Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT  (Read 272207 times)
binh.cao

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Would u like to add SherlockCoin
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cruxio

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

I think the best thing you can do if you're missing coins, is to simply open a ticket and wait. I know the feeling, I waited 24h+ myself, suddenly, BAM, my btc appeared in its proper place.
Busoni is not a scammer, there has just been a lot of trouble since the site added XCP. I'm positive that he is doing all he can to resolve this asap, and spamming him will probably only slow the process down. Remember that it's normal for exchanges encounter problems from time to time.
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

When will MoneroV be listed on Poloniex?

If you are hoping to get 'free' MoneroV from the Monero you hold, or are going to buy, on Poloniex I would give Poloniex a miss. Poloniex has been having some serious problems at the moment and they have been going on for some time now.
There are other exchanges that have confirmed they will be issuing MoneroV have a look here, https://monerov.org/updates/
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

Still no coins or response.
I am really surprised people are still using this platform and they have not rectified their issues, it was one of the best sites till 2016 but then their problem started and i faced the same difficulties, coins not appearing in the wallet and the customer support will response after a couple of weeks and so on, so i was forced to move to other exchanges and never went back, they were making huge amount of money and still they are not able to improve the system is just pathetic.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

I am really surprised people are still using this platform and they have not rectified their issues, it was one of the best sites till 2016 but then their problem started and i faced the same difficulties, coins not appearing in the wallet and the customer support will response after a couple of weeks and so on, so i was forced to move to other exchanges and never went back, they were making huge amount of money and still they are not able to improve the system is just pathetic.

Fully fucking agree.  I really think we should be considering all teaming up and going after these folks legally.

It seems there are a good number of people willing to contribute that have been damaged by Poloniex and this absolutely bullshit.

I've still not yet received my coins.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

When will MoneroV be listed on Poloniex?

If you are hoping to get 'free' MoneroV from the Monero you hold, or are going to buy, on Poloniex I would give Poloniex a miss. Poloniex has been having some serious problems at the moment and they have been going on for some time now.
There are other exchanges that have confirmed they will be issuing MoneroV have a look here, https://monerov.org/updates/

You might be right, but I was seeking response from this platform.
linkara6669

Activity: 105

Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I have really been liking this exchange. I love that it has the regular exchange, and also the lending platform. I would really like to be able to lend a wider variety of coins, but I am happy with the fact that you can lend some coins at least.

]
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

At least this time we can't blame the mess on Poloniex.

Crypto exchange Poloniex has suspended all ERC-20 (Ethereum-based) token deposits and withdrawals, and HitBTC has initiated an internal inspection that takes deposits and transfers offline..

https://cointelegraph.com/news/multiple-exchanges-suspend-erc20-token-trading-due-to-potential-batchoverflow-bug
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

Fully fucking agree.  I really think we should be considering all teaming up and going after these folks legally.

It seems there are a good number of people willing to contribute that have been damaged by Poloniex and this absolutely bullshit.

I've still not yet received my coins.

I received a response 9 days ago that my support ticket would be esclated and handled within 10 business days... I'm really going to be shocked if they actually do what they say.

Still no withdraw approved, but at least there was a response to my ticket.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
TiltSinceBirth

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

I guess this is long overdue but 8 months ago I sent 6.5 ETH to my Poloniex account, however, these funds never reached my account. The only answered I've received is the following (5 months ago):

" Let me offer my sincere apologies as this ticket was grouped with an automation rule for inactivity.

We will look into this missing ETH deposit and get back to you as soon as possible, and thank you for your patience in the mean time."

The exchange has obviously grown too big for their team to handle, I sincerely hope you all will withdraw your balance as soon as possible. This looks very much to be the next Mt.Gox, Mintpal etc. in the not so distant future.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

I guess this is long overdue but 8 months ago I sent 6.5 ETH to my Poloniex account, however, these funds never reached my account. The only answered I've received is the following (5 months ago):

" Let me offer my sincere apologies as this ticket was grouped with an automation rule for inactivity.

We will look into this missing ETH deposit and get back to you as soon as possible, and thank you for your patience in the mean time."

The exchange has obviously grown too big for their team to handle, I sincerely hope you all will withdraw your balance as soon as possible. This looks very much to be the next Mt.Gox, Mintpal etc. in the not so distant future.
And they say lost? Do you have the Txid? Give the Txid to them and prove it if your transaction is not lost.
Very unreasonable, the Ethereum Deposit they deem missing.
It seems you are late to realize it because 8 months ago while others move to another exchange, you instead make a deposit to scam Exchange like this.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

I wanted to give this platform a chance to try out the lending options that other exchanges don't offer but after reading the negative comments I am hesitating. Are there also people that made good experiences with poloniex?

PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

It is hit and miss with them.
I have had a ticket open for several days now for a pretty decent withdraw that never actually sent.
It's no longer in my account, never received it on the other side, and the transaction ID is invalid.

However, given the bar being low for crypto exchanges, they aren't the worst and were amazing up until recently.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

I wanted to give this platform a chance to try out the lending options that other exchanges don't offer but after reading the negative comments I am hesitating. Are there also people that made good experiences with poloniex?

The lending platform is completely risky one because we don't have any guaranteed return on the investment and i think Poloniex is not responsible for your money. So go through the rules and regulation before placing an order in the lending platform.
cruxio

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

What's up with all the poloniex coin delisting?
This looks like a huge SCAM.
Coin Devs and coin community's pay to get coins listed. Then the coins get pumped and then dumped.
After  poloniex makes money for the initial listing, makes money on the pump and dump, Then the coins get delisted.
Why list the coins in the first place? Profit? poloniex wins every time. Users of the poloniex exchange loose when the coin gets delisted after having paid to get the coin listed in the first place.
ruslan19283746

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

https://prnt.sc/ifmtlo

Still waiting for money from February!
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

It is hit and miss with them.
I have had a ticket open for several days now for a pretty decent withdraw that never actually sent.
It's no longer in my account, never received it on the other side, and the transaction ID is invalid.

However, given the bar being low for crypto exchanges, they aren't the worst and were amazing up until recently.

It sounds like their issues started just recently, when was that starting to happen? I know poloniex have been aquired by Goldman Sachs a while ago and I wonder if that might have any correlation with this.

cruxio

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I finally managed to withdraw my last funds from poloniex, which I have been doing for the past two months. A large portion of my funds were locked in long running lending contracts, so I had to wait for those... Actually all withdrawals have been mostly problem free, except for a small ETH withdrawal that took several days to clear, but it did eventually. Regardless, feels good not to have any funds on any exchange for peace of mind, especially taking into account the publicity around poloniex lately.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

I finally managed to withdraw my last funds from poloniex, which I have been doing for the past two months. A large portion of my funds were locked in long running lending contracts, so I had to wait for those... Actually all withdrawals have been mostly problem free, except for a small ETH withdrawal that took several days to clear, but it did eventually. Regardless, feels good not to have any funds on any exchange for peace of mind, especially taking into account the publicity around poloniex lately.

That's a great feeling... congrats!

A dude in the Clamcoin thread said he got his ticket solved as well today for New Years:
I've been waiting 32 days for Poloniex to process a 1050 CLAM withdraw.

Is anyone else having issues withdrawing CLAM?

12 days ago one of their reps said they would follow up on my ticket in 10 business days. (I believe Monday is the 10th day)

Just had a withdraw problem ticket solved at Polo that was opened on new years eve.

Not Clam specifically but maybe a guide to current ETAs at Polo for this kind of issue.

Golerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Sad to see how such a great service can fall so hard and fast
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: