Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
bofhus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:10:17 AM

I guess the bug has bit hard...  I couldn't resist setting up a little Coino store.

It is really only of any use to you if you happen to be in Canada.  

While the store is live and orders can be processed, I'm somewhat looking for a couple bored people to just take a look and see if the interface makes sense.  Its setup in OS Commerce.  Once you flip the currency to Coino it shows the item amounts in coins.  

The processing is manual at this point - but it does make an official way to both sell Coino for cash and buy Coino with cash.  I don't think there are too many alt-currencies doing that.  

You can find it at http://www.BillsBitMart.com

You will notice the rate to purchase things with Coino is competitive.  The rate for buying Coino itself is a little steep. It includes room to sweep the methods of payment using traditional processing options.

I think one of the advantages is that I'm going to run it openly at our three retail locations.  One of the big problems I see with any digital currency is that buying it from a guy at the coffee shop really isn't an option to be taken seriously.  

Let me know what you think and what would make it even better.  

I like it Smiley

So we are officially off the starting line people. Keep up the good work

Agreed! Awesome job Bill.

I'm still in the process of getting my own store live - taking much longer than expected. Will be accepting Coino as well, though Smiley

And another coino store on the way.. i woke up to much good news, cant wait to see this Smiley
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saadrabia

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:13:07 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 08:27:00 AM by saadrabia

Hi guys,

This is Saad, a user from coinoforum.com

I've been working on rebranding Coino to a more acceptable (by us and normal people) brand look and feel.

The problem for me with the current logo is that it looks geeky, old and not really a logo but an implementation of what the logo should've been. I'm in no way disrespecting the creator of the current logo but I feel that a more solid and full branding task should commence sooner than later.

Here is the final outcome of many valued opinions from members of that forum:

https://i.imgur.com/GInhEU6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/n7ezufW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mhvUwZC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mUGxgDN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wr53jcR.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Smiley
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 08:25:13 AM

Hi guys,

I've been working on rebranding Coino to a more acceptable (by us and normal people) brand look and feel.

The problem for me with the current logo is that it looks geeky, old and not really a logo but an implementation of what the logo should've been. I'm in no way disrespecting the creator of the current logo but I feel that a more solid and full branding task should commence sooner than later.

SOME AWESOME PICS HERE

I think that's HUGE advantage for coino to have recognizable payment symbol! Good work!

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
DDerTyp

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:05:39 AM

Hi guys,

This is really awesome! I love the "accepted here" buttons. They fit to everything! I hope they implement this logo into there website!
smcardle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

Saad.

Can we try your logo with just a single strike through ?

The reason I ask is that there is actually an ASCI/ UTF8 code that has a Latin character O with a single strike. This would make it really easy to price goods with a currency symbol.

U+00D8 Ø Ø latin capital letter O with slash

i.e.
Ø15,000

Just like the dollar
$15,0000

What does everybody think about this as a text based coino currency symbol ?

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
bleeding2323

Activity: 229

https://forum.positroncrypto.com/

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:38:04 PM

Saad.

The reason I ask is that there is actually an ASCI/ UTF8 code that has a Latin character O with a single strike. This would make it really easy to price goods with a currency symbol.

i.e.
Ø15,000

Just like the dollar
$15,0000

making that symbol is def. what we should do! thats one of the ideas ive seen yet! keep up the good work

DDerTyp

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:10:19 PM

Saad.

i.e.
Ø15,000

Just like the dollar
$15,0000

making that symbol is def. what we should do! thats one of the ideas ive seen yet! keep up the good work

yep! Ø (ALT + 0216) is better... You can use the ALT code! Maybe saad can make a version of that... Or what do you think?
19lam

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:23:29 PM

Saad.

i.e.
Ø15,000

Just like the dollar
$15,0000

yep! Ø (ALT + 0216) is better... You can use the ALT code! Maybe saad can make a version of that... Or what do you think?

sry but that is the symbol of the arithmetic average... lol -why not using this one ¢ or this ©

i like the versions saad has done so far, but I would prefer to use the current logo as well at the coino.org and all other websites... I think it is something special. Look at the whole other coins which have jsut these boring static brand logos...

If we talking about forms or static ads in newspapers - or if we have in the future a merchandising shop.. with t-shirts, longsleeves, stickers, cups and so on we should use the version saad had done.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

Coino seems to be forward looking and positive of what it can achieve. I have been an enthusiast from the outset.
Hope Coino does really well. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Unpropitious

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

I think the new alternative is better. It would let us make brand awareness. The current logo is still a bit too complex to make the brand different from others. Well yes it looks different, it looks really nice. But if you see O you don't really relate it to anything. If we would take the new one, it wouldn't be hard to make the same sort of look to it as the previous one, or a completely new look and still have it recognizable. If you change the current logo a bit, it won't be recognizable any more, because it just looks like an O. So what I'm trying to say is that the current logo has to be the exact thing always otherwise it might not be recognized, but the alternative logo would be recognized no matter how much you adjust it. Therefore with increasing popularity we would be able to create brand awareness better.

Digibyte - DJqZ4Ay8WmDptbgFKo8suRnKrKjX4Ezekt
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:50:43 PM

Can I get a his-res version of the proposed logos? 
PieterPi

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:57:43 PM

Hi guys,

https://i.imgur.com/GInhEU6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/n7ezufW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mhvUwZC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mUGxgDN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wr53jcR.jpg

I really like these.
Good job Saad!
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

Hi guys,

Everything about this is simple awesome. Great job!
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:09:04 PM

I see all these work and I can't understand why people is still selling under 0,000020
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:42:01 PM

I see all these work and I can't understand why people is still selling under 0,000020

Because they want to make money but they don't know how.... mining has a learning curve.

Coino has advantages over the scam coins..... it's not a scam for one.
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:57:59 PM

Saad.

i.e.
Ø15,000

Just like the dollar
$15,0000

sry but that is the symbol of the arithmetic average... lol -why not using this one ¢ or this ©

i like the versions saad has done so far, but I would prefer to use the current logo as well at the coino.org and all other websites... I think it is something special. Look at the whole other coins which have jsut these boring static brand logos...

If we talking about forms or static ads in newspapers - or if we have in the future a merchandising shop.. with t-shirts, longsleeves, stickers, cups and so on we should use the version saad had done.

I also like the logo Saad has done but for writing out a currency value on your keyboard it would be good to adopt an existing ASCII symbol, and the LATIN O with Strike is the closest symbol to the logo.
It doesn't mater if it's the mathematical average sign, there is no reason it can't be used when referring to coino quantities

I also like the ¢ symbol but maybe to refer to coino cents Smiley

500¢ is equal to Ø5.00

But I think  µØ looks pretty cool anyway

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:22:04 PM

Saad.

i.e.
Ø15,000

Just like the dollar
$15,0000

I also like the logo Saad has done but for writing out a currency value on your keyboard it would be good to adopt an existing ASCII symbol, and the LATIN O with Strike is the closest symbol to the logo.
It doesn't mater if it's the mathematical average sign, there is no reason it can't be used when referring to coino quantities

500¢ is equal to Ø5.00

I think that's a good idea. What keystroke combination makes the 'Ø' symbol? I just copy and pasted that one.
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:35:31 PM

Saad.

i.e.
Ø15,000

Just like the dollar
$15,0000

500¢ is equal to Ø5.00

I think that's a good idea. What keystroke combination makes the 'Ø' symbol? I just copy and pasted that one.

Yakballz already added the ALT key combination

Press and hold the ALT key then enter 0216

19lam

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:17:46 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 10:32:21 PM by 19lam

AT coinmarket.io:

Price   CON   BTC
0.00001504   10   0.0001504
0.00001509   10   0.0001509
0.00001514   10   0.0001514
0.00001519   10   0.0001519
0.00001524   10   0.0001524
0.00001529   10   0.0001529
0.00001534   10   0.0001534
0.00001539   10   0.0001539
0.00001544   10   0.0001544
0.00001549   10   0.0001549
0.00001554   10   0.0001554
0.00001559   10   0.0001559
0.00001564   10   0.0001564
0.00001569   10   0.0001569
0.00001574   10   0.0001574
0.00001579   10   0.0001579
0.00001584   10   0.0001584
0.00001589   10   0.0001589
0.00001594   10   0.0001594
0.00001599   10   0.0001599
0.00001604   10   0.0001604
0.00001609   10   0.0001609
0.00001614   10   0.0001614
0.00001619   10   0.0001619
0.00001624   10   0.0001624
0.00001629   10   0.0001629
0.00001634   10   0.0001634
0.00001639   10   0.0001639
0.00001644   10   0.0001644
0.00001649   10   0.0001649
0.00001650   20.3735   0.00033616
Skipping meaningless orders

I think there will someone that the difficulty stays longer low - another explanation came not in my mind Wink

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:27:30 PM

AT coinmarket.io:

Price   CON   BTC
0.00001504   10   0.0001504
0.00001509   10   0.0001509
0.00001514   10   0.0001514
0.00001519   10   0.0001519
0.00001524   10   0.0001524
0.00001529   10   0.0001529
0.00001534   10   0.0001534
0.00001539   10   0.0001539
0.00001544   10   0.0001544
0.00001549   10   0.0001549
0.00001554   10   0.0001554
0.00001559   10   0.0001559
0.00001564   10   0.0001564
0.00001569   10   0.0001569
0.00001574   10   0.0001574
0.00001579   10   0.0001579
0.00001584   10   0.0001584
0.00001589   10   0.0001589
0.00001594   10   0.0001594
0.00001599   10   0.0001599
0.00001604   10   0.0001604
0.00001609   10   0.0001609
0.00001614   10   0.0001614
0.00001619   10   0.0001619
0.00001624   10   0.0001624
0.00001629   10   0.0001629
0.00001634   10   0.0001634
0.00001639   10   0.0001639
0.00001644   10   0.0001644
0.00001649   10   0.0001649
0.00001650   20.3735   0.00033616
Skipping meaningless orders

I think there will someone that the difficulty stays longer low - another explanation came not in my mind Wink

This just looks like somebody trying to manipulate the price. Otherwise, it's a problem with coinmarket.io

I suspect this is artificial and is designed to get you all to sell you coino low so that they can come along and buy yours cheap

I would pretty much just ignore it.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: