are working out this very bad for us and our customers situation:

Due to technical glitch we lost all XVG (including those in backup wallet) which we had on our user balances. This is very unfortunate and rare situation but here how we are working this out:
1. We created XVGCT token which you can trade but can't withdraw. All users who had XVG on their balance now have same amount of XVGCT.
2. We buy XVGCT with BTC every week (or more frequently) at market price.
3. Everybody are welcome to sell their XVGCT here: https://c-cex.com/?p=xvgct-btc

This method will help our customers to get their refund partially but faster if they set sell orders below XVG sell price. For those who can wait - they can set XVGCT sell orders at the BTC price equal to XVG price - and we will buy it in time.

Here are all related tweets:

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/965881875721080832

Refunds happened:
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/966540855015124992
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/969440786654941184
... and so on (we will not make tweets for further refunds)

This is best possible solution we can provide. We can't refund XVG because we don't have them anymore. So our best option is to buy your XVG with BTC.

12.04.18 update:
We already refunded over 15 BTC (earned by us from trading fee) buying XVGCT token here: https://c-cex.com/?p=xvgct-btc (you can see weekly spikes where price goes up - that's us buying it from sell orders).
We never force anybody to sell your XVGCT at lower price than XVG. - just if you want to get refund faster - you can, but you don't have to. We will continue buying XVGCT and are intended to refund all who lost their XVG during of explained and very rare accident.

Other 170 cryptowallets and it's balances we run currently on exchange are safe and fine.

@c-cex, what you said "This is best possible solution we can provide. We can't refund XVG because we don't have them anymore. So our best option is to buy your XVG with BTC." is true, your best option is buy XVG and payback to us.

It will not only help you to avoid many lawsuits, it will help you to be trusted again.

If you really want to make it right you could place a repayment program paying partial refundments every month, using a part of your profits to buy XVG to reimburse it to your customers, getting the full refund in period like a year.

I am sorry but you owe me my XVGs and in one way or another we will have to solve it.

fairysquirt

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:03:38 AM

just to clarify, in no way am I having a go at people margin trading XVGCT... this market favors the innovative and that is the best way to get your crypto back from these scammers.

1. but if we all did close sell orders.. so something closer to XVG, it could help..

2. the main point is, it isn't users responsibility to make the refund work and fair... we are traders, people aren't meant to limit themselves... for the sake of bad coding.

3. c-cex just has to burn every piece of XVGCT they buy back, that they have invented... that way.. inevitably I will get to sell mine for the price I think is fair... not this 100 SATOSHI bs for a token they held from me throughout 2000 SAT or was it even 4000 SAT I can't remember anymore???

or give us assurance they will buy back ever piece of XVGCT so I can come back later when people are done trading the situation and c-cex has bought enough up for me to get a non robbery price.

I still think it shows the true nature of C-Cex that they are proudly claiming they have 'refunded people' thus far for their stolen XVG... at a price of 50 sat compared to 1200 ! at the time..  like who the hell considers that a fair refund, they have no morals... they have forced people into this fud situation.. the always take the site down for 20minute blocks to scare people into selling...  the price reflects how little trust there is and the situation at hand.... and they are grabbing at wounded people.. at this price and claiming it is fair!!

NO REFUND HAS EVEN BEGAN at this price it is spitting on people.

I just want to sell my XVGscamtoken for roughly the price of actual VERGE! for fsake

and again.. not blaming any users..c-cex needs to fix their site.... so the refund works.
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

I read the last messages here, the only problem is not xvg, I mean that during the holidays ccex deactivated everything and many transactions of many other currencies were lost. It's been a while since I joined ccex, but I do not think my balance has been returned to me. They programmed a scam or lost all the data.
Has someone recovered their money?
mirzet1976

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

What happened with LINDA Huh
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

XVG update: over 23 BTC refunded! More to go.

Make sure to place your sell order at market price.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

The following coins will be removed from exchange because they did not meet requirements of average daily trading volume for last 30 days and did not exceed 0.5 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date. Removal date and coin list:

SixEleven [611], 9Coin [9COIN], Alphabit [ABC], AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AllInOne [AIO], AlpaCoin [APC], ArcticCoin [ARC], Aureus [AURS], LuckChain [BASH], BitBay [BAY], Cryptobullcoin [BLC], BoostCoin [BOST], Bsdbwealth [BSDB], BritCoin [BRIT], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CryptoJacksCoin [CJ], Centurion [CNT], CoreCoin [CRC], Credits [CRE], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Coimatic 3.0 [CTIC3], DA$ [DAS], DazzleCoin [DAZZ], Droidz [DRZ], EACoin [EAG], Eclipse [EC], ElCoin [EL], Elisor Coin [ELI], EncryptoTel [ETT], FastCash [FCH], FutCoin [FUTC], GD Premium [GD2], GelukCoin [GELUK], GlobalTradeCoin [GLTC], Gridcoin [GRC], Groestlcoin [GRS], Growers International [GRWI], Hoppin [HOP], Hshare [HSR], ICOCoin [ICOBI], InternetOfPeople [IOP], IoTcoin [IOT], KiloCoin [KLC], LEOcoin [LEO], Luxmi [LUX], MobileCash [MBL], Macro [MCR], Newbium [NEWB], NoLimitCoin 2.0 [NLC2], NovaCoin [NVC], Obsidian [ODN], OnlineGameToken [OGT], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OttoCoin [OTC], OX Fina [OX], PabyosiCoin Special [PCS], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Propy token [PROPY], Pura [PURA], RG Coin [RGC], RoyalKingdomCoin [RKC], SBCcoin [SBC], Sikka [SIKKA], SmileyCoin [SMLY], Etheriya [RIYA], TengRi [TERI], TerraCoin [TRC], TrumpCoin [TRUMP], VEROS [VRS], Xaurum [XAUR], CoinonatX [XCXT], GoldenBird [XGB], International Diamond [XID], XNCCoin [XNC], InternetOfThings [XOT], Isotope [XTP], Bonanza [XZA], BitZeny [ZNY], Zeusshield Coin [ZSC].

Radent

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

My account can't for buy, sell and withdraw.
My XVG going without i'm not understand.
I think C-Cex will go to scam..!!
kthq426

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

+1
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 04:43:18 PM by Kriemcoin

Having fun watching us dance? Just give people back their money. Don't let us jump through hoops.

I suggest you refund every VXG or XVG replacement token holders equal to current XVG market price, immediately Don't put the responsibility of restoring your mistakes into our hands. It's your fault. It's your exchange. It's your responsibility. Fix it. We have been waiting for 5 months now.

Also, respond to the many, many messages in this forum. Take our complaints seriously. There are a lot of people who have something to ask / tell about you. Respond to them and don't ignore them. You are choosing to ignore anyone who is exposing your shady practices.
larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

a friend today offered to invest in this office . but I see they're fakers
c4f3b4b3

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

a friend today offered to invest in this office . but I see they're fakers

Invest in what? C-Cex?  Grin Stay clear!
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: